Time to pick the new superstar meme

time to pick the new superstar meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/pepe-the-frogs-creator-matt-furie-discusses-trump-memes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r77UMgYvVfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wojak deserves more love desu

Gun Lady!

AYO

He's called warmface you dumb spic.

w-w-w-what did he mean by that?

benis :DDDDDD

Kek is eternal, not a mere flavour of the month.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

Mask Trump is the best new meme to come out of Cred Forums in months.

what is even this faggots name?

give me one good reason Agent P can't fill pepe's shoes

what the fuck are you talking about

Stop making up shit, Muhammed

Am I Trump wearing a Trump mask? Am I Hillary? I am anonymous!

Top left has SS sunglasses.

PRAISE FUG:DDDD

new meme

berry pink girl of white supremacy

We really should bring back DESU to life.

Shlomo "Zozzle" Goldstein

50% of these are Dutch posts. Why?

Pepe will never die

new meme

This guy

Boys Club and Matt Furie in general are pretty based.

I feel like 99.9% of artists would use the Pepe notoriety to be in the news and get interviewed and get attention to their new products. Instead he just sells a few pins or limited run comic books once in a while and says he doesn't care what people do with pepe.

Although sorry I will always think he looks weird with green lips

It's gonna be Wojack or Spurdo. Potentially CIA but that's limited by a limited amount of frames

pepe in disguise, wearing mask

F

further proof

nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/pepe-the-frogs-creator-matt-furie-discusses-trump-memes.html

>Trump’s retweeting of a Pepe meme seemed like a nonevent to him. “I’m sure it was just a young Republican dude posting it to appeal to smug Trumpies,” he says. “It was just as amusing as anything else stupid on the internet.” When I ask him if any use of Pepe has shocked or disgusted him, he replies, “Not really — there is all kinds of idiotic stuff on the internet. I usually just check my email or go on Facebook or something.”

>These days, it’s still hard to tell how he feels about what’s happened to his most famous character. “I’ve realized that Pepe is beyond my control,” he says. “He’s like a kid, he grew up and now I have to set him free to live his life. It’s all good.”

It's actually feels guy dipshit

>Matt Furie
>pretty based
He's voting for Clinton, lad. Not based at all.

what's a meme

Hes a duck. Not a frog.

Agent P is pretty based desu.
>pro 2nd amendment
>traditional values/looks after family
>saves the day
>beats a gypsy daily

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

It's memeable but needs some thought to not make it Moonman 2.0

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Sheeeit bro, i just found thousands of rare pepes because of you. There was an episode of turtles that had four mutant frogs in it, that were frog versions of the turtles.

>Pepe goldmine, Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=r77UMgYvVfc

This fucker right here

I like smug turtle