To prepare for upcoming civil & race war...

To prepare for upcoming civil & race war, how do I [legally] purchase a firearm and hold a license without a farmland or anything of the sorts to defend?

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/shotgun-and-firearm-certificates
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/09/ukraine-s-out-of-control-arms-bazaar-in-europe-s-backyard.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LwZbVM7KGhU
youtube.com/watch?v=8tyOfHPLXnY
youtube.com/user/royalnonesuchshow
pastebin.com/5L77et9E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_police_officer
archive.fo/c8Tvn
news.sky.com/story/china-train-station-mass-stabbing-33-dead-10415375
sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/mossberg-500-flex-hushpower-12g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont know but im pretty sure google search works pretty well.

Idk senpai, google it

Dont you just need to join a shooting club?

Where did a bong ever find such nice guns?

Get an allotment or make a garden. Otherwise you have to settle for a shotgun.

IDK the exact procedure for mother Russia, but if you go to YT, there are videos by your countrymen, that outline the procedure.
IIRC, step 1 is joining a gun club.

In the UK you can apply for a shotgun license and legally own a shotgun. I live in London and my dad's done it, there are a couple of security procedures you need to abide by though.

His strally arrives in two weeks tbqphwy senpai

Can't you just join a shooting club ?
That's how it works here

no doubt they're airsoft. taken off a chav from the estate, shooting the elderly.

Brit fag? You're shit out of luck, mate. You will have to go black market. I suggest a high capacity 9mm (Glock) and a SKS knock-off.

Pretty sure you just buy one and dont fucking say anything. Get it automatic so when the police come a knockin you can lay down some resistance.

>join shooting club
>get teeny tiny target pistol
>spend hundreds on safes and locks so you can properly store the dangerous weapon (with its firing pin out) separately from the ammo
>hear someone break down your door at night
>run to your lock
>get killed while trying to reassemble gun

just buy a baseball bat

Those kinds of weapons aren't really available on the Euro black market. Only Ex-Yugo and Czech stuff typically is. Yugo SKS do exist, but why bother when you could get a M70AB2? As for pistols, the highest capacity you're gonna get in 9mm is the CZ99, but they're kinda rare. Tokarev clones are much more widespread.

>dont fucking say anything
by asking the question he's already violated this rule.

>live in UK
>need license to watch TV
>not allowed to store butter knives anywhere outside of kitchen

Get you a m72b1 parts kit and a stamped receiver(1.5mm yugo) and hammer that bad boy together. Then get you some surplus drums and a tin of 7n6 and you'll be good for whatever terrorist or liberal shits end up on your lawn. Careful the handguards like to catch fire, it's a feature designed to instill fear into the hearts of the enemy.

Whre abouts do you live?

I used to work in a gun shop if you want to know anything.

You can join a club and are.ablr to purcjase .308 rifles.

Northern Ireland is different, you can own handguns and swmi-autos in NI.

ditch your fucking queen and move to the colonies

South Yorkshire. The only gun clubs around are airsoft I think.

Start hunting faggot.

Find your local shooting club, arrange to attend a meeting, go regularly and then apply for a firearms certificate. The actual length of the process depends on your local police force unfortunately.

Get a flintlock. I'm sure you Brits have certain firearms that you can own without a license or a reason simply because they are antiques.

Or maybe an old 1892 revolver.

Shooting club or get a hunting license is how it works here

Apparently you need a shotgun and firearm certificate in the UK:
gov.uk/shotgun-and-firearm-certificates

Yeah just pay 2000 dollars for an antique flintlock that has one shot and takes a minute to reload. I'd rather just use my hands desu.

Look on the internet for a club or hunting park near. It could be a hundred miles away. The one people used here was about fifty miles away.

If you can find an open area for Hunting (nor private land and open to public), you can do a little research and apply for a Rifle on your FAC.

Or, you could get a Shotgun. Easy enough to get a shotgun, just a standard check. A rifle requires a mental health check. You will need a safe to store it and Firearms officers will drop by at random times to check (rarely, but does happen).

You have no chance of getting a hamdgun unless you live in NI. Theh are banned in Scotland, Wales and England.

I'm South Yorks as well. There's a rifle club in Sheffield (not to be confused with South Yorkshire Shooting club). Pretty sure there's a range or club in Bradfield too - I heard shots when I was out walking there before on a few occasions. South Yorkshire Police take a fucking long time on the FAC though - one of the longest waits in the country.

Thurscoe near Barnsley has a rifle club too iirc.

>legally
see, this is a problem across the old world; your piece is put in a register you have no control of - who can access it and who knows you have a collection of 40k worth of various firearms AND when they will come to confiscate it (e.g. you commit a "felony", are arbitrarily considered "untrustworthy" etc)

if you intend to use the firearm in case of SHTF, unregistered piece is the way to go; you can stockpile ammo from legal permit holders; afaik none of our gov'ts tracks ammo inventories and rounds do not have any identifyable information on them

move off prison island

Looking into it, Thurnscoe is likely the best option. They also have PSG courses (practical shotgun), and it's generally a pretty white area.

