Go onto the Face Jew

>Go onto the Face Jew
>See this unironic post
>REEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/search?q=horsey cartoonist&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjj7J3Oxp3PAhWBfywKHcM6BScQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=901
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to start hitting them harder

>Comic made by tranny
>Wants boys to act like Pussies.

Color me surprised.

Some chick I knew in high school did the same. I didn't know people read his comics other then to edit them

The only two times I've cried is at the end of Toy Story 3 and not buying bit coins when they were $12 a piece

>Go back to Jew Book
>See this
Why do I go back?

I express my emotions all the time. A real man doesn't fuck around and shows or does what he wants when he wants. That being said, ive never felt a reason to cry or hug someone or act fuckin girly so i guess it doesn't matter to me to hold it in. My only emotions at this point is anger, disgust, horny, happy, and REEEEEEE

>being white
>and being a homophobe

you can only pick one!

There is nothing wrong with showing emotion as a guy. Stop being such contrarian cucks.

>Share your feelings.

I don't want to study math, I want to bury my cock in puss 24/7.

I'm not interested in anything else, I just pretend to be, against my will, out of necessity.

I feel like my overpowering, overwhelming sex drive is just "my cross to bear" while everybody else gets a 20/20 special about how brave they are for being "gender confused."

How come some people's sexuality makes them brave and stunning and elegant and my sexuality is fucking horrible?

How's that for a boy sharing his feelings?

Do you feel like I'm more "normalized" now?

Am I stunning and elegant yet?

this guys comics are funnny and actually incredible how ANY of his pictures is a perfect bait thread starters. its like he lurks Cred Forums.

>people unironically believe this

No one says there is, unless you're a moron. It's just the norm that guys can't cry or express sensitive feelings, which is kinda stupid but it doesn't kill anyone.

>express your feelings
>as a man

no. secrets in front of women are power. drives them insane.

homo"phobe" ?
nah user, we aren't afraid of homosexuals, we just don't like them

Apparently males express their emotions with violence most of the time.
>FUCKING IMPLYING

I laughed, this must be Cred Forums edit, ..right?

>2016
>letting nationwide shit tests puffle your jiggilies
>not just being a stone cold masculine man and standing out immediately to every woman you meet

whenever I see these fucking comics I want to express my male feelings directly to the "artist"

>normalize

literal marxist terminology

Its not a Cred Forums edit

No one will have to suffer like you have anymore.

Here's the thing

m2f fuckups and women will push the notion that men should be more feminine

But at the end of the day, when a guy buys into the SJW ideology, no one dates him.

Women can be stupid as fuck and be a million genders and still get a boyfriend. We put up with women, not with men..

Is this comic showing how Obama isn't taken seriously by world leaders and is bullied like the faggot he is?

I do express my feelings. To my parents and best friend. Why would I want anyone else to know? They don't give a shit.

ask if they support taxation and then refuse to acknowledge it isn't violent theft

"You're cis"
"And you're a tranny"
"WTF YOU BIGOT, DON'T CALL ME BY WORDS I DIDN'T CHOOSE!"

post the hot sauce in the purse

I guess the intention was to show that these countries are dumb bullies and obama is a smart guy. Anyway there is plenty of other ones, I just think its amusing how his work is the polar opposite to ben "kill the kikes" garrison.

google.pl/search?q=horsey cartoonist&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjj7J3Oxp3PAhWBfywKHcM6BScQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=901

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>show their emotions
>without using an emotion

anger is a feeling as well you dumb cuck.