Stonetear admits client has Parkinson's. I don't know where this was dug up from maybe someone here can find us a link!

Stonetear admits client has Parkinson's. I don't know where this was dug up from maybe someone here can find us a link!

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=49
forums.somethingawful.com/online.php?forumid=49
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
archive.is/forums.somethingawful.com
thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails
archive.is/HVzgG
archive.fo/FXcao
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/778034095741960192
archive.is/4o9aR
motherboard.vice.com/read/hillary-clinton-tech-guy-asked-reddit-for-email-advice
archive.is/Iy8ql
archive.is/zH5CS
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53l5ie/stonetear_described_one_of_his_clients_diagnosed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRAIN_Initiative
forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15745
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump should attack Hillary in debate: "you have Parkinson's, you're going to die in office!!!"

rofl this can't be real

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

SomethingAwful forums. I haven't paid the extra ten bucks for search lel, but maybe another goon can help you out?

It's from SomethingAwful

I'm sure if you have an account you can scrape the archives

hope u got 10 bux

It's from somethingawful, if you search his screenname you can find it

It's fucking fake.

Saged , nice try CTR

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input

>he watches ATHF

Damn I kinda feel bad for the guy

Eve Online player detected.

The ctr shills calling me a ctr shills lol

Naw actually I never got into EVE, I started reading SomethingAwful after they were linked by Drew Curtis's FARK.com and child-me finally found someone willing to pay my ten bucks.

Sage sage

lmfao dude...

The Goonwaffe is calling to you...

Just let it in.

>REEEEEEEE

Nice try faggot, saging

Sage

post source faggot

>Sage sage
Wtf is sage?

>
>post source faggot
Read the thread Moran!

A bush
>saged

Fake and gay

>guy is registered on SA since 2000
>didn't bother do use different handles to ask for advice on how to commit federal crimes

Goons everybody.

fake

>mfw Hillary dies and king kang gets 3rd term

kek this is fucking gold.

It has to be her. No way this is all a coincidence.

That's not how it works.

this dude is going to get whacked there is no way with this much retardation they will let him live.

>implying (((something))) wont delay the election because they want Hillary to win so bad

Why don't you just link to the thread or comment?

Eve online

hahaha, this new
also, bump

Funny thing is, this group from SA have been associated with Hillary before.
>check eve online and Benghazi for a start

Counter bump faggot

>
>Why don't you just link to the thread or comment?
Cause I don't know where the fuck it's at but maybe u should read this thread an find out instead of asking and asking takes longer then looking stop being lazy

>a somethingawful shitposter brings down the most powerful woman in the western world

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

it's fake

a sound plan.

Stop posting this fake shit, we have enough good real material from this beta criminal we don't need to go around making up fake ones.

>Naw actually I never got into EVE, I started reading SomethingAwful after they were linked by Drew Curtis's FARK.com and child-me finally found someone willing to pay my ten bucks.
same fark >>> sa >>> somethingsensitive >>> here

SOURCE!?

I'd posted one comment and I'm not going to search for something that likely doesn't exist, silly billy.

everyone on earth already knows about the eve dude.
Was he in goonswarm (or whatever they were called)?
Either way this is fake so it doesn't really matter.

Could have just deleted it

Anyone reading this like I am?

I am willing to bet Clinton cc'd Obama on almost every e-mail.

Dublin confirm. Goons shying this thread

I can confirm this is him

I have seen his profile in some internal systems and he uses the same carl picture no fucking lie

believe me if you want

Hillary is going to be calling Lowtax soon and demanding he delete the account. He'll probably respond with a boxing match.

Speculations!

/ignore

This

You know that isn't a "downvote" tumblrfag.
Good luck with your b& for breaking the rules.

Can't find it using google search of the site. It probably never existed.

ahaha yes someone with archives goin through this guys shit

THIS POST IS ALL CONTROL THE RECORDS!
The agenda is to discrediting what already is a solid lead.

/ignore

or its old and doesnt exist, or it got deleted i got one more idea up my sleeve

Op, delete this. It's fake. Spreading fake rumors will hurt the legitimacy of the Reddit posts.

OR ARE YOU A CTR SHILL TRYING TO DOSCREDIT US

>THIS POST IS ALL CONTROL THE RECORDS!
>The agenda is to discrediting what already is a solid lead.
>
>/ignore
Could u explain please?

Can't delete, otherwise their "gas chamber" would be useless

well my idea failed, alright something register and look through the archive.
forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=49

Pronounced sah-Jay
It is a Japanese word for excrement
Often used on message boards to mean shitty thread

WOW this thread is getting spammed hard with "fake" and "shill" posts. Not so sure these are well-intentioned friends of ours mateys.

