The eradication of all Muslims on earth would lead to global harmony and a golden age of humanity for at least a...

The eradication of all Muslims on earth would lead to global harmony and a golden age of humanity for at least a century.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-churchill-jewish-mother.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not getting on THAT FUCKING PLANE!

Russia is mostly in harmony even with 30% muslims...
Also, why dont we remove fucking burgers, i guess the international harmony would be great, fuck you CIA and golbal oild dollar politics

this. removing the US would be equally useful.

nice plane, nigger

this actually

That is something a dumb person would say.

The 787 is actually a pretty nice plane, love how you can just quietly tint the windows with the touch of a button instead of pulling a shade down and hoping it doesn't slam at 3 am origin time.

was bombing the cockpit part of your plane?

nice try putin

you 3rd world nogs don't know what real life is like

>People still unirnically believe that America is a problem and not in fact the only thing that keeps the west on it's feet

Sure it's fucked up A FEW TIMES, but you are all nothing without America.

Before the wars in the east, it truly was and in some ways still is the greatest country on earth. Perhaps even the greatest country in history.

Of course to Europors (Germany, the filthy shitskin capital, no less) would have an issue with this.

What about the (((bankers))) ?

Why not just get rid of all NigNogs?

No actually eradication of Americans would lead to peace and prosperity. Most wars would simply cease, and since most degeneracy flows from the US, it would help return the natural order.

Just a quick check, does any of you guys ever saw someone here to say 'based USA'?

So much love from the rest of the (((world)))

>remove muslims
>remove blacks
>remove all brown asians
>suddenly world is 3billion people lighter
>all main culprits of domestic and internation terrorism and crime are gone
>World enters an age of harmony
>only possible downside: The Christians can no longer be mustered with the Emperor to reclaim Jerusalem in glorious new age crusade

>Russia is mostly in harmony even with 30% muslims...
>Also, why dont we remove fucking burgers, i guess the international harmony would be great, fuck you CIA and golbal oild dollar politics
Because they got rid of all the salafists and wahabists, though you could argue they're backed by the USA.

I can't tell if the US is still supporting them or the Gulf States are just using them now after the cold war ended.

This

Muslims have not originated anything net positive to the rest of the world they are just useless eaters

I'm American , I'm too strong , I'm too good , my metric system is the best, we have won more Nobel prizes than you, we are the masters of the world , we are the winners , we are smarter , I 'm American

It would lead to three centuries of conflict over the resources they currently sit on

you know arabs have oil aye bro?

If Muslims are jews then yes, you are correct.

Not realistically. You would never get over the leftist screeching. What needs to happen is what has been the best tactic for every social cause: ridiculing the other side. It worked for blacks ridiculing racists, it worked for early feminists ridiculing sexists, it worked for gays ridiculing homophobes, it worked for atheists ridiculing authoritarian christians. The only way to get society to turn away from islam is to make it the object of ridicule, but they've now expended all their effort into building a wall protecting against that and turning the tactic back against the opposition so now they seem like the bigots. The only way to "defeat" islam is to break through this wall and convince the public that islam is the highest form of bigotry and the most deserving of ridicule.

>created the federal reserve
>created and armed numerous muslim groups
>fought against hitler
>constantly defends israel and gives it money

yea, america is so fantastic. totally not a jew controlled state...

Yeah, let's get rid of America, the country who provides 90% of your entertainment in this fucked up world.

Even if America was gone there would be a new Shabbo's Good Goy to take it's place.

True but only if we remove the Jews and all circumcised males (since circumcision is how the Jews mark their cattle) aswell

lol, your only fucking comeback is entertainment?

jew made entertainment that is literally propaganda?

isolationist america was ok, but this new zionist america is full of traitors and the founding fathers would be disgusted.

there is no defending the shit you've done for jews to destroy western civilisation.

your country, since the founding of the federal reserve, is no longer real america.

>the country who provides 90% of your entertainment
Yeah thanks for the Jewish, cuck and SJW propaganda America. Seriously the American "entertainment" sector is responsible for most of the degeneracy in this world

Stop posting on the internet then.

you're right

internet is a british invention and you are a fucking moron.

you just don't get what i'm saying.

i don't hate the idea of america, nor americans.

i HATE your jew government.
and any american who defends their jew government is not really an american, they are a traitor to the ideals the founding fathers DIED for.

it's fucking disgusting the shit your government gets up to. since ww2 they've been running rampant to secure jewish power everywhere and ruin the west. they destroyed the only chance we had at a non degenerate future in ww2.

they created the federal reserve and pump out propaganda non stop.

Any american who non ironically defends the jews in power is a traitor to what was once an amazing country.

That's a pretty simple view, OP. Don't forget that there are cultivated forms of Islam. Not everything is hardcore Saudi Arabia / wahabism bullshit. But even in the middle east you'll find modern people who read the Quran as intensively as many Christians read the Bible, namely not at all. Just focus on the unfunny Muslims which really get mad if you say something against their religion.

Muslims in an airplane cockpit...

>You just proved yourself wrong, OP.

Agreed, and get rid of the vast majority of africans.

Shit is that Qatar Airlines? I'm flying Qatar in 2 weeks I don't wanna die.

>internet is a british invention
b-but muh Arabs invented airplanes
Thats how retarded you sound when you say that.

UH HUH! That's why malaysian air flights keep crashing.

got any answer for the rest of the shit i posted?

if you are taking what i said about your government personally, you are the ultimate good goy or a jew yourself.

there is no defending what your jew government gets up to.

What? They're not allowed to ride a bicycle or drive a car, but piloting an airplane is absolutely ok? Strange...

Rest was spot on. So was the op and the first ausbro.

Seriously you think they look like arabs?

>baby-eating Huns and demon Frenchmen

> solid, logical argument

I'm proud of you Japan

Redpilled as fuck

Cough*bothchechenwars*cough

I'm pretty proud of 'em

nope I got nuthin' go ahead with and take with you Churchills blessings

The clay grabbing power vacuum would lead to instant WW3

Is that Jeremy Clarkson on the left?

I must have missed the wars in chechnya n shit.

Why would we prove you wrong, we all know this is right and can only hope that it happens

>at least a century.
Can't deny that, afterwards though, when the Jews decide they want more land, they'll turn on Europe.

>The eradication of all Muslims on earth would lead to global harmony and a golden age of humanity for at least a century.

>Prove me wrong.

Every war among and between Christians, pagans, and every other religious group. China's rise. Russia's reawakening.

Climate Change is also going to be the catalyst for countless new wars.

Amen

jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-churchill-jewish-mother.html

if muslim women aren't allowed to drive a car, how are they allowed to fly an airliner? rly makes you think

Can't say your wrong. But I'm 100% sure somebody would fuck it up. Probably the jews to be honest.

But if you kill your enemies they win!

>women
>muslims
I'm not kidding, I refuse to board in this plane.

The eradication of all Semites.
FIFY