How does Cred Forums feel about trans women who support Trump?

How does Cred Forums feel about trans women who support Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/edit?pli=1#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw
youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w
unsee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just because someone likes something that I like doesn't make me like them by default.

Fuck trannies

first off, there's no such thing as a trans-woman, you can't change gender, and two, if you support Trump idc who you are

Holy shit, these trannies are getting indistinguishable as fuck.

>Fuck trannies
phrasing?

You fuck them, not me.

don't really mind tbqh, I do mind though if anyone has pics

Nobody cares.

Fuck off you literal baboon

>trans women
>Brazil

Stereotypes are real, aren't they?

Keep to themselves, look passable and don't cut their dick off (so they can revert after) and I don't mind them.

Also any vote for Trumpence I'm happy for

>How does Cred Forums feel about trans women who support Trump?

>(so they can revert after)
sure thing buddy

>Mentally ill and armed.

Nobody cares about attention whores
But at least they support Trump

Secretly everyone's number one fantasy.

Mentally diseased attention whores.

I don't feel any of them on my dick so whatever

retards voting for a scumbag

the same way I think about milo, disgusting but at least on the right side.

Why is attention-seeking behavior so common in tranny faggots? Are they egotistical because they're mentally ill faggots or are they mentally ill faggots because they're egotistical?

"useful idiots" like Lenine said

just call them trannies and bulldykes, I get confused by this new age crap

they're good for pr

>How does Cred Forums feel about X

All these threads should be banned and OP's of them gassed.

They're a great political asset to white nationalism.

We need MORE homosexuals and transexuals who are sympathetic to our goals. In the jewish mass media environment, they give us alot of mainstream credibility and will gain us much sympathy.

Our goals are not, at heart, difficult to understand or empathize with. Many blacks, hispanics, asians, and indians have similar feelings and desires for their own races. It is foolish to insist on fighting with groups that can help us fight globalism

why aren't you sleeping brah, are you a neet?

useful degenerate

Are we still doing phrasing, guys?

I'm not gay but I would totally let her fuck in the ass.

They're pretty cool desu senpai.

We gotta protect them from the people who want to hurt them.

They're just doing it to get the right-wing to like them (the left loves them regardless).

I just hope they kill themselves after the election, mental illness shouldn't be glorified; it should be treated.

A fucking leaf

Even bigger attention whores than real women.
Jesus fucking christ.

A fetish turned into a life style, they try to behave like women, but their behavior is always an exaggerated, stereotypical version of how a male would think a female (usually slutty female or their mom) would act.

I mean is it really surprising that men find them appealing if they don't know they are men.
Because these things are acting EXACTLY the way a man would want a woman to act.

Theres just no person there anymore, no matter what every conversation, every discussion, they will inject their fetish into it. They become one dimensional characters.

>mental illness
there is no mental illness there
it is just a fetish that society has accepted as something else
a mythical illness that affects 0.0000001% of the population, yet somehow in 10 years 30% of the human population will be trannies
give me a fucking break, these people know they aren't women, they want the perks of being a woman & being treated special & the bonus of getting to live out their fetish

you know a fucking tranny can get into any school?
a tranny can get basically ANY job in the tech industry?
if you put on a fucking dress right now & walk to the google building they will fucking hire you on the spot
go ahead try it
it doesn't matter what qualifications you have

i appreciate the support, but i could care less that you're a tranny. as long as you aren't in my face about it, you can do whatever the fuck you like.

Attention seeking whores

Why is it relevant that someone is trans or not and support trump?

They just do it because they are attention seeking whores , they want attention.

Why do you think they are transgender?
Because muh psyhology? What happend with dealing with it, overcoming?

Nop just cut my dick off, and then go around telling everybody "I've cut my dick off" Why the need to tell ?

Hey guise I've cut my dick , spend shittone of cash of hormone threatment and I'm supporting trump... GUISE I"M SUPPORT TRUMP AND I'M TRANS LISTEN TO ME NOW #maga #magatrans #justcutoffmycocksupportingtrumpnotallmuslismisrealbestally

/thread

I like them. They're like trash that go in the bin by themselves.

Just vote for Trump. Nobody needs your story.
Doubt that's a dude, probably just OP being a fag.

Why do degenerates think supporting the winning side will save them from ovens?

>1 post by this ID

DAMMIT! CTR got us again! SAGE!!!!!!

Oh wow Kitty Kaiti visits /k/? I loves it.

Another wrench in the leftie gears.

>"B...but LGBTBBQ! LGBTBBQ! You're OURS, not HIS."

