Why does Cred Forums ignore the factual claims of the holocaust survivors...

Why does Cred Forums ignore the factual claims of the holocaust survivors. Do you really think there's just a massive worldwide conspiracy? The government has enough trouble getting Snowden, much less Photoshop hundreds of picture before modern computers where invented, have a worldwide agreement, to fake something, and stage all of the camps

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/02/09/europes-jewish-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p389_Faurisson.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=bm34sj65MkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't care about any of it, but there was a "holocaust survivor" that went to my old high school every year and surrounding schools and states, and was proven to be lying and faking the number tattoos.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input

""""""""""Factual""""""""""

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

because you're dealing with people who are both dumb and uneducated
instead of wasting your energy on shooting down their retarded arguments, deprive them of attention

>(((survivors)))

Fuck the inconsistent money grabbing (((survivors))), lets look at a few of their claims.

Dumping.

>factual

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>Mfw all of the supposed soviet fakes where created by neo-nazis so they could deny other war crimes the nazis comitted as other photoshoped evidence
>Mfw neo-nazis think people actually fall for this

HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWLOCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fuck off.

Not shilling but I did hear that eva was a fan of dogs.

>tfw no proof

wew

>I did hear
>Holocaust real now

If that's how you think it works.

>holocaust
>survivors

>(((factual claims)))

You need to come to grips with the fact that people use tragedy to excuse the shortcomings in their own lives. For every one account, there are 100 fake ones - either recorded, word of mouth, rumor, etc.

The official number has already been knocked down from 6 million to 1 million. That pales in comparison to the amount of Russians who died under the forceful takeover of communism or the millions of Germans who died in the war.

Why are Jewish lives given so much reverence? Why is this event more heinous than any others? Why is the truth so bloated and exasperated? Who are these people identifying with the Jews as if it were their own people who died? Why? Once you answer those questions I think you'll have answered your original post.

On it lads, noice

nigga, more people in america alone died in the last 5 years from heart disease than died in the holocaust.

>A pond of acid strongly concentrated enough to melt people

That sounds likely and feasible.

>you can't just burry 10 million people

remember how de Armenians are still getting everything they want by crying, genocide?
no, right?

name?

The Holocaust did happen. Anyone who says it didn't is just as gullible as any SJW out there.

The disputable part is that it wasn't nearly as bad as the Jews try and make it out to be. Sure lots of people died, but it certainly wasn't the 6 million that they try and claim it to be.

I never post in these threads, but I'm drunk so whatever.
My grandpa was in the camp 1942-1944 and he told me all kind of stories about those not funny times. He even gifted me a belt that one of the Italian soldiers gave him because my grandpa shared the salt that Germans use to give with bread to all convicts.
Anyways. He never mentioned any kind of holocaust fairy tales but he did mention that Germans use to kill prisoners from time to time for all kind of failures until Americans freed his camp.
tldr Jews are faggits

>jew blood is flammable

interedasting

Well the first plaque says "suffered and died" and the second says "murdered" implying died. So while I do agree with you, this is a bunk meme. I don't suggest you delete it because it brings up a good point - while the Jewish propaganda machine is every so finely tuned, simply going against it doesn't mean you're not still a fucking idiot.

this one is hilarious

Holocaust denial is very similar to those who think the Earth is flat. Because they've never flown into space, their limited perception is what they base their entire theory on. Like flat-Earthers, Holocaust deniers only use what they can visually interpret to the best of their ability.

Ex: 'OMG THESE CHIMNEYS GO NOWHER 323@@##' -- without actually researching the fact some are reconstructions or were used for ventilation below.

Another example would be false propaganda that they easily give into, such as the fake Red Cross numbers. Statements taken directly from the Red Cross regarding attributed statistics and the copy/pasted picture of a supposed tally, were all refuted and debunked by the Red Cross itself.

Or perhaps the infamous Jewish almanac numbers that weren't adjusted, using old data that didn't account for the Holocaust; which in the new revised addition, it did account for the loss.

These are just small drops in the bucket compared to the mountain of utter stupidity that is Holocaust denial.

But of course, as we all know, the Nazi's, for no fucking reason at all spent untold amounts of money faking dead bodies and from start to finish built literally 20,000~ labor/extermination/transportation sites.

No use arguing with these people either since faking a horrific number of dead bodies, mass graves and sites is apparently a global Jewish conspiracy.

>Forcing everyone to look

Yeah, that'd go over like a fart in an elevator.

I take it you didn't make this captioned image. Provide a source for the above plaque. "Here" could be anywhere, most likely Poland, but an actual source to something non-conspiracy theory would be more credible.

No one here is saying Jews weren't killed. What are you arguing? Can you even define Holocaust denial or does saying it simply relieve your sensitive little feelings to imagine that you're on some sort of false sense of higher moral superiority?

NKVD begs to differ

I don't know why the pic claim that it's a soviet fake. It's 100% modern day shops

idk about the others here,but I on doubt the numbers, not that it actually happened.
~3000 deaths every day for 6 years is a bit too much

In case you can't read, my post wasn't directed at anyone in the thread other than the OP and his topic, which is Holocaust denial.

Also, where exactly does "moral superiority" come into play when the topic of contention is debating facts and conspiracy theory propaganda?

Defining Holocaust denial is very simple; there are those who think the Holocaust never happened or is gravely exaggerated to the point that both come to the conclusion that it's a hoax.

Neither are true, there is a Mt. Everest size mountain of evidence proving it did occur, and it is entirely akin to those who think the Earth is flat, simply because they've never flown into space themselves.

>b-but NASA! GUBMENT CUNSPEERCY!

Yeah I think it was prolly less than a million

I really really doubt the whole zyclon b and tank engine gassings sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me

But mass shootings and some starvation (after allies bombed all supply routs) sure that shit happened.

And yeah prolly some kikes got tourtured and shit. but meh, why the fuck do the kikes gotta lie about the other shit. I mean really it was bad but why all the bs, why the false tryles at nurimburg why the shit about soap and lamp shades. All this is tells me that they deserved what they got and got off easy in the end.

so you say this is fake? so he must have had murdered his wife and child to make the story convincing, thats a lot of dedication for a prank!

The middle bottem one is a red herring, the fake one is actaully real and the 'real' one is actually fake. Look closely its clear to see. But the others are all correct.

A lot of jews died, but I don't think 6 fucking million of them died.

>Holocaust denial

what do you mean by Holocaust? most "Holocaust deniers" believe at least 500,000 Jews were killed by the Germans near the end of WW2. at one point does arguing over figures become "denial" ? what are people supposedly denying other than pointing out obviously untrue stories as being bullshit?

>it's a hoax

it is used as emotional blackmail. do you accept this? we deny its salience and spiritual significance, not the historical reality

You're clearly getting emotional about this which is clouding your judgement. Your syntax: "Ex: 'OMG THESE CHIMNEYS GO NOWHER 323@@##'" proves this. Further you take a stance which demonizes anyone who doesn't follow your viewpoint. Your metaphor is also poor because it only accounts for one variable - denial - when the fact that the earth is round can be seen today. Most of the evidence you refer to is hearsay. The population of Jews alone in that area makes 5-6 million - quite literally - an impossible number.

