Do Russians trust this guy?

Do Russians trust this guy?

What if he's doing Taqiya to gain his islamic warrior time and power?

What if he tries to stab Russia from their back during their wars in Ukraine, Baltics, Georgia and Syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0mVSrIW-C8
youtube.com/watch?v=nvHwG28ibW4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhmed_Zakayev
youtube.com/watch?v=bNgp-cAQvxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Iy2oIHlfPbQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tab Russia from their back during their wars in Ukraine, Baltics, Georgia and Syria?
there are chechens fighting for russia in literally all those wars (other than baltics, since there aren't any there) right now

No. but he is loyal vassal to the state for now.

War in Baltics?

Don't trust him, but I hope he is sane.

War in the Baltics?

>Do Russians trust
Russians trust to nobody.

>muslim russians

jesus

No. But I trust FSB Alpha detachment permanently assigned to provide his "security".

The only Russia can trust is, their army and navy.

Wouldn't surprise me. At best once Kadyrov is out of the picture (gets assassinated which WILL happen eventually) then you'll have a problem

Islam has been a major religion in Russia for literally as long as Christianity has. Russia is a federation of extremely diverse states, some which have been 90% Muslim for a thousand years.

>some which have been 90% Muslim for a thousand years
Burger please.

Russia will annex your artifical states soon.

US & NATO will tuck tail and run.

>Russia will annex your artificial states soon.
Why annex them? They are basically useless. Negative demographics and lack of jobs would finish them on their own.

>Thousands
Russia hasn't even existed for thousands of years. The Muslim conquests of Russia didn't take place until like the 1400s.

Sorry m8 but I don't expect Russia to do sensible things.

>Russia is a federation of extremely diverse states, some which have been 90% Muslim for a thousand years.

There is literally zero possibility of annexation of those shitholes.

We built our own seaports on Baltic, developed logistics infrastructure. There are like no reasons at all to liberate them.

There are lots of muslims in russia, they differ from sandniggers alot. Even in small villages, religion is not a problem. There are some retards but in most cases nobody cares about other peoples religion

Are you kidding? This guy is fucking insane, although is right. Kadyrov is a puppet loyal to the Kremlin.

As long as he does what is necessary he is fine.

Which is why they all go to Syria and Iraq to behead people and why theirs been decades of terrorism in Russia since the fall of the soviet union, right?

he does hus job and gets lots of money from vlady that is all

>taqiya
Wait, are Chechens shia musies?

Soon...

Frankly speaking we eliminated most of their leaders.

This is actually a good thing that radical russian muslims goes there. I'd buy them a ticket to Syria or Iraq so they can die there instead of planning teracts inside our country.

He's not Russian, he's Chechen. Although he has Russian citizenship.
>trust
>literally enemy
>"I killed my first Russian when I was 16"
Are you fucking kidding?

He'd get assassinated the minute he thought about talking to the CIA.

Pretty sure the Kavkaz military drills were aimed at internal-border extremity threats as well well as external.
youtube.com/watch?v=n0mVSrIW-C8

This.

Hopefully Russia leads by example and exterminates the cancer of islam. Doubtful though.

>Pretty sure the Kavkaz military drills were aimed at internal-border extremity threats
Very true. Caucasus has been a problem ever since we got there several hundred years ago

He looks white.

>muslim

fucking race traitor

Chechens are genetically closer to Russians than to other Caucasians (as in Caucasus), although they're still very much mountain niggers

He is a Sunni you idiot. Taqiyya is a Shia docrtine. Shias are by far the biggest dishonorable liars on this planet and it isn't even close. They are literally incapable of telling the truth about anything. In the Shia religion lying is a virtue and deception is central.

Whos left now? Is there still groups in the mountains?

Lel, they built the biggest mosque in Europe in Moscow this year. 1/3 of Moscow is muslim

>this is almost exactly what happened to the other actual moderate islamics in russia

they only became moderate because they all became alcoholics like the russians, kek.

Quite a few small groups of 5-10 peoples which are being tracked and killed from time to time.

Taqiyya is not limited to Shias. Sunnis can do taqiyya during harb, however it's more wide with Shias.

Don't try to teach me my religion.

He lives in USA

WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT IS THIS VEHICLE
THAT IS FROM ARMA 3?

BUT ITS FUCVKING REAL????WHAT THE FUCK

It's FSB's Karatel (Punisher) youtube.com/watch?v=nvHwG28ibW4

Chechens are an issue of secondary importance. Kadyrov is an easier solution, as opposed to exterminating them, which Russians will do without any qualms.
Those types respect force and turning Grozny into a rubble and death squads was a good demonstration of that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhmed_Zakayev

This armored vehicle looks pretty futuristic. Cyberpunk has come now.

Removing kebab with style.

You don't conduct combined arms amphibious assault against mountain durka. Kavkaz is a repetition of contingency in Crimea or Syria.

