Hillary Clinton waving at wall, phone recoding not even form then event!

Has anyone seen this? Hillary Clinton appears to be waving and smiling at a wall, and the camera that’s meant to be recording the event (that phone) looks like it’s recording something that’s not there as if the phone’s not actually form the rally?
What do you think Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryspeeches.com/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-appeals-to-millennial-voters-at-philadelphia-event/
youtu.be/RvpoPr8E_fI
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude wtf??? Seriously this shit is getting spooky

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Look closely. The image in the phone syncs up with that's going on in the background. The view is just farther back. You can see the flag and the blue shirted ginger

She's looking up so there's obviously people or a camera above the flag

Look for a different angle if you want to disprove

Leave the woman alone, goddamn.

Where are all of the threads showing Trump in a negative light?

>how do camera lenses work

srsly, starting to wonder if alex jones was right

You must be new here.
Here's a quick catch up..
Hitler did nothing wrong
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
The record cannot be corrected.

Now you're all set.

The screen looks like it was filmed from a distance much further back. If you look closelyyou can make out the stage, the white frame on the right, the flags, the red/white stripes on the wall.

The guy with short brown hair right in front of the cellphone guy is on the cellphone, but a lot of other people too, and the angle is much wider.

We need to cross-compare this with other events, with the same decorations, and see if we can find this cellphone guy in other video or images!

If we can do that, it will go viral!

She's waving up to the 5 or so people in the balcony above the stage.

The entire crowd and stage was filmed live, but Hillary herself was superimposed. The phone recording isn't the giveaway. Like you said, it's showing what it's supposed to. But the way she waves to nothing is a giveaway that she's not really there.

the level of conspiracy shit that's been brewing up over the last week is, I'm sorry to say, deplorable.

get your shit together. anyone who buys this or the green screen stuff doesnt understand that cameras can zoom and zooming flattens perspective. we wont maga by distractions like this.

CTR can't proxy.

Look at the lense on the camera on far right. There is definitely some type of distortion. The shadows from Hillary match up on the whole background but I feel like the whole front group has been implanted into the video.

No she's not

Not a shill, but is there any proof that there aren't people slightly above the camera view?

bro ignore the tripfag. its the only way they go away.

The mainstream media has that covered plenty

Today I saw a picture of her rally and there was a balcony above her/behind her with people in it. What I don't get is cell phone but I think this one a fever dream boys.

What did Alex say?

Yes she is. Seriously I saw a photo earlier today and thought it was a weird set up to have a balcony with like 5 people in it behind her. I wanna believe, but this is not the truth, truth seeker.

Do people actually hold down their record button the entire time of recording? Cause that's what he's doing

I'm not even from America, and as an Australian, even I can see that this is just a republican funded lie in an effort to smear her campaign.

The only people who actually believe this nonsense are people who have never been at an actual rally.

The cameras are all SUPER far away from hillary. They use special lenses that make it seem like they're right next to the crowd, which is right next to Hillary. When they film it they manage to get up-close shots of Hillary speaking, and capture the heads and phones of the crowd. It's just camera lens trickery.

The problem is that it all gets super fucky when the cameras film people's phones, which are using their own lens from their own perspective. The cameras can't distort what the screens on people's phones show. So what you end up getting is a strange mixture of perspectives, and it looks all staged.

If you actually pay real close attention to the fine details of what the camera screens show, it will always eventually match up.

*New Zealander not Australian

Funded lie?
Who got paid dude?

Hey guys how do we edit posts on this site?

turn on any news channel at any time

The person in the front of the camera with the black hair isn't clapping yet in the video the person is from the beginning

Jesus fuck.

You can't see shit on that phone screen, let alone the bullshit you just spewed.

Fuck off, idiot.
If they did any composition they would've done the group interacting with hillary separate from the crowd in front of hillary. It's not hillary alone superimposed you goddamn dumbfuck

The phone is using a wide angle
The webm is recorded with a telephoto

Not rocket science

I release kek from all of his limitations.