Thanks famalam.

>get a plane ticket to the states
> I gives you gun
>go frolicking inawoods together

I'm thinking same as OP, are you telling me if I join a club and show interest the state will let me have a .303 rifle (assuming you mean max .308???) and keep it at home?

This is all I want desu.

Did this with an American mate I met on exchange over there.

Tfw gun starved Britbong tearing up chucks of Earth and tree trunk with a Colt .45

I paid 2k for a 1892 webley, fires .45.s 6 shot revolver. Also have a Lebel revolver 8mm 6 shots (1.25k).

Press my own bullets, melt my own lead.

It's not my fault you're a welfare bum.

Alternatively you could make your own firearm. The most complex part is the lock mechanism and it's not even required for a one shotter that you can then use as a club after you fire it.
Black powder is easy to make.

We can actually own BP revolvers. Apart from the usual FAC you also need a HSE cert. and an explosives license, to store and load the firearm.

There are quite a lot of BP enthusiasts here.

heh, you need an explosives license for blackpowder? what a rip. All it takes is a trip to the fertilizer store.

In Canada if the firearm was made before a certain year you don't need a license of any kind.

Yes to store BP and to load the Firearm, you need an explosives licence.

We too can keep antique shit (and obsolete bore) firearms without a a FAC but they have to be 'de-activated'

damn man that is shit, can't you at least have a medieval sword or something, isn't it like... your heritage or something?

On second thought... how hard could it be to get those certifications? Just prove that you're white right? That's how I would do it.

Yes, we can own swords and despite what is said on Cred Forums you can have some gruesome hunting knives too - you just can't go walking around the streets with them.

I found a nice little 6 shot revolver here.

It's about C$1500

Get a pump action shotgun wth slugs and a rifled barrel or rifled choke tube. It's not a rifle but you can get impressive range and power

how easy is it to produce ammo for that though?

one of the number one requirements for SHTF arms is how widespread and available the ammo for them is in your region.

no ammo, and the best you can do is go native with an elaborate war-club

Nice, in Canada I need an RPAL to have modern handguns. It's not really worth the hassle at this point.

Join a gun club.

>how easy is it to produce ammo for that though
As easy as anything else, you just need lead, primers, bullet press and molds and smokeless powder.

>how easy is it to produce ammo for that though?
I suppose YT will have some vids on casting your own rounds.

The real difficulty (if you are planning to do this off-grid) is getting hold of primers).

How do I do this? I've got tor, but I need a reliable onion link. Never used Bitcoin b4. Anyone?

Where do I go for this?

Ukraine, apparently.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/09/ukraine-s-out-of-control-arms-bazaar-in-europe-s-backyard.html

Well bollocks

I would suggest talking to the Irish, but considering how England has treated them, I would not expect to get a good deal.

Talk to the Irish, don't expect a good deal.

all weapons made prior 1900 for which there is no commercial supplier of ammunition are considered "antique" and are not regarded as firearms. This list includes such guns as the Martini Henry and pretty much all original production muskets. No licence is required to purchase, own or use them.

edit: If the Russians stopped making 7.62X54R some mosin nagants would fall in this category.

>license
Absolutely disgusting

We'd just shoot back and put them out of our misery.

Good luck to your populace when the sand people come at you with machetes and you only have muskets.

Participation in the sport of shooting is legal grounds for a firearms certificate regardless of your place of residence. Just prove to the filth that you go to a club two or three times a year and they're required to grant it. That gives you access to any manually operated firearm regardless of caliber or capacity.

It's not strictly true but I get what you are saying.

become a member of a shooting club then go throught the prosses,paperwork and police visits to get a shotgun (you can get semi auto's) or rifles. gonna cost you tho man

Chances of the Russky's stopping 54r production? Zero. Used in dozens of rifles and machine guns.

>they're required to grant it.
Not strictly correct.
A shotgun certificate is a shall issue
A Firearms cert is a might issue, - a FAC is tightly controlled mate.

Yes. Providing you have proof you need it for hunting or peet control. You'll need a mental health check and a criminal record check.

Could take a while, but you should be fine. Go to your local police station and pick up a FAC apllication and apply. Worst comes to the worst, get a shotgun.

Idk man
If I where you man I would fight back "macgyvering" and "amanda ripleying" as much as I can

Can you buy an 80% lower in the UK? If so, how about parts?

If there is war the first thing the gov do is remove these legal weapons from their owners.

No offense but if you need spoonfeeding, you're already fucked. You do realize that you'll get five years minimum for even attempting that sort of thing? The brit cops are keen on fake trades.

Not particularly. People just assume there's some magical arbitrary roadblock that prevents the average citizen from qualifying for one.

