Is Islam invasion a bad thing?

Historically, weaker cultures get assimilated and invaded by stronger cultures.

Cred Forums always raves on and on about the supremacy of the judeo christian values, but it seems that the new western culture is too weak, and is about to be assimilated by Islam.

Why is Cred Forums against that?

Islamic states in the world would literally give anons everything they desire

>no more moral degeneracy
>if blacks steal or murder they get executed
>women can't whore around with tyrone and jamal
>islamification doesn't mean breeding with blacks and arabs, you can still have your virgin blonde wife, she just won't be used by 100 black dicks beforehand

shouldn't the stronger culture win everytime?

pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/08/15/world/asia/china-christianity/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you

This is what happens when redditors take over this board

Back in the oven jew

instead of screaming "goy goy" how about you try to refute what i've said?

>refute what i've said?
We are not weaker. You should probably start by proving your own points. Maybe define what weaker means.

Pork and heavy drinking is an important part of my culture and existance. I don't want to sit down with my ass out for some wizard in the sky 5 times a day. I don't want to give charity because bums must be removed. I don't want to go to some desert with a fucking cube in it along with millions of other people. I don't give a shit about divinity because I worship the Holy God-Emperor of Mankind and his idea to free humanity from the shackles of religious order that doesn't allow us to ANNEX THE STARS. Also,
>flag

Islam will be destroyed when it comes into the West in time. It will become a feminized cucked religion like Christianity is today.

The main issue is all the Niggers flooding into the nations. That can never be cucked away.

you're willingly inviting a foreign culture to destroy and assimilate you from within.

how is that not weaker?

>Historically, weaker cultures get assimilated and invaded by stronger cultures.
But that's not true at all- Wait. Oh. I see your flag now.

>> stronger cultures
>> you realize muslims wipe their assholes with their bare hands right?

Shut the fuck up, jew. No one is paying for your lies here.

>Implying every Western nation has done that.
>Implying every Arab they've brought over is Islamic and not say Christian or secular.
>Implying immigration has made Western nations weaker.
Nice proof there friend. Seems like you're just shilling. Your nation is only alive because of the West. Stop biting the hand that feeds you Chaim.

>implying large parts of the population aren't anti immigration
>implying societal change takes place over night
The quality of life in the west is too good right now. Eventually the immigrants will push too far and something will happen. Remember how the jews kept pushing the Germans over a number of years and eventually something happened? I bet you do.

i dont feel like being controlled by a uneducated cult of braindead zealots who worship a overglorified pedophile

It's actually because the west has moved away from religion that this temporary change in morality has occurred. From the only example we have which is Mao Zedong destroying all the temples that operated openly as places of worship in China we can see that Christianity has made a comeback. All this despite Buddhist moral values which historically has been China's way.

Sauce : cnn.com/2014/08/15/world/asia/china-christianity/index.html

So really the only example we have is telling us that when religion returns to the west it is most likely be a christian movement unless Islam grows so powerful there that there are Sharia courts.

When most of the Islamic world has nukes you do know Israel is fucked right?

Use those miraculous Jew powers that Cred Forums seems to think you have and stop it before you BTFO all the way back to Israel because the world has been overtaken by Jew hating Muslims.with nuclear weapons.

kys

>can't eat pork

This alone is enough reason to remove kebab.

We need to create a western version of Islam, Christianity is a cuck religion.

Hypocrite.
The Zoroastrians did free you and you don't care that Islam destroyed them.
Zoroastrians were a stronger culture devoured by a bunch of vultures.
I sell batteries :3
They are comfy 3:
:

>Historically, weaker cultures get assimilated and invaded by stronger cultures.

Muslims are given a welcome mat by governments, supported by the media and educational institutions, given benefits and free access to housing and healthcare. They're not a "stronger" anything. They're not coming here through war and conquest. Most of them are manlets and if it was all out war they'd get their shit pushed in.

We have paganism. I'd pick either Norse, or Graeco-Roman.

Yeah - why exactly aren't you moving over the border jewbro? It's like there's something outside israel thats potentially lethal for you. Go make a trip to the peaceful, nondegenerate border states and see what happens.