Are we to blame?

Is this what the west has come to? Are we really so heartless we won't stand for what we know is right? Do we even have hearts anymore? Do we deserve this fate?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/14/mystery-surrounds-heartbreaking-photo-of-veteran-marching-alone/
youtube.com/watch?v=zNvKfPLgCM4
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
google.hr/maps/@45.7855892,18.5341366,3a,75y,49.84h,89.94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7nm2p9xbKX514ClFWeoHXg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake

Source? I mean, it's not out of realm of possibility, but it seems like a nice propaganda material and I'd hate to be like SJWs who trust everything they see written on the internet.

source?

and gay

sauce, mantits, or gtfo

isnt this a wwII memorial parade and he was the last of his platoon ?

fuck off

source?

lol. it takes a twisted mind to fake something like this

Its a ww2 parade and hes the only one left. Like 5 ppl i know have already shared it on facebook

found sauce. CTR is trying another strat

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/14/mystery-surrounds-heartbreaking-photo-of-veteran-marching-alone/

russian vet

Now that's a real cranial agitator.

The evil knows no bounds.

Fake and gay. No shekels have been deposited in your account.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/14/mystery-surrounds-heartbreaking-photo-of-veteran-marching-alone/

I give you a gold nugget user for that!

It˙s a dirty commie Russian proud that he raped German women and destroyed europe.

Faggot should kill himself

FUCKING RAGES ME THESR NEW FAGS WHO THROW Cred Forums LIABILITY OUT THE WINDOW.

FUCK YOUUUUU NIGGGERSS.

THE GUY IS A LAST VETERAN IN A PARADE IN RUSSIA OR SOME SHIT.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNvKfPLgCM4

kill yourself.

no u

lol that's called "predictive programming." It's not meant to predict the future, it's there to get people accustomed to what's going to happen, mass consciousness manipulation. pretty sneaky, sis

This is why you call em on it early

the redpill

Go die in a fire. Just because your veterans are fucking parasites doesn't mean every veteran is a leech.

What's the real story behind it?

I'm not full /tin foil/ but I think I've lurked around long enough to recognize the grasp they have on people's minds are too strong and all such attempts are futile. don't take it as a case for desmoralization but it's like Yuri said, the brainwashing is so strong ppl won't wake up until they have a boot up their ass

also expect pic related

see

Apparently a Russian vet. The picture is heart breaking, but on the other hand, he fought for the most evil empire in history, and likely raped and murdered a lot of civilians.

I unraped and murdered her for him.
problem solved with white people technology.

its just a fake veteran on a parade in saint-petersburg's nevsky prospekt

This is what atheists actually believe

I'm pretty sure that picture is a lie. It's not an anti immigration protest, that's just a march for WWII vets and he's the last one still alive.

This.

Why fake? He only has one award medal. The rest are anniversary medals. Was likely a child soldier.

They had to make a FAQ about D-Day. That's great.

More like
>photo of a Russian veteran
>D-Day

fake and gay

don't you think its unwise to take money from people known for killing those closest to them.

>don't you think you will be a liability to them in a court case?? don't you think it would be most sensible to go into hiding right now ?

implying I'm not infiltrating CTR heh. nice one kiddo

You can still hide your location while you retain "visibility" and help prosecute.

Im not talking to our Infiltrators Im talking to the people that got duped.

Good. I'm glad she's dead. Not a single European white man fired a shot to defend Europe during last year's invasion.

No fire rose. Nothing meaningful was accomplished except for some flaccid dick-waving. White men are cowards and cucks, especially older white men with few years left.

I hope they live just long enough for a sea of brown men to rape all their women while they watch.

t. clarence edgelord

Threadly Video
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

>we should all watch this together someone want to setup a multistream ???

Here's your war hero.

The Jew is trying to divide and conquer, or else lull you into a false sense of security.

Don't believe his poisoned lies.

Reverse image search it. It's from a war parade, this guy is the last survivor of his group.

authentiticity is irrelevant on a forum like this.
What DO we know is right ?

More like chipper upstart globalist rich kids that despise religiosity in all its facets are taking everyone for a ride.

>we have your number we have all your numbers.

You fucking idiot. If I ever get my hands on you, I would kill you.

Do not ever spread false images like this.

I feel for this guy.. do we know his name? is he still alive?

fucking idiot...
the picture is of a WW2 veteran in march however he is the last of his company to be alive...so he marches alone this year....
Your ignorance and gullibility boarders on cretinous

DO WHAT YOU MUST I HAVE ALREADY WON

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/14/mystery-surrounds-heartbreaking-photo-of-veteran-marching-alone/
Thank you!

My grandfather is the same.

He showed me his yearbook from 1932.

Then he told me how each and everyone of this classmates died.

Some died in the war, some died later of cancer and only 2~3 died a few years ago.

He is 95 now and alone. Every time I visit his place he starts telling me how his street is now empty and how it used to be filled with the joy of children and the laughter of people.

google.hr/maps/@45.7855892,18.5341366,3a,75y,49.84h,89.94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7nm2p9xbKX514ClFWeoHXg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

I just saved this as creepybiden.jpeg. I get "creepbiden.jpg already exists. Replace?"

Wow, Biden's a super creepy fucker.

This thread need more feels.

read this

TIME TO FEEL

Yeah i did, thanks for the (you) tho

>he starts telling me how his street is now empty
He obviously needs some refugees in the area.

This sub-human, low-IQ near-retard, helped the Jews genocide the greatest race that ever walked this planet. A country 1/5th the size of Alaska took on the rest of the world and nearly won. Fuck him and his feelings.

I only salute real men. Pic related.

>open thread
nope, nope, can't be, not these feels.
>scroll little bit
>whew, it's sad but at least not as sad

OP is a fag, SAvaGE

>kekles

>look at their smiles.

This picture gets a new set of subtitles every time I see it.

Is it a meme?

He's not even the last WW2 vet alive from his platoon. The article just says he got left behind by the column of veterans in front and he's crying because he can't catch up.

>is it a meme
it is now. here's the template

so sad

kek

That's an image of a WWII soldier. He is the last of his platoon marching.

Stop using war heros as political tools

>Are we to blame?

I know Cred Forums will hate me for saying this, but yes.

Honestly, take a look at the alt-right.

It's full of weirdos, betas, and losers.

You'd think that Cred Forums and the alt-right would devote themselves to spreading political influence and social sway by being men amongst men, but all you really have are people that spam memes, watch anime and play video games as hobbies, and are more eager to be social commentators on current events than actually try to play their hand in it.

we're politically hot

>atop using war hero's as political tools
#morerefugeesforeurope

I kek'd, you disrespectful fucker

Nice try

Wheres the one of her naked in a hotel

You also helped the Jews. In fact. Current setting is that Jews are in control of you now.

But USA is the Jews.

just google her or reverse image search it.
>mods will balete the thread upon posting.

This is a fucking russian ww2 parade you shitskin HES last of his unit alive

You know, you really shouldn't spread false shit like this.
That is literally liberal douche tier.

All these flavors and you chose to be salty. I do it because it's too easy with you idiots.

>you know uh hurr hurrr I don't like this this hurts my fee fees pls stop
When did Cred Forums become a bunch of whiney little bitches? Am I intruding on your important world saving shitposts, retard?

Yeah but as ruthless as the leftists are trying to disprove our propaganda, we need some legit quality control.

Leftist prolaganda being so shitty amd such poor quality we can fight it.

Dont give them that edge Barossa.

I started this thread over 4 hours ago using a random image I found elsewhere. I'm pretty convinced that Cred Forums is literally retarded.