RARE FLAG

Of course:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In mattis dolor at commodo rhoncus. Sed eu dapibus mauris, sed suscipit tortor. Duis vitae rutrum ligula, egestas aliquam sapien. Etiam at nulla non mauris fringilla gravida eu ac mauris. Curabitur auctor, est eu placerat venenatis, massa sapien commodo lorem, tempor dignissim quam metus vitae sapien. Proin id finibus ligula. Sed varius lorem id mauris maximus, at laoreet justo rutrum. Suspendisse potenti. Nunc vitae facilisis neque. Morbi fermentum mattis condimentum. Cras feugiat vitae sapien vitae semper. Donec velit ligula, egestas ac iaculis ac, vulputate vitae neque. Maecenas pretium sodales laoreet. Nam porta lectus quis interdum rutrum.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Vivamus varius augue posuere risus luctus rhoncus. Quisque ac sagittis nisi. Vestibulum ut placerat nisi. Quisque dapibus faucibus orci id ultrices. Phasellus tristique tortor lectus, aliquet gravida arcu tempus eget. Integer malesuada eget ante eget dictum. Vestibulum condimentum, leo aliquam posuere lobortis, tellus sapien tristique dolor, at placerat nisi eros a mauris. Nulla luctus libero sed tellus vestibulum tempus. In elit diam, sollicitudin ac fringilla aliquet, commodo eu sem. Phasellus dui tellus, malesuada non neque ut, cursus efficitur augue. Praesent ultricies suscipit orci, sed viverra nunc ultricies vitae. Mauris vehicula non felis at suscipit. Sed tristique magna cursus lorem rhoncus, sit amet venenatis lacus cursus. Nullam varius magna nibh, at tristique lorem suscipit quis.

Etiam convallis tincidunt augue, in tincidunt velit consectetur in. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Maecenas eu ante porttitor, hendrerit mi vitae, egestas nunc. Etiam in nisi vitae purus molestie tristique.

>
>Of course:
>
>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In mattis dolor at commodo rhoncus. Sed eu dapibus mauris, sed suscipit tortor. Duis vitae rutrum ligula, egestas aliquam sapien. Etiam at nulla non mauris fringilla gravida eu ac mauris. Curabitur auctor, est eu placerat venenatis, massa sapien commodo lorem, tempor dignissim quam metus vitae sapien. Proin id finibus ligula. Sed varius lorem id mauris maximus, at laoreet justo rutrum. Suspendisse potenti. Nunc vitae facilisis neque. Morbi fermentum mattis condimentum. Cras feugiat vitae sapien vitae semper. Donec velit ligula, egestas ac iaculis ac, vulputate vitae neque. Maecenas pretium sodales laoreet. Nam porta lectus quis interdum rutrum.
>
>Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Vivamus varius augue posuere risus luctus rhoncus. Quisque ac sagittis nisi. Vestibulum ut placerat nisi. Quisque dapibus faucibus orci id ultrices. Phasellus tristique tortor lectus, aliquet gravida arcu tempus eget. Integer malesuada eget ante eget dictum. Vestibulum condimentum, leo aliquam posuere lobortis, tellus sapien tristique dolor, at placerat nisi eros a mauris. Nulla luctus libero sed tellus vestibulum tempus. In elit diam, sollicitudin ac fringilla aliquet, commodo eu sem. Phasellus dui tellus, malesuada non neque ut, cursus efficitur augue. Praesent ultricies suscipit orci, sed viverra nunc ultricies vitae. Mauris vehicula non felis at suscipit. Sed tristique magna cursus lorem rhoncus, sit amet venenatis lacus cursus. Nullam varius magna nibh, at tristique lorem suscipit quis.
>
>Etiam convallis tincidunt augue, in tincidunt velit consectetur in. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Maecenas eu ante porttitor, hendrerit mi vitae, egestas nunc. Etiam in nisi vitae purus molestie tristique.
Tldr