>how does Cred Forums feels about men who support Trump?

ftfy

neurological intersexual disorder
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/edit?pli=1#gid=0

>if you put on a fucking dress right now & walk to the google building they will fucking hire you on the spot
>go ahead try it
>it doesn't matter what qualifications you have
I've been unemployed for three years, if only you told me sooner

>i could care less
>I COULD CARE LESS
you should be ashamed of yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw

You can have a mental disorder in one aspect of your life and still have decent cognitive abilities elsewhere. I'm sure many trans and trannys are able to live on their own and hold down a real job.

they're doing it for attention. like everything they do

>#trannies4trump
>look guys i even bought the hat please pay attention to me!

Still totally disgusting but at least their politics are coming back in line.
If they haven't yet mutilated their bodies there's still hope xhe can lead a happy life for xerself.

Cool. I'd honestly fuck Kayla but I'm a degenerate.

I'm not a democrat, therefore I don't care what sex or sex. orientation the person is.

They could be a big help against stopping immigration.

"Import a bunch of savage third worlders? Wont you think of the poor LGBT people who will suffer from this?"

I don't care.

Need people to validate their existence because even they know they're degenerate.

Men supporting Trump. Wow, so amazing.

>savage third worlders

you just don't get how left wing people think.

you think third world savages are by default racist, sexist and anti-gay
leftists just think they're normal tolerant people who may need a bit of education to adjust

girlcock or gtfo

People I don't like aren't allowed to support Trump.
Re.

>Fuck trannies

Will do

Of course Kitty Kaiti is a /k/ommando, has been for years, the person in OP is Kitty Kaiti though? Wow, sure looks different since the last time I saw him, years ago.

>
>>Fuck trannies

Freudian Slip

You never wiil have a qt tranny to suck your dick meanwhile memeing trump to the victory

>Fuck trannies
Gladly

Went to their profile and it seems so. Face got more feminine but body isn't as slender.

Vary true user. But I still want to fuck her hard

>tfw Motoko was a man

I used to hang out in a tinychat room with him, he wore glasses back then, and a lot of eyeshadow. The funs are familiar though.
Supporting Trump IS something he would do.

Natalie has the best ass ever.

A vote is a vote even if it's confused.

>t-t-that's a man?
No penis, no!

I like it because it's a slap to the face for the leftists

natalie is perfect

Ha your're n homosex now ^=]

It's just Ivan pretending to be a womyn to steal amerikansky secrets, read the username

wtf I like traps now!

sauce?

Traps are the fruit of western civilization, the proof that society that enables personal freedom (appearance, speech, right to bear arms, right to persue happiness) triumphs over conformity, denationalization, and stripping of freedom.

Yup penis is between her legs
Glad I could help

Caitlyn Jenner is a Trump supporter.

youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w

ellery sweet is that angels name

Ellery didnt turn out so great in the end., from heroine to heroin.

>women

transgirls are qt and redpilled

That's clearly a dude. Not even trying.

Would bang Marcela Ohio. Don't care if it makes me a faggot.

Yeah anything after 2012 isn't pretty. She was cute

She is a beautiful one.
A girl i really would like to fumble and rumble

lol @ using the term "trans woman" when the tranny in the pic herself uses tranny

>being that cucked and PC

basically i'm fine with trans women aka trannies on general as long as they are A. sane and b. cute

since pic related SEEMS to be both i'm perfectly happy to have him/her along for the ride

I like when trannies just come out and say tranny

its kind of like nigger
its okay for trannies to refer to themselves and other trannies as trannies but ideally we like want to be seen as women and the very least called transwomen

>she
>girl

"Tranny" and "sane" are by definition mutually exclusive.

Whatever, I'll accept any votes for Trump, even from black lives matter fags who secretly want Trump to win to give them an excuse to riot.

They're better than real women

But the sad fact is, they wont pass as female unless they took the hormone drugs from before puberty, which is completely unethical and wrong

serious question

where to meet traps and trannies

BRISBANE
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

Finally.

Can you pass?

There's a Spanish tranny that always posts here, maybe you can find her

pass yes
pretty no
I'm also very overweight but I'm working on fixing that

Pls post pics qt transgirl

I believe being 'trans' means you are mentally ill but, with the state of the world, psychological research on will be refrained from. I personally have I hard time disregarding them simply because "you've never been in their shoes" shit.

With that, ones who vote for trump are smart. They are aware of what islam teaches and acknowledge themselves for what they are. There is nothing I hate more than trannies who try to keep their biological gender a secret when it's needed.

Honorary Aryans

Degenerates, and on most cases deserve to be shot, but like Hitler needed the degenerate Japs, we need them.

I'm not qt
unsee
.cc/busadeto/

I DEMAND MOAAAR QT TRANNY PICS!!! NOW!

I feel like that kind of shit shouldnt be brought up in public. Its a mental issue
Kys OP

But I want to be balls deep inside of one someday