"IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HILLARY, YOU'RE SEXIST" says Obama

THE DEMOCRATS ARE GOING ALL OUT

>“There’s a reason why we haven’t had a woman president–that we as a society still grapple with what it means to see powerful women,” Obama said during a speech on Saturday evening. “And it still troubles us in a lot of ways, unfairly, and that expresses itself in all sorts of ways.”

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/obama-blames-american-sexism-hillary-clintons-low-poll-numbers/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is almost too easy, they might be up to something...

explain

this graspings at straws... it's too transparent, even for liberals, it's almost as if they dont want to win.

But why? what's their angle?

Hillary gets elected and dies, so Obama goes 3rd time

I agree with President Obama and I'm voting for Hillary.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

No, these limp-wristed attacks are just the only ammo they have. Shame tactics have worked so well against the right for 30 years that they haven't needed anything else.

All's fair in love and war, right?

>As if Republicans aren't going all out too.

Obama threw out the race card too, saying that he'd take it as a personal insult if the black community didn't back Hillary.

They know that they're losing, so they're trying to rally the SJWs to get votes.

In your fevered imagination...

Nothing they do isn't run before focus groups first. They expect it to gain them votes. Because it will.

If you don't vote for Le Pen, you're a sexist.

And Trump is trying to rally the racists. There's a certain symmetry...

Fuck you, Obama, you stinky nigger.

Go back to your slum.

It would go to her VP then.

Also, can we make a kickstarter so Bosnia and Herzegovina can get their own flags?

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input

>Nationalism is Racism meme.

it wont work

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Trump condemns racists, and has mexicans, blacks, and people of multiple races backing him.

How is trump a racist?

It worked to get him voted, why wouldn't they try for the three-peat?

My aunt voted for him because "it's time for a black president, I'm not a racist!"

m'lady

Remind me when Trump has said something about whites needing to stand up for themselves and vote for him, or something along those lines. You might think his policy is racist, but he doesn't openly try to recruit racial or gender groups like the democrats do.

Say, if I promised to vote for Hillary, will I get citizenship? Because I would do it

Because they came to power on ammunition that Trump is immune to. It's all they have left.

They're doing this because they're desperate, not because they have a hidden agenda trying to support Trump. They're genuinely trying to stop him because if they don't they'll be swinging in the wind.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

W-w-witnessed

Fuck off Finland, we're full. Go back to getting drunk and making new Spurdo/Gondola memes.

QUADS!?

What will the dems do next? A Mexican female candidate?

Hot damn didn't even notice.

Mega Satan knows

They are doing everything they can to get their base out to vote. Clinton has a huge enthusiasm gap that will be detrimental to her voter turnout, nobody really likes her and it's beginning to show even on polls that are polling democrats at the 2012 level.

"If you don't suck my dick you are a piece of shit" said me.

Because shit like it's manipulation, hur hur guise if you don't do this X , you are all faggots.

Wtf is the nigger president thinking... is he like in high school?

Nah her smile was never from optimism, it was from the Parkinson's drugs. But now she can't take em because she gets fucking loopy as all hell.

He's pretty fucking retarded. I mean, he's still trying to push the retarded liberal shaming strategy that people made people vote for Trump to begin with.

Her campaign is pretty much over already.
This is like that time when Jeb's brother and father were campaigning with him.

>Muh race card
>Muh woman card

Whats next? its getting pretty pathetic

Nice quads Benben user.

Either a massive convoluted conspiracy, or Obama really doesn't like Hillary (he remembers the 2008 primary, after all), and this is how he can sabotage her campaign while maintaining the nominal support he's obligated to give.

>IF YOU'RE BLACK AND YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HILLARY, YOU'RE PERSONALLY SHITTING ON MY LEGACY AS A BLACK PRESIDENT
>IF YOU EXIST AND DON'T VOTE FOR HILLARY, YOU'RE A FUCKING SEXIST PIG
He's reaaaalllly fucking stretching it isn't he

>Strong Women

How does he keep getting away with it?

That is a serious case of the downies

If you truly wanted a female president, why didn't you back off in 2008 Barry?