So I refer you here: and

Your moral superiority comes into play when you won't even look at an opposing point of view for fear of viewing your own moral constitution as weak for entertaining the idea that even part of the Jewish holocaust might be a lie, thereby weakening your moral base and self worth.

"Kremawurst"

You forgot social blackmail. Emotional and social blackmail. It's quite apparent. Anyone who isn't bound by it emotionally and isn't standing on a false sense of higher moral superiority (aka this guy: ) would plainly see it.

lol i'm sorry, #17, really, NO substantial evidence, and all rely on testimony?

I'm going to simply test you to see if you're even slightly willing to test your own delusion

Look into the film and pictures taken by the Signal Corps that documented practically everything.

Following that which will give you more than enough visual evidence, feel free to read into the trial of Rudolf Hoss.

Do I really need to go through all 21 points or is me asking you to do just a single thing too much to handle.

Last time I gave someone an image of the Red Cross letter/response to the acclaimed death statistics and they refused to acknowledge it.

Muh conspiracy cannot be challenged!

Tens/hundreds of thousands of Jews died in concentration camps. Most of those deaths were from Typhus or other diseases. Not a single Jew was gassed.

Jewish casualties of the war were a small number compared to Russians, Germans and Poles.

thank you for your service

What about the Armenian genocide? It's pretty hard to get unbiased information about it here. It seems that holocaust deniers are universal in the sense that lots of people from different national backgrounds have things to say about but when it comes to the Armenians it's unilaterally the Turks that deny it.

Where exactly did I argue the spiritual significance? Seems like you're just grasping for straws at this point, trying to twist the definition of "holocaust denier" to your own liking because you yourself know how utterly weak your own arguments are.

Feel free to attempt to prove that "at least 500,000" were killed. I'm going to enjoy embarrassing you.

Or maybe someone used modern day technology and photoshopped this image?

>Look into the film and pictures taken by the Signal Corps that documented practically everything.

Yes, I'm sure you can count 5 million verified Jewish victims and not snippets of the entrances of various camps.

Oh wait, you can't see 5 million verified Jewish victims and you ONLY see the entrance of various camps.

Oy vei! The goyim are following up!

You're right, 500,000 would be a hard number to prove. But hey, 6,000,000 right?

Interesting that Jewish lives are so important to people outside the Jewish community, but within it they're so worthless that lying to inflate numbers and garner emotional and political sympathy isn't a big deal.

>89590715
Can we get better shills
This batch of faggots suck
And stop giving him (you)

I don't deny the holocaust happened, and I think most of Cred Forums would agree with me. There are absurd amounts of historical inaccuracy, mostly due to the factors of missing information and exaggerated, emotional accounts. There are so many accounts by survivors and workers that are all over the place, however the fact there can be no doubt that something along the lines of what they claim happened.

The photographs document atrocities that are very compelling, therefore attracting a lot of attention. I think the problem Cred Forums has with the holocaust is that it presses a false narrative. Germany, as the defeated party, is judged for crimes that were committed by many other countries during the war. The death count is skewed to impossible numbers that shows the allies weren't even trying to give an accurate account. This is problematic because they present false information and condemn anyone who questions it. If our history is tainted with lies and propaganda, what then can we trust?

The solution is so simple, but never addressed. If official records were honest about their findings and said, "Numbers are unknown due to the destruction of documentation, but we know: etc." few would take issue. There is also the problem of underrepresentation of slavs, russians, the elderly, the disabled and gypsies, with an emphasis on Jews and homos.

What is this image supposed to imply? That germans didnt actually hang people? Because they totally did. My greatgrandpa took a lot of pictures from hanging and he was stationed in norway, where the war wasnt as bad, i imagine.

>You're clearly getting emotional about this which is clouding your judgement. Your syntax: "Ex: 'OMG THESE CHIMNEYS GO NOWHER 323@@##'" proves this. Further you take a stance which demonizes anyone who doesn't follow your viewpoint.

Not an argument.

>Your metaphor is also poor because it only accounts for one variable - denial - when the fact that the earth is round can be seen today.

Wrong. Look into flat-Earth theory, they utilize the same cherry-picking strategy Holocaust deniers use that are based on loosely understood dynamics of the topic at hand.

> Most of the evidence you refer to is hearsay.

Really. Corrected almanac figures and Red Cross rebuttals are "hearsay"? Interesting.

> The population of Jews alone in that area makes 5-6 million - quite literally - an impossible number.

Feel free to try citing that. Really, I invite you to an attempt at debating the death statistics that have never been officially refuted by any governing body.

>
Your moral superiority comes into play when you won't even look at an opposing point of view for fear of viewing your own moral constitution as weak for entertaining the idea that even part of the Jewish holocaust might be a lie, thereby weakening your moral base and self worth.

AAAAAAAAND, wrong again. You're trying awfully hard to take the standpoint of "well we don't think that many Jews died," "welllll such-and-such didn't happen," yatta, yatta, yatta. It's interesting though, you're all trying to take the fence-sitter approach as if you don't reek of denial any less by doing it.

The Holocaust is not a topic up for debate, the reason why you're so defensive and attempting to take the position that I have a moral high ground is because you already acknowledge the fact nothing you could use as a source is reputable or backed up by legitimate facts. You can try at least though.

Add this to the fact that denying what is quite literally an exaggerated estimate is actually a crime in some countries and you have to start questioning motives. The fact that many accounts are outright lies doesn't help.

>Threw people into ovens alive

I mean this is Hansel and Gretel level storytime bs.

>(((they))) couldn't have possibly exaggerated
to gain a country
and inmense foreign aid
and a race card, all these decades

>Oh wait, you can't see 5 million verified Jewish victims and you ONLY see the entrance of various camps.

Thank you for proving that you've never seen their films or pictures.

So you're openly admitting you want to remain ignorant and utterly refuse to look into anything that might challenge your tinfoil hat conspiracy. Is that about right? Because I don't want to waste time linking you to anything more if you can't take the time to look up simple film that takes a few clicks to find on YT or other Holocaust sources.

Do you want me to do it for you?

>Not an argument.

You're right, it's not an entire argument - it's a piece of an argument. One you clearly didn't read before patchworking a bunch of non sequiturs together in your emotional rant.

You still can't clearly define holocaust denier, yet you label everyone here as one. You really bought what they're selling.

I've seen all the videos you're referring to. Clearly you were paying more attention to the narrator than the actual images.

eichmann (the guy who oversaw the execution of the "final solution", but im sure you knew that already!) claimed the number to be 5 million during his trial. how do you explain it?

My problem with the holocaust is this:
>seems very fake at a first glance, mostly because it would be so uneconomically in times of great economic strain
>but i have to believe it is literally illegal to doubt it
>to ashamed/scared to even ask other people about it(would never have dared to ask for example my history teacher on proof for the holocaust)
>dont even want to type the sentence 'proof for the holocaust' into google out of fear of being put on some list

So it is something that seems unlikely, but that i cant really study to see the facts for myself.