>aren't physically/mentally handicapped
>no criminal record
>prepared to acquire references from friends, colleagues, GP
>secure storage for firearm(s)
>secure storage for ammunition
>good reason for owning firearm (which, as i've stated, is something as simple as attending a shooting club twice a year)

It's not rocket surgery.

>become a Mexican
>walk to America
>become American
>buy lots of guns

A FAC grants you the right to own any manually operated firearm; lever action, pump action, bolt action, martini action, straight pull, and so on. You wouldn't be able to get an AR upper/lower unless it was designed strictly as a straight pull action, manually chambering a new round after each shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=LwZbVM7KGhU

>not particularly

Explain where you disafree with me, rather than just apoiting off irrelevant facts.

Source: Worked in a gun store in NI for a few years. Our laws are lax compared to England, but I know what's what.

>lax

Try entirely different.

You don't.

When it happens, there will be nations with an interest in arming any revo groups. Air-drops will supply basic equiptment.

Anything else comes from looting.

I replied to the wrong post and am retarded, I was aiming for and blew my load one post down.

you start by not posting this particular thread on the home board of MI5

Requirements are basically the same regarding getting a FAC or Shotgun License.

It's what we can own differs i.e. Semi-autos, handguns, etc.

Wait so can i legally buy a rifle if i say i go to a club? Where do i store it?

In a locked safe securely bolted to a wall somewhere in your house, with a second safe for the storage of ammunition.

Thanks for the info Habib

You need to have "adequate" storage.

Meaning a proper safe that'll sting you a few quid. Expect the Officers to come round your house to check if you able to store it.

They can drop by whenever they like to check, but will jormally let you know a day before or something.

>mother Russia
You can only get a hunting shotgun or rifle in russia.
And only carry it disassembled.

Thanks Limeybro. When the day of the rope happens, haul ass across the pond. We have plenty.

Doesn't need to be bolted. We used to sell them for around £300, heavy as fuck and cant be moved easily. It's up to the cops to chexk if it's okay or not.

How would i transport it to the shooting range though. I would be arrested if i had it in my car right?

That is what another Brit said in one of these. Join a shooting club and get a license that way.

Of course you still probably don't want to use it except in the case of real civil unrest.

Guess the filth lied to me. Had to have the cunt bolted to the pantry wall to get my shotgun ticket.

>I replied to the wrong post and am retarded, I was aiming for (You) and blew my load one post down.
OK.

A shotgun cert. is issued relatively easily.

A FAC demands more requirements (as you have stated - but the Doctors approval is not just one of ability - mental health is the most important factor here)

Just fulfilling the requirements does NOT mean the local FAE officer (from the local constabulary) has to issue you a FAC.

You may be a member of a local club plinking .22lr but try adding a Barrett .50 Cal without further questions or a suitable range near you?

No.

You can transport it withiut a problem. So long as ypu have a reason to have it with you (going from a to b will siffice if you cannprove it). People used to buy thwm in the shop and carry them through the city until they got the car park. You'll have to buy a sleeve for it.
Probably just depends on your local coppers.

This.

You also have to prove where your ammuntiin was used and the amount you buy goes on your FAC. If you can't account for a hundred rounds, expect to get rimmed.

my grandad just straight up bought a shotgun back in 2004

no licence or anything, he goes hunting with it all the time even now.

get a nice modern crossbow. legal in the cuckold paradise which I am from, and in the UK too it seems.

A modern crossbow will allow you to drop an elephant at 100 yards with pinpoint accuracy, while going undetected. Not the most practical happening weapon, but if you get some nightvision gear as well it shouldnt be too hard to snipe some niggers of some kind or another and get yourself some pistols as well.

the vertical mini crossbow is a great option imo, given its compact size. also, the guy that makes it used to beat up niggers like mike tyson for a living, so you know its zyklon-ben approved.

youtube.com/watch?v=8tyOfHPLXnY

This

this is the UK faggot, we dont hide behind guns like pussyfarts.

any idea what mental health issues will disqualify someone from getting a licence?

get your terminology straight:
transport=move the piece from A to B, not ready to rock (stored in a suitable container, magazine unloaded, detached, empty chamber)
carry=have a piece ready for use on your person/vehicle/home

>DuckDuckGoy

Anything questionable.

I have never really had any reason to look into peoples mental health or ask about it.

Just get an up to date letter from your doctor saying you are fine now. Just lie and say you dont feel kike killing oeople and don't suffer from depression any more.

