youtube.com/watch?v=WywcnesQA5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-7-dAmdy-JE
voxday.blogspot.fi/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html
alternative-right.blogspot.com/2016/08/a-normies-guide-to-alt-right.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The internet is turning us all into sociopaths
By Milo Yiannopoulos on September 21st, 2012

archive.is/EhJxv

>It’s clear that existing hate speech laws are inadequate for the social media era

>Together with other commentators, I have in the past argued for verified identities on social networks, so those responsible for abuse and persecution of public figures and the vulnerable might be held accountable for their actions

>So perhaps what’s needed now is a bolder form of censure after all, because the internet is not a universal human right. If people cannot be trusted to treat one another with respect, dignity and consideration, perhaps they deserve to have their online freedoms curtailed

What did he mean by this?

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>2012

youtube.com/watch?v=WywcnesQA5Y

Happened after the event.

I refuse to believe this is real without source

hes right

Once an SJW always an SJW.

No he isn't.

Wait, did Milo seriously Praise Kek in a lecture?

>Milo
Do people really like this guy?

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Fuck off
Sage

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOL SO FUNNY JEWISH NIGGER FUCKING FAGGOT, HE'S SPREADING MEMES IN REAL LIFE LOLOLOL I GUESS THAT MAKES HIM SO BASEEED XDDDDDDDDDDDD

I was there, it happened, you can watch the full livestream here:

@ time = 1:34:04

Here.

It's like halfway in.

source on this?

>dat anal pain

He's the gay one, why is your ass on fire?

nevermind should have refreshed, thanks mart sharters

Praise KEK it's real
oh my sides

Surprise surprise, high IQ Jews are the only ones doing anything in public while white faggots whine online about how "EVIL DA JOOZ ARE" and accomplish absolutely nothing

Whites really are inferior

Milo is more advanced, intelligent and successful than you will ever be LEL

remember when memes were just a funny thing to do and didn't have a gov't budget?

I miss those days. propaganda is evolving. my world is changing and I don't like it.

When did he get redpilled though?

I also asked the question on the red pill and fash the nation/the daily shoah...

@ time = 1:53:00

>who wants to touch me?
>I SAID WHO WANTS TO FUCKING TOUCH ME!?

I have verified the repeating digits at the end of your comment's number. The frog deity known by he name of Kek has made its input through them.

Nobody gives a fuck about this faggot kike who lets niggers fuck him in the ass.
I swear to god you faggots just keep sharing his bullshit because you want his buns. He's already stolen money that was meant for the trump campaign, he's cashing out on you dumbasses.

Underrated

I only attended the event to give a shout out to fash the nation and the daily shoah

What the fuck are you doing to help the actual alt-right? Faggot.

I stopped listening to him when he decided that entering an event on a throne carried by a bunch of autists in MAGA hats was somehow a good idea.

nope. He's a high achieving Jew, better than you in every single way. You're just jelly that you didn't figure out how to capitalize on changing conditions in the USA to make something out of yourself... fucking loser

Why are white people so fucking weak and whiny about everything?

>tfw we are witnessing the birth of a philosophy

Some no fun allowed autists might scoff at the esoteric kek thing but remember that one bronze age goatfucker birthed the second biggest religion of the planet...

Then why is he no longer advocating these things and in fact fighting directly against them?

he's right
there's more SJW sociopaths on the internet than ever

1. money
2. co-opting/subversion
3. Jews get off on rping as their opposition

Kind of funny all these people who talk about whatever event made them "redpilled" but assume people like Milo were just redpilled their whole lives.

2013 was when SJWs went so overboard that they force the redpill on a lot of people. Milo was one of those people.

2bh I used to think the same.
People do change their minds you know.

He was talking about trolls and people who say mean things without consequence faggot.

Praise Kek!
Shadilay!

ITT: pussy ass white faggots jelly that Milo, a high IQ Jew, is carrying on the tradition of Jews being better than whites at absolutely everything, including taking their "memes" and actually bringing them to the public. Cuck ass white boys couldn't accomplish half as much if they tried their hardest LEL. Guess it's those subhuman white genes.

Good point. What is religion but another meme? A God's power is directly proportionate to hearts and minds in which he dwells.

>trying this hard

Your ID is goyim

@89586938
>3 posts by this ID
stop fishing for (you)'s

t. alternative SJW

>milo
he's a nigger-loving kike scamming faggot who praises himself for being "right-wing"

you mean SJWs?

>Bandwagon
>Attention Whore
>Zionist Kike
>Faggot
>AIDS
Stop posting here already.

needs a "before Cred Forums, after Cred Forums" image

I'm really not liking Milo now because it's obvious he's just sniping his content from Cred Forums. Once again second-handers just take and take and take from Cred Forums and we get what? Fucking nothing. Fucking more shitposters.

