NIGGERS BTFO

NIGGERS BTFO

damn nice flag mate

haha, jk kys

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

t. nigger

>Irish and Scottish ancestry
>enslaved coming to america for one heritage and enslaved by the brits for the other
>don't ask for gimmedats
fuck niggers

>fuck niggers
NO YOU FOOL RACE MIXING IS PART OF THE PROBLEM

Can't argue with that.
I also don't hear the Chinese complaining and they were treated like shit in Americas early years.

Most Australians are actually Irish penal colony descendants.

>Be Paddy
>Brits starve you
>Steal some bread for your family
>Brits send you down to the Great Southern Land.

Now pasty poms would kill for the privilege

actual they do bitch alot

I'd kill desu. Australia is a truly white country.

Well done, leaf.

get your skills and cash together, and you'd be more than welcome

We are mostly Irish decendants (60% or so)
But only like 10% are convicts

no, more english than irish, then italian, greek, etc. (including kebab)

Maybe one day, what's the best city to live in? I know Melbourne is the Portland, Oregon of Austalia. Perth? Brisbane?

Who cares about potato niggers?
One famine wasn't enough!

I know you also have a lot of Italians due to so many Italians being captured they got transferred to Australia to work on farms during the war duration, so much so they expanded tons of Australian farms. So when the war ended Australia basically said "Ayy we're not that populated and you helped us out, if you wanna grab your family and head back here you're welcome to live here"

ID has "jWs". Oh shit, shut it down goyim! Shut down this Skynet shit, oy.

>Irish is a race

Brisbane and Perth are good. They are starting to get a little overcrowded, but beaches and natural beauty aren't too far away. You can have a good life in these places. If you want something a bit more relaxed, Adelaide is still fairly quiet by the standards of a large city.

Employment prospects in Brisbane and Perth are good. Land is crazy expensive though in Perth

Joke's on them, Australia is now less cucked than Britain is.

I live in Perth and even though it's a boring place, it's still relatively uncucked and based.

>We are mostly Irish decendants (60% or so)
>But only like 10% are convicts
so 70% subhumans, gottcha

DEY STILL WHITE, NIGGA

WHITEY AIN'T SHEEYIT

>irish
>not a race

They aren't white, they aren't black, they aren't asian, they're Irish

There are some benefits to being the most isolated capital city in the world.

they weren't treated worse, show proof retard

What is the ""politically correct"" explanation that Irish went from being treated like trash to being equal citizens where as niggas remained trash the whole time?

>Australia is now less cucked than Britain

Didn't your stores ban GTA and small tits are illegal over there?

>Swamp Germans