Praise be unto KEK.

that she's a demon from hell

Is this real life?

Thank you for correcting the record lad

Get your shit together new zealand you're suppose to be oz lands baby brother!

For example

Post on sheeky forums, it has exactly the same content but you can edit posts

How do you mess up where you are from?

phones have wide angle lenses.

Kill yourself you oil drilling faggot.

I dunno I guess I just wasn't thinking, can you help me change it though?

past few days people have been pointing out cell phone videos being nothing like what's being shown and it really annoys the FUCK out of me

cell phones have very wide field of views and the professional television camera is at the back of the venue using a zoom lens, making everything have that squished up zoomed affect

not to mention in OP's video in particular you can see the USA wall flag clearly and the Hillary sign on the right clearly and the person clapping and the light blue shirted ginger all on the cell phone's screen

please learn some basics on how cameras and lenses work you dumb niggers

Mein sidęž

Perspective is fucking stupid.

He's playing a video, not recording.

but... why?

With underarm bowling. Fucking fernfags.

Fuck off tripfag Hilldog is gonna die live on stage and Trump is gonna win deal with it

How the fuck do you do overarm bowling? The ball is too heavy you'd break the lane and probably your fingers.

You could kill yourself and hope you're reincarnated in a country that wasn't the first to let woman vote.

I'm drunk and I almost threw up because of you

Haha, yeah I know, as a fellow right-winger I really dislike the idea of women voting. But still, these guys are just spreading false information about Clinton and it's really obvious don't you think? We should get them to stop before it wrecks our movement.

Boring. It's just perspective. Look at all the crowd in the phone and compare.

>using a trip on a board where IDs are a thing
fuck off we're full

>gets his own country wrong
It's not like you can manually choose your flag you're using a proxxy you're not from New Zealand are you cunt? You probably picked what looked like the Rooland flag and fucked up. How many shekels are they paying you goy?

(((CTR))) is in this thread.

krager you dumb fucking nigger why are you here.

you're never going to convince anyone to vote for hillary

Look I just got confused because I am actually from Australia but then I remembered I'm holidaying in New Zealand, so that will be the flag that shows, and I didn't want people to get confused.

Can you just tell me how to delete posts so that people won't feel puzzled by all this, and we can just forget about it?

>doesn't know how to delete posts
>claims to be a regular on 4chins
>got "confused" about what fucking country he's from
I'm screencapping this for future use thanks faggot

It would be funny if true , but she is waving to the people up top

Future use for what? wtf?

Cap'd thanks for the bantz you massive faggot shill

For CTR exposure of course good goy :^) you mad it obvious with 3 magical things
>Forgetting what country you're from like that's a normal thing
>Asking how to edit posts when we've never had the ability to do that on this site and still talking like you've been here long enough to discuss what goes on this board
>Doesn't know how to delete a fucking post
>Using acronyms like wtf?
Like wtf bro why haven't you killed yourself yet?

What's a shill?

You and you can't even recognize that your ID has changed again. Jesus christ CTR at least fucking try.

He is not playing a video blind kraut

Bretty accurate famalam, upboated

You know from just the way you type it's obvious you're a shill, right?

>as a fellow right winger

>Jew-wearing-mask.jpg

holy fucking shit Crucified this site needs a 'like' feature for special moment like this.

Have some tits fellow Ameribro it's the closest thing to a like feature we'll ever get

Fucking hell, dude, my router reset itself, ok?

Are these retarded theories the work of some deep cover shilling?

You guys are blowing this way out of proportion.

Is gay
HAHAHAHA FUCKING IDIOT Fuck off normie
go be a good goy and CTR some where else faggot

She's waving to the people in the balcony above her. Look, she even tilts her head up to look at them.

All five of them that showed up, I imagine.

