Is Hillary a murderer? Tomi Lahren seems to think so

Is Hillary a murderer? Tomi Lahren seems to think so.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSmPX1H4pRc

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Ron-Browns-Body-Presidency-Hillarys/dp/0785262377
youtube.com/watch?v=7SpcQE_ko9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=xLIciD2pbTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELET THIS

"Suicide" list keeps growing.

amazon.com/Ron-Browns-Body-Presidency-Hillarys/dp/0785262377

Holy shit I wanna drown my cock in Tomi

but she's thousands of miles away

why even live lads

I'll protect her from Hillary's goons until you show up.

>that androgenous boy body
>bra clearly too big so no tits
>stunty legs

and yet she is still atractive as fuck, some chicks just really got "that" i guess

FUCK IS SHE WEARING LEL

JUST GO FULL STRIPPER, FOXNEWS IS HIRING

God she's so fucking attractive.

Noice. I never thought I'd see the day where qts are unashamedly right wing. It's like waking from a long nightmare. Honestly I'm seeing more and more qt right winger girls. Given women largely adjust their beliefs to fit in with the consensus/majority opinion, is this a sign that the swing back has already begun? These women are just ahead of the curve? Please tell me this is the case.

When there's smoke, there's fire.

Well, seeing as how she and her family get regularly bullied to the point where she has to make her Instagram private, I'd say she's ahead of the curve. She's able to take care of herself though.

Why do liberals attack her so much? She never says anything that's really controversial.

Liberal Democrats are the language police, literally Ministry of Truth.

Tommi is my waifu, merifats stay away, she needs the BSC

Well, she did accuse Hillary of murder in that video. And she hates BLM.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SpcQE_ko9Y

I would berry my dick so far inside her ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

Because she's an attractive white female.

Yeah, let's all listen to the dumb blonde woman
LOL

Goddamnit you leaf fuck. That comment was so bad you made me reload this thread to call you a retard.

Kys leaf

heres a video you should share
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

What's up Ahmed, Don't like shoulders?

>Are you man enough to give it to me, user?

Eh? Bullied how? Like SJW internet bullying?

Yeah, but not just her. They'd post stuff on her 10 year old cousin's page or something.

fucking commies, they are really animals

Classy. However all's fair in war of memes.

you degenerate you

Love her. What ever happened to her YouTube channel?

y..yes

yes I am Tomi

Glad to hear it.

>leaning backwards while aiming a rifle

why are women so bad with guns?

She does have the legs for it.

>I just need a big, strong man to teach me how to use it properly.

1 more and my cock will explode

She does tho. Honestly I don't know if I want to be him more or just be with Tomi.

she needs to start pushing babies

>watch anything related to government conspiracy stuff
>super-paranoid all day that some spooks are going to come to my house and kill me
F-fuck you, OP.

>That slight fluster

Who is this? My competition?
The dude looks fucking ridiculous btw, wtf is up with that hair and why is he tattooed like a goth

pic related

God why can't Germany have 10/10 news anchors? Even Turkey has them
Every female news anchor here can only be 7/10 tops or else no one would take her seriously

she also has to dress conservatively

also all the weather men have to be actual meteorologists here which means they are always geeky looking males

Tomi get dressed you fucking tart.

>no lats
>no shoulders

Only works the glamour muscles, what a tool.

>tfw i will never be worthy for a woman like that

I've seen her in person. She's just as good looking as the pictures. She was redpilled a crowd at my girlfriends old high school where she herself went to school in rapid city sd where I'm stationed at in the af. My god she was gorgeous then. But she kinda just says what's on the surface, never delves much deeper than that. I give her a 6.5-7 on the journalist / commentator levels of knowledge / theory 9/10 on the I'd breed scale

implying you wouldn't

If I was him I'd just laugh and go home and bang this tho

You can brother

The good thing about women is that they always fuck whatever has value in society at the time

Right now it's looks, money, social status and game

there's a huge demand in the market for men who have their shit together - get those things and you can stretch cuties

But none like my waifu Tomi who for some reason had to be born in a place that isn't my front lawn

Women follow the herd, especially attractive women that depend on Chads attention and validation.

All we need to do to fix women is make being Conservative and loving your country popular again.

OFC I WOULD

Thats my entire point.
Theoretically there is nothing really special about her, her body is meh, she has a forehead the size of a landing strip, and yet everything clicks.

Like I posted some girls just have "that", you cannot point to it, you have no idea what it is, but you would fight to the death to get into that pussy.

>Judging woman on there body

he's a typical roidbro casual lifter. No mass to speak of yet still pins twice a week.

>not getting your weather forecast from south or central america

Why is she doing this? She's just putting her into a mess... she shows real bravery, unlike pic related.
Read his post, his ENTIRE post this time, he would.

saved again, thanks barat

Everyone posting in this thread is suffering from chronic depression and will end up killing themselves with two shots to the back of the head.

Finally, even a woman the autists on Cred Forums don't ever have to say is a BLACKED "coalburner". Thank God for Tomi.

why are conservative women so hot?

This woman is the walking definition of "Fuckability."

Fuck off maple nigger.

>THAT PIC
>ON A TUMBLR SO NOT BEING POSTED IRONICALLY

GENOCIDE ALL WOMYN WHEN

Conservatives don't buy the narrative that there are no objective standards of beauty

Conservative women know that if you want to be hot you have to stay thin and make yourself look pretty

hence they're hot whereas left-winger women instead choose to make them into obese fucking messes as some weird statement and them demand society to accept them

>not only one, but two guns pointed at herself

jesus christ what is wrong with women?

Everything.
Nie ma za co!

Holy fuck I never noticed that. You can see the barrel pointing at her stomach. If that's what it is

I would murder Tomis vagina, if you know what I mean

love this image so much

Hey I know this chick! I met her at a party, she was fucking wasted. She told me to just put it up her ass so she wouldn't get pregnant. Then she went back and did more shots and got in a fight with some other dude in the lawn about something. Seemed like a dumb cunt.

>am I a christmas cutie user?

You know she is

youtube.com/watch?v=xLIciD2pbTM

PROBLEM IS MUCH BIGGER THAN KILLDOG

Isn't one of those guys a general too? I seem to remember /k/ losing it's mind over that.

>3/10 would not bang *tips fedora*

80 IQ OVER/UNDER

That cross section makes my pee pee uncomfortable

we call that "gaybar loiterer" style, can be effective, just more comfy if you lack the upper body strength/endurance. I use this style when i get fatigued. should have her elbows tucked in more though if she's tired.

But is she truly redpilled on stuff like the Jews, genetics, historical revisionism, etc.

In the videos I've seen she only talks about surface level Fox News tier stuff. She seems like a generic Republican. I wouldn't be surprised if she supports Israel.

She's also not that hot. Solid 7, maybe 8/10. Good but I've seen better.

Is her hair natural blonde?

Also she would be better if she would fucking calm down and stop talking in that frantic tone. She's making us look bad. Her heart's in the right place but she needs improvement.