HUGE: Donald Trump PERSONALLY signed corrupt $25,000 Pam Bondi pay-off...

HUGE: Donald Trump PERSONALLY signed corrupt $25,000 Pam Bondi pay-off, Trump camp freaking out! FELONY BRIBERY = 10 YEARS IN JAIL! CAUGHT RED HANDED! LOCK HIM UP!

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/19/team-trump-spooked-by-charity-probe.html

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

gotta play the game the kikes made.

Hillary has been caught doing worse things multiple times, nothing happened to her

When?

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Really made me think

proof?

No archive?

Violation of Espionage Act due to Gross Negligence = 10 years in federal prison.

Hillary managed to shirk off 110 counds of this.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE INSTRUCT MR COMBETTA TO DELETE YOUR EMAILS
RIGHT AFTER YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

OH NO not the 25 thousand compared to.... the ... millions of hillary......

Wow. Not sure about you guys but that

Who

Could you try and use something which hasn't already been explained? The check went out before the investigation.

Thanks. The information in your post has really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

donation was delivered before investigation was made public. Big flaw in your story there faggot

>thedailybeast.com

>open the article
>allegations
>allegations
>allegations
>allegations
>allegations

its fucking nothing

>thedailybeast.com

Why is there a woman on this site

You really made me think.

Build wall and MAGA

I can't even register my disappointment in the United States right now. It's gone from concerning to just a dull aching blanket of misery. How are people voting for this person? How are they believing him? Why is it so difficult to use logic and reason? To make things worse the only alternative is a corrupt flip-flopping war-monger, propped up by the entire dem establishment and yet still struggling to defeat the orange buffoon, tying him in unfavorables.

Ughhhhh. I just have this overwhelming feeling of disgust and hopelessness with the human race. Trump digs into those primal caveman instincts, the instincts that have prevented us from exploring other galaxies by this point in time. This election has really brought out the worst America has to offer. There needs to be an option to kick out both of these clowns and start over.

>believing the media
wew lad

It's all but ruined this sub for me. It was great until they started posting infowars, beforeitsnews, etc.

Now watch as some Alex Jones wannabe searches through my history trying to find my "shilling" for r/hillaryclinton.

/thread

> Why is it so difficult to use logic and reason

yea these words are thrown around an awful lot without any regard for their meaning eg you

Stop trying to force this shitty meme you mong.

I would feel insulted to be blackmailed into voting the favourite candidate of the prison-industrial complex which targets blacks and hispanics in greater proportions.

Hey cool, a story with no proof. You faggot liberals are just clutching at straws now

Emails. Benghazi. 4 dead bodies within the last 2 months

>sub

i want to fuck you with a chainsaw

I've noticed they look particularly great in a desert landscape. I guess because they are usually low and flat. This is dream house material for me.

>proof

The justice department is on this as is the NY Attorney General. This isn't a matter of shortcuts and questions regarding protocol like the email issue, it's a damn felony.

No joke: Trump could ACTUALLY serve time for this, if there's even one email or communication from anyone on either side even talking about the donation and the investigation in the same context (let's be honest, we know there probably is), then he could seriously go down for this. Why the fuck did he personally sign off on it? What a moron.

LOL you must be young.

You'll be mad, disappointed etc etc for a few years. Then you'll see the hilarious absurdity of it all, stop giving shits, and enjoy the fireworks.

Or you'll be another bitter, uptight, overly politicized pseudo-intellectual tearing his hair out as his cherished world crumbles around him.

Humanity had to decline sometime, nothing lasts forever. You didn't fall for the religious myth that we were going to make Star Trek real, did you?

Again, they just don't get it. It's shit like this. They are so out of touch with the young voters, they don't understand that the only way to get our support is policy substance. Not begrudging endorsements from people we like, for the sake of preventing the other side from winning.

How about you change the platform to address and fix our problems? Quit flip-flopping and courting the republican establishment dinosaurs at any chance you get? But you are so beholden to your donors that you simply can't do that.

No-one cares. I'll be enjoying your tears on election day, enjoy a Trump administration because I sure as fuck am going to.

Imagine a Ted Cruz/Trump GE.

These same fucking people would be acting smug and condescending to young third party voters, telling them to vote for Trump to prevent Ted Cruz, who is more bigoted, war-hungry, theocratic and much less charismatic than Trump. The ones who need a reality check are the ones who want to keep the broken system as it is.... and also the ones who don't realize it's the job of the politicians to attract the voters and not our job to remain loyal to one party. That's the fucking point of a democracy.

One day you'll grow up kiddo.

I've literally had people defending these massive bribes because "hey, it's just how it is".

Slavery, at one point, was "just how it is."

It's amazing how many of these people don't know simple physics. The explosion/debris from the impact will travel down the elevator shafts and out through the elevator doors.

I saw videos from inside the lobby while the tower was burning. There was nothing but broken glass and some tiles broken off, either from debris or the tremor following the impact. What kind of "bombs" just knock off tiles and break glass?? Some survivors were even pulled from the core stairwell of the North Tower during the clean-up. It wasn't even a concrete core, it was lined with sheet rock. Why didn't the bombs get them?

Also, if there were "bombs" in the lobbies, or even the basement, why did the towers collapse from the impact point?

It's amazing how you don't know how to use your personality juggling shill software, resulting in you accidentally posting this comment in the wrong thread an hour later.

You need to be fired, faggot.

Reminds me of that record store from A Clockwork Orange.

That is what makes it deliciously witty. Even though he may be the best of our species, he is nothing compared with the menagerie of things that would treat him as a barely interesting chew toy. It is a brief treatise on our arrogance.

Who is a bigger disgrace to our nation?

For this to be true, you have to prove that the case against Lewandowski had merit to begin with. It didn't so that makes this a normal campaign contribution. Stay rekt kiddo.

This sub has denied the existence of the Correct The Record superPAC and denied that the DNC teamed up with Clinton against Bernie Sanders despite the evidence in the leaked e-mails. (Case in point, look at my score.) Sad because otherwise it's one of my favourite subs, but somehow anything against Clinton is a "conspiracy theory." Sure, there are some outlandish conspiracy theories (and I don't believe the conspiracy theory that she is "dying"), but that doesn't mean Clinton has done nothing wrong.

NEET*