My little brother just sent me this screenshot

My little brother just sent me this screenshot.

Huh...Google really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/black-invention-myths/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Hi Leddit

this really made me think

>Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Guys stop

Srs

Why aren't we talking about the fact Google is pushing the "we wuz scientists" meme

wtf its real

also

>bell
>american
fuck that he was scottish/canadian

Holy shit it's true.

at some point I think google can estimate that everyone already knows the Wright brothers and Thomas Edison and put some names up that fewer people know, because ultimately if google seeks to be a platform for learning, they have to be able to learn what people already know

i thought the wright bros were brits

they didn't even invent peanut butter though

What if black people really did invent everything

Guys I'm having a meltdown here

???

A simple Google search shows that Black people have actually made a difference to the world.

And yet you stupid white folks still don't understand.

Keep going though with your pathetic mixed white race heritage with your shit native blood. Keep going with that bullshit.

Type "actual inventors" into Google.

We had this thread yesterday.

i thought this was going to be another pol meme but i tried it and lmao f a m

Well, in the sense that they had English ancestry going back to 1606.

But they were Amerimen.

>Its real

Wow...I'm thinking...

HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO

Because the Google search algorithm is bringing up:
>african american inventors
when it brings you
>american inventors

It happens with a ton of searches for "american ______"

OP bro is on mobile and was talking to his dad on facebook messenger

HEY GUYZ LOOK I'M AN ALGORITHM.

JUST LIKE CAPS LOCK.

wow... i hate whites now!

Jesus Christ on NPR today they spent the entire time shilling for their museum of nigger scientists dedicated solely to showcasing nigger inventions and inventors.

Now google does this. It's such a well oiled coordinated machine.

zimbabwe's most intuitive and advanced ideas are on it's highest amounts of currency.

What are you sperging out about?

Do you actually not know what a search algorithm is?

> (OP)
>Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.
> (OP)
>
>
>>Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.
>89586330
(OP)

The thing is, there's no opposite to my name, therefor it's a dumb word.

Algorithm vs what?

It's like the word quantum, fucking stupid, how about qualtum?

HOW ABOUT LOOKING AT THE QUALITY OF SHIT RATHER THAN THE QUANTITY.

*hand rubbing intensifies*

I don't know how y'all can remain so calm about this.

Ignoring the blatant erasure of white accomplishment...

There are countless brilliant white male inventors, engineers, and scientists who never received any publicity, yet every single time anyone wants to talk about "forgotten scientists", they're literally never white men. That alone bugs the fuck out of me. What about those guys? Why don't they matter?

The software that runs the world was mostly written by nameless white men, yet progressive activists not only refuse to celebrate them—they manage to use their work as proof of the evils of white men.

> ugh, how dare white men make stuff without blacks!

We are betraying young white boys. I often wonder what I'd feel like growing up in 2016—all popular media consumed by men overwhelmingly disproportionally features blacks. White men are belittled, erased, and humiliated at every turn.

Growing up in the 1990s, it was already pretty bad, but at least I can retreat to video games. Maybe it's for the best that there's nowhere left to hide.

While ignoring everything we've done and done for you as you murder our police in Dallas and other whites on a daily basis

I'm not even white and that really made me think

so what have they invented that they deserve more to be shown then thomas edison or henry ford?

Have a redpill, nignogs: whitelocust.wordpress.com/black-invention-myths/

how is tesla american ? he comes from croatia

Real American,just like Sikorsky and Zworykin. You don't have to be born in America to be an American.

apparently everything in this pic
>implying these can be counted as "Inventions"

He died a virgin.
So I guess you have the right to call him a Yank. Since that's what he did all day.

He just put actual inventors you retard not American, just so happens Americans invent tons of good stuff.

Serbian*

It's all planned. Even white chicks are turning against us...

Why not put little-known white inventors, engineers, and scientist? So many of them never received any recognition at all.

It's because all "black" inventors are known as "African AMERICAN" inventors first and foremost so the google search for AMERICAN inventors disproportionately shows black instead of white American inventors who are just known as INVENTORS

Why is this inventor listed if he's not black? Wow white privilege even on google and it's fucking 2016 god I hate white people

I know that apparently (I can't find any solid proof on it) a black guy invented the control unit for the heart pacemaker (though the pacemaker itself was invented by Wilson Greatbatch).

It's very much the "women invented kevlar" for that one serious thing they might have had a hand in type answer, but there you go.

He'll forever be the forgotten inventor of Americana. That's why he's listed amongst the blacks and over Thomas Edison, symbolically, he invented the time machine and taught Edison everything.

They won't even tell us his real name.

gugl iz globalist machine