Why do millennial women prefer to work over being a stay at home mom?

Why do millennial women prefer to work over being a stay at home mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40733594
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's what society tells them to do.

Why do you keep posting some Swiss game commentator? is she your waifu or something?

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input

Because men are better off staying at home raising the kids and play xbox instead of fucking the mail man.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

lmfao where is this from

>women
>work
DOES NOT COMPUTE
EXECUTING DEFAULT PROTOCOL RETURN.EXE

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Working is, or can be, fulfilling and you get your own disposable income

The cancer of feminism

Notice every TV show/film always has muh stronk independant career womyn who don't need no kids/man.

>"""work"""

In my experience they get bored of their career every couple of years.

saucee

They consider children a parasite given to them by the other sex
And to raise it would mean for them to hault their life until the parasite has taken everything away from them and they die

Probably for the same reason boomers and X'rs, wouldn't ya think?

Work makes you free.

Feminism was used as a wedge to normalize the destruction of the single breadwinner household. It was a fast way to double the workforce and continue to prop up the keynsian ponzi scheme.

Because they think they're supposed to. Gotta love that brainwashing throughout school.

Don't want to work. too ugly to be stay at home waifu.

They don't. They just think they do.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40733594

Underrated post.

Made me unfilter the Canadian flag.

An anime called "Ma Waifu Liku Horoso Diku".

how did u see it n th first place

damnn there's no more

Only the higher IQ white ones do. Intelligence is linked to less maternal instinct.

High intelligence is evolutionarily unfavorable.

An African with an IQ of 75 is more evolutionarily fit than you.

I click the filtered post to view it at times because curiosity.

They are pretty decent at times. Either there are a lot of shitpost Canadians or lots of people like to shitpost using Canadian proxies.

I'd gladly trade my 40 hour work week to be a NEET at home for the rest of my life, even if it means doing piss easy house chores.

It mind boggles me why modern women prefer the workforce instead of being a housewife.

The only reason I could think of is that they are brainwashed by feminism and the media which is in turn funded by corporations to get cheaper workers.

Just look at this picture, this is the kind of propaganda they are feeding to girls.
>omg that woman is so stressed with the chores and kids and all..
>that man is soooo chill and stress free, I'm so jealous of him!

But hey if women want to pop a vessel at work then be my guest, just don't complain about muh wage gap.

>implying even a small percentage of users filter flags here

>pic related

i'd bend her over so quick your head would spin

BTFO

I don't know but I love it because it means that I get to be a stay at home NEET instead.

Why do you keep making these threads?

Forced to take sociology for my degree in computer engineering.

It's worse than I thought, Cred Forums. They're forcing me to write papers on how toys are the reason women are oppressed as adults because they become caretakers.

ok, I'm literally shaking right now because of all these millennial threads with that "gamer" girl.
I mean can you like not? Ugh...

a stay at home mom is dependent on the income of their partner.

the freedom that comes with having your own source of income is very valuable

Fuck outta here with that shit.

Because when women are young, making money is easy since they can get hired just for shit like to sit at the front desk answering calls or taking orders or whatever to attract customers

But i guess some of them choose to be fucking stupid enough to think this has nothing to do with them being a woman and think it will be like this forever, and think they're "independent" and powerful and proving men wrong and all this shit, and fuck a bunch of useless idiots then they hit their 30's or 40's and have to actually work like a man, except they're weaker than men, so they go for some beta fuck with money

Are you paid to make these threads? There's literally one every day along with that image attached

fuck off

saged

Late night Cred Forums huehue, nothing but shit from 1:00am until around 10:00am EST.

Maybe because they does not want to be a stay at home mom?

Children are gross and 18 years of trouble and with all the gear children have nowdays they cost a lot also. 3000 swedish kronor just for some special carseat. They get sick all the time and bring it home with them. They make you fear silence also because when it's load it's normal play time, when it's dead silence then you know something bad is going.

And toddlers puking and shitting themselves while screaming are the worst.

This

Stop, OP

Because theyd rather fuck hot fun guys who arent dorks enough to have good jobs to be able to afford a household with only one income

Well times have changed.

It made a lot of sense back then when men worked at the time and went to war. Women were protected, sheltered from bad things, and men proudly did all the hard work. Sadly this vision was distorted into thinking that men kept all the "cool things" for themselves and prevented women from doing it because they hated them, or didn't want to see them as equals. In essence, men's protectionism of women was interpreted as a form of oppression by feminists, because "I don't need no protection". Clearly things have changed. Women don't need as much protection, they can go outside without being taken and raped, and work jobs that won't kill them in 20 years.

Though they still need men much more than they think: most of our economies rest on the exploitation of cheap labor in foreign countries, and there are many jobs that can't be done by men, though indeed this is almost gone from our western societies. But then, we still go to war, and funny thing, feminism goes well along with other retarded ideas, like LGBT "rights", or... anti-war bullshit, which instills into the minds of everyone that war can very well be avoided, that peace is always possible, that men are responsible for war...

Conclusion is, helping a woman is now a form of oppression, and the things they need help with are one they ignore or conveniently forget because it only exists in third world countries, and another they oppose as they once again confuse the cause with the solution. Oh and they forget they're the only ones to carry child and to have a maternal instinct that men express in a very different way, and once they're pregenant they're all like "waaah let's go buy cute plushies!". Most feminists don't have kids anyway, and mothers are the first to point out their bullshit, and that may be the issue.

I'm convinced the rise of feminism, which makes women not want to have kids, happens BECAUSE women don't want kids, for other reasons. I wish I knew those reasons.

> you will never be a smug gamer qt

>Why do millennial women

WHO KNOWS?

Name?

>yfw she can't even play vidya gamez

Niggers_cant_swim.jpg

Oh and I forgot to mention that times have changed both ways.

Staying at home is much more fun, and neets are a fine example. You can read and learn tons of things from books and websites readily available, cooking and cleaning are greatly facilitated by modern appliances, there's phones and the internet allowing people to communicate, organize and meet easily, and women can still go outside to do things that don't involve working. Oh also women used to be fine craftswomen of the most subtle arts: knitting, painting, braiding... often not as a living, but as a hobby, to decorate the home and craft nice gifts for her husband.

But I guess it's better to be a slave to your boss than to your husband.

More like they try to steal oil from pipelines.

Did she have her tits removed?