youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=180
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/16/the-war-room-trs-radio-debut/
youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZdhfVDqJnE&feature=youtu.be&t=240
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>I WANT WAR NOW

SAME
A
M
E

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

W A R
A
R
youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I

k. fight me fegit

It will come, but we must not start it. Bide your time, my friends. Trump's victory will provoke the beginning of the apocalypse, the final battle between morality and sinful hedonism. Mark my words, the liberal utopias of our nation will descend into pure chaos, and at last we shall have the opportunity to cleanse our society of the subversive, degenerate filth which has plagued it for so long.

Praise Kek!

Soon.

THE GAS CHAMBERS READY AND WAITING

PRAISED
R
A
I
S
E
D

This thread seems unnatural.

I can't tell who's baiting who anymore. Everything is serious and nothing is serious at all. Shit flowing into rivers of shit

YES!

As Einar Selvik, Tjodolf reborn, is saying and doing; We're bringing back the old forbidden songs.

Einar is the goyim making the sounds for that jewish nid against Ragnar Lodbrokk and his sons++, called "Vikings"..

Anyways the kike pope back in the days, he forbid us drums etc to cuck us, to remove this. Now we have most of our shit in all our sagas, kvads, dråpas etc.

The latter two we always thought were poems, but it never made sense. I always asked my self, how on earth could people remember all this, word by word.

>Well they are song!
It's so amazing it's so easy to kvad now that he is finding these rytms.

Here are som real examples and just a cool one it's Odins words, but it's not sung the old way, as here in part in Hásenpaiál we don't know the rytm, text changes. It's about when Odin hangs him self on Yggdrasil and stabs him self with a his own geir(short/hand spear) for 9 days.
When he fall down, he had obtained the runes and their magic.

here we go, that one first, then Einars real deal and another.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
real deal(parts of voluspá and hávamál)
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=180

we even teach or toddlers this now in the kindergardens, shitskin or not you got to kved!

Óooooðiiiiin Kooooomtú!

Now kved with me, you have no idea how powerful this is. I see why the anglo priest were in panic over this, because they started to adopt our shit when we came.
>Yes WE WUZ KIKEWOOD N SHIIIIIIET

sad shit is that all these things, the anglos don't even know.

I hate my fucking kikeass sofa kb... ugh
I'm gonna gas it, though it has it's purpose now in a experiment

The west has no culture, just stolen culture from other races.

>steal culture
>mold it into your own
>western culture
STAY MAD LEAF

Id rather nuke the west than nuke a foreign country.

Really jingles my neurons.

Really get's a thought brewin' in the noggin'.

Listen to this: radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/16/the-war-room-trs-radio-debut/

You really dont know what youre asking for. When your inner organs melt from radiation and you vomit blood you will cry for your mommy.

Are you fit?

If not, GET FUCKING FIT!

Being an overweight sack of crap who can't even run a mile will not help during a war!

this caught me off guard, it hits home way too hard

ya probably

You guys need to understand that the way to fight this "war" is by climbing the pyramid as high as you possibly can. Only from there can you make real change happen in society.

Fighting with pipes and rocks in the street is for animals who can't do anything but be herded by their masters, this way or that. If you want to be a benefit to the preservation and prosperity of the white races, become as successful, wise, and wealthy as possible, and help others accomplish the same. This is the #1 way to achieve our goals, and it is also in our individual interests as well.

this, eat up and workout guys.
War is coming, our women, again the hivemind, they know. So now they are also dropping as hell, as tradition always has been, when war comes. This time an internal one, then likely or possibly the big war. All Father shall have his soldiers and servants.

You guys are shit at your job, your goals and beliefs are harmful to others, and you should shoot up your workplace.

>implying we needed to steal shit from other "races"
>implying apes are a race kek

But how does that satisfy my insatiable need for senseless violence
u right

This!

And look how they turned it! I love this man seriously, all through school we were thought he was just a retarded crippling....

OMG when I finally started to dig!

They took our fisk for 5 years! So I actually as most norse, have resistance fighters and people killed too in my very close family.
>Thing even though my grand father fucked with as hell all through the war, from they came til the end. He was also very hardened during the first prohabition, you shoud see weapons we found. Fucking maces and shit... I'm not kidding you, I'm sure who has it..
I wus not allowed

>Point
>They were not like this, because they lived through it, and they knew that the world isn't black and white

Imagine this, my grand mother, she would curse the noble wolf(Aðalulfr kek) in one minute(usually about the bridge by the house she was in denial of my gp blew up when the germs wuz into the advancing), the next moment she would tell us how pure and hard working the germans were, and what he did for the germans in this time.

This just amazes me, I see some ásatrú here. How he stand head tall, not yield and inch, with Odin storm rain over him, knowing his sure death. Preparing the germans. I have no words, all these lies.

never been more relevant, they have all our press now! Even the fucking commie paper lol, they are mad as hell, owned by zionists of the worst sort... The other jews......
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZdhfVDqJnE&feature=youtu.be&t=240

BAMP

case and

I FUCKING CAN'T WAIT LADS, WHO /PREPPING/ HERE?

If you kill your enemies, they win you silly Leaf!

u know it friend

bump