HAPPENING saudi plane hijack in Philippines

rt.com/news/359961-saudi-plane-hijack-manila/#.V-D2M0tTjXw.twitter

Lets see how a real leader handles this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

swissinfo.ch/eng/reuters/saudi-airlines-says-false-hijacking-alarm-on-plane-at-manila/42459650
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A Saudi Airlines jet has been isolated at Manila airport in the Philippines, after the pilot was advised that the plane was under threat, Reuters reports citing communications from the control tower.
>Metropolitan Manila's police chief is heading to the airport, stating there is a “situation” there, local radio reports.

>rolling for based pinoyboy prez.
send in those flip commandos and shoot up those muslim bitches. no political correctness in the peens

First for happening

Wow. This totally isn't terrible at all. Hopefully it can simmer down

Let's see how tuff he is now, the fucking blowhard.

FOURTH FOR NO MERCY

CONDUCTOR

WE HAVE A TRIPSUATION

REMOVE

Prepare your skyscrapers US bros, I'm sure the jets are already in the air

>you will never have a based as fuck leader like Duterte who doesn't spew bullshit and JUST DOES IT

why even live, senpaitachi?

digits for religion of peace

Bumpo

Pls kill Saudis pls kill Saudis pls kill

How could they not know that the pinois are in fact, the most powerful race in the world?

Get in here anons. Lurkers get in here. It's happening!

>hijack in Philippines
So... It's Tuesday already?

Double dubs checked

Finish him. Perfect round. Combo breaker

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Almost everyone is asleep canada, only us few anons are up

KEBAB

Nothing will happen, don't freak out fags

Oh fug!

K...keep me posted

I really can't believe psychology retards believe in this shit anyway, hurr your just a chemical model, such beta mu make theories

Go back to sniffing petrol kiwi

$100 says he sends them KFC.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

does anyone have a really hard time recognizing south east asian as full human beings?

i can afford that recognition to literally any other people, even niggers sometimes. but there's something submissive, useless and strange about south east asians. they're weird but not interesting, neurotic but not intelligent, 'religious' but the entire area is the world's whore house.

they remind me of aboriginals a lot actually, only without even enough of a backbone to be a thorn in our side.

Blow up the plane, hijackers and passengers. Everyone goes.

There will never be another hijacking in the phlippies ever again.

>Some local reports on Twitter suggest the plane may have been hijacked. Other reports say the pilot could have pushed the alert button by mistake.

>Other reports say the pilot could have pushed the alert button by mistake.

Why take the risk? A couple of hundred saudis die and the world is a better place

Another fake happening...

it was a false alarm

move along, nothing happening

Come on Rody, send them swine to their maker!

Kek why hath thou forsaken me? Kill those mudslimes.

i cant connect to rt.com

does putin hate me?

If repeating numbers its really happening

I hope the plane explodes and someone important is in it from the saudi side.

More like you (((Internet provider))) doesn't want you reading that stuff.

Meanwhile, at the President's mansion.

we're trying to get one

>TRUMP 2016

yfw obama draws another red line in the sand for iran not to cross

vpn

>The incident, which is now over

Nothining confirmed.

No habbening britbong

Pilot here. It's not easy to accidentally squawk the code for hijacking. There is more to this story. Or the reporters are talking out their ass which is likely in any aviation news story.

Probably just a distraction. The real happening the live telecast of a drug lord testifying against Duterte's nemesis, Senator Leila De Lima who if the testimony is true, is a Drug Queen.

It's a good news because she's Duterte's #1 critic on extra judicial killings.

I would emigrate to the Philippines for the sole purpose of killing drug dealers

Op if VB you are president will VB you just kill

Time for Trump and Duterte to have a bonding moment.

>go to flipland
>kill drug dealers
>take and do their drugs for free
>wake up next morning rinse repeat
brb passport

Can he already realize that mudslimes are a fucking cancer and not just "muh historical injuzteezzz"??

It was probably full of drugs for the Saudi monarchy.

inb4 shot down

Has the saudi king died?

FUCKING FALSE ALARM
swissinfo.ch/eng/reuters/saudi-airlines-says-false-hijacking-alarm-on-plane-at-manila/42459650

Besides its not like this dog faced gook would have done anything amazing. Probably would have ended with a plane full of dead bodies

severely underrated

Our regular programming will now resume