Chelsea's real parents?

So, new angle of attack. Can anyone find a photograph of Hillary when she was allegedly pregnant with Chelsea? She kind of doesn't look like Hillary or Bill. Hillary claims to be pro woman, pro children, if you could put pressure on ths question, it would at least add fuel to the fire.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TT7fGcRtW5c
youtu.be/TT7fGcRtW5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is that disgusting thing

how can you think she doesn't look like hillary?

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

I've read her real dad is Web Hubble.

Wat? She looks eerily like Hillary. Stop using braille on an image board!

she looks strikingly like hillary you autistic faggot, so similar its disgusting

>What do you think?

I think you should >>>/reddit/.

So maybe bill isn't the father? Little revenge for old bill constantly dicking bimbos?

/thread

She looks like Webster Hubble.

You know she has to have nipples the size of fat sausages. totakky looks like bill too

Well, she does not look like Slick Willy!!!

Methinks Chelsea is from another.

That webster hubble comparison is interesting.

>She kind of doesn't look like Hillary or Bill.
She looks a lot like Bill imo.

same nose as bill

That's creepy.

you're touching yourself still though aren't you?

Fucking hell man

This is a shill thread. What would be the purpose of exposing this even if it was true? Shillary would stay in the race and nothing would happen. The purpose of this thread is to discredit Cred Forums by making us look like conspiratards.

She does look like Hillary a little, but NOTHING like Bill.

"Shills" are starting to become like bracts police". Apparently everywhere but impossible to prove.

True. I could be underestimating the stupidity of the average Cred Forums poster.

>She kind of doesn't look like Hillary or Bill.
she looks like hillary and bill's worst featureas were put in a blender and sprayed onto a skull

also, please don't sink to this retarded shit when there are very real, relevant reasons to torpedo hilldawg's condidacy

Exactly what a real shill would say.

What do you hope to gain from exposing this? Do you think shillary will drop out in shame? The """evidence""" is pretty weak. Using different angles and different facial expressions, you can make a lot of people look similar.

Just another chip off the Foundation. Make people question Hillary's motherhood. She claims to support women, how would it look of she wasn't really a mother? Female vote is important in this election.

So an interesting thing just happened. I tried to search on google for images of "hillary clinton pregnant". There were plenty of auto complete results until I started typing pregnant. Then there were none.

That's it. I get that it might exist somewhere, but it seems strange that there is no photo of her preggers. Especially since she trumpets the woman angle so hard.

This was settled a while back

youtube.com/watch?v=TT7fGcRtW5c

Based Robert Morrow called her out directly to her face

youtu.be/TT7fGcRtW5c

Settled? She gave a canned statement. Could also be the case that she doesn't know.

What the hell is she doing at ComiCom?

I'm thinking some sort of ape, possibly an orangutan

Just look at that fucking face.

WOW CTR IS FUCKING MAD ABOUT THIS ONE JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT THEM FLIP OUT

I don't think Hill and Bill have ever been intimate, not once

Nah. She was probably a total whore to pull him in. Probably 20 years since they touched though.

God that bitch is a dog.