Let's face it, America has a bipartisan system because Amerifats are too stupid to consider more than two parties

Let's face it, America has a bipartisan system because Amerifats are too stupid to consider more than two parties.

i just did a poo

DID YOU DO IT IN THE LOO, TRIPSMAN?

But Czechia, It's literally Putin v Prokhorov.

KPRF, LDPR and CP are controlled opposition and subsidiaries of Ebinaya Rossiya.

we do have more than two parties. the other parties just get overlooked and ignored.

Yeah, that's it. It's not like the two parties are funded by the richest people in the country or anything. Speaking of which, how do you folks flush with no water in your poo loo's?

Well can't argue that

Logging out myself as I type

As opposed to what? 26% deciding the future in a 4 party system? Or the party that manages to control 51% of the government getting to put up their own leader? At the end of the day all systems rely on fair play, which inevitably falls apart.

Get rid of first past of the post voting

>using Russia as an example of a fair democratic system
You were dropped on the head as a child, yes?

nice

But Zyuganov was far ahead of prokhorov

Because Amerifats lack the mental capacity to consider the other parties

What are you on about? I have water in my toilet

really? seems we have Democratic, Republican and Alt-Right.. and we just fucked the republicans out of the race.

No system is perfect, but when Hillary's only argument is "I'm not Trump" something is wrong.

Nah Russia is just a funny meme

Alt-right? Who's the alt right candidate?

It's not because of stupidity. It's the inevitable result of a first past the post voting system.

If we used a proportional representation system it would not happen.

Is the pic supposed to show how its done correctly?

It's because the US polical system generally breeds two parties really. All the way back to the Federalist vs Anti-Federalist. We've had a few elections with multiple parties though.

Is Zyuganov legit or a con ?

It's called the people.

I think it's more because those other parties have their eyes on the big prize without having any position higher than mayor to judge from.

Greens/Libertarians/Constitutionals don't try nearly hard enough to get state senate seats and have a chance to prove on a national level that they are worth everyone's attention and time. Add to this the fact that the two major parties form coalitions and adhere to the big tent line of thinking which is to get as many under the same banner as possible to go against what you really despise. The infighting happens still, but it's something that is played off but it's been coming to a boil, this national cycle is showcasing it.

Every one in that pic is a con.

Its Putin playing the "democracy" game.

Zuganov had his chance at the presidency in the 90's and when Putin just came to power, but he chicken out.

Shlomo pls. In 90s Putin was literally nobody. It was your ethnic brothers, Yeltsin and his Western "advisors" that ruled then.

True. Even Russia's election is less corrupt and better

Reading comprehension motherfucker.

>in the 90's.
>and when Putin just came to power.

Putin came to power in 2000 after Yeltsin resigned. Zyuganov "lost" elections to Yeltsin due to mass rigging and the help of Western (((advisors))) trying to preserve "democracy" in 1996 you retard.

> complains about bipartisanship
> posts a pic of one-party system

Go back to Sputnik.

And in 2000 elections Zyuganov had no chance against Putin anyway so he couldn't "chicken out".

Yes. that's what i said. what's your point?

He had the power and the support to usurp the power in both occasions (96 and change of power of 00). and he chicken out.

Would Putin chicken out in that case? no, because he is not a con like Zuganov.