I thought this was a dumb thread because he was stepping down. Apparently he is running again in elections. I should have just looked at the flags in this thread and assumed that they knew better than me.

He obeys Kremlin's orders and keeps muslims from Caucasus calm. As long as he does this we can tolerate him.

When Putin dies, he will fight Medvedev for power right?

Also why are Russian politics... So tribal? Why must there always be a fight to get power and the victor must kill/imprison/exile his opponents?

This.

Hohol, plz

This way you don't have muslim negro or a 70 year old granny with Parkinsons in power.

that's not real chechens, they are traitors, dogs.
Free Ichkeria will rise again!

Nah I don't think so. Popular sovereignty, even if in a different form, has been accepted as a norm in Russia.
It won't be just power struggle and whoever wins gets to play king, he'll need popular support.

wow, fucknig sweet, it looks rad as fuck, but how did the arma 3 devs design it? Did they base it off that? Seems kinda weird with the time, the date the game was made.

> Also why are Russian politics... So tribal? Why must there always be a fight to get power and the victor must kill/imprison/exile his opponents?

Because criminal culture is tribal.

>traitors, dogs
just like Ukrainians then

Ihor pls.

Non-countries like Ukraine do not apply in this thread.

That thing is fucking amazing.
good on you russia. please dont liberate germany with those things.

Hows things in Turkey these days?
Whats the word on the streets?

This dude looks like the drunk guy at a party who's convinced he can disarm you with a gun pointed at his head
>brah, just put bullets in it and I can do it
>the adrenaline will give me speed
>bruh for real, just come on
>I gotta feal the threat

True happening. Guy was a security guard. I think he was lithuanian or some shit.

Actually this guy is possibly the one most potential russian NATIONALIST politician. Simply due to fact he has nowhere to run from russia unlike literally everyone else. If he runs to UK he gets killed. If he runs to EU he gets killed. If he runs to gulf he gets killed.

kek, this time Putin does not try to ride the thing, he doesn't even touch moving parts, because he knows these monstrosities will fall apart and won't run.

Fuck you, mountain nigger!

This vehicle was introduced back in 2011. Wiki says ARMA 3 was released in 2013.

Works just fine in counter-terrorists ops. What are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=bNgp-cAQvxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Iy2oIHlfPbQ

You do realise that Russia could reduce all of Turkey to rubble real fucking quick right?

>This vehicle was introduced back in 2011. Wiki says ARMA 3 was released in 2013.

oh, nice to know then. I guess my own knowledge is a bit rusty then. Apologies for asking ha. Its just that the first time I saw it in the game, I thought it looked cool as fuck. Seeing it being a real thing makes it even cooler looking.

It looks iconic.

Photos of the prototypes were circulating the net from around 2010. Actual development of vehicle started even earlier, if I recall correctly.

Russia couldn't even take a town from FSA after 2 years of bombings, and Mujahedin kicked their ass in Afghanistan. What are you talking about?

Russians are just rabid dogs.

>Mujahideen kicked their ass in Afghanistan.
Not even close. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War

Kek.

Why would Ramzan throw all his money away and get Chechnya demolished again?

He's making Chechens feel like a part of Russia, not to mention is always useful when you need to kill some fuckboy liberals like that guy from the Apple party.

Besides, cockroach, you should watch yourself, because Putin and Ramzan haven't forgotten how you gave asylum to chechen fighters from the 1st and 2nd war.

Sure but its about sure mass and expendable soldiers/equipment.

Also the Mudjahedin had a buttload of external help. And Russia is still in the UN, they cant do what they want unless they leave it. Which would mean the whole world would descend upon them.

Also, middle eastern armies arent worth anything.
Turkey is pretty strong tho, I give you that.

You couldn't take out the Kurds after 50 years of bombings and that's within your own country, you subhuman roach.

Shut the fuck up and be happy Putin gave your bootleg dictator a 2nd chance.

>During the interwar period, he opposed the rise of radical Islam in Chechnya and co-authored a book entitled Wahhabism - the Kremlin's remedy against national liberation movements, alleging an association between Islamist extremism and Soviet global "pro-terrorist" policy and support for dictatorships in the Muslim world.

>meanwhile in kurdistan...

roachland pls

>Sure but its about sure mass and expendable soldiers/equipment.
kek China's strategy in 1950 korean war

> can't do what they want

Literally the only country to annex anyone for decades and doing so whilst giving 0 fucks.

probably descended from a russian rape baby. russians are like a weird type of gypo in the baltics. one old vet tried to sell me a medal you pin on your chest for about a hour once, in the end i just gave him a cigarette and the barman chased him away.

Roach why do you even talk?
Your erdocuck now lick their boots, fucking subhuman

We have nothing better to keep an entire state of militant sandniggers at bay. Thats expensive as fuck but cant let them go and join ISIS, if We losen grip they go rogue and start war with neighbours.

If Somalia was a state in the US burgers would understand.