Any shit like hearing voices or paranoia and it's just a straight up nope. Get a shotgun. It's up to the cops to decide if your okay with a shotgun, so long as you have no assaults on record, you should be okay.

at least duckduckgo doesn't censor (if they do, at least not as heavily and obviously as google)
I mean, google visits the whitehouse for fuck's sake.

bin the knife save a life

> tfw you can own any crossbow even while crazy as fuck cause no license required

Crossbows are a good place to start. Even longbows with practice are very effective with much less reload time. If you are in the UK then get a shotgun licence and you can build up a decent arsenal. Not as good as modern automatic rifles and pistols obviously but better than nothing if the shit hits the fan.

now that you mention it, i wonder how people on darweb/tor sites ship things like firearms to avoid detection. seems to me that there's no way of doing that without it being spotted (besides maybe shipping it in parts, hoping that the eurofag at the x-ray machine doesn't know what gun components look like).

also, if they've ever been fired, i would think explosive detectors/dogs would pick up on them easy

anyone know how this is typically done?

a shotgun is an AWESOME weapon for self-defense. if you're not shooting at distant targets, and using it to defend your home instead, they're vastly preferable.

a small fraction of all packages gets inspected, they are simply taking advantage of obscurity through numbers

WON'T SOME BRITFAG WITH A POWDERED WIG THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Fuck that shit. Buy it illegally, clean it, and oil it. Then buy some PVC pipe large enough to contain it, two end caps, some primer, and some cement. Bury that shit and dig it up in the event of a total societal meltdown.

Oh i forgot, OP -

just check out this guy's youtube channel, and you're all set.

youtube.com/user/royalnonesuchshow

his stuff is extremely simple, and effective.

..and then, your only problem is ammo acquisition.

>ammo acquisition
all you need to procure infinite amounts of ammo is an understanding and supportive current license holder who may purchase as many rounds for the calibres he owns as he wants

Don't

Just make a homemade apocalypse gun, you can find schematics on the murdercube

Agree totally. If you want something with a little more range though you're severely limited in the UK unless you want to jump though hoops for a FAC

true.

so i suppose that part is easy.

and a home made shotgun in exceptionally easy to build. you don't even need a machine shop or any of that crap - just a hardware/plumbing supply store.

You need to learn to make your own gun. Sorry you live in the uk and dont have american freedoms. I would suggest a water pipe shot gun because of the simplicity. I dont know where you would get ammo. I genuinely feel bad for you man.

Me and my friend have a bunch of mini crossbows, bows and one huge expensive as fuck crossbow. He has an entire cupboard in his house filled with bolts and arrows.

We used to be really into prepping when we were teenagers we must've spent Atleast £3,000 on weapons, tents, MREs and water filters.

Just got to a gun show , you can get like and AK47 in 15 mins if ur not worried about price

not really. a .22 is very easy to build, too - and you can use .22 WMR if you want even more added range (and a .22 has pretty good range even in the normal long rifle cartridges).

last time i bought it, .22 WMR ammo was much more expensive than regular .22 longs, though)

Literally anything. If you've visited your GP to discuss mental health issues at any point in your life that'll be uncovered and used as grounds for refusal of your application.

ummmm.... did you see OP's flag, perchance?

i highly doubt that they have gun shows there

It's not illegal to possess shotgun shells even if you don't have any kind of licence in the UK. You need a licence to buy at a gun shop but if you have a friend or can find a supplier who will sell you off the books getting hold of and keeping ammo should be risk free.

We know this mate, sten guns are also easy to construct and very effective but ammo remains a problem.

Being realistic, if ever SHTF in Britain, Bows and Crossbows are your best bet, they are silent and deadly.

If civil unrest ever occurred here (and it's extremely unlikely) then people need to be mobile, farms will be protected by farmers with shotguns but they will eventually get raided as will any place that grows food and is self-sufficient.

Small armed raiding parties would form, so your only option is to keep mobile or join one of these militias.

Prepping for what? Where are you going to hide/run away to on Guernsey? I get the weapons and rations and water filters, but what were you going to do with the tents? It's not like you can go innawoods on Guernsey, right?

it's actually easier to build a simple pipe-based shotgun or rifle than it is a truly effective bow weapon.

I could make a bow and a dozen arrows with a few simple tools while out in the woods while wearing nothing but my underpants.

It was just like a hobby really, we both knew that we wouldn't ever use it, it's basically just extreme escapism.

>it's actually easier to build a simple pipe-based shotgun or rifle than it is a truly effective bow weapon.
Agreed.

Shells are a problem, unless you can gain access to them and don't expect them to fire true either, purely close range.

>while out in the woods while wearing nothing but my underpants.

it sounds like you have experience with these conditions.

>Hobo with a Shotgun
>user in his underpants

What a dilemma?

There is no excuse britbongs

You could use the tents to set up camp at strategic points along the shoreline and have teams keeping watch for raiding parties.

>dont feel kike killing
threat identified

thoughtcrime committed

go 357 snub and 762 bolt action

>semi-auto in .22 cal

Need a license for it though, and self defence isn't a valid excuse is it?

You don't, you make them.

pastebin.com/5L77et9E

Have fun.

You have to be an American to have gun rights.
Sorry you guys.
>inb4 my gun club.

