REMEMBER THOSE AFRICAN DEMOGRAPHICS PREDICTIONS ?

NOT SO FAST....
dailymotion.com/video/x4tu432_les-infections-resistantes-aux-antibiotiques-menacent-l-economie_news

"By the year 2050 , we will have more people die from antibiotic resistant infections than cancer"

"it's going to kill a lot of people and cost a lot of money...it's going to endanger our ability to take care of people"..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNvKfPLgCM4
cbc.ca/news/health/ndm-1-superbug-case-1st-to-originate-in-canada-1.1103841
statnews.com/2015/11/18/superbugs-china-colistin/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtu.be/7eJQEselUhw?t=2m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh gee maybe having 5 billion useless eaters on welfare who take more pills then they bathe is bad

maybe the west should leave tribal people alone and stop giving them food aid

They should've gone the way of the dinos ages ago , but we help them proliferate like roaches.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

So the feeding of the third world with my tax dollars had a point. We need all those people as a buffer for when the super flu comes?

Stop spamming this shit in every thread

kek
based fungus

Next thing they will say the only way to save these 4 billion of niggers would be to move them all to Europa

>tfw never sick
>tfw only vaccine I take is a mandatory flu shot
Will I be okay, Cred Forums? I already work in medicine so I'm probably exposed to a lot more stuff regardless.

Nope. They are actually CREATING the superflu, by giving antibiotics on every occasion. This, will slowly but surely give them an immunity towards these antibiotics, resulting in an epidemic without a cure.
Well, a bit played up, but in short and easy terms, that is about to happend.

you don't understand what antibiotics resistance means or something? it doesn't matter whether you take your pills in Europe or Africa if they're not working

"Although it may take several decades for the process of transformation to unfold, in time, the art of warfare on air, land, and sea will be vastly different than it is today, and 'combat' likely will take place in new dimensions: in space, 'cyber-space' and perhaps the world of microbes.
Space itself will become a theater of war, as nations gain access to space capabilities and come to rely on them; further, the distinction between military and commercial space systems – combatants and noncombatants – will become blurred. Information systems will become an important focus of attack, particularly for U.S. enemies seeking to short-circuit sophisticated American forces. And advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool." - Rebuilding American’s Defenses

>24
>fit as a fiddle
>workout regularly
>hardly ever Ill
>only illness is a mild cold
>this can be avoided easily

WELP! Can't wait for my grandkids to recolonize the empty wastes of Afrcia

The vast majority of africans are obsolete. I'm not saying all of them, but most of them are.

Everyone in this thread should be aware that antibiotics do not work against the flu since the flu is viral.
Carry on

Nice flag YOU FUCKING LEAF

did I do good pol?

yes and no
antibiotics are often prescribed during severe flu to alleviate the strain on the immune system

Why nogs though? Aren't developed countries the ones where people take antibiotics for anything? They don't even have those in Africa.

Won't somebody PLEASE think of the Africans!

finally a reason to stop open borders free movement shit

That's a nice pepe, saved.

>population goes out of control
>population is culled by disease

i don't know why people act like humans are an exception to this truth

>Aren't developed countries the ones where people take antibiotics for anything?

I don't know about the UK, but good luck getting antibiotics in Germany when you don't actually need them.

Remember to vaccinate, even against stuff like pneumococcus if you have a kid or when you get old, which generally doesn't kill you because you have antibiotics, but know those will work less and less. The less they need to be used, the less there is a selection on the resistant bacterias. We can effectively keep antibiotics operating a lot longer by using as little as possible and being disciplined, unlike Africa. The only risk then is people from countries with resistant microbiomes coming in, but if the health crisis goes this way, we will soon see an age where we have decontamination and we need to cull the influx for health reasons.

Also, stop eating meat or drink milk, unless organic. Most industrial meat semi-routinely receives antibiotics and cows teats get infected all the time.

Antibiotic resistance freaks me out. There's literally nothing you can do. If the bugs mutate and get stronger it doesn't matter where you live or how healthy you are, an infection will kill you.

It's mostly the retarded practice of putting antibiotics in the food of animals even when they aren't sick.

The chinks are the worst in this.