there's a fuckton of shitpost slide threads being made right now

I wonder why

>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In mattis dolor at commodo rhoncus. Sed eu dapibus mauris, sed suscipit tortor. Duis vitae rutrum ligula, egestas aliquam sapien. Etiam at nulla non mauris fringilla gravida eu ac mauris. Curabitur auctor, est eu placerat venenatis, massa sapien commodo lorem, tempor dignissim quam metus vitae sapien. Proin id finibus ligula. Sed varius lorem id mauris maximus, at laoreet justo rutrum. Suspendisse potenti. Nunc vitae facilisis neque. Morbi fermentum mattis condimentum. Cras feugiat vitae sapien vitae semper. Donec velit ligula, egestas ac iaculis ac, vulputate vitae neque. Maecenas pretium sodales laoreet. Nam porta lectus quis interdum rutrum.
>Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Vivamus varius augue posuere risus luctus rhoncus. Quisque ac sagittis nisi. Vestibulum ut placerat nisi. Quisque dapibus faucibus orci id ultrices. Phasellus tristique tortor lectus, aliquet gravida arcu tempus eget. Integer malesuada eget ante eget dictum. Vestibulum condimentum, leo aliquam posuere lobortis, tellus sapien tristique dolor, at placerat nisi eros a mauris. Nulla luctus libero sed tellus vestibulum tempus. In elit diam, sollicitudin ac fringilla aliquet, commodo eu sem. Phasellus dui tellus, malesuada non neque ut, cursus efficitur augue. Praesent ultricies suscipit orci, sed viverra nunc ultricies vitae. Mauris vehicula non felis at suscipit. Sed tristique magna cursus lorem rhoncus, sit amet venenatis lacus cursus. Nullam varius magna nibh, at tristique lorem suscipit quis.
>Etiam convallis tincidunt augue, in tincidunt velit consectetur in. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Maecenas eu ante porttitor, hendrerit mi vitae, egestas nunc. Etiam in nisi vitae purus molestie tristique.

He won't survive till the trial

You're joking?

register for an account already and start digging dammit

So what's with Loren Ipsum we bump now? Bumpbumpbumpbump

Attempt to verify OP. It is difficult. It would be funny if true but I'm not seeing it.

Lol ctr

did you register for an account

Which is why things should always be archived when you find them.

Alas, idiots continually make this mistake

I rarely ever say something is being slid but if you go look at the Catalog there are a ton of brand new 1 post threads. In addition to this Norwegian proxy shill posting this lorum ipsum shit.

B.ump

hahaha!

Enjoy working for this cunt ?

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

this whole thread is fake and gay sage

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just searched it
It's real
Holy niggertits this is huge

It's clearly Bullshit
>Powerful politician
>Desperately vying for the white house
>Tells some random Exchange server IT admin about her debilitating disease that disqualifies her from POTUS
> All to get a phone recommendation instead of asking her personal on-call doctor who would know a lot more.than some MSCE guy

This is bigger than one man's taste in [AS] shows.

archive.is/forums.somethingawful.com

search through these ~1000 archives, somebody had to have archived it.

also, try searching for the other user in screencap: Gozinbulx

from what i saw he only posts in Stack Exchange/Hardware forums a lot

Link

I'm friends with SA admins in real life. Confirmed they scrubbed it and are now claiming it's fake. You don't have to believe me, but Goons are all disgusting uncritical people who just want to see Clinton win.

>She uses a blackberry
That's it, I am now a #Trumpkin

Do you wanna be a martyr in a good way and tell uncle pol about them.

So far no one has produce a source.

Until someone does I'm inclined to thing this particular screenshot is fake.

Earlier tonight user demonstrated this was faked.

Lowtax just DMed me on twitter and said pretty much that he "Shut it Down" because he didn't want the fbi going and fucking up FYAD

> You don't have to believe me, but Goons are all disgusting uncritical people who just want to see Clinton win.
The second part of the sentence is true, but we need proof if this is to mean anything at all.

Get proof.

Without proof we can do nothing with this.

How can they fake this what time wasting fool Would do this, also I can't even find the account for the retard anyway they wiped it.

This fucking election

>what time wasting fool Would do this

Honestly man, just take it as fake. There is no proof and while it might be real, having no actual fucking proof of it being real kind of ruins it.

Post a screenshot if this is true. I mean really man, anyone can roleplay.

Hillary is so fucked. Trump has all but won.

This

This election is the most depressing thing I've ever seen even though trump is the only hope.

no fucking way

link or gtfo

Here is the real story. (Unless someone can provide proof OP's screenshot is legit)

thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails

archive.is/HVzgG

FBI is going to assrape him anyway, if they get one archive of this account which I can't find anyway.

archive.fo/FXcao

NOT REAL
O
T

R
E
A
L

Fuck off shill, you can't stop it.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/778034095741960192

archive.is/4o9aR

And they have the reach and numbers, too. After they closed Laissez Faire for catching the attention of the FBI there were a bunch of spin-off political goon forums where the die-hards continued their bullshit

'It Sure Seems Like Hillary Clinton’s Tech Guy Asked Reddit for Email Advice'

motherboard.vice.com/read/hillary-clinton-tech-guy-asked-reddit-for-email-advice

archive.is/Iy8ql

>FBI is going to assrape him anyway

That's true kek. Even if this specific post isn't real this guys life is pretty much in danger at this point from all the other retarded shit he pulled.

