Hungary and straya are the only two true Western countries left

Hungary and straya are the only two true Western countries left

Austro-Hungarian Empire when?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/3605/see-buzzfeeds-latest-anti-white-video-thats-going-robert-kraychik#
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/02/21/scaachi-koul-buzzfeed_n_9285946.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CnbxO7P7Xnk
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon, brother.

Austral-Hungarian*

Austrians can come too since they're cool germans unlike the prussians

Annex us as an Australia state?

Seriously these leftists think there isn't going to be blowback long term they are extremely delusional.

More anti white human waste:

dailywire.com/news/3605/see-buzzfeeds-latest-anti-white-video-thats-going-robert-kraychik#

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/02/21/scaachi-koul-buzzfeed_n_9285946.html

australian posters are the reason I've not killed myself yet

We should have common borders.
I mean, come on, it's the current year, after all.

*Austra-Hungarian

>captcha: PARADISE 1500

Australia-Hungary Corridor when?

you guys are alright

not really, we have cucktoria (the sjw libcuck capital of the world)

fucking sexy borders

10/10

>implying Australia isnt cucked by feminism and liberalism

>and emus

How the fuck would Australia annexing us help with that, they are far more infected with SJW bullshit and Muslims than us

>have australian friend
>play games together
>lag like a motherfucker
>still enjoy it

Also what do Cred Forumsstrayans think about New Zealand?

Depends. Where I live, girls my age are redpilled as fuck (young 20's). Melbourne is a liberal hellhole though.

Our shared *Fuck off, we're full* statement is most welcomed

I think every big city in any western country has a shitload of dumbass SJWs. Warsaw is fucked.

Cities are pretty bad but Melbourne is extremely cancerous.

youtube.com/watch?v=CnbxO7P7Xnk

What the FUCK

As a rural Victorian moving to Melbourne next year.
Anything I need to know?
I hear the place's full of Chinks and Towelheads.
The most I've interacted with any non-whites is with a few Poos from time to time, and they seem alright, got a common hatred of Muzzies.

Everyone under 30 is either homosexual or bisexual.

Fuckin' hell.
Well, I'm going there to study and coming right back.
I'll just lock myself in my room whenever I'm not pursuing my contact hours.

Is New South Wales a lot like South Wales?

They look similar. And there are many Welsh descendants, there.

>ywn dress up as an actual piece of shit as part of an elaborate children's public education scheme

Beautiful.

as a rural queenslander i recommend one of these, i drove through melbourne once to go to a basketball tournament and i swear the place is like ground zero for some type of infectious dirty bomb that spreads leftism.

theyre okay, annoying as fuck accents tho

I'd help you get rid of your emu overlords when the time comes

You just scooped up like half a billion Muslims in that net.

The last one refers to the
Snowtown murders in South Australia.

No, Poland. You have no idea.

Melbourne is FUCKED.

lol'ed

My mum's welsh and I'm from New South Wales.

The very South of the state (South New South Wales) could maybe pass for South Wales if you squint. The north of the state is tropical rain forest. Sydney is in the middle.

A Hungarian-Australian mix would be a dangerous thing. Are we sure we want to open Pandora's Box?

Extremely accurate. The Tasmanian could be an either/or though.

Only Melbourne.

Fucking Melbourne...

so strange how that fit so well historically and now they share this. Isn't poland still throwing people away from their borders though or has that changed?

Doesn't Albury have a University?

I work with a Romanian guy. He's lazy as fuck but he's good a good sense of humour and I can joke with him. He gets annoyed with me because I've been telling everyone at work he's a Hungarian gypsy and nobody knows any better so they believe it. So over the course of the years working with him he's had to explain to each and every person one by one that he's actually Romanian and not a Hungarian gypsy and that I'm a cunt spreading this stuff to piss him off. He's threatened to take this to the boss. I wish I can see the look on his face when he discovers the boss also thinks he's a Hungarian gypsy.

You can replace Melbourne. You're going to have to bring some friends though to make up the space.

Where the fuck do you guys gt these flagpin pictures, do you just google 2 random countries and flagpin and there is one? Goddamnit i cant handle this

I'm in Brisbane, from Townsville which is like >99% white. A whole heap more gays, and a lot more tall people. At 6'2 maybe every 20th guy is taller than me, which is really weird. Also a lot of chinks. Multiculturalism isn't everything it's cracked up to be. Any brisbanians itt?

Hol fuck, there is everything

Would the new Austro-Hungary empire be willing to accept a hard working white burger immigrant?

Yeah man, Northern suburbs. Strong mix of racist tradies and chinese townies in cabo.

I am. You're a triggered faggot. I used to live on Brunswick street. Nothing better than having 20 different options for food. Multiculturalism in Brisbane is very low and everyone speaks English. Try going to Sydney or Melb you'll have a heart attack

Townsville is a shit hole. People are lazy and service is fucking terrible. 15% unemployment rate. Go take your 99% white population, Brisbane is so much better.

>western

Your country's policies give many of us hope, magyar brother

Adolf Hitler just turned in his fucking grave.

Brisbanite checking in

>yo! I'm hella upset at these minorities on the way to the niggerball tournament! Fo' Real Dawg!

They could be saved, but only under an Austral-Hungarian hegemony

German Empire and Italy? More like Germanistan and Itarabia.

We need fucking nukes and sentry guns.

They're our brothers. The taunting is just harmless banter, nobody actually dislikes them except maybe in central qld but they talk shit about anything south of Mackay.

Hungary more like hungry you poor third world fuckwad

>Belgrade

Is your flag a licorice allsort?

It would be the dawn of a new age

>Austrians can come too since they're cool germans unlike the prussians

>implying

Yeh m8

Why do all you cunts move down here? Fuck off full

>just google 2 random countries and flagpin and there is one
This. I have no idea why

Yes

You have to take the ABC test first.
It measures your tolerance to alcohol, banter and combat (these lands are a dangerous place).

tfw you can't be part of the glorious union because your country is full of leftist pussies and shill politicians.

>R A R E
>A
>R
>E

what kind of dipshit poofter name is hungary? fuck off cunt before I glass you in your fucking face.

I wanted to post this you céda

>what kind of dipshit poofter name is hungary?
It's our english name, what comes from the latin Hungaria.
The true name is Magyarország, which means:
Magyar -> hungarian in hungarian
ország -> country in hungarian
I'd call ourselves Magyaryans and the country Magyaria tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

Yeah i guess if Abdul and his 2 million relatives came to turn me into a third world caliphate Id be a bit upset too.

Yeah, worst case scenario we end up like you are right now.