Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

lettuce

it's a coal burning whore

no flaw, that is objectively the best thing on the menu, followed by the humble cheeseburger

That literally makes my mouth water just looking at it.

Fucking leaf, never change.

Wendy's spicy chicken >

It tastes like deep fried butthole
And I know a thing or two about eating ass

It's processed food (like the food you buy at the grocery store) but much worse because of magical processing that makes fast food magically worse.

how dare you sudjest such a ding!! :-DDDD
:-DDDDDDDDDDD

>shit bun
>wilted veggies
>"""""chicken"""""/pink paste
Only niggers are deserving of this... """"food"""".

It's not a burger.

only one fried chicken patty, satan

the bun could use some sesame seeds

I don't know man. I I'm beginning to like the taste of pink slime.

no crisp delicious vegetables

you will never experience the thrill of feeling the vitamin k course through your body eating such fare

for only $300 more

Rejoin five guys

Can't be done.
I always get that when eating from McDonalds.

politics
SAvaGE

holy shit you're an idiot, Americans really do deserve to die to poisonous food

The only thing I ever eat at McDonalds.

I have to put lots of mayonnaise on it when I get home it's only flaw is it could be better

for only a buck fifty i cant complain.

>Find a flaw.
-Cardboard tier bun
-No tomatos
-No onions

Really, McChicken is the least bad thing on the menu but still very much not there.

Went to Whataburger when I visited my expatriate friend.

I am now convinced that McDonald's is a massive joke the US is playing on the world.

Poo sludge. Colon cancer. Obesity. Bad skin. Heart disease.

god damn that looks tasty as fuck
neet life is truly devastating when you have no money to spend on delicious food

Whataburger is legit. If i go to the shittiest Whataburger in my town, its much better than the best McD i have eateb at

>not using 700€ weekly for delicious food
oh yeah, you NEET fucks can't afford that :^)

>Find a flaw.
no bacon

/thread

the patty, get out with this bs.

It's not Chickfila

Dunno how bad it is in burgerland but in France most indistrial shit you use is banned and McShit isn't really bad, appart from being high calorie greasy stuff.
Friend working in food industry told me, by their buying power, that they get to pick the best chicken breast lots before anyone else.

I came to post this. FPBP

The chicken meat is low grade and produced from chickens that are basically tortured until they're killed. The oil and spice covers over the fact that the chicken has little flavor because it's such a miserable, maltreated creature.

This is the big flaw of all industrial food and is why it should always be rejected by Cred Forums.

White bread, you gotta go sprouted whole grain

It taste so good with extra mayo

This. Fuck the leafy Jew.

Not exactly as advertised

Torturing animals before they die makes them taste better

This;

when will you learn America?

McDonalds Owner here, AMA

>it's such a miserable, maltreated creature.

Poor Chickenz

Ate one of these yesterday, absolutely delicious. Now I am hungry again.

they changed the bun here

Guaranteed constipation

Confirmed sadists who let themselves be manipulated by massive food corporations that care only about profit and not about your body or the world.

you have to ask for extra "mayo"

>Fuckton of lettuce
>Absolutely no cheese
>Probably no mayo aswell

No cheese, are you mentally stable ?

>no mayo on a mcchicken

are you retarded?

cheddar McChicken is a thing, just fucking order it. Cheese overpowers the actual taste of the meat. I prefer sandwiches without it.

>666
>checked

Flaw: Fucking gross tasting piece of shit.

bread
keto 2 month and counting

They will wrap it in leaf lettuce if you request it.

>Soggy bun
>Horrible lack of sauce and toppings
>Shit salad
NOPE

aussie bergers > actual burkers

aint pork

keto is dumb just eat what u want and do meth

Has bread that contains way to many carbs.

(((Magic)))

Beef is getting more expensive and its not great for the environment. Some guy figured out how to extract more good meat from the trimmings to help solve those problems and he's vilified now.

Fucking snobs. There's not a damned thing wrong with using the fillers produced from beef trimming.

That wasn't sarcasm

>Soggy
wtf? mcdonalds buns are dry as FUCK

This burguer is shit
This is the Master race chicken sandwich

blue pilled fag. keep eating that sugar jew.

kek I'm already fapping to her now

I know right, isn't it what USA's freedom is all about?

any McDonald's that wont has lazy crew members

You can buy a chickenburger from burger kang that is exactly the same but only costs 1 euro

here in aus they are soggy and horrid chewy sugary things.

Fuck that i just get a Croc Burger at the local Bistro mate

>Americans will never ever have a poutine burger

BK Long Chicken is better and cheaper tbqh

>not getting a mcdouble as well and throwing away the bottom bun of it to put on top of said chicken sandwich for a mcgangbang.

In america McChickens are $1.19 while BK's equivalent is $1.49

>not the very superior spicy variety

I've lost 15kg (33 retard units) in 2 month easy.
Haven't broke a sweat. Feeling great.
> keto is dumb
yeah, sure

It ain't a real chicken you fools

if it was made from good chicken and oil then none. mcdonalds is neither

Whats the least popular regular item on the menu?