This tendency to pretend that humans somehow stand apart from the rest of nature and that fundamental rules don't apply to us is the cause of so many problems.

organic meat is actually much more dangerous than regular since they half-ass preservation (to keep it organic)
only organic veg is better

>it's going to kill a lot of people and cost a lot of money

well isn't that an oxymoron

how can it cost a lot of money if a lot of people are going to die (read everything around and bellow tropics of cancer) and we are going have less people to take care of (europe and N. america)?

Super flu is going to actually be a happening.

Especialy when infected niggers start running and ranting to yirop

>it's going to endanger our ability to take care of people
thank God

Wrong. We have a regulation and take them for (usually) actual infections because you need a doctor to prescribe them.

In Africa you can walk into a pharmacy and get antibiotics for a cough.

Nah developing countries like India are responsible since people don't finish their treatments and antibiotics are spread around like candy for anything freely.

>We can effectively keep antibiotics operating a lot longer by using as little as possible and being disciplined, unlike Africa.

The problem is that won't help us at all unless we isolate Africa and gun down every single person trying to leave it immediately. And preferably also every animal.

All it takes is one infected individual to carry over a resistant strain and it doesn't matter how careful we were with the use of antibiotics.

>MFW kek shoa'd the ni66erz

I just don't eat meat at all so I don't care but I'll assume you're right on this.

Eh I though antibiotic resistant infection is (almost impossible) incurable disease like ebola, AIDS, etc?

No, it's common infections that are becoming incurable.

If we don't develop a solution soon we will revert back to pre-penicillin era medicine. It's a huge problem.

antibiotics resistance is something that happens to you, not to the bacteria

Please be bait

Not really, a large amount of the bugs that produce diseases are commensals, so they live on us, skin, gut, mouth, you name it. If the person brings in a staphylococcus aureus that is resistant, that is a problem but that doesn't mean that people will immediately get sick. If there is one resistant one and 10.000 normal ones on your skin, who cares - untill you get ill. Because then bacterias will be selected, so all the ones that are using you as a vessel to multiply will get killed off except the resistant ones.
Our policy in hospitals will have to change and what we do to migrants as well, they should be tested for resistant bacterias. Tbf I predict tuberculosis returning soon, it's a pesky one to get rid off and you need high doses of antibiotics for one month, and nobody in Africa or underdeveloped countries takes them properly. When those happen, then border control will become a matter of surviving. It's coming.

And whether or not you get sick and the bacteria or virus takes hold depend on your general health. Except in the cases if very strong pathogens like Ebola, for most of them you don't get sick immediately. Getting I'll means your immune system and it's initial defenses have failed.

In that aspect, a healthy gut bacteria bunch becomes more and more important btw. If your multi-resistant e.coli is flushed out because there are so many other not resistant e.coli, that is so much more better than taking antibiotics.

I don't know what shithole your flag represents but its pretty obvious your education system is shit.

>The globalists try to make a giant nigger race army to take over the world with and they all die from a mild infection
Amazing

>self censoring nigger
>on Cred Forums

Your retarded ass flu shot is a scam. Are you an old pensioner fuck? regardless the flu cannot be vaccinated against because it changes all the time.

It's actually us who are fucked. They don't have antibiotics to begin with, they won't lose anything if bacteria become resistant.

Then again, if our societies decline, they will lose gibs.

What the fuck are the Faroe Islands?

It's fascinating how the Earth has a way to regulate itself
too many humans? have a superplague/flu whatever

I don't take medicine more than once a year, i'm hardly ever sick and i always go with natural treatments, in the end the illness is gone as quickly as if you were taking big pharma approved pills

>antibiotics resistance is something that happens to you, not to the bacteria

>They don't have antibiotics to begin with
They do, because like the fucking retards we are, we give them the antibiotics even though we know they fuck it up every single time.

If they had no access to antibiotics we wouldn't have to worry about them breeding resistant strains so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNvKfPLgCM4

Its China's fault this time. (Actually it was us lol milk production hormones)

cbc.ca/news/health/ndm-1-superbug-case-1st-to-originate-in-canada-1.1103841

Basically its a gene developed by bacteria called NDM-1. Bacteria picks up new genes by eating other Bacteria in "cross gene transfers"

This shit could get out of hand quickly... If its not already.

No, it's a normal bacteria that suddenly isn't sensitive to something anymore.

