There are parks larger than my entire country

>there are parks larger than my entire country
>some people own larger property than my entire province

Other urls found in this thread:

news.stanford.edu/2014/04/24/walking-vs-sitting-042414/
io9.gizmodo.com/5811107/why-did-humans-and-monkeys-evolve-to-hate-the-color-red
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/6097954/Why-teams-in-red-win-more.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least you still have a country you ungreatful cunt

I have a toothpaste on my sink. You can immigrate there!

just because your country is cucked you shouldn't talk shit about NL

I can only live in Colgate areas
Isn't 90% of your country uninhabited though

Didn't talk shit. Just told him to be greatful, danksjävel.
No?

NO

GONDOLAS ARE A CARTOON EXPRESSION OF 無為 THEY DO NOT ATTACK PEOPLE THE HUMOR COMES FROM A GONDOLAS INTROSPECTION AND OBSERVANCE OF THE UNIVERSE

REEEEE

If your country isn't near empty than how can you have such low population density

Feminism

Atleast you're not a non country like Belgium.

The UK caused Belgium to exist though

>live in limburg
>the only stretch of nature is surrounded by about 100k people
>that stretch of nature is barely 2 by 3 KM wide
>at any given time, its almost always filled with at least 100 people using it
>most of the time doggo's who poop everywhere

>outside of this area
>almost everything is either a building, or farmland
>no untouched nature
>car noise everywhere, always 100db being rammed into your ears, all day
>if you want to do a natural thing, like going on a walk, you will most likely be forced to do that in a residential area

Its urban nightmare user. At some point, some people just blindly went into the future, not thinking very well as to what they did.

From our evolution there exist this lack of cognition that our actions may affect the external world. Because we were never able to truly affect nature and reality. We were always blind to our actions to this reality.

But the problem of course is that as we gained the ability to change the skyline. This lack of cognition towards our hands and reality manifests itself into us completely undermining our own minds.

Only certain cultures slightly became aware of it, and called it "Feng Shui". They only crudely knew how reality may affect the brain, and tried to fix it.

But as the white man is capable of doing pic related. He is not perfect. His evolution in the cold climates in europe gave him a better control of tools, and into the insight of science. But his nature in other ways still has not changed, as we see today, he is still too friendly towards dangers of other races, of jews...and of course of blind to Feng Shui.

Especially the Dutch have very little respect for nature
It isn't very weird since every time we let nature do it's thing it killed us

The city limits of Kiruna: 20551 square kilometers.
Netherlands: 41526 square kilometers.

Though the city concept was abolished some time ago, now it's just a municipality.

Water user, its fear of water. Not fear of trees, I doubt that trees killed many dutch people before.

And still we are the second largest food exporter in the world.

Good thing we built farms instead of having a bunch of worthless trees and plains.

No reason to fear trees anymore
What forest here that exists currently isn't planted

Holland my friend :^)

I can offer you a collaboration, come and join North Rhine-Westphalia today and make Germany great again.

Mofrika is objectively the worst country with the worst people in the world.

I would rather live in Zimbabwe.

>implying you are that fat as burgers
>implying you need more space for your fat ass
>implying your fat ass isn't gonna explode soon
>implying you aren't infested by mudslimes

Holland will go down anyways when the sea wants its ground back.

So better think good about it.

How does German politics even work?
It's a federation right?
What power do the parts even have

>+5 wealth
>-10 sanity

thats why we need superior holland to conquer North Rhine-Westphalia and make it a part of holland.

Then we could get back power.

>there are parks larger than my entire country
You don't even know my pain

>make money
>visit the most beautiful places in the world with said money
Goddamn pseudobelgian.

What?
>mudslimes
Not really
We put them in a dedicated zone which 10-20m below sealevel so we can drown then anytime

Implying you holland guys would learn the correct form of german and then together we make the next reich.

liberal for our people and gas for foreigners.

Then we get Japan to collaborate with us too and we make a triangle world order.

In the end we fight again islam, jews and the US.

It's totally going to work.

Trust me.

>correct form of German
Schweiz?