So you as well as others here are admitting you haven't looked into how death estimates were taken as a result of the trials as well as census data.

Are you going to openly admit here you have no clue what you're talking about? Or are you going to kindly ask "hey user, please educate me on how the accepted number of deaths fell between 5-6 million dead as a result of such-and-such source compilation."

Or are you going to deny it when I present it to you?

if they burned them, why are there so many pictures of mass graves of starved people?

How can I trust a person who isn't being served well by their own memory? A combination of traumatic experiences, word of mouth horror stories and post-war atrocity propaganda cooked up into an evil concoction in some jews heads. Shit I can't even remember what I ate last week

But I thought it was Himmler?

Oh when will these Holocaust exaggerators get their stories straight?

>Death estimates

Oh please, do go on.

If your wife and child die due to starvation after being put in a concentration camp, you are inclined to demonise the people who put them there.

Holocaust happened even if numbers are wrong and some stories are spiced up. And it was terrible.

My point is do not let this happen to anyone.

The emotional response you're displaying is proof you did no outside research on this and are clinging to the narrative you were sold as a means to hold your own moral compass together.

I suggest you stop tying the two together so you can start having coherent arguments.

Your bias is showing.

Already did define it. You simply refused to accept it. I'd assume it's because you want to hide behind your makeshift "b-but I think only 500K died!" wherever that magic number came from i'll never know; fact still stands, 10x the number of what you claim died and that is upheld by the highest Nazi officials and census data.

That the figure he gave was nazi propaganda. Global Jewish census reports immediately before and after the holocaust prove the 5 million figure impossible. It's likely that the nazis had poor documentation, most of which they burned anyway. The guy was gonna die either way, it's not uncommon for criminals to exaggerate crimes. It's also possible that he had false numbers to begin with.

They didnt all get burned, a lot of them died of hunger or illness

>proof for the holocaust

why would they unless asked, do think teachers should proof that ww1 happen before talking about ww1? makes little sense.

>because it would be so uneconomically in times of great economic strain

if the nazis acted 100% rational then they wouldn't have attacked the soviet union. and to be fair, most of the killing started when the german forces retread, so maybe they just went full yolo lets at least kill the jews, might as well be our last chance. but im just speculating here.

>But I thought it was Himmler?

well maybe he also did, that im unware of.

but if you want a source then just watch eichmanns trial. thats how I learnt about it. how many trials have the self proclaimed ww2 specialists watched here? I bet not so many!

>upheld by the highest Nazi officials and census data.

So you're going to use the numbers of the ones you say perpetrated the act and then who destroyed most of their records as a standard to hold others (like myself) accountable to believing?

You're absolutely manic, bordering insane.

You do not understand...

What is important with Holocaust is not the mass killing of Jews but the six millions number.

If people know it was 250k, then all the jewish bullshit «muh immigration if you do not agree then muh holocaust, muh feminism if you do not agree muh holocaust ...» would end, and then the real 6 million holocaust would start, because people would have realised all the jews lied to them for Israel

Gladly.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/02/09/europes-jewish-population/

I say "estimates" because obviously a very exact number will never be possible due to the number of methods used by the Nazis to identify bodies. Not only that, but the Jewish Almanac was never entirely accurate; ie, they used old population data in one of their editions, which later gave rise to holocaust deniers attempting to proclaim there was an increase, when in fact, it didn't account for the Holocaust due to lack of information. A revised addition was released which did account for the Holocaust deaths.

Because my great-granddad was in the army and saw what the Allies did to Germans during and after the war, and continued to see things right up until his retirement in the late 50's. Because my dad is married to a Polish woman and I heard from her grandmother, who lived through the war, how the "Jews in Poland were exactly like Pakis in England, nobody would let their daughters near them. The Russians were hated but the Germans were alright, they never raped or stole anything, if you had a problem you could find a German officer to help you out, they acted like strict policemen. When the Russians came we wished Germany had won the war." I just don't believe all the talk about evil Germans running death camps, even though I do believe they had concentration camps and that of course many Jews, and others died, for various reasons.

You're like a broken record with your crybaby response about "muh emotions."

See v

I'll wait for you to refute the death numbers that were compiled based on census data and Nazi official's themselves.

Can anyone explain this video?

>6 million jews reportedly died on several newspapers before the rise of Nazi Germany

How about you explain to all of us what the Jews stood to lose territorially, monetarily and politically if they didn't sell this 'victim' card? Then you can start to realize how much of a bigger picture there is here besides the number that you're so dead set on trying to prove (which you can't, as you already admitted [ie: "I say 'estimates'...")

" "Here" could be anywhere, ..."
First of all, that is wrong. Here has to be in Auschwitz, because people can get to jail for saying it was 7 Million jews, but none at Auschwitz.

Holocaust Denial means actually everything that is not the official story. For instance, a guy will go to jail in Austria this week, because he said that in Mauthausen there was no gas chamber.

Never heard of Mauthausen before? Me neither. So better not refute anything, to be on the safe side.

This is why every time people start real discussions about the Holocaust, Germans look like the the pic

You realize the end-number that has been used is based off of things like the Jewish Almanac and other census data, coupled with the testimonies of Nazi officials that they themselves said ranked in the millions.

A magic number of 5-6 million wasn't pulled out of thin air like you think it was.

You however, seemed to pull 500K out of your ass without anything to support it.

The figure of 5-6m has never, not once, been disputed.

Nazi census is not really a good source to go by. Many Jews migrated before things got bad. Global jewish census is a better source.

I can't hear your voice. I know your grasp on reality is tepid at best so I thought I'd remind of you that. You're so emotional you're actually putting your frustrated anger into the prose of your writing. That's how I know. So maybe go drink a cold beer, relax, start forming coherent arguments and we can continue.

Everybody acts rational in their own point of view. Something can be irrational in hindsight, but at the time there has to be a good reason to do anything. Germany was fighting a war on many fronts, they had bigger fish to fry.

I get what you are saying about proof, and it not being presented without asking, its just that the holocaust is a very specific event.

I asked you to provide a source that the plaque with no identifier is indeed Auschwitz, you've failed to do so.

Next.

where ever the magic number of 6 million came from

i wish i had saved the source where it showed they used the 6 million figure multiple times (6-10 times) since 1907 or some shit way back , and that its in their book/bible or w.e some verse talking about "muh 6million"

You mean like the number killed at Auschwitz wasn't magically pulled out of thin air then cut by 75% 45 years later?

Apply that across the board.

Prove me wrong.

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

You're making very vague statements regarding the topics you listed.

Jewish political leaders were indeed smart to use the tumultuous times of the early 20th century to their advantage in rallying Jews to return to their homeland and reestablish their nation-state. Is there something wrong with that? That's the only identifiable topic regarding all three you have mentioned.

>jews always exaggerate numbers especially in business...synagogue of satan.

your grandma is just being a pleb who was unware of the nazis true intentions. sure the solidiers were probably nice people, def nicer than the drunk russians ones but the german leadership had clear plans for poland/slavs.

