Cred Forums is too busy jerking off

Cred Forums is too busy jerking off.

can you make a picture of a readable angle
how am I suppose to read this fucking retard
no wonder nobody replied

go back to Cred Forums

I can read it just fine. Whose retarded?

It looks low energy and Courier Sans MF size 17.5 wouldn't surprise me if authentic

>Cred Forums is too busy jerking off
same here

Why not scan that shit?
Using a scanner isn't a violation of the NAP

>not knowing this board is old Cred Forums

Those statist electrons

There is no way you can read the top of the page on the right, it's completely obscured.

i laughed out loud at that. Yeah, I'm an oldfag.Cred Forums isn't what it used to be.

Meh. Has some kind of letterhead. Talks of a campaign to get hardened life long Democrats. Like Donald J Trump

If it's on paper then it must be true.
sage

Well, you can read it because you have those damn pages in your hands.

Just fucking upload them here.

Does it say "Tuesday evening" and nothing else for the date?
>in the trash

Well it's the best you're gonna get. I can read it. Are you saying I;m better than you?

test

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Ktr

>i laughed out loud at that. Yeah, I'm an oldfag.Cred Forums isn't what it used to be.

Was it ever?

>asking for campaign donations is unusual

literally everyone ever has done this. they'd be retarded not to.

Too bad we crucified bernie eh

I wish I would stop declaring my posts as bait, that just makes you want to fuck off.

I don't see what the problem is supposed to be.

>like Donald J Trump
>Trump's party registration
>1987-1999: GOP
>founds the independence party and registers under it in 1999
>2001: Trump registers as Democrat for the first and only time
>2008: GOP
>2011: No party affiliation
>2012: GOP

>life long Democrats

Shut the fuck up you retarded leaf.

>Rich guy begging plebs for money.

Clinton's daughter's wedding and epstein's connection with the same. Six degrees and all

I'm not seeing an issue

got any wikileaks to back that up?

Anyone who gives money to a fucking BILLIONAIRE or politician deserves to lose it. Normies do that shit anyway because they want to feel like they are helping.

>2001: Trump registers as Democrat for the first and only time
Holy shit. Trump must know some serious shit about 9/11.

Absolutely. Let me explain.

No. I got it in the fucking mail.

I'm not dropping a bombshell. the guys begging for money. This is why I gave up on republicans.

>The Donald Trump is broke meme again.

Go away CTR.

I got the same letter in the mail. It looked to be from the GOP related PAC supporting Trump. Somebody knows how you voted.

I've been told (don't know) that most of the $$$ Trump raises goes to the GOP, not to Trump.

I also saw on drudge the other day that Trump is killing it with small donations.

I am actually quite torn. I can afford to give money to this, but I don't want to help the GOP with donations, I would only want to help Trump.

from waht i can read , this is just a normal campaign flier asking to "help muh cause"

nothing any more different from clinton, in fact id say its mild compared to what clinton has done

what a dumbfuck thread

Duurr you had notjing to say, so you said that. Good for you.

*c;laps*

just post the original image
YOU FUCKING CUNT

Yes, that's how American elections work.

>NO signature

Here's your (((Sage))) CTR shill.

It's not any better. I'm a pleb, an electrician with three kids.

>rich guy makes himself go broke for no reason to win an election after spending his entire life just trying to be rich, never wanting to be president, saying he'd only do it if he absolutely had to in an oprah interview like 30 fucking years ago

really stimulates my anal prostate gland

its a shame only autistic cucks like you and shitskins are the only ones who have kids anymore

are you actually so fat that you can't take a top down picture

I don't doubt that he's a man on a mission. But even if he does win the presidency, he'll learn what every president before him learned;; in a world of economics, money is power.

If he's already having to beg for it...

>If he's already having to beg for it...

Yeah, no. Why should he spend his own money when he can just get it from people willing to give it to him?

Sage and report the obvious CTR thread.

Yeah, I'm still here. Still waiting for an intellectual response.

You are so fucking retarded. You can't even figure out how to present a piece of paper properly to the internet. I can't believe you are such an autistic shill.

Power is better than money for those with a strong will. See: all successful leaders.

Idiocracy, Mike Judge, was a good movie even though it had major budget constraints.

You're really disappointing me.