1) In my experience, it's easier to get a gun in a market town, village or in the countryside than in a city.
2) Shotguns are legal as long as you have a gun safe & have them and ammo registered with police. You get a Shotgun License for them. This only applies to shotties with 2 shot magazine, anything more requires a Firearm License
3) Pistols and revolvers are banned (anything with barrel length under 12 inches). Only pest control, police and military can own pistols (Pest control only allowed revolvers with a special permit, not allowed a G17 or USP45 etc). This is due to the 1990s Dunblane shooting.
4) Fully Automatic weapons are banned, out right. Armed Police and Military only.
5) Rifles with barrel length over 12 inches require a Firearms License. These can be of any calibre up to .50 BMG, they must be bolt action, carry a magazine of no more than 5 rounds and all ammo must be registered with police.

So basically, go and fucking apply faggot.

Or if you live somewhere like London, find a nigger or Muslim.

I met a man named Paul from London. My boss sold him a gun. You can do that here. He took him out back to practice firing it and Paul proceeded to wave it around and point it at all of us because he didn't know any better. Unless you are the guy from brothers grimsby I would prefer you didn't have a gun. Just ask one of your American mates to protect you.

I guess you could learn machining and build a break open shotgun or a SMG like a Sten or Luty

just make a pipe shotgun.

join a shooting club and you can have manual action rifles (bolt actions or modified semi-autos), semi-auto rifles in .22 or lower ammo, shotguns and hand guns with a stupid looking stock and very long barrel.

I'm pretty sure anyone in the UK can walk into a police station and walk out with a shotgun permit for like 50 bucks and some paperwork.

You can. This whole thing about the UK having the most restricted gun laws in the world are rubbish. We just don't allow anybody to own a gun, but it's honestly very simple. Most people just don't want, or have any purpose for wanting a gun.

I live in Northumberland and it's all grass, mountains and medieval villages and a fuck ton of people own guns.

Move to America.

thought police dispatched to your address do not move do not log off

You don't have to register ammo or shotguns, if you have a licence you can buy whatever you want and in any quantity.

>Reads Wikipedi
>Thinks they know Firearms laws

Fuck off

This varies. It depends on the terms of your local police department decided by the Chief of Police, but they almost always will register the ammunition.

Protip: If you're travel to Europe, get a European Firearms Pass so you can bring your guns with you and no Muzzies can fuck with ya.

I own several you stupid fuck. That isn't on wikipedia.

>Chief of Police
FUCK OFF KID

You have no clue what you are talking about except Jewpedia.

>I own several you stupid fuck. That isn't on wikipedia.
YOU OWN NONE.

Go back to You-Tube and argue who has the best army.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_police_officer

It's literally in their job description to monitor and register firearms you stupid fuck.

>post wikipedia link.

Seriously . . .the discussion on here was pretty good until you arrived.

How old are you? . . .13 perhaps 14?

you buy a crossbow you twat

Bongs can buy shotguns can't they? What about a shooting club?

Fuck off cuck. You've never owned a gun in your life.

Join ISIS, those guys always get cool AK-47's.

How get?

Great timestamp.

Illegal as fuck my man. I'll show my legal shit in a second though.

Deepweb? I had a friend who got one literally mailed to his house on the deep webs.

That particular one isn't from the deepweb, but I have used the deepweb to buy parts before. It just comes through the door, pretty damn amazing.

Probably raided some mosque.

I dont get this. People are stabbing people, ban knives. Muslims killing people, oh theyre peaceful. 1984 land.

Nobody understands it. That's why I'm stockpiling weapons, for when Trump becomes president and starts the Islamic persecution of 2017. That and I don't like being a cucked bong with no weapons.

I would like Switzerland to become the world-standard.
Citizens own guns, outsiders are heavily restricted.
However, how would I hit you up if I needed to buy one from you when the time comes?

My best advice for any Brit who wants to own a gun, move to the north asap. The South is beyond cucked now, so much so that London should be annexed completely. Living in Kent I had nothing but hunting rifles but after moving to Northumbria, I've stockpiled enough so that no Mudslime can touch my shit. The same when I lived in a small village called Lemington in Newcastle. You just can't get very far living in a big city.

You are a LARPing 13 year old.
Why are you trying to give advice?

Why are you so mad senpai

Because he's cucked and actually likes restrictions.

>tfw armed to the teeth also
feels good

>The South is beyond cucked now,

I live in Somerset, please tell me how I am 'cucked'?

You do realise that Cred Forums is 18+

How does it feel letting refugees fuck your wife every day?

>How does it feel letting refugees fuck your wife every day?

Do you know where Somerset is?

Do you know the demographics of Sormeset?

Please just stop playing Walther Mitty with your pretend guns and bravado.

We were having a decent conversation until you and your boyfriend arrived.

You live in the south. Nothing you say is valued in here at all, hence why you hate guns and let refugees fuck your wife.

Now I know, you are just 13 years old.

Read my posts kid - I've had a fire arm long before you were born.

Stop hating guns and letting refugees fuck your wife.

Is that their HQ? Looks pretty good desu.

That's GCHQ in Cheltenham mate.