Nova-Franconia! But why should anyone want to be associated with NRW?

You guys have an interesting coastline, though. And parks like Oosterschelde and Schiermonnikoog.

It's an interesting mix of ocean life, beaches, dunes, marshes, and some woods. The Dutch shore is pretty unique in terms of its development and biology.

So at least you have that.

>10-20m below sealevel
You serial user?
Damn that's based!

why the fuck not?

If we get NRW to be conquered we can go further and take lower saxony and hessen aswell.

Then we make fucking Germany great again.

In a first step, you elect the local representatives. And then get raped by refugees.

It's complicated, but has proven work out just horribly.

We can literally flood half the country if we want to
It is a known fact that Muslim's can't swim

>sounds like a plan

view from backyard

DELETE THIS

Gondolas are peaceful creatures. This image is blatant slander.

>not knowing that we used to walk 10km a day in the past
>probably in nature as well

news.stanford.edu/2014/04/24/walking-vs-sitting-042414/

>not knowing that it decreases blood pressure
>that it lowers resting heart rate
>during walking your skin also gets exposure to sunlight, vitamin D but also some other study said that its important for the metabolization of something faggotlike

Walking is important for us bio-mechanically. We need it to function well. It also lowers alzheimer chances.

but right now our society is surrounded by unnatural things

>100db from cars all the time around you
increase stress in woodpeckers, you would be foolish to not to assume that it doesnt do something with us as well
>pm2.5 pollution
>going beyond the 150 population numbers

and then there are organizations like mediamarkt who do this

io9.gizmodo.com/5811107/why-did-humans-and-monkeys-evolve-to-hate-the-color-red
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/6097954/Why-teams-in-red-win-more.html

there are so many goddamn factors that are important for the human brain, and you dumb fellow dutch just shit all over them...and then wonder why you dont feel well anymore surrounded by concrete.

It's a horrible wasteland with bad weather, retarded people, a dying industry and on top of that more debts that anyone could ever pay. It's the land of Cologne!

> a farmer makes money , which will not directly affect your wallet in a significant way
>you can have a month of vacation away from your verstedelijkte hel

Sounds like GREAT logic.

t. Flevolander (not Almere), artificial land with lots of manmade nature, i am content. Even with the total lack of history.

Liberal policy though :^)

not saying that it isnt user. R selected types of organisms usually do have a blind eye to environment, and how it could feed back to the mind.

No major urbanization here in Zeeland, we still work hard on the sea and on the land for God, King, and Country. There are no Dutch people in the Randstad anyway.

>nature
>Netherlands
Yeah I really miss all the bogs and swamps. What a loss, trulty. Comfy farmland which also generates economic activity is superior in every way. Go take a walk there you goddamn girl.

>Go take a walk there you goddamn girl.

apparently, you guys are the girls here, Because walking, through the chain of effects that it has on you, will eventually make you less prone to depression, and to suicidal things.

Why dont YOU go for a walk girl?

>Zeeland

Vlissingenflikker?

>tfw quiet countryside

And they're ungrateful cunts about it.

GONDOLA STRONK!

post peaceful gondolas

Sure

i'm done for now

Kanker jij ook maar op dan

Thank you for your contributions. Gondola is truly the rarest and deepest of memes. I will share some of ultra rare collection with you, sorry about the end of your country/culture and all too...

OP is just a whiny faggot looking for excuses to stay a NEET in his room. Holland is beautiful but it requiers going through towns to explore the prefect combo of nature and cozyness

>you will never own a McMansion

gondolas are a symbol of violence and white supremacy

SOON

At least you ARE a country

What gaym

The only thing I'm whining about here is the size of this country

Hurts of Eisern Veer.

Hearts of Iron 4
this one is from HOI3

Looks like Hearts of Iron 4

>無為

So gondolas are an expression of chink houses?

無為

Inaction means after promising thought to the times, the trend is determined to make the flow of behavior, that conform to the natural variation, so to keep things in their natural nature without artificially contrived, so as to achieve " doing nothing and everything," the realm. Taoism is a Chinese term before the Qin Dynasty.