Another ray of hope for our countries would be the tactic of putting antibiotics in the fridge as they say. So the use of one type (cephalosporins) for example, that no longer works very well, becomes forbidden. Nobody, none, never. If you keep that up for a number of years, the resistance against that thing becomes a lot lower, because there is no longer the "push" from that antibiotic to select the resistant bacterias. After a number of years, if you use them again, they've regained an efficacy they had lost. It's never going to be as good as the first time, but it will manage again. Well organized, a rotation between antibiotics like that might save us.

Note that I said well-organized and this will be impossible to do in countries with a failed state.

So wait, we are killing niggers (eventually) with antibiotics?

Those are Viruses, they do not get treated by anti-biotics.....

What the fuck is this shit? Antibiotics fuck the immune system and bacterium alike.

Over perscription and precautionary antibiotic use is what leads to resistance in the first place.

The resistant strains are appearing in the developed world though. We use way, way, way too many antibiotics on livestock. Europeans toned it done but the Chinese (and USA as well I believe) continues with the policy.

Superbugs originate from developed countries.

Fucking retarded bogan, go fuck your kangaroo wife you retard.
Why can't Cred Forums ban the austrians, they contribute nothing but shitposting.

Confirmed for truth.

shut the fuck up, you're like the annoying younger kid who follows you and your friends around all the time trying to be funny.

statnews.com/2015/11/18/superbugs-china-colistin/

So we fucked up and made the thing then transferred it to China (gee i wonder if all that Chinese population living here and going back and fourth had anything to do with it)

Fucking globalism mang.

>"By the year 2050 , we will have more people die from antibiotic resistant infections than cancer"

Oh god please, major pandemic hits and neets inherit the earth.

>medical reeeeeeee

>Canadian education.

>failed states are populated by subhumans
>humans countries import subhumans en-masse
This kinda looks like the end of Humanity hahaha.

>we are nursing Africa to death
The most devilish of plans.

You did alright, buddy. You did alright.

Also very true. One of the major reasons to oppose TTIP in Europe is what burgers give their animals ( amount of antibiotics) and do to their meat.

You are by nature already resistant to antibiotics, thats the entire reason we take them. They are poisons that affect only the bacteria, leaving you mostly undamaged.

The survival instinct will kick in. Protecting a dying culture doesn't do it, when people only die a little it's still fine but they'll have to cull immigration for health reasons.

What if the antibiotic resistant bacteria can also transmit AIDS?

>The survival instinct will kick in.

Doubt it honestly. The cucked morons will still remain cucked and come up with excuses for why purging them isn't acceptable.

It's more that the people who are already fed up with them anyway will be pushed over the edge and it's not like delusional pacifists will have any way to oppose them.

I always knew Peruvians just glued on a leaf to make us look bad.

I appreciate this post.

There's been cases of tuberculosis here in Canada. A white guy at work is still recovering from it... I mentioned his race specifically because he sure as hell didn't bring it from another continent.

India will finally be a superpower, the filthy fucking will be the only ones left.

Pharm-fag here, new antibiotics come out all the time unless a strand suddenly appears which resists all of them which is very unlikely we will be fine. However if it happens in a non-western then it's going to be a shit storm.

>"it's going to kill a lot of people and cost a lot of money...it's going to endanger our ability to take care of people"..

But there are already alternatives to antibiotics and they are better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage

>new antibiotics come out all the time
Did you get your degree in a trash can?

>unless a new strand comes out resistant to all
There has been a case of a burger woman with a fully resistant e.coli, and btw, read up in this thread, there is a fully resistant one around in Canada and in China they now resist colistin too.

So if for example someone were to make MRSA resistant to the last few antibiotics known to man and then release it in africa said person would be a saviour of the world?

People will die en masse ?

Cool. The more people die the better. It'd be great of most of them are nu males, mudslimes,sjws and lefties, but I don't really care at this point.

Just look at South Africa.
They're literally getting genocided yet anytime a white from there open its mouth, you'd think you're reading the huffington post.

I want to sexual the Asuk- wait, isn't she used goods ?
Forget that, i'll get myself a fresh Rei clone.

>mfw only hygiene can save us
goodbye asia and africa, it was nice knowing you

A guy I know in Jewmarket got TB from his colleague that came back from the Philippines

wallgreens gives them out for free a bit before flu season

Yes, along with everyone else.

Idiot whites didn't finish off blacks when still had the chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Now you are going to endure one everlasting episode of cuckolding and interracial relationships with these subhumans.

