THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!

"We're very lucky that the attackers tried to use explosives rather than guns." - Rachel Maddow

twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/777895206846955520

JUST

What? Explosions are much more dangerous than guns if you plan them right

Explosives done right a way more dangerous than a single gunman.

WTF I hate guns now. Where do I buy explosives?

i thought that was clockmed

well there were zero deaths

Explosives for every American

>lucky
yes, tell that to the people who have had their limbs turned into spaghetti by the flying shrapnel and faces disfigured for life, kek.

Something something world trade center bombing vs. knife hijack

in fairness guns a lot more destructive than bombs in terrorists attacks.

Can kill a hundred people with a good gun if you're not a faggot. bombs always only seem to kill a couple of people.

Yes, but bombing injuries are often much more horrific, and the fact that it happens in a split second and you can't see it coming does wonders for the intent to cause "terror". I'd rather take my chances with some dumb mud with a rusty ak while I'm unarmed than a pound of c4 in the cafe I'm sitting in.

Honestly, bombs should be far better. Shouldn't they?

Reported to MI6

>Explosives can be planted in densely packed areas without much notice
>Chance you may get away without getting caught

vs

>Opening fire in NYC with cops every other block means you won't get away, and more than likely will get killed yourself

It is only by his incompetence that this was the better choice this time

Are these cucks actually happy that they got bombed instead of being shot....wat

Incendiary bombs yes since maximum casualties in an open area is what it was intended for. Plastic explosive like C4 is intended for controlled high energy impacts to destroy armour and buildings and loses its force very fast in an open area.

No, we aren't. We are lucky the terrorist was incompetent. He could have killed a shitload of people with the devices he made.

Were lucky muslims are so stupid, you only need to look at Brevik to see what a determined and well thought out attack by a single right-winger can accomplish, and they were trapped on an entire island vs a packed theater with 3 shooters and had nearly the same casualties.

Ok. change the 2nd amendment to give every American the right to have bombs.

if you use the right kind of bomb in a well planned location, yes. a shrapnel bomb in a densely populated area or something very powerful at the base of a large building could kill many people.

These are the men who run your country and make a living user, while you quietly suffer in the shadows

This is not your nation anymore

I hope this is bait, or you just didn't get your potato fix yet.

The deadliest domestic terror attack killed 168 people. No guns were used.

The deadliest mass murder to take place in a school in America killed 45 people. No guns were used.

No fucking kidding. Literally nothing on guns from the whole situation except when he was captured, and even then he was easily outgunned by the police.

But OH NO GUNS. REMEMBER WE NEED GUN CONTROL NOW.