Buy a black market one,
In case of a race war the government is going to be on your doorstep to confiscate your licenced gun and put you on the train to cuckwitz

So this reminds me again: we have all these institutions. We have still the strongest military in the world, especially if we combine all the forces of the EU and the USA. And yet we are cucked to oblivion.

Something tells me they aren't exactly working in our interests.

>License
What is that?

Buy a knifebutter

I'd love to be able to buy guns without a license, but unfortunately you've gotta get the good shit illegally and the other stuff by applying. I'll consider moving to the US for the race war but not until I find out who wins the election.

>mfw Commiefornian
>all those 30rd magazines, folding stocks and a complete lack of a bullet button

Send help

GCHQ works on communications intelligence.
They work pretty well and work very closely with the American NSA and other security organisations.

It's not a matter of being 'cucked' - it works fine within international law.

You're not old enough for your own passport, so you would have to wait for your Mummy or Daddy to move first.

R A C E W A R
A
C
E
W
A
R

No idea how it works in England, but thankfully shotguns are FAR less restricted here in Canada than other firearms are.

You can legally own a 12-round shotgun here, but only a five-round rifle or ten-round pistol.

Shotguns are probably some of the easiest to get in the UK.

Well then that's probably the best route for OP.

Either that or get a shitty rifle and modify it if you think this stuff is happening really soon and don't care about the illegality of it.

You didn't read about the massive gun smuggling operation that was going on from Florida to England?

Also

You can buy a Mossberg 500 pump action shotgun with a licence.

Or you could do the easy option and just buy a crossbow, you can buy them in hunting shops without a licence.

>crossbow
This is why Britain is cucked. Seriously. Get a fucking gun.

In Northern Ireland:
Own anything (Including hand guns) for self defence. Apart from full-auto assault rifles.

In the rest of the UK:
Can't own any gun for self defence, can't own hand guns.

It's piss easy to get a shotgun license, from there join the NRA (British one, they'll help you with legal shit. Membership doesn't cost must) and then proceed onto firearms license. This will allow you to own rifles and others.

Make sure you have got a gun locker / case.

>not making a zip gun like the bloke that killed jo cox

How is it in Northern Ireland? Is it truly that easy? I've showed pics of what I have and I'm content but I like the idea of being able to have less restricted access while still living in the UK.

A crossbow is fine, point it at someone and put a bolt through them.

Stop complaining and work with what you have.

>Own anything (Including hand guns) for self defence
It's not quite that easy though is it? .. .be honest?

>I've showed pics of what I have
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Fucking dreamer.

>How is it in Northern Ireland? Is it truly that easy?
Yes, open carry is also legal there due to the IRA and other things.

A crossbow won't help. "Work with what you have", then why are you fucking around with crossbows?

You can get crossbows easily op, I'd recommend that and a machete.

>Yes, open carry is also legal there due to the IRA and other things.
Is it really?

I see this thread has gone to shit.

I'm out.

It's like a drivers licence. A little plastic card with some details on it about you.

I thought perhaps it had changed. My dad was stationed in Northern Ireland in the 80s and had enough firearms to stockpile a small militia.

Not as easy as America, but a lot easier than the rest of the UK

Open carry is legal with shotguns and rifles (I think), not with hand guns.

Compared to the rest of the UK, it's piss easy. Nearly every other person here owns or knows someone who does own guns.

I gave two options you dimwit.

A shotgun with a licence and all that drony paperwork or the piss easy option, walk into a hunting shop and buy a fucking crossbow, you think a crossbow bolt to the neck or head is nothing?

Shut the hell up you retarded little dick flake or I'll stab you to death and eat you, I'll fucking cook you and eat you alive.

Yes.

I hear 100,000 people in Northern Ireland own guns which is not bad for a place with only 1m living there.

You don't have to stick to crossbows or just shotguns though.

Was meant to send that to

This. I don't even brush my teeth without being strapped.

Her majesty will stay where she is, and those Brits who aren't armed for the upcoming civil war will die.

Timestamp with one of these?

How do you like your C93? I have a junk AR I am thinking of selling off to buy an HK clone, probably Century.
>Dat roller lock delayed blow back.

Legally idk. Illegally more. There are some taigs / loyalists here who still have weapon stockpiles from the troubles. Including RPGs, LMGs and so on.

>images.duckduckgo.jpg
Doesn't respect your privacy

Dont buy one if you arent ready to spend $60-$70 for a good magazine

I don't doubt that. Moving to NI.

Magistrate's signature, approval by police and a safe locked in your house (which you must own) located adjacent to a floor and wall.

You have to renew a license every year.

1. Join a gun club
2. Write to the local police saying you want to apply for a licence, there are a few different ones depending on the type of gun you want.
3. They may come round or interview you to make sure your not a snackbar
4. Profit.

You usually have to stay a member of a gun club and go about three times a year in order to keep your licence. But obviously you'll be going anyway to shoot your boomstick.