>The Slavs are to work for us. Insofar as we do not need them, they may die. Therefore, compulsory vaccination and German health service are superfluous. The fertility of the Slavs is undesirable. They may use contraceptives or practice abortion, the more the better. Education is dangerous. It is enough if they can count up to one hundred. At best an education which produces useful coolies for us is admissible. Every educated person is a future enemy.

of course this changed during the war (especially when the germans began to lose) and they mildered their stance "not all slavs are bad" "honorary aryans" and all the other logic bending to get people on your side. make no mistake, nazis are not your friends.

Jesus you're dense. You have the same search tools we do:

From The Journal of Historical Review, May-August 2002 (Vol. 21, No. 3-4), pages 24-28.

Drastic Reductions

The Auschwitz camp complex, located in what is now south-central Poland, was set up by German authorities in 1940. Large numbers of Jews were deported there between 1942 and mid-1944. The main camp, or Stammlager, was known as Auschwitz I. Birkenau, or Auschwitz II, is regarded as the main extermination center.

At the postwar International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg (1945-1946), the victorious Allied powers charged that the Germans exterminated four million people at Auschwitz. This figure, which was given in a report produced by a Soviet government commission, was uncritically accepted for many years, and often appeared in major American newspapers and magazines. / 2

Other figures, both higher and lower, were sometimes also claimed during the decades after the end of World War II. / 3

One of the most widely read books on the German wartime camp system is a detailed study written shortly after the end of the war by former Buchenwald inmate Eugen Kogon. This much-praised work, published in the United States under the title The Theory and Practice of Hell, reports that at Auschwitz alone there were "at least 3,500,000 victims, probably 4,500,000." / 4

The 1955 French documentary film "Night and Fog," which is still widely shown in France, and has been seen by many in the United States, claims that nine million people lost their lives in Auschwitz. / 5

In his Osteuropa article, Meyer writes that Gerald Reitlinger, a prominent Jewish specialist of this subject, estimated in his 1953 book The Final Solution, that a total of one million people perished in Auschwitz, of whom as many as 750,000 were murdered by gas. / 6

Until 1989, notes Meyer, it was forbidden in eastern Europe to dispute the official finding that four million were killed at Auschwitz. At the Auschwitz State Museum, staff members who expressed doubts about this figure were threatened with disciplinary measures. In 1989 Israeli Holocaust historian Yehuda Bauer said that it is time to finally acknowledge that the familiar four million figure is a deliberate myth. /7 In July 1990 the Auschwitz State Museum, a Polish government agency, along with Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust Center, announced that altogether perhaps one million people (both Jews and non-Jews) died at Auschwitz. / 8

Franciszek Piper, director of the Auschwitz State Museum, in an essay published in a semi-official 1994 American anthology, put the number of Auschwitz victims at 1.1 million. / 9 More or less consistent with that, prominent American newspapers in recent months have been telling readers that "more than a million" Jews lost their lives at Auschwitz. / 10

In a book published in 1994, the French anti-revisionist writer Jean-Claude Pressac estimated 631,000 to 711,000 deaths at Auschwitz, of which 470,000 to 550,000 were from gassing. / 11

ah there we go, thats one of them

In his recent Osteuropa article, Fritjof Meyer presents a further revision downwards. He writes: "These considerations are the basis for the conclusion here that in Auschwitz half a million people were murdered, about 356,000 of them with gas." Similarly, Meyer ends his article by concluding that 510,000 lost their lives in Auschwitz, of whom 356,000 "probably" were killed by gas.

The Höss 'Confessions'

For decades key evidence cited for mass killings at Auschwitz has been the postwar testimony of Rudolf Höss, who was commandant of the camp from May 1940 until December 1943, and again between May and July 1944. Since the end of the war, his statements of March and April 1946, and his testimony in April 1946 as a witness at the main Nuremberg trial, have been widely cited in numerous history books, newspapers, and magazine articles. / 12 In those statements, and in that testimony, he declared that three million died at Auschwitz, of whom two and a half million were killed "there by gassing and burning." / 13

In a detailed 1985 essay, Prof. Robert Faurisson established that the Höss "confession" is a false document that was extracted under torture. / 14 Fritjof Meyer, echoing arguments and points made 17 years earlier by Faurisson, writes that Höss' "confession" was wrung out of him after "three days of sleep deprivation, torture, beatings after every answer, being held naked, and forcibly intoxicated," and, finally, with the use of a whip.

Martin Broszat's Deceit

In his Osteuropa article, Meyer refers to the deceit of Martin Broszat, one of Germany's most prominent postwar historians. From 1972 until his death in 1989 Broszat was deputy director, and then director of Germany's semi-official Institute for Contemporary History in Munich. "The unreliability of Höss' million-large figures," writes Meyer, "is so serious that Martin Broszat simply left out some of them in the publication of the Höss papers that he edited."

Specifically, Meyer notes, Broszat deleted from Höss' "memoir" statements about millions of non-existent Jews who were scheduled for extermination, including "about four million Jews from Romania," as well as "an estimated two and a half million Jews from Bulgaria." In fact, Meyer writes, in 1940 there were only about 342,000 Jews in Romania altogether, and the total number of Jews in Bulgaria, according to more or less reliable estimates, was between 48,000 and some 63,000. Höss had exaggerated the actual number of Jews in Romania by more than ten times, and in Bulgaria by about 50 times.

So far, anyway, no public outcry has arisen against Dr. Broszat, who consciously falsified an important historical document, or against the prestigious scholarly institute he directed. Similarly, no one has yet apologized for this deception -- or even demanded that an apology be made.

I would believe it without ever thinking about it if there was not laws forbidding to question it.

One does not need Orqellian laws to spread the truth.

Downplaying the Birkenau 'Kremas'

For decades it has been authoritatively claimed that mass killings of Jews were carried out at Auschwitz -- above all, by poison gas in semi-underground cellars adjacent to the Birkenau crematory structures (Kremas). This has been the view, for example, of Robert Jan van Pelt, a Jewish scholar who is regarded as an authority on Auschwitz and who was a key witness against British historian David Irving in the headline-making Irving-Lipstadt trial of January-March 2000. In his testimony in the trial, van Pelt referred to Krema II at Birkenau as "the most lethal building of Auschwitz," the place where "more people lost their lives than any other place on this planet. Five hundred thousand people were killed." / 15

In his Osteuropa article, Meyer discounts the importance of these "lethal buildings." In a significant revision of the familiar Auschwitz story, he shifts the focus of gassings from Birkenau Kremas II and III to two "farm houses" or "bunkers," which were also known as the "white house and the "red house." Meyer writes: "The actual genocide that was carried out probably took place mostly in the two reconstructed farm houses outside of the camp; the foundations of the first, the 'White House' or 'Bunker I,' were recently discovered."

Meyer unhelpfully does not explain what he means here by "probably" and "mostly."

Unsystematic Mass Killings?

Meyer also calls into question another important aspect of the familiar extermination story. According to the "standard" story, in the summer of 1941 or, at the latest, in the summer of 1942, Hitler ordered the systematic extermination of all the Jews of Europe under German control. In keeping with that, SS chief Heinrich Himmler supposedly ordered Commandant Höss to carry out systematic killings of Jews at Auschwitz, which was to serve as a central killing center. Only employable Jews who could be "worked to death" were to be temporarily spared.