For the phone... I don't really know what I'm supposed to be looking at? It has a different perspective?

how do you fuck up that bad ?
i'm gonna contact Correct The Rocord about this , you're making them look bad , can't even figure out which proxy you're using , sorry but someone is getting fired for this

You're gay? I hate you with a passion for this reason and I find your lifestyle really inappropriate.

EVERYONE TYPE ALEX IS A NIGGER IN THE CHAT

underrated

>on a board full of traps and gays
>hates gays
yeah you're definitely not from around these parts lmao

>on a board full of traps and gays

You have to go back.

Cred Forums was never about traps or faggots .Cred Forums is the beacon of light amidst the darkness

This whole thing is stupid and pointless, but here's what Ben Garrison had to say about it.

Yeah, get the f*ck out of Cred Forums you homosexual.

LMAO its been the running joke for years that Cred Forums and /lgbt/ have been shipped. Literally hundreds of fucking pictures and that board has a fucking hard on for us lighten up you faggots.

Thanks for the redpill my dude. Praise Kek.

The media does enough of that mate.
Hell, even here in Australia our TV is filled with a fuck tonne of anti-Trump fearmongering.

Kill yourself.

Better pic for comparsion

Cred Forums has always been against homosexuals and African Americans for as long as I've been a member here. Stop shitposting.

>giving this much of a fuck about what AIDs chasers believe in
I let them do their thing and as long as they're not bothering me don't you have some sheep to fuck lil australia?

faggot

It's called POLGBT.
Even the gays here including me use the word faggot too
Fuck off Kyke faggot,
> a few pedophiles are straight
> All straight people are pedophiles
Fuck off Kyke Make them kiss faggot
No Cred Forums hasn't been against gays, they have /cm/ /lgbt/ /hm/ /y/ if they were against it they wouldn't have such boards fuckskull
kys

As a New Zealander I find this picture aesthetically pleasing, but I don't understand the relevance here?

>(you)
>he found the picture
Absolute madman!

Fuck off degenerate scum. All gays will hang on the day of rope.

Now you're a New Zealander?

(me)?

>no qt3.14 /r9k/ autist gf

I think he thinks we forgot lmao fucking stupid CTR

Can you not see my flag, foreign American?

WTF IS THIS!!

>wanting to have sex
fuck off normie piece of shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jeez this bitch is losing her mind.

All of this was already debunked. Vote Hillary

it looks like she is filmed on a greenscreen

Don't be retarded.

Is this real or some good shoop?

It's the same here. I actually make a point of pointing out the propaganda on TV, but there's no getting through to people. I gave my sister some examples of her corruption the other day and all she said was that all politicians are corrupt, so it doesn't matter.

Also, Dutch media reporting on AfD's success in the Berlin elections: "German populists winners of elections". Since this particular headline was written by state TV, we're actually paying taxes to get manipulated.

Goddamnit, she's unfit for presidency and she's the first one to know it now.

But those money donors had this bitch cornered.

Trump can't come soon enough

Actually, it seems to be this one.
She sure loves her tiny rallies.

Fuck off Kyke this si a fucking bait for fucktard American who fall for anything

Wow... yeah... I and my fellow country-people very much like this. You don't need to post anymore though, I have plenty saved, thank you.

Knew it was a shoop

Is that dress blue or gold?

Ok thank you. You have quite an impressive collection, actually. Have you been to New Zealand?

8/10 bait. Americans might believe you better if you say that filming other phones is like "filming a mirror" where perspective changes the image .

Check the videos that are playing on the cellphones.

> military fight in one?
> Washington monument in another?

Google! Your "country" has quite the reputation :)

Haha, yeah, I figured you got them all from google. Still, a little unusual that you had so many saved. You must be part New Zealander, haha. We might be cousins!

fuck off krager you fucking nigger

Thats not the same event

Keep reading.