Buy a crossbow, they're perfectly legal

Careful posting shit like this on the internet, even on Cred Forums

Yeah man, (((duckduckgo))) has really cool shortcuts but startpage is (hopefully) where it's at for privacy.

Respect your heritage and kill the sand niggers with a longbow.

Best bet is to 3D print one.

If you're a sperg you won't pass the police interview. They retain the right to find you socially awkward and deny the FAC.

I have to be careful. ((They're)) watching.

God damn I feel so bad for you pathetic cucks

Don't feel bad. We're 81% white.

I'm personally 99.97% white and 67.4% British. Nice meme.

Congratulations. You hit the jackpot. Your country didn't though. When are they leaving?

>dat pic
All my want!

autism spectrum disorders are a red flag, pretty much every school shooter was an autimso.

It's at the discretion of the chief constable of your local force as I recall and they will always err on the side of caution.

i have that same watch, haven't worn it in a while. you got any cool themes for it you know about?

>live in the US or Canada
>watch all the TV we pay for with our licence
>complains

What weapons?

I actually just sold it because I determined it was useless. I used a material design watchface though, I forget the name.

18+? You think people pay attention to that shit on a completely anonymous image board?

Check pics I posted further up.

But you do in England, you're limited thanks to the Firearms Amendment Act (thank you Scotland, love you baby!)

Sure he could buy an AR-15 so long as it meets certain requirements, he could buy a sniper rifle or something but those require time and effort and paperwork. No one wants that.

>completely anonymous
Keep telling yourself that.

Move to the US if you are a white bong.

It's what stops mentally ill people, terrorists and people on no-fly lists from buying guns to kill their ex's, shoot up malls, etc. You wouldn't know.

You can own pump action shotguns here and semi auto .22lr rimfire guns - can get AK's and AR15s under this law.

Germansportguns do shit hot semi auto perfect for home defence

Why buy when you can make them yourself? guns are simple devices, jr high school kids after a machining intro course could make them.

Who wants to see some weapons from a military armoury?

>no-fly lists
>Legitimate reason
What kind of cuckery is going on there? Are you a phukin bobby?

On chans? Completely anonymous to everyone else providing you don't post pics with exif data or give out any info. Can governments find out who we are? Obviously.Otherwise, point is null.

You're dumb if you think you're safe anywhere on the internet. Tor is comprimised which makes Tails comprimised etc
Careful what you post

Thanks

>Can governments find out who we are?
Of course. That's why homie here wants a timestamp, right?

You're dumb for completely misunderstanding my initial post. I said you're completely anonymous in regards to your 'Cred Forums IS 18+ comment'

Do it faggot. I just posted all those military armoury pics too.

Do you really have to ask?

Shotgun licences are shall issue in the UK.

You're right, unhinged people wouldn't just stab their ex's and go on stabbing sprees.
Tell me again about how licences in the UK have prevented mass shootings. :^)

>all hand-me-down america gear

It doesn't count when you're stationed at fort cuck.

>Tell me again about how licences in the UK have prevented mass shootings. :^)

They have tho. :(

And you can't go kill 50 people in a club with a knife, :(

Come and say that to my face faggot.

B I N

T
H
A
T

K N I F E

>And you can't go kill 50 people in a club with a knife, :(
No you couldnt

I'm poorfag. Can't afford the flight. Thanks for your service though, cuck.

Archived, sent to Crimestoppers with link + ID + time time it happened so they can subpoena info. GL

archive.fo/c8Tvn

Makes me want to sign up to a barracks.
Too bad you can't keep them for yoursel.f

You want to be charged a stupid tax for buying $250 tiny keyboard?

Thank you sir. I'll do my best to uncuck British gun laws once I'm done with this military thing.

First of all you need to stop being a fucking bong.

>can't go kill 50 people in a club with a knife

didn't those faggot police in florida wait 3 hours before entering? I could kill 50 with a hammer in that time.

>They have tho. :(
>Who was Derrick Bird

>And you can't go kill 50 people in a club with a knife, :(
lol, okay
news.sky.com/story/china-train-station-mass-stabbing-33-dead-10415375

There were exactly 0 mass shootings before we implemented our retarded gun laws.
Every single mass shooting happened AFTER the gun laws came in.
The current homicide rate is about 50% higher than it was before the 60's gun laws.
Violent crime is over 10,000% higher than it was before the gun laws.

Yeah, they sure made everyone safer. :^)

All of my guns are legal, besides one handgun. The rest are military. Good luck captain cuck.

>flashing scammers love this board banner

why do you follow the laws of man

look up at night

your government isn't real and never was, just get one if you want one

do not build pic
it is a hoax

Make a Sten Gun, all you need is a workbench, a forge, and a trip to the local hardware store.

I'll email the Military Police and let them check then

>military police
>being this uninformed

Are they going to raid their own armoury?
1/10

>10 posts by this id

The way i was thinking about getting armed up for the nigger wars was to get old guns.

like the lever action rifles and old revolvers from the old west because then you don't need any license of permit because they are made before a certain year. I heard this on pawn stars....yes i know not a good source but if its true that might be the only way for a city dwelling white pwerson to get some kind of protection for when the nogs start nigging.