This story is not accurate, Meyer suggests. Several months after the end of the war in Europe, he relates, former SS officer Hans Aumeier testified that in November 1942 Höss received an order from Himmler to gas all weak, sick or otherwise unemployable Jewish prisoners as a measure to prevent further spread of disease in the camp. / 16 Aumeier's testimony, which Meyer accepts as valid, suggests that Jews were killed at Auschwitz not as part of an comprehensive extermination program systematically to kill all European Jews, but rather as an exceptional measure to curb the horrific epidemics that were ravaging the Auschwitz I and Birkenau camps. / 17

>providing no sources

Are you also referencing that image of two plaques where only ONE actually says Auschwitz?

I said it probably three times now, the numbers they concluded with were based off census data as well as Nazi high official testimonies at their trials.

Is this the part where you tell me the Jewish Almanac figures are a conspiracy?

A Dubious Document

Meyer also takes a skeptical look at a document that has been cited for years as a key piece of evidence for mass killings at Auschwitz: a June 28, 1943, letter from SS officer Karl Bischoff, head of the Auschwitz camp central construction department, to the WVHA center in Berlin. In this letter, Bischoff reports that all the crematory ovens in the Auschwitz main camp and in Birkenau could process as many as 4,756 corpses every 24 hours. This document is cited, for example, in the semi-official book, Nazi Mass Murder, in a section headed "the Perfected Gas Chambers at Birkenau." / 18

But as long ago as 1989, the French anti-revisionist researcher Jean-Claude Pressac expressed doubt about the figures given in this document. In a detailed book published that year, he expressed the view that the true cremation figures may perhaps have been one-half or one-third of those given in the Bischoff letter. / 19 Noting that some years ago Pressac had characterized this document as "an internal propaganda lie" of the SS, and that even van Pelt has cut in half the figures in the Bischoff letter, Meyer writes of the "entirely permissible doubts about the authenticity of the document."

Meyer also discounts the familiar image of "factory like" crematories at Birkenau, operating day and night and continually belching smoke. He points out that these crematories operated only fitfully, and often broke down. He cites, for example, Birkenau's crematory facility (Krema) II, which went into operation on March 22, 1943. Cracks in the chimney were already visible on April 3, and by mid-May the crematory was no longer operational. Because Birkenau's crematories could not possibly have "processed" as many corpses as has been claimed, Meyer concludes that between December 1942 and March 1943 tens of thousands of corpses were cremated there in the open air.

Uh oh...

Meyer does not consider an obvious problem inherent in this claim: If Birkenau had really been a center for a well-planned, systematic extermination of hundreds of thousands of Jews, why did the authorities in charge fail to arrange for the construction of adequate crematory facilities to process the anticipated numbers of victims? To put it another way, cremation of tens of thousands of corpses in makeshift open-air pyres cannot be reconciled with Birkenau's supposed role as a center where, on the basis of orders from the highest level, a program of systematic extermination was carried out.

It is largely on the basis of his understanding of cremation capacity in the camp, and his estimate that a total of perhaps 433,000 corpses were cremated at Auschwitz (including Birkenau), that Meyer concludes that some 500,000 people perished there.

Cred Forums doesn't deny the holocaust, they deny the SIX MILLION!!! lie.

The US dropped more bombs on Laos than all the bombs that were ever dropped on Europe combined making them the most bombed country in the history of the world. Don't hear them bitching about it. In fact, don't hear anyone talking about. 73 bombs per person dropped on them by the US and 50 years later un-exploded still killing hundreds of people per year. Millions left to go. I would argue this was probably worse act than the holocaust.

Conclusion

Compared to the recently "authoritative" figure of approximately one million Auschwitz deaths, Meyer has reduced the number of Jewish victims there by at least 450,000. If he were held to the legal standards that are routinely applied to revisionist skeptics, he would be prosecuted for violating Germany's law against "relativizing" or "denying" Jewish deaths.

Meyer seems vaguely aware of this. In an apparent effort to provide a "politically correct" justification for his "denial" and "relativizing," he pompously writes: "Accordingly, the dimension of the breach of civilization becomes conceivable and, for the first time, is a convincing portent for those born afterwards This result does not 'relativize' the barbarism, but rather verifies it -- and serves as a severe warning against a new shattering of civilization."

Meyer's article is subtitled "New Revelations through new archival findings." In fact, Fritjof Meyer and Osteuropa journal affirm the decades-old skepticism of the "deniers," embracing even some of the same "physical" or "forensic" arguments presented for years by revisionists such as Robert Faurisson. / 20 Meyer unintentionally affirms that the skeptics were right to reject the "official" story, which -- as his article shows -- is still changing.

Can somebody post a pic proving that gas chambers were used to exterminate Jews?

>A magic number of 5-6 million wasn't pulled out of thin air like you think it was.

Well somehow that is the case. The 6 million were made up and the investigations magically found this to be correct later on.

Recently, British historian David Irving marveled that as early as June 1945, in other words immediately
after the end of hostilities in Europe, some Zionist leaders were able to provide the precise
number of Jewish victims – six million, of course – even though the chaos reigning in Europe at that
time rendered any demographic studies impossible.7 Not long ago the German historian Joachim
Hoffmann pointed out that the chief Soviet atrocity propagandist, Ilya Ehrenburg, had publicized the
six-million-figure in the Soviet foreign press as early as January 4, 1945, i.e., fully four months before the war’s end.8 W. Höttl has found an article in Readers’s Digest which in February 1943 already reported
the murder of at least the half of the six million Jews threatened by Hitler.9
In 1936, Chaim Weizmann is reported to have said in front of the Peel Commission:10
“It is no exaggeration to say that six million Jews are sentenced to be imprisoned in this part of the
world, where they are unwanted, and for whom the countries are devided into those, where they are
unwanted, and those, where they are not admitted.”

Ehrenburg was the Chief propagandist of Stalin.

You wanted sources, right?