>If Somalia was a state in the US burgers would understand.
Is Chechnya THAT bad?

Once Russia loses grip on it, Qatar/Saudi money starts pouring in along with freedom fighters and religious brainwashers.

Nowhere nearly that bad. At least they are capable to work.

What about Muslims in Kazakhstan?

LOL what the fuck is it with Kemalist fascist cockroach Turks always defending the rafidah Shiites? Get it through your head they hate the Ahs al-Sunnah and that includes you barbaric mongol filth. Their whole religion is based on rejecting and hating the Sunnah. They curse Aisha. They curse the first three Rushidun Calihs in their mosques. The Shias among each other call all Sunnis Nasibis, Ummayads, takfiris and Wahhabis even when they are moderate or secularish. In public they will call Sunnis their brothers but in private they dream of killing all Sunnis like the evil Safavids did but they don't have enough numbers to ever have the power to do that. Also the Sunni version of taqiyya is called idtirar and it is only to be used in special life or death circumstances when dealing with non-Muslims usually, not wantonly and for everyday things like the Shia do.

They've had a couple of ISIS-inspired events recently, so they are definitely at risk. Like 90% of population are de-facto secular, and are only going to mosque once a year out of habit. Also general lazy and laid-back mentality helps.

This.

But that's what makes him one of the most likely men to inherit/usurp the throne after Putin.

And if or when that dude comes to power, its back to Stalin days or a civil war in no time.

I've heard that you guys (along with the other central-asian -stans) immigrate into Russia by the millions.
Is that actually true, or is it just butthurt Russian liberals spreading shit?

>a chechen warlord leading a great power with the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.
It seems that Greater Chechnya won't be a meme anymore.
And it would be terrifying.

Actually you got that a bit wrong.

When Ramzan goes somewhere, other people get killed.

He already is a king of Chechens and Chechnya is massively donated to be a little prosperous beautyfil muslim paradise to keep them happy so they wont go anywhere else or blow up.

He doesnt get to be the king of Moscow too.

muslim here, yeah hes taqqiying, i can tel

its a good thing because cucklet putin will get btfo when his economy crashes

>But that's what makes him one of the most likely men to inherit
You've been taking too many techno biscuits. He get to live like a King in Chechnya while he fulfills his duty of containing sub-humans there. He has no chance of surviving assassination outside of that.

Ukraine bringing the heat

fuck off leaf.

>When Ramzan goes somewhere, other people get killed.

Putin makes sure Chechens have too much to lose and really love the hand that feeds them.

We already had them torn down to the ground and then rebuilt at least the second best city in Russia for them and keep feeding them money.

Going rogue is totally not worth it for them.

Nope, sunnis

It may be as you say, but its not clear cut.

He wild power and influence outside Chechnya too.

He is one of the reasons why Putin had to reconstruct the internal security forces not long ago.

Basicly i'm not too insistent on that scenario, but when Putin rule will end, he will be in a good position to try it out, after all, if Putin go out today, due to some health problem (let's just say) He is one of the few who wilds true power and have a battle hardened soldiers on his side.

If he attacks they level Grozny again

Our country somewhat properly begun forming in 800s, and the tribes existed there far before that.
Rus, Tsardom of Russia, Russian Empire, Soviet Union, they're all Russian states with Russians in them.
For anyone not aware, this guy's father was a prominent snackbar.
He died at some celebration, his birthday, I think.
The whole place blew up. His son survived through for some reason not being there.
This is what makes a vassal loyal: knowledge that at any moment after the betrayal, even when you think you're the safest, or you're so far from the enemy you can stop your car for a call, picrelated might happen to you.
Additionally, Putin have been a kind ruler as well. Betraying is too dangerous and far from worth it at this point.
Yes, it is not morally right to let those babahs exist and plot. Yet, at times of need morally grey actions are needed most.

Chechens are Russian pets.
They get punched in the nose then they bark at the wrong person.

Plz take down it is great offense to Islam. Thank you i will not jihad

Putin elevated chechens and other muslims to be priveleged citizens of the state. They get rich dotations from government and free to commit crimes against lower caste sitizens (slavs, for example) and get away with it. Im so sick of clueless faggots here calling him the "savior of the white race".

15% of Russia's population is Muslim, it's pretty much London and Manchester level.

That's why it's weird how Cred Forums calls the UK and Germany cucked, when Russia has just about the same percentage of muslims.

10%, not 15%.

Green is Muslim regions.

it's true as fuck. There are no nigs or sandnigs in Russia, but shitload of -stanis (Tajiks, Uzbekis, Kirgys, Kazakhs).

As i understood when i was there, It's because of some USSR agreement, they (those mentioned plus Serbs, Montenegrins, Belarussians and some others) don't need visas to enter, and only need to re-enter country once a month. So basically you're in Russia 29days 23h 59min and 1min somewhere else, and that's legal.
Meanwhile they work illegally. Russia needs a wall