Obama is panicking. He knows his "legacy" will be torn apart and dems will lose white house, congress, and the supreme court in one election

>How is trump a racist?

He isnt a democrat, and has spoken bad about king oogabooga in the past.

The president is not a king, they could easily sabotage his entire term and even bring it to a premature end and win by a landslide the next elections.

So much for "making history," huh? Turns out they haven't "progressed" one inch.

I-IMPOSSIBLE!

So why didn't he concede 4 years ago if it's that important to have a womyn in the non-specific coloured dwelling.

Not an argument.

checked

The people would LOVE to get all sorts of good, tingly feelings from electing the first woman president, just like when they elected Obongo because he was black. It's just that all the candidates the parties put forth are either dingbats or criminal scumbags who should be in prison.

Kek

His IQ is really fucking low

It's like how he went to the UK and tried to shill for Bremain

Good. I hope the democratic party does not survive the next 8 years

50% of the parties involved in straight marriages don't want to be told what to do by a woman.

He is begging now. This is getting kinda embarrassing for him.

"Please, vote for Hillary... please. Pl0x."

This is crazy. How could any sensible person think there are people that hate woman in the west. People don't like her because her polices are insane, and she is a dying puppet.

At this point it isn't even about doing this for the democrat party.

Every single person involved shilling for Hillary is in it for their own personal reasons

>Soros - Hillary in his back pocket
>Obama - to make sure Trump doesn't dismantle his black legacy that it took Obama 8 years to barely create within a year
>Hillary - because shes bound and determined to be known for all time as the first female president of the United States and it doesn't matter who she has to kill even herself to get it
>hollywood elite - backing and dick sucking of the democratic party to make sure they shill just right
>Bill - more pussy chasing in the white house and with Hillary always away on business or being resurrected from the dead he has more time with the mistresses

I fully expect to see an hour long live news conference on election night where Obama cries and begs and pleads for everyone to vote Hillary or you're a racist, sexist, privileged, uncle tom, gun nut, rebel flag waving, faggot killing assholes

kekked n checked

How is this supposed to work on females?

He's such a fucking asshole. I've never hated a President like I do this one. Ironically, I barely consider him black. He's like a whiny white liberal, full of shaming tactics and SJW bullshit, and constantly pandering to violent subhumans and criminals. I wish I could just say to his face, "Obama, you try to be black but you aren't. You have zero cred. You own nothing of black culture but your pukey high yellow complexion and nappy hair. You are nothing but a low-intelligence, phoney, manipulative faggot cracker with a huge ego and a vacant conscience. Go play some more GOLF with a bunch of your fellow wealthy, elitist Jews, so-called 'black man'."

>I barely consider him black
at this point most blacks even barely consider him black.

>we must have black president coz we never had one
>we must have female president coz we never had one
>we must have animu character drawn on pillow president coz we never had one
why do people still fall for this?

>A woman should be president
>unless it's me, King Nigger
>then I should be president
>get back to the kitchen for 8 years Hillary
>damn woman

This. Democratic intellectuals have realised they're getting one term of Trump at least, but they're gonna go all out on him for four straight years as payback, then nominate someone semi-decent in 2020.

political correctness mixed in with just the right amount of "hey we've never tried this before maybe we should and see what happens"

Thankfully political correctness has turned into a freakish monster bursting at the seams and many women dislike Hillary more than like her.

Trying to play the racist/sexist cards is largely going to be a bust
>blacks like Bill
>don't like Hillary
>blacks most likely aren't gonna come out anywhere near the numbers to vote for her like they did Obama
>calling everyone sexist if they don't vote for Hillary is ineffective on women or men who give no shits and if anything gives even more people reason not to vote for her
>basically only effects white numales whose main goal in life is to not get labeled racist/sexist

Kek

It's kinda like Angelina Jolie and her collection of rainbow children-- "I must have one in every color, Brad!" Weird liberal thing.

problem is how exactly will they be able to go all out, as of now the republicans hold everything except the presidency

Trump gets the president only 2 things can fuck it up
>himself
>butthurt republicans like Jeb and Cruz going full butthurt
granted you'll see alotta temper tantrum on the MSM

morano is a woman too goyim

Being a racist is literally becoming socially acceptable these days so fuck off with the petty buzzwords faggot

> obongo accusing america of [buzzword]
> uses that [buzzword] to justify so,ething in the name of social justice and diversity or some shit

What's new?