Notes

Notes

Fritjof Meyer, "Die Zahl der Opfer von Auschwitz: Neue Erkenntnisse durch neue Archivfunde," Osteuropa: Zeitschrift für Gegenwartsfragen des Ostens, 52. Jg. 5/2002, Mai 2002, pp. 631-641. (Osteuropa is published by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Osteuropakunde.) Fritjof Meyer, managing editor (leitender Redakteur) of Der Spiegel, was born in 1932. He holds several certifications of expertise: Dipl. DHP, Dipl.-Politologe, Dipl.-Kameralist. He is the author, for example, of Weltmacht im Abstieg: der Niedergang der Sowjet-Union (München: C. Bertelsmann, 1984). A leading German daily has reported on the impact of Meyer's comment on the impact of, or response to, Meyer's Osteuropa article. See: Sven Felix Kellerhoff, "Der Fall des angesehenen Journalisten Fritjof Meyer," Die Welt, August 28, 2002. (This text is posted on David Irving's web site.) See also: "Auschwitz: Die Wahrheit," National-Zeitung (Munich), No. 30, July 19, 2002, pp. 1, 5.
Nuremberg document 008-USSR (May 6, 1945). International Military Tribunal, Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal (Nuremberg: 1947-1949; IMT 42-vol. "blue series"), Vol. 39, pp. 241, 261; C.L. Sulzberger, "Oswiecim Killings Placed at 4,000,000," The New York Times, May 8, 1945, and, The New York Times, Jan. 31, 1986, p. A4.
Robert Faurisson, "Combien de morts a Auschwitz?," Dec. 18, 1995, in Écrits Révisionnistes (1999), vol. 4, pp. 1730-1740.
German translation: R. Faurisson, "Wieviele Tote gab es im KL Auschwitz"?," Viertelsjahreshefte für freie Geschichtsforschung, Sept. 1999 (3. Jg., Heft 3), pp. 268-272. Note also Faurisson's comment on Auschwitz figures in The Journal of Historical Review, Jan.-Feb. 1995 (Vol. 15, No. 1), p. 24.
Eugen Kogon, The Theory and Practice of Hell (New York: Farrar, Straus, 1950; and, New York: Berkley, 1984 [pb.]), p. 253. The original German edition was entitled Der SS Staat.

"Night and Fog" ("Nuit et Brouillard") is a film by Alain Resnais (distributed by Classic Releasing, 1993). Approximately 55 seconds from the end, as the grounds of Auschwitz are panned, the English subtitle reads: "Nine million dead haunt this landscape." See also Robert Faurisson's mentions of this film in The Journal of Historical Review, Jan.-Feb. 1994, p. 24, and in Écrits Révisionnistes (1999), vol. 4, pp. 1730-1731 (incl. footnote), 1738.
In the second edition of The Final Solution, Gerald Reitlinger estimated that altogether perhaps 700,000 to 900,000 people (Jews and non-Jews) perished at Auschwitz. See: G. Reitlinger, The Final Solution: The Attempt to Exterminate the Jews of Europe (London: Sphere Books, pb., 1971. 2nd edition), pp. 500-501.
Y. Bauer, "Fighting the Distortions," The Jerusalem Post (Israel), Sept. 22, 1989.
"Auschwitz Deaths Reduced to a Million," The Daily Telegraph (London), July 17, 1990; "Poland Reduces Auschwitz Death Toll Estimate to 1 Million," The Washington Times, July 17, 1990.
F. Piper, "The Number of Victims," in Y. Gutman and M. Berenbaum, eds., Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp (Bloomington: Indiana University Press, with the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, DC, 1994), p. 71.
Recently The Wall Street Journal told readers that at Auschwitz "more than one million people [were] murdered here, 90 percent of them Jews." See: "Burden of History: Auschwitz Repairs Force Tough Debate over Preservation," The Wall Street Journal, Aug. 14, 2002, p. A1. Similarly, Prof. John K. Roth, in a review of a new book by two prominent Jewish Holocaust historians, wrote that "more than a million Jews perished" in Auschwitz-Birkenau, "most of them gassed to death." See: Los Angeles Times "Book World," Sunday, Sept. 22, 2002, p. 4.
Jean-Claude Pressac, Die Krematorien von Auschwitz: Die Technik des Massenmordes (Munich: Piper, 1994), p. 202.

More notes, are you looking these up?

Höss' testimony is described as "crucial" and of "critical importance" in Y. Gutman, M. Berenbaum, eds., Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp (Bloomington: Indiana University Press, with the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, DC, 1994), p. 29.
Höss statement, March 14 (or 15), 1946. Nuremberg document NO-1210 (749-D); Höss statement, April 5, 1946. Nuremberg document 3868-PS (Exhibit USA-819). International Military Tribunal, Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal (Nuremberg: 1947-1949; IMT 42-vol. "blue series"), Vol. 33, pp. 275-279. This latter Höss statement, including its figures of Auschwitz deaths, was quoted by the Nuremberg Tribunal in its final judgment. See IMT "blue series," Vol. 1, pp. 251-252.
Robert Faurisson, "How the British Obtained the Confessions of Rudolf Höss," The Journal of Historical Review, Winter 1986-87 (Vol. 7, No. 4), pp. 389-403. (ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p389_Faurisson.html) The original French text was first published in Annales d'Histoire Revisionniste (Paris), No. 1, spring 1987, pp. 137-152. It was also reprinted in: R. Faurisson, Écrits Révisionnistes (1999), vol. 2, pp. 657-669.
"David Irving's Final Address in the London Libel Trial," The Journal of Historical Review, March-April 2000 (Vol. 19, No. 2), pp. 37-38. Together with Deborah Dwork, Robert Jan van Pelt is author of Auschwitz: 1270 to Today (New York: Norton, 1996), and, most recently, also with Dwork,Holocaust: A History (New York: Norton, 2002).
Source cited by Meyer (in note No. 8 of his Osteuropa article): CIA Special Collections, Reference Coll., Box 3; Bericht von BB-175 über Aumeiers Vernehmung im Gefängnis Akerhus, Norwegen, vom 29.10.1945.
See also the report on the interrogation of Kurt Aumeier of August 10, 1945, posted on David Irving's web site

ource cited by Irving: National Archives (Washington, DC), RG.319 - IRR - XE.003245 Hans Aumeier. According to this report, Aumeier stated that in November 1942, he was told in strictest confidence of an order from Berlin "that all Jewish prisoners who were infirm, sick or incapable of work were to be gassed in order to prevent further spreading of diseases."
On epidemics at Auschwitz, see: Y. Gutman and M. Berenbaum, eds., Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp (Bloomington: Indiana University Press, with the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, DC, 1994), pp. 27, 214, 328, 381, 388. See also: M. Weber, "High Frequency Delousing Facilities at Auschwitz," The Journal of Historical Review, May-June 1999 (Vol. 18, No. 3), pp. 4-12, esp. pp. 2-8.
Eugen Kogon, and H. Langbein, A. Rückerl, and others, Nazi Mass Murder: A Documentary History of the Use of Poison Gas (New Haven, Conn.: Yale Univ. Press, 1994), p. 157. Original German edition: Nationalsozialistische Massentötungen durch Giftgas (Frankfurt: S. Fischer, 1986), p. 219.
This document is also cited, and reproduced in facsimile, in a six-page article in Der Spiegel, No. 40/ 1993, Oct. 4, 1993, pp. 151, 156. More recently, Prof. John K. Roth, in a review of a new book by D. Dwork and R. J. van Pelt, wrote that the four crematory structures at Birkenau, which "included eight gas chambers, 46 ovens and the capacity to dispose of 4,416 corpses a day." This calculation is from the June 28, 1943, Bischoff letter (4,756 minus 340 for the crematory in the Auschwitz I main camp). Los Angeles Times "Book World," Sunday, Sept. 22, 2002, p. 4.
J.-C. Pressac, Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers (New York: B. Klarsfeld, 1989), pp. 244, 247.
See, for example, "Faurisson's Three Letters to Le Monde (1978-1979)," The Journal of Historical Review, May-June 2000, pp. 40-46.

there is no holocaust six million lie, the mainstream agrees the number to be as low as 4 million to as high as seven milions. this is the well accepted mainstream consensus. iirc the jews love the six million number because of some torah reference but there are different estimates that are recognized.