I wonder how much of a leftist whore you must be to be snitching to the police because white men owning guns trigger you.

>because then you don't need any license of permit
What cuck state do you live in?

Based AZbro here. I can go to the gun store, buy a derringer, walk out and put it in my pocket. I don't have to tell anyone, and I don't need a piece of GOD DAMNED paper. WTF happened to this country?

Its true that antiques are not treated as firearms by the ATF. But most shit states like NY and what not still treat them as firearms.

Join a gun club.

>ATF
Fedbro go

Join a gun club.

Buying one with bitcoins sounds tempting but its just not worth the risk.

FUCK YEAH, STARTPAGE.COM!!!!

USE IT, GUIZE! MAKE IT YUUUUGE!!!!!!

join a gun club and an archery club too

>Good luck captain cuck

i snicker'd.

tell 'em what's up, FreeBong!

>do not build pic
>it is a hoax

seems legit and operable to me, actually.

am i missing something?

>am i missing something?
Plausible deniability, perhaps.

It's pretty easy to get licence to own a gun. I recently joined the mason's and started going to masonic shooting club meets. Really good fun and somehow we raise money for charity.

>join a shooting club
>or go shooting with someone with a gun you don't need to be in a 'club'
>own your own place
>you can apply for a shotgun or firearms licence anytime
>Police will check your criminal record
>I had a caution when I was 18 for criminal damage
>I said it was a drunken act of stupidity but I've matured from it
>show them where i'd keep my gun locker
>tell them I want a shotgun because of masonic shooting club meets
>i want a rifle because of the same
>say i am interested in target shooting and clay pigeon only
>but might go into pheasant shooting

A few weeks later I am now legally able to buy a firearm.

>you can own as many as you want 'within reason' so I am going to get with 3, 2 rifles and 1 shotgun
>currently looking at .22 colt m4 replica with semi auto
>looking at higher calibre single shot bolt actions. seen a few strassers with the 'stopping power' i'm after
>can only get 10 shot magazines for the rifles but apparently can get higher capacity mags through other means.
>looking at getting a pump action shotgun, offered £400 for a second hand mossberg 500.

>I had a caution when I was 18 for criminal damage

so what you're telling me is that Great Britain has a soccer-like legal system of "cards"?

>offered £400 for a second hand mossberg 500.

WOW!!

i bought my Mossberg 500 for something like 200 bucks, new

>joined the mason's

Ah yes, well done goy.

It's kind of a shitter

>fill in the firearms licence, get some signatures and send it off (Same process for shotgun or firearms)
>firearms officer comes to your house, and asks, "why do you want it, what do you plan on using it for".. I was asked if i had an grudges against anyone, it i was part of any gangs etc

I would strongly advise against saying "you want a 22. live for vermin", we have chickens/ducks and 3-4 acres, and i live in the middle of bum shit no where; and he still REALLY pressed me as to why an air rifle was not suitable for my needs. I think i only got away with it because i showed him my air rifles, and they are not cheap POS ones..

>Join gun club before application
>go 6+ times, get the gun club to sign your application

Now enjoy not being able to actually own your friggin gun for a good 4-6 months while your in the 'Trial' period of your gun club membership which will let you shoot at clubs; ONLY once you get full membership, the gun/ammo lockers will the policeman actually give you the licence to 'purchase/keep'

Thats the process for riflles; Shotguns are actually MUCH easier to get, you can just apply to a club/apply for licence, buy the gun lockers.. unless your a friggin' nut job the police will give you the licence then and there, shotguns usually take 4-6 weeks to own.

Isnt it always illegal to defend yourself in the UK? Even if the person has broke into your home adn is about to kill you isnt it illegal in the UK to do something like pick up a baseball bat or a hammer or golf club or kitchen knif or whatever and fight back with it?

Pretty much, it gets wiped off after 7 years but will still appear for higher clearance checks.

Hopefully the link works, but it's this model
sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/mossberg-500-flex-hushpower-12g

You can pick up shotguns from around £200 though.

You have to kill the guy on the scene. If you chased after somebody and killed him on your front lawn, it becomes a crime. Fucking cucked I know.

That's the bullshit thing about our laws, we can legally have certain things but wanting them isn't a good enough reason, so why even bother making them "legal"?

Yes, I am called a proto-yid by a mate

>bb gun

Were the armoury pics bb guns too faggot?

>britfags argue about the legality of the right to defend yourself.

I see no problem with that if the bad guy is running away its over they're gone. its the same in most of the US states that allow you to have a gun for self defense the law is that if the bad guy is running away from you and you shoot them you're a murderer but if the bad guy is facing towards you then its self defense.

A guy just trying to get some free shit? I'd agree, but if it's somebody who hurt a family member, I'd shoot them in the back as they ran away.