Maybe a qualified women should run.

>"IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HILLARY, YOU'RE SEXIST" says Obama.
Didnt work when sony said it about GhostBusters wont work for Shillery.

Vote for Hillary or you'll be arrested!

expect a video to leak of the oldest obongo daughter going on a drug fueled high rant calling everyone racist sometime before the election

Shit president channeling inner Kanye.

Sad thing is that bunch of retards will vote Hillary just because she's a woman, and those are same type of people who voted for Obama just because "black president loool".

>morano is a woman too goyim

Only because he transitioned.

[ C U R R E N T Y E A R ]

It is my firm belief that Obama is the root of all progressive thought these days. I know that its ideology goes back much farther than him, but he seems to be the first that put this shit on a silver platter. Everything about him is personified progressivism. His demeanor, his empty rhetoric, his absurd focus on identity politics, his warped sense of reality, his balatant bias, his weakness, his dishonesty, his failures in whenever he tried to do real politics, him entirely fucking up US foreign relations and being a Sheikh puppet, his incompetence, and most important of them all he was the harbinger of this current mix of comedy and politics.

He is the one who came up with the retarded idea that highest officials should be a mix of a comedian and a beauraucrat. He is the one that expanded the government-satire complex, where news channels and TV Shows can produce the worst propaganda in history, all under the guise of comedy. Say whatever you want without taking any responsibility. It's just satire, after all. I hate this man and he will be remembered as the worst president in US history when the SJW storm has passed.

one thing you have to hand it to Obama, when he was first elected he was pretty much the most charismatic candidate

Helped him pull the
>young vote
>the its racist not to vote for him vote
>the old vote
>political correctness was on the rise

Electing Obama was a real eye opener for a good number of people on electing someone for biological factors and not how they act and think.

Even the young inexperienced vote is much more iffy on Hillary and thats typically something the Dems have an easy time with thanks to the promises of free shit.

i must meet obama, he is simply too audacious

This makes alot of sense, actually.

can King Nigger just shut the fuck up

much like your prediction, hmm

these are the kind of KEK gets we need

From everything I've ever heard the Clintons and Obama don't like each other.

For Obama this basically boils down to him not wanting Trump to destroy his legacy as president and have himself be remembered as a footnote in history
>Obama
>first black president
>killed Osama
>promised alotta shit and never delivered
>made Obamacare which was dismantled shortly after President Trump took office since it was fundamentally a broke mess

>mexicans
bullshit he wasn't to export them and wall them off they hate him

>king nigger travelled the ocean to patronize and insult the intelligence of the britbong proletariat.

>to vote leave would be raycis.

>bongs vote leave

Fuck that condescending coon.

he's got a fairly sizable amount of native mexicans like the ones whos been living here since Texas, not to mention pulled a chunk of Cubans after the gay nightclub massacre

Voter ID laws are the democrat partys worst nightmare

> smiling at random people
what the fuck man

Someone should ask obongokongo, why his opinion of Hillary has changed since the last election cycle.

Which should be hilarious as the only thing that could have "affected" his opinion was her disastrous term as sec. of state.

why?

Because the dems have buses full of illegal immigrants that they drive around voting districts.

WOMEN ARE NOT LEADERS

FACTS ARE FACTS

THIS IS LIKE SAYING MATH IS SEXIST

The general populous who aren't sexist, racist or nationalistic thay have been putting up with this shit the entire election cycle must be getting fed up with this. I'm none of the above, not even a little bit but this is mind control tier shit that is starting to look so ridiculous that I hope the left doesn't win, deeply from a point of concern in terms of how many dangerous precedents they are attempting to set. This isn't democracy, this is straight evil to have the president of the free world telling you that preemptively, you're already fucked if you don't support their politics.

Wait i don't understand, here when someone votes he can only vote in his own town and has to show his ID.
How else are you going to stop someone from voting for example 50 times in 50 different places?

native mexicans are hurt just as much by illegals as everyone else.