This

hillaryspeeches.com/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-appeals-to-millennial-voters-at-philadelphia-event/

Same people in the background of OP's webm, and this image

There's your fucking proof x420xnoscopex

>tfw no burger bum chum to sit on your lap and browse Cred Forums with

>im australian
>on holiday
>im new zealand
>my countryman

If you gunna shill atleast try to keep your story straight...

Do you have a gold account? I can't find the vote arrows?

> love Trump's hate
Nice message.

shills strong tonight

Thank u reasonable fin

I think a better way to try to expose this cunt would be to see if the same people are in the background. Hillary loves having young, black people behind her when she speaks, to appeal to millennials, nogs and SJWs, and it's not exactly easy to find wholesome looking niggers. A lot of them might actually be actors following her around, so it would be interesting to see if the same people show up at different rallies.

Considering the large amount of photographers and people from the press that show up, it's surprisingly difficult to find clear, high resolution photos from these events. Something seems fishy.

They used some lense trick to make it appears as it's packed. Hillary close to her people. When they are actually really far.
Sometimes you'll see people recording the back of the room instead of the front, I guess to film the crowd, but you just don't understand what is going on first.
For Hillary and its wall, I think she waves at people at balconies.

You're not helping by doing that.

That was a different poster with a different ID.

new zealand hates homos niggers spics queers jews kikes wops jiggaboos ricers gooks bongos frenchies sandniggers roaches coons (((you)))

> Hates Homos
>> Gay Marriage Legal
> hates asians
>> Has problem because asians buying all the houses
>Niggers
>> Indigenous people black
> Jews
>> Compleatly false
> French
>> FUCKING A PART OF OUR TREATY FUCKTARD READ A BOOK
> Sandniggers
>> I'll give you that one

Thirty years of neoliberal scum will do that to a country. If our democracy was more direct most of that shit would be gone by tea time

Yeah, all of those things are pretty bad. Don't you think white males are just as bad, though?

>member of Cred Forums
>fellow zealanders
>im australian

Can you correct this record?

you cant hide it, you even said yourself that you were confused...

its grey you faggot fuck

PRAISE BE

pleb

sweet

Fucking raged. Top left one needs to be doxxed and sent anthrax in the mail.

Just don't respond to this idiot nobody can actually be this retarded

Did anyone noticed her shadow starts at the edge of the big flag? Even if the flag to the right is at a different angle, it should still have Hillary shadow on it.

You are right, the phone cameras field of view is much wider making things appear much farther away than they really are.

The flag in the background is at the center of the screen.

Cred Forums the summary

delete system 32 first

Probably waving at the people on the platform/balcony above her, and the guy is filming, look at the guy clapping on the phone recording.

Fuck a duck. That woman really cannot pack'em in like Bernie could, huh?

include me in the screencap. I like to browse /Cred Forums/ and I fap to traps.

Kiss kiss
/ bottomlulz

She is mentally insane now. Her illness is getting progressively worse. I am inclined to believe, from what we have seen over the past few months, that, even if she does make it through the debates somehow, she will not make it to the election.
youtu.be/RvpoPr8E_fI

Can't deal with this.

The autism is strong in this one.

Don't go full retard /Pol, were you expecting to see hillary's hand on the phone with the wide angle lens? It's all there, don't look stupid with your /x/ level idiocy.

>love trumps hate
What's that supposed to mean? Do they love it that trump hates stuff?

>stop talking about my hand

Thanks user, many keks were had to all your posts.

Where's the flag tho?

I circled both of them. And watch it a few times, you can see her hand on the phone waving as well, about where I marked it.

Love is stronger than hate, it took me awhile too.

This is a shill thread to discredit anti-Hillary sentiment, if you tell this to your friends, you will look like an idiot

You can though. The guy clapping right by his arm and the greenish/bluish t-shirt guy can be seen.

They are using CGI because she is dead. All the major politicians are scanned into CGI.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

I see this shit on reddit (suck it down) but I thought pol was smarter, don't let shills align you with conspiracy nuts. There is no holographic greenscreen shape shifting reptilian conspiracy