Even though he's a cuck I honestly hope he runs. No way is he walking away from this alive. Sometimes having Hillary death squads chasing you is the only redpill left that will work kek.

No. I don't really care and think Trump will win, anyway. Clinton fucking fainted on 9/11 on national fucking television. Plus, as I said, they're buds.

>there were a bunch of spin-off political goon forums where the die-hards continued their bullshit

You're fucking posting on one.

so how is stonetear going to commit suicide? I heard that shooting yourself multiple times in the back of the head and torso with firearms of several different calibers in an alley is the new popular method

Raped to death by muslims in gitmo.

If this is real i will stop making fun of reddit until after the election

So it's real but deleted

HAS ANYONE ARCHIVED THIS SHIT YET WTF YOU LAZY BASTARDS GET TO WORK

Yes, it would also seem he is freaking out because I haven't seen him this bad since his ambien days

>Aug 20

This is all fake. Goons just want retardditors to pay them $10 to get banned.

We're currently in daylight savings so my twitter date says it's still august

>'It Sure Seems Like Hillary Clinton’s Tech Guy Asked Reddit for Email Advice'
kek, reads like
>we're sorry, but we kind of have to report on this

>You're fucking posting on one.

Pretty sure he's talking about shit like rhizzone.net senpai

AHHHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHH

MODS KNEW!!!!!!!!

yea like that and wddp and a few others

> FBI is going to assrape him anyway, if they get one archive of this account which I can't find anyway.
archive.is/zH5CS

Well, if thats all it takes hope lowtax bought lube. Here is an archive of said account at least existing.

lowtax's divorce was years ago.

save all this shit to text files and download the webpages to your computer please

im on mobile or id do it myself

Yeah but his second divorce is on tonight

because he would never in a panic delete all his online accounts after being outed on reddit would he

ah well i didn't know about that one. so what about the DDOS a few days ago?? was it a cover??

there has to be an archive somewhere. eitherway fucking get the FBI on this shit

>Parkinson's
>BlackBerry
>Work Duties
>Government Work
>StoneTear

Dubs if this is real. Praise kek.

>ctrl-alt-leet
>alt-leet
>control alt-leet
>leet
>left?

CONTROL THE ALT LEFT!?!?!?! WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS!?!?!?

Reddit seems to confirm hoax.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53l5ie/stonetear_described_one_of_his_clients_diagnosed/

Praise him.

>not owning the cryptophone G10i

>No one in that thread knows how to use archive.is except the one faggot telling others to use it.

smdh senpai

That's now how Lowtax normally types, I talk to him sometimes. He seems to be freaking out.

HOLY FUCK

IS THIS LEGIT

tell those guys then. someone needs to subpoena your SA admin friend. you need to convince that fucker to come forward. hes just going to get assraped if it comes to light he intentionally deleted traces of the user

Maybe? If so it has been scrubbed.

His account on SA is confirmed real, though.

for you /pol the hidden long con

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRAIN_Initiative

million dollars allocated to the brain mapping project
>> help understand diseases like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's as well as develop artificial intelligence.
>>parkinsons

one might imply that turd started the brain project simply to help shit sandwich using ai and such to sell it.

Calm your fucking autism, child.

:getin:

Fake and gay

Fuck off OP. Spreading fakes like this is just going to make the entire findings get written off as not credible.

So she's had Parkinson's since 2009 and is still fine 7 years later huh

> she is fine
> implying

Here it is, but only viewable with an account

forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15745

Oh come on, that is too fucking perfect. He even has a vaguely Egyptian avatar.

Can other anons confirm?

another 9/11 ?

How about 10/11?

This is a dumb fake post. Why would hillary tell her random expendable tech goon who has no medical expertise about her disease that she's trying super hard to keep secret? It just doesn't make any sense. Promoting this only helps discredit the other dirt people already have on this guy. "Hurr durr they faked a post about parkinsons, the whole stonetear account is probably faked." Wouldn't surprise me if CTR was behind the OP image actually.

How can someone be so INCOMPETENT and idiotic

Is like he WANTED to get caught

if any good in here hasn't gassed themselves yet, do that soon.