It's over. Whites have developed a huge cuck fetish for groids and live in a permanent symbiosis with them. This can not be stopped anymore unless bioweapons are used by the Chinks or the Jews to exterminate blacks.

>a mandatory flu shot
hahahaha

literally all that had to be done was to simply not vaccinate them against Malaria and other African diseases

fuck Bill Gates

>mandatory flu shot

god knows what they put in those
could be experimental
could be to sterilize you
could be anything really

wouldn't be the first time the US gov has used its citizens as guinea pigs

>did you get your degree out of a trashcan
No i'm not a retarded meemer and I understand 99% of the when someone claims something is antibiotic resistant doesn't mean it's not treatable. And the vast majority of the time the patient is fine unless they are older or it's a bad case.

>Read the thread there's a fully resistant one.
Sorry waffle I've seen this shit too much there hasn't been a fully resistant strain nearly ever, like I said unless the patient is old or suffering from other complications this shouldn't be an issue for 99% of people.

your food is full of antibiotics.

>doesn't know the difference between vaccines and antibiotics
>alleged pharmacy major
GG going to a for profit vocational highschool with a national registration you ignorant faggot,

>not wanting niggers to die

Bill Gates is a genius and knows exactly what he is doing.

GOVERNMENT MIND CONTROL SERUM IN THE TRAILS TO TURN YOU INTO COMMIE LIBERALS

This means that if you get a bad cut, you might just die

Like the good old days

No, it does not. Do you people have any fucking clue how medicine actually works?

I never said anything about vaccines only the antibiotics res meme that people have been talking about since the fucking 90's. Also I only read the OP which is "lol antibiotics res is going to kill people in 2050". Yeah just like global warming was going to kill people in the 2000's.

If you're going to talk shit please explain what you're talking about, if it's about something other than autistic pol memes I will read it but I don't want to read a whole thread.

>get bad cut
>get infected
>infection spreads
>die

Do you?

youtu.be/7eJQEselUhw?t=2m1s

>makes you think

MUWAAAAAH THE FRENCH BANTS

It's where all the Kangz live, just off the coast of Egypt.

In Afrika die Negerlein, die singen immer gleich: Wirwollen deutsche Neger sein. Wir wollen heim ins Reich...

THANKYOU BASED DISEASES

>tfw already allergic to nearly all antibiotics
WELL JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP EVEN FURTHER TO BE QUITE HONEST WITH YOU GOD

>"it's going to kill a lot of people and cost a lot of money...it's going to endanger our ability to take care of people"..
So basically indians,chinese and niggers?

Less trash in this world,thank you UN.

>Yes, along with everyone else.

Wait, why would everyone else go down with them?

Not calling you wrong, I just don't understand medicine all the well.
They would build up an immunity to anti-biotics from over-use, but why would antibiotics stop working for us? We're not the ones being fed antiboitics on a daily basis, they are. How does their jungle-monkey immune systems getting compromised fuck with the immune systems of white people halfway across the globe that aren't getting antibiotics pumped into their veins all the time, and instead only using them every now and again?

it is the fault of the chinese and other retards
but it will probably affect the entire world, all people

What he says isn't stupid.
A lot of bacteria can't proliferate in the northern hemisphere because of the influence of climate on their reservoir.

Surinfection.

Pretty much this, bacteriophage are the future because they are heavily customisable thanks to genetics.
I'm personnaly more concerned about droughts and hydraulic stress.

I hate these terrorists who barge in other peoples buisness. Seriously, fuck ISIS, Hezbola, Al-Nusra, Red Cross, Doctrors without borders, AL-Quaida, Amnesty International, UNICEF, UNESCO and especially fuck those assholes UN.

Disclaimer, i am not a vegan, they are retarded faggots, but:

The meat industry is the one breeding these drug resistant diseases.

Humans use antibiotics somewhat within reason, we care about ourselves of course so we dont tend to endanger ourselves that much, but the meat industry uses these to let the animals live in shit living conditions. Not that I care, but before they had to keep them in good conditions or they would get sick, now they can just pump them full of these drugs, so modern farms are now basically festering with illnesses but only the ones that are immune to these drugs survive and spread

Again vegans are fucking faggots but we should be treating animals AND plants better if we want to be healthy

MALTHUS WAS RIGHT