As for the cubans it really didn't help when it was discovered the killer was a Hillary supporter then later on said killers father was at a Hillary rally right behind her.
>night club was having Cuban night when the shit went down
>large chunk of those that died where Cubans
>they might have been faggots but they were cuban faggots

as for voter id laws all kinds of shenanigans go down every single time big elections happen like said.
money and minorities will get tossed more than your mothers salad to try to turn an election

It's racist to stop illegal mexican immigrants from voting in the US, please get with the times.

So they can actually vote multiple times like that? That is just stupid.. why not just make a strawpoll and let people vote for the president from their homes?
In fact the whole us voting system is stupid with the electoral colleges and what not where voting for the "incorrect" candidate makes you vote not count at all
hopefully president trump will fix all that

basically the democrats
>pay people to go around in buses and vote how they're told at multiple voting stations
>usually offered money, free shit, meals, etc. to do this
>fudge the paperwork if they're illegal

In the rare case they get caught 99% of the time they'll just all load up into the bus and fuck off to another voting station before anything can really be done to em.

If anyone asks why 3 bus loads of blacks are pulling up to a voting station way out in a county thats predominately white the typical excuse is:
>none of these folks can drive and the closer voting stations were packed/closed
>can't argue with that or RACISM

feminism is another tool of communism designed to destroy the family unit. The primacy and privacy of the family is a great insult to the state that would be god

So democrats would vote for Condelezza Rice since she's black and a female?

>quads
Thread derailed.

Worse then shills.

I fucking believed in this monkey.....
I have followed burger elec shit before this
I also avoided our nazi & nigger red pills til more recent times.

>"We" gave this piece of shit a fucking nobel peace prize.... it's supposed to be neutral and serious, now it's leftists and ex pols that sit there
Not biased at all

Just fucking shoot me already Hillary

Why aren't you shilling Jill Stein harder /Pol? Do you want the wrong woman to win?

argblargs
NOT FOLLOWED US ELECS BEFORE THIS

could you imagine the tail spinning a Rice vs. Hillary election would be
>female
>black
>well liked

you'd have Obama on tv calling her a uncle tom

Better question, is why isn't Obama shilling for her. SEXIST MUCH?

(((stein)))

this how you spot a jew, that word means stone.
Nobody is named that, they take our names and jew them up to hide.

I dunno this skank though so I can tell if she is a power tool or you are kiking me.

General rule with many jew names, if the place does not exist, it is a jew.

Voters are never wrong, you know. If they truly are sexist, than that is their prerogative. There is no right and wrong in democracy there is just a majority. And the representatives must honor that.

kek is in the house this morning. praise kek. we are all going to get gfs

>black men will vote for an old white woman
doubt.jpg

Good thing the name calling has lost its power then

Hopefully we will actually get citizens making a big fuss about voting corruption so that Trump can implement voter IDs and save your country. Hopefully he can also make legal immigration for skilled workers shorter so people like me can leave the UK. This place has no chance, the corruption is deep, prospects are super low and we still only just managed a brexit which probably won't happen. Americans seem a lot more committed to actually saving their nation

ah yes the "first female president" card

our country went to shit actually, and our money had more value before our first female pres elected herself

>Gee, our usual shtick isn't working anymore with the name calling and all!

>I know, let's just call everyone sexist again! That'll work!

IT WAS ALWAYS IMPLIED AND UNDERSTOOD THAT NOT VOTING FOR SHILLARY MADE YOU SEXIST

THE FACT THAT THEY'RE NOW EXPLICITLY COMING OUT AND STATING THE OBVIOUS

FROM THE MOUTHPIECE OF THEIR HIGHEST AUTHORITY KING BONGO

REALLY PROVES HOW DESPERATE THE DEMS ARE GETTING

Source on this being a real thing? How the fuck can you allow that to happen?

That's for general strategy. offhand comments by a totalitarian nigger lackey are not run through focus groups and scientific trials

This is the absolute most likely thing

>Native Mexicans

You Mexicans in Mexico? Why would give a fuck what they think?

Or do you mean Hispanic citizens? Those are just Americans.

>REALLY PROVES HOW DESPERATE THE DEMS ARE GETTING