Feed me satan

They're not even putting any effort into their marketing photos anymore and it still looks 10 times worse in person.

I used to eat so many of those. Had to control myself though and stopped eating md's entirely.

different restaurants have different menu's but I would say the least popular in my area are either the snack wraps or the crispy buttermilk sheerly because of the price.

Educate yourself, its real chicken, and a hell of a lot more quality control goes into it than most other resturaunts

that just looks like a really stupid way to eat poutine, instead of trying to make a retarded burger like that why not break the beef up into the poutine dish?

Pretty much all the unpopular items are the most expensive ones now that I think on it.

What's the best order in your opinion?

Never talk to me or my wife's son until you've taken a bite out of a poutine burger.

But muh GAYS
Eat McDonald's plastic goyim

I enjoy anything with lettuce + tomato. Quarter Deluxe or a daily double. We need a value menu item like the old Cheeseburger Deluxe

wait a second

you guys are retards if your not already boycotting fastfood joints walmart costco all big shit that is made from your chinees friends

No sesame seeds is one step away from barbarism.

The chicken comes from Thailand and is therefore degenerate.

This.

(((Morgan Spurlock))) did a real number on goys. It's typical Jew tactics

>"Oy vey, religion is for the weak! Let's call out these patriarchal Christians who oppress us!"
>"Oy gevalt, how dare you insult my religion you anti-semite! How Islamophobic of you to draw pictures of Muh hamhead!"

Then look at (((Spurlock)))

>"Why are people so fat? Is it to do with the fact they do no exercise and are generally lazier than ever before? Of course not! It's all McDonald's! McDonald's employ Right Wing Obesity Squads to seek out people and force feed them until they're fat!"

The entire "documentary" was embarrassing. It was another typical "how can we tell people they're X without hurting their feelings? Just blame someone else like we normally do!" type thing they do every time. Even if McDonald's sold the lowest grade products that were barely fit for human consumption who the fuck cares? If it's so much of a problem don't eat it, no one is forcing it down your throat. Am I supposed to believe that people are so fucking retarded we need anti-McDonald's (note McDonald's and not all fast food, just like Christianity and not all religions. Pure coincidence) shitposters? They're like militant atheists and militant vegans, no one cares and the only faggots who take notice are the weak.

Replace the bleached, high GI, diabeetus white bread with a nice ciabatta roll and then we have a flawless burger.

Go to in n out instead, niggers

lettuce looks pretty gross

but lettuce is a shit tier vegetable anyway

Mayonnaise

I dont know why youre so asshurt about that documentary. Americans really are fucking dumb. They needed that as a warning to see the negatives of eating mcdonalds often. You sound like a jew yourself for thinking companies should be unchecked and allowed to sell the worst possible quality product to consumers for full price. Fuck that and fuck you, faggot ass britcuck. Mcdonalds sales have been slowing down thanks to that and fitness/health culture is popular again, embrace that instead of "oh just le ignore it xD"

Pretty good, but the filet-o-fish is the best mcdonald's sandwich 2bh

Don't know about in burgerland but here in the UK a filet-o-fish will have been sat in the warmer for hours because we sell so few. Either that or it'll take ages to cook.

they sell more fillet-o-fish in muslim areas because its halal

Get out, nigger.

Here you get a fresh sandwich whenever you order an uncommon burger, unless you are really unlucky. Every time you order a fish or a veggie burger they have to make it fresh because they have none on the warmer. My girlfriend always orders a veggie burger because it tastes better fresh compared to stale McDoubles or some shit.

Daquan's saliva on the lettuce.

No. McChickens are fucking delicious.

It's the best fast food sandwich, the McChicken

Wait did we declare lettuce degenerate too? The fuck am i supposed to put on my sandwiches

BLTs are fine desu

Yeah we made veggies fresh because we'd be lucky to sell one in a day.

>t. former burger slave

Find a flaw

>a bloo bloo bloo meat is bad because its sad when it dies!

Shut the fuck up, mongrel. Maybe one day we'll eat you and see how you taste. Probably bland with no flavor, and a hint of numale cuck sprinkled in.

>it's not the McChiliChicken

I am eating a broccoli salad and I can still hear its plaintitive screams of agony with every crunchy bite.

Heres a handy guide to keeping up all the things Cred Forums declares degenerate on a daily basis.

>Does this thing bring some small amount pleasure to your otherwise miserable existence?

If the answer is yes then it is degenerate and/or a Jewish trick and should be cut out of your life immediately to satisfy the autists on this board.

not enough cum

High sodium, deep fried, white bread, sauce, most likely costs more than chicken meat bux per kilo wise, turns people into retards who can only eat processed food and then complain that they're poor and obese

carbs make you fat, дpyжищe