They needed to justify the creation of Israel.

What really happened:
>Germany lost the war
>All war crimes committed by the Soviet Union were blamed on the loser

Stalin's experimental Communist government failed like every other Communist countries of today they eventually fail. Communism is a fallacy. Look at Venezuela, people resort to killing Zoo animals just to get by.

Hitler was no better man than Stalin either. He wasted German potential, the scientific ingenuity and engineering. Rather than staying neutral like Switzerland he destroyed the name of Nationalism worldwide for over seven decades.

Those bodies couldn't possibly be all germans that died from sickness starvation during the war.

Factual
of or relating to facts; concerning facts:
factual accuracy.

Claims
a demand for something as due; an assertion of a right or an alleged right:
He made unreasonable claims on the doctor's time

You might require a dictionary.

you sure your pic is from WW2 and not the armenian genocide?

>bait question we've been over a thousand times
>1 post by this ID
>2 hours later, thread still going strong with zero effort from OP

Anyone?

Beurkundete Sterbefalle von Haftlingen ehemaliger deutscher Konzentrationslager beim

Sonderstandesamt AROLSEN

Zahl der Karteikarten in der Hauptkartei des Sonderstandesamtes uber registrierte KL-Sterbefalle beim Sonderstandesamt zum 31.12.1983

(einschließlich Hinweiskarten für
- Todeserklärungen und Anfragen von Amtsgerichten betr, Todeserklärungen
- verschidene Schreibarten von Familiennamen usw.)

Die Beurkundungszahlen des Sonderstandesamtes laßen keine Ruckschlusse auf die tatsachliche Zahl der Toten in den Konzentrationslagern zu.

Documented death case of inmates of former German concentration camp at

Special Registry Office AROLSEN

Number of index cards in the main file of the Special Registry Office via registered KL-death case at the Special Registry Office to 31.12.1983

(Including note cards for
- Death statements and requests of local courts concerning, declarations of death
- The Different spellings of family names, etc.)

The certification numbers of the Special Registry Office can not draw to conclusions the actual number of deaths in the concentration camps.

One of the campus that supposedly killed 1.5 million only had 3 ovens that were 16 by 22 inches.

I just think its over exaggerated.

There's a mountain of evidence pointing to the FACT of it being wildly exaggerated, and thus that what the average person thinks happened is completely misinformed

Kill yourself

Plus when you take into account that the Holocaust has been raised to some kind of religious fantasy dream and that your children are all indoctrinated into that, and forced to accept the Holocaust fantasy reality or they might be called "BIGOTS" or worse, "ANTI-SEMITES" then you start to feel as though the people responsible for that might have a few screws lose - or worse, may well just be horrible fucking people

But you can't say anything goy. You're just a goy. How dare you think about that? Is there something wrong with you?

>wait, where is that one image of highly fabricated document that proves my point, the post
wew

>went to Auschwitz when I was in high school
>first thing the guide says: "the gas chambers are replicas, the original ones were destroyed during the war"
>mfw the one thing that could actually prove the holocaust is fake and was made after the war ended

Don't go emotional on #17, debunk 1-16 instead.

>Do I really need to go through all 21 points or is me asking you to do just a single thing too much to handle.

You do have to go through all 21, I'm actually interested now since all those seem quite compelling.

if you can, watch this as well

If someone is bored of all the usual infographics being reposted, I recommend the book "dissecting the holocaust" for a start. With 500-1000 pages of info (depends if you read is as pdf or epub) you'll see the official story getting BTFO's left and right. Though it might get a bit boring from time to time because things are depicted extremely detailed in some aspects.

It show how all the show trials went, conflicting eye witness "evidence", forged documents, goes on about the legal system in germany where the trial happen(ed), physical impossibilities of the official narrative, origins of statistics etc...

Book can be found easily online.

Can you give a link to where exactly the number was "officially" taken down to 1mil?

>swimming pools
>commissaries
>vegetable gardens
>animal breeding
>soccer teams
>theater plays
>orchestras
>brothels
>gambling
>money sent into camps to prisoners from people on the outside
>letters and postcards sent out from prisoners to family back home
>"gas chamber" with glass pane wooden door that opened inward
>chimney recreated by russians that's connected to literally nothing
>photo tampering (pic related)
I could keep going.

>soviet fakes
>created using modern-day photo editing software

yeah i'm gonna call bullshit on this one, you've been rused my friend

When you get millions for telling fake stories over the span of your life, you would also do it.

Where can I find who collected those figures and how ? I'm not leaning one way or the other with holohoax, I rly just want to know.

> modern-day photo editing software
Are you retarded?

How do you explain this?

Wow guys

I think the commies might have had a time machine
This is so advanced

WOW
HOW DID THEY DO THIS?????

I THOUGHT ONLY PHOTOSHOP COULD EDIT PICTURES????

>hurr durr

yes we've all seen the Yezhov doctored images, I'm talking about the ones in which are really fucking obviously photoshopped as opposed to actually manually airbrushed

Show me the time machines then.

What about native americans though?

Why do current US soldiers seem to suffer more from PTSD or Suicide than holocaust survivors? I mean is fighting "terrorism" that much more traumatic than the Holocaust?

while we are at it. can someone post the infograpic with statistics and proof about why the "muh 10 million" russians killed by Stalin is a lie?

right in the free speech

the turks do nothing but try to commit genocide, that's why.

Damn guys... I was doubting before but at this point I'm pretty much convinced this shit is riddled with lies.

5X4K8MaB hasnt debunked a single one of the 21 questions and hasnt responded to anything since

There's something here

Try debunking them yourself.
Question everything, even if Cred Forums is always right.

There are thousand of people far smarter and more well versed in this that think it's a full blown hoax

I'm convinced that the numbers are full of shit

I'll shill against jews just out of spite, look at the attitude of this one kike that came in here with his smugness just to get shut down

The kikes overplayed their hand.

If all they said was "The Germans starved us", that would have been totally believable.

But all this obvious nonsense, and literally fake accounts ("eyewitnesses" that later admitted they fabricated their entire account) made people look closer.

Poor typhus victims :(

F

RIP

pls

Typhus, yes. Plan to genocide people via gassing, no.

You don't have to be smart to look at the evidence and see if it's true.
The problem with normies is that they never question things or look into them.
I've spoken to dozens of people about politics and the one thing they all have in common is that when you tell them something that is hard to believe they just go ''huh, that's scary''. Like if you tell a little nu-male guy that Obama funded the Islamic radicals that went to become ISIS they just accept it without any questioning. My response is always to ask them why they just accepted what I told them at face value

If someone told me that George Soros was behind the Common Core I'd ask for proof.

I understand that

But the thing is, the only thing I'm 100% convinced of without a doubt that I've looked up is that the numbers are a massive lie and tons of stories are made up

The nuance of the detail I don't have the time to commit much time to but I choose to err on the side of suspicion just because it's the jews and they're always up to some shit

>because it's the jews and they're always up to some shit
this is the correct train of thought.

