Will concrete be the next thing on the Britbong ban list?

Will concrete be the next thing on the Britbong ban list?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/20/up-to-100-schoolchildren-involved-in-mass-brawl-in-bexley/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCSouthToday/status/777849052750868480
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Were they all quintessentially British?

(((schoolchildren)))
When will it end? They will have to go through every neutral, non-identifying noun, plural or singular, in the English language before they finally throw their arms up in the air and start genociding white British people for "racism"

Anyway I'm bored as fuck what are you cunts up to

It's like an Eastenders Christmas special.

>chriledn

lmfao, classic media

>children
Why not call them babies or toddlers at this point?
Was youth not good enough anymore?

People became aware that
>youths
Actually meant
>inner-city dindus
So I guess they changed it again

My dad used to tell me stories about how when he was in school, it wouldn't be an uncommon thing for like, a ton of students of the school to decide a day, and they would all leave around lunch to go together in a huge school group (young kids and old) to some other school in the area to pick a mass fight with the kids of that school.

I think normally they would try to synchronize so that both school student bodies would meet up in Hyde Park say, and all fight there. He said more than once at least though they went after other schools without them knowing and would run in and start beating on the kids there. The funniest story I remember him telling is once they tried it with like a prep school or whatever that would be in England, and one of the older boys got into the computer lab, which was a huge deal at the time because this was the 80s, and the kid smashed all the computers.

I'm not sure how true these stories are, they're just what my dad told me, he lived and grew up in London in the 70s-80s. This thread reminded me of it, and amuses me to see that stuff like it still possibly happens.

Certainly in Manchester that would be true.

>94 of the children are black

Wow, who would have guessed that of 100 children fighting - 94 are black... Really caused me to pause and wonder.

can any user plz tell me where this is from, I've been searching forever for a sauce of this

midlandsfag here can confirm

inter-school fights was a regular thing. pick a spot and get to it

>Jersey
Do you live in a clothing accessory?
Is state of New Jersey somehow a country now?
What?

Just a few high spirits.

Jersey is an anglo-normand island

Also a midlandsfag

We had this absolute beast of a boy at our school who was feared throughout the town so no one would dare pick a fight with our school.

Kid was like 6 feet tall when he was 12 and fucked some girl in the school bathroom when he was 11.

Dude must have started puberty and then immediately got laid the next day.

From Trump's "Try getting it out" interview.

Niggers, hopefully.

Pretty much this. Just a bit of banter and a fight. I had a broken arm because I tried to take down a huge fat dude.
Happy days.

New Jersey existing as a name sort of gives away the existence of an (old) Jersey. New York, New England, New Hampshire, etc.

We have to ban assault concrete blocks now!

Are you fucking serious he said that?
Holy shit brits, why did you vote for a fucking muslim as mayor?

I live in small island tax haven 35 miles from Normandy.

We didn't, only London voted for its mayor so obviously no brits were involved

oh canada...

We didn't, the 12 gazillion hajis in London did.

link?

>Holy shit brits, why did you vote for a fucking muslim as mayor?

The biggest issue isn't that he's a Muslim but that he's an idiot who makes Boris Johnson look like fucking Machiavelli in comparison.

Suburban brits showing once again they are one of the few kinds of human beings left worthy of that name.

The only sad thing about this story is that they were using baseball and not cricket bats.

>Save a life, bin that concrete
Meh, doesn't sound as cool as the other one

Why were they fighting tho?

>Grow a cock, bin that rock.

You're implying Brits need a reason.

lads twitter.com/BBCSouthToday/status/777849052750868480

I grew up in bexley, ohio.

Neat.

In 30 years every britbong is going to live out his whole life chained to a bed in a straitjacket so no one can hurt each other

>Grow a cock, bin that rock.
Kek, good one

>Save Pajeet, Bin That Concrete

Watch your mouth, don't forget who owns you.

>Save Pajeet, Bin That Concrete
Not bad, not bad at all!

What's funny is I thought this was a repost of an old article because I saw a very similar headline a year or two ago.

>On your feet, ditch that 'crete

Save an Arab, Bin That Slab

>London

Probably.

ban assault stone

Because Londonistan votes on that shit and London is where we keep all our immigrants.

those people dont look like schoolchildren
not even white

>why did you vote for a fucking muslim as mayor?

Why did you vote for a fucking Venezuelan as prime minister?

BAN ASSAULT BRICKS

NO ONE NEEDS HIGH DENSITY CINDER BLOCKS TO BUILD HOUSES

>2050 in Britain
>hands are now being amputated at birth to prevent violence

Where you at lad

T. Normally in trinity

At least we get to keep our handguns and fullbore semi-autos.

Us fucks took you over in 1066

shill thread, not possible, knives banned

was it white vs arab ?
white vs black?

I read in that telegraph article that a black boy was beaten up and was so happy.