Damn look at these jelly ass white faggots sitting on their computers while real ubermensch like Milo are out doing things in society lol... I guess you really are inferior. Good luck with your "plans" buddies. We Jews will be out actually living your lives in your society while you sit around whining that mommy didn't make everything easy for you crackerjacks

>this baits the goy

shadigay

I hate this shit. I miss my secret club.

Does he even know what kek means?

>mongrel white genes
>sits at home getting paid shit
>too much of a pussy to talk in public
>"THAT FUCKING INFERIOR KIKE OUT TALKING IN PUBLIC WE'RE SO MUCH SUPERIOR TO HIM!!!!!!!!"

Why are white people dying off? Maybe cause Jews got them on the one up in every single instance of life LOL fucking subhumans

Yes.

Yes.

Finally someone puts a source.

wtf OP

A B S O L U T E N I G G E R L O V I N G F A G G O T

How someone can sit there and clap for this guy is beyond me. Talk about degenerate..

He's a scamming rent seeking faggot, he's doing this for money and attention only.

The hell is an alternative SJW?
2012 was almost half a decade ago, you don't think that's enough time for people's opinions to change?

kek is kind of a dumb meme 2bh, too forced
baneposting was better

OH
MY
DEITY
I need an emotional first-aid kit! NOW!

The entire audience was spouting Cred Forums memes, the entire time. I'm actually surprised so many people on my campus browse Cred Forums or at least what Cred Forums poops out on normiebook.

Using our supreme saviour Kek like that.
Blasphemy!
Hang the faggot!

LOL all that white privilege and you white Euro-faggots still can't even come close to competing with the superior Jews... let me guess, it's because "the kikes" again white boy, isn't that right? Tell us all about how "the kikes" control everything

Face it whites, your time is over. You're inferior. This culture isn't yours. You're done. Quit blaming everyone else for your fucking inferiority complex you fucking cowardly little fags

I know a lot of hyper chads that spout the same shit without ever hearing about Cred Forums or Cred Forums.

Are you sure it's just a meme?

Good bait I replied
Not shit because the alt-right is a shitty strawman the democrats made. Not everything needs a label.

>the alt-right was invented by the democrats

way to out yourself, newfag. Radix and therightstuff was probably around since before you were born, you retard. Cred Forums was all about that shit before normie fags like you took over

This.

I mean, you can still refuse to "forgive" them for what they did, just like you won't marry a turboslut only because she realized that her biological clock is ticking and she should settle down.

But you can definitely change your stance on certain topics once you gather experience and get a broader view on them.

>le controlled opposition faggot kike

Was agreeing with him before he said
"ban anime"

nooooou my waifu..
But yeah anime weebs are degenerate

for you

What is the position of the alt right? What does the alt-right represent? It represents nothing, and it has no position. People who call themselves "alt-right" are really just saying "I disagree with liberals and democrats on the internet." There is no universally agreed on thing expect a hatred for political correctness, which is awesome, but it doesn't make you a political party.

Instead of being a stupid fuck and calling yourself "alt-right," figure out what your actual political standing is you lazy nigger.

it already does exist though
voxday.blogspot.fi/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html

This, there is a reason he left for America. We knew what he was doing. Fuck Milo.

call me lazy, yet you refuse to even jewgle it. fuck off shitter.

alternative-right.blogspot.com/2016/08/a-normies-guide-to-alt-right.html

That is a description of fascism. If you believe these things you are a fascist, like me. Stop being a pussy and call yourself what you are.

>no one is allowed to change their mind

Fuck Milo, he's trying to Alt Right's leader and drag us under that banner. Fucking controlled oppo and false flagging jew.

These 2 pieces say 2 totally different things. This is exactly what I mean.

>Milo
>high IQ

really makes me think...

all you niggers attacking him ad hominem style like liberal faggots, no discussion on the merit of what hes saying.

this sounds about right

What the FUCK.

Milo's a pretty cool guy. I had the pleasure of speaking with him over the past 2 days.

the best you deserve is to get ripped off.

that's the truth. that's your role in this whole thing.

you post pepes on Cred Forums. he posts them on college campuses. you make a post. he makes a presentation.

he's better than you.

he actually does things.

no one on here deserves 'credit'.

that goes to the DOERS.

not really

If you identify as 'alt-right' you're playing the Jews' game

Just be a natsoc, plain and simple

killing every kike

ok, FBI

>If you don't label yourself as the single ideology that has been transfixed and edified in the mind of every Western European/American as the literal boogeyman/satan of the modern age then you lose.
>Ignore the fact that you will have to undo 70+ years of normie propaganda, playing into the Jewish funded honeypot of NatSoc, and the fact that as soon as you identify yourself as one you will be forced to sell Kinko's-printed and self-published manuals on "how to resist the government" at Idaho gun shows to pay for your trailer and bean dinners.

Sounds like you know what you're talking about, my aboriginal friend! Weird that Trump's campaign is now managed by a man that openly names himself an alt-right sympathizer. We should willingly don SS uniforms and assail the public to listen to our reason!

but does it activate your almods