Do you know what a kangaroo court is?

>Article 19
>The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence. It shall adopt and apply to the greatest possible extent expeditious and nontechnical procedure, and shall admit any evidence which it deems to be of probative value.

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp

Faggot.

>actual claims of the holocaust survivors
Do you what holocaust means? Where the word comes from? I dare you to watch the movie below, it's long. If you are a kike, and still not red pilled, you're gonna end up wanting to as you see here with many burger jews, they want their foreskin back

Look, Reasearch 101. You can never trust what people say, you must observe.
Also you are dealing with a lot of traumatized people, that has been starved, when this happens you will get hallucinations and shit like that too. They use this fucking word to rub it in our faces and to cover up

Well back to the word holocaust.
It means a ritual human sacrifice to one other name of their for God, Baal. It's so strange a lot of this has ties to my religion, ásatrú, weather I like or not, but it is a cont religion. We did not do this as them, which is buying or kidnapping goyim children and burn a live.

So it's to cover up these autrocities they have been doing.

But that is just the one, we never did that.
>Set fire to hall
>Make a ring around the house (kringsette)
>Stand in front of door
>Woman and children get out!

It's moar but it's to be to long, cuz here comes the nastiest part.

They are bloting, that is what the rabbies tool are for. You have consistent evidence all through history that they or doing this. Kidnapping goyim children, either take of their foreskin and prolly suck it off(this is bloting when the rabbi does it too). Other cases and with female children, they remove the genitalia like semites they are.

They use the rabbi tool this "syl" and they poke and poke and poke, torturing the child, to collect all the blood. Then there are two sacrifices here, one is to burn the blood... the other
>They make pesach bread with this blood of children........
youtube.com/watch?v=bm34sj65MkA

It's no wonder the jews are cursed, because this does not please God. It angers him. The few times we bloted humans, we took the King, the main goyim, because he was held responsible when things turned real shit.

The Gods wants royal blood, not random children you sick fucking pieces of shit!

>so yeah... that vampire shit...
>the kids in egypt..... mass bloting of their children, mark the doors of jews with blood so no mistakes are done in the night....

This Swedish King(many kings then before your retarded viking age meme) he was notorious for burning people in like described.

In the end, they came for him, and he no choice, he could never fight off this army.
So what he did, was to take his wyfu and everything and just set fire to his own hall, while inside.

He sacrificed him self, and went to Valhall.

When you do a suicide, you usually go to the worst of all homes, niflhel, you want to end there. There are however exceptions like for instance this

>eye witness survivors
>anal air pumps
>human skin lampshades
>holocoasters
>muh 6 million

sums it up allrite!

>Barry the dog earned himself a treat

Good boy, Barry

wow that was some fucking bullet there.....
all these fucking lies, some I bet are partly due to traumatized people, but lol the most of these fucks are just jewing like this. Nothing makes sense!

It's remarkable that the norse ones sent down there, never saw any of this, just the jews.........

people died, they just didn't die as part of a genocide, just war. how many fucking times must we go through it.

I got some docs on this but it's not texted in anglo, sadly. Several norse were sent to these camps, the ones in auswitch in part are very interesting. I'm not sure if this guy is still around or if he has passed. It would be interesting to talk to him.

Again eyewitness but I would like to here his side, other than the doc. They were starved as fuck too down there, barely made it, skin and bones.... the very last part of the necrosis before you end up like the ones up in the pic in thread here

Germans call a Dog "Barry" ?
I doubt it.

kek I didn't get that, phone and shit

fucking kikes... these lying child bloting swines

plenty of that stuff is real but the way the holocaust myth is perpetuated is designed to distract you from the fact that many of the people running the Israeli government in fact made a lot of money by killing certain jews and taking their bank accounts during world war II, the big secret is that jews themselves participated in the holocaust, and were it's architects

"Jævla jodesvin"
"Jævla jode"

these are still common swears today if someone is dishonest or try to jew you.

A mate of mine that comes here when I shitpost sometimes and get some keks. I bet he is prolly already here when he has the tymu...

Well after I redpilled him some, not the whole deal he went:
>So user, my father he keeps yelling damn jews! and fucking jewswines(jödesvin). This has some to it actually
Yes non-user he has a very good reason to do so... I started some more, but not the hardest ones

It amazes me to see how easy it is to desubvert the norse, they just need a kick, then you see they stand thinking.... I know what's going on in their head...
>i..i..it's true, it's fucking true!

I've even did on this copper, I'm proud of that one, I bet he will be lead here eventually too kek

They be shitposting on politiforum.no, reddit hasn't been in there in a while to see what those fuckers are up too.

You are seriously retarded if you believe that shit lol

>Why does Cred Forums ignore the factual claims of the holocaust survivors

Factual? The wildly embellished and obviously fabricated claims by survivors is what caused me to begin questioning in the first place.

I am sure the prison camps were terrible, but the insane and frankly retarded bullshit that these 'survivors' came up with to promote their cause turned it all into a farce.

That anybody can read this fiction and maintain a straight face is truly remarkable.

Here is my thought for those jews after reading post-ww1 history:

>if you don't want to get put into prison camps, don't attempt to start a bloody communist revolution, and don't murder germans by the dozens

That last part is new to me, is this true?
I'm starting to dig on these bastards, but I'm digging into to their religion now, because I found these ... sigh... similarities to judaism and my relg, which is not so strange, because it's from the same time.

We might have thrown our OWN babies on spears, when you could not fend for it, that is you couldn't feed it.

This however ended early on in this... I hate this word... Viking age. Late "moundage" would be our name for it. Burnage, and moundage, reflecting the burial rites.

The "haugöld"/moundage started in Denmark after Frey died in Sweden, there were so good years due too peace with the romans around year 0, which we were in constant battle with.

Well Frey was the first to be put in a mound, and the swedes said he was alive for 3 years. They pored silver, gold etc into his mound. Finnaly they sealed it and told swedes that Frey was dead, Freyja was now the only ones of the Gods who were still walkin on our home, before she went to her home.

However it didn't start in sweden and norway yet, but Danish King Frode(who brokered this peace with the romans) he was a good friend of Frey, so he made a mound for him self. And when he died he was put there, and then the haugöld started in Denmark.

Pic is Frey

Source?

All of those Germans who "confessed" were tortured extensively before hand and promised worse if they didn't say what they were told.

yeah you see the middle guy, his hand there, it's not natural.

Not implying that (((Soviets))) did this, because they fucked with everything here to fuck germany and cuck the west with their advanced kikery

This thread is still going? Man I passed out last night waiting to get in Rise of Iron.

Kek, middle bottom one was edited to remove the dead body, you can tell by looking at the stripped pants guy, in the image with the dead body removed the lines change in thickness even though theres was no reason to change them, and the edit itself makes the pant leg look retarded.

Also the little opening in the oven in the back that the body was blocking the view of was edited very poorly, the floor of the opening in horizontal to us the viewers instead of the floor in the room.