JUST

JUST

hihi

>BE MUDSLIME
>CANT EVEN EXPLODE PROPERLY

KEK THE ULTIMATE JUST INSHALLAH

ISIS ARE A BUNCH OF PLEBS

BLOW

So are my taxes paying for his treatment or what?
Why is he in a hospital and not laying on the floor of a cell in a sewer

can we have him hanged in central park tomorrow?

I CLOSE MY EYES

ONLY FOR A MOMENT

AND THE MOMENT'S GONE

I wonder what kind of treatment the other inmates will serve him once they become aware of the reason why he's in prison.

He should be hung from the tallest tree in the town square for all to see.

Your wheat penny pays for his unending torture, faggot.

>tfw put bombs all over NY but 0 kills
>tfw can't even get american police to kill me

laughing72virgins.jpg

Prison is segregated, just like mulitkulti - he'll faff about with other moosies and interact with no one else. It's like he'll be the only muslim dickhead in prison, they're a gang like any other. It's not as if the muslims in prison are the "NOT ALL MUSLIMS - YOU CANT BE ONE OF US" types.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Worst terrorist ever. Didn't even have the sense kill himself. He's 28 years old. He's going to spend the next 50 years in solitary confinement

no he'll be in guantanamo by then

he's going to have an interesting rest of his life

He didnt even kill anyone did he? Fucking useless. Waterboard him for the lulz. Hang him like Saddam, broadcast it on television.

what did the driver mean by this

It's crazy. I never thought Cred Forums would ever be talking about a (shitty) happening in my immediate area where I eat, poo in loo, and sleep everyday. All eyes are on us and it feels weird.

MY

Same here, brother. It's happening. And it's happening all around us.

>tfw jersey won't let you carry a weapon

Fuck worst Korea

>b-but I thought WE DA BEST

i dont normally wish ever lasting pain and torment, but playing dubstep while water boarding him for the rest of his life for information and entertainment.

NYC? ITS THE CENTER OF THE WORLD M8

JERSEY ISN'T FAR, ELIZABETH IS MOSTLY KNOWN FOR ITS PORT AND IKEA

>dru olimbigg spiridd :DDDDD

i live in orlando, my parents were on a cruise at the time but my mom works in the hospital that handled a lot of victims

it was weird af seeing a german street preacher talking about my home town with other germans, trying to red pill them, and them all not believe him that they hate gays

and over here we just have a bunch of meaningless colorful faggoty signs everywhere that say shit like LOVE TRUMPS HATE, and all this tolerance shit

like yeah lets just let muslims flood in and be nice to them, that'll make them stop killing us

2nd place on loser contest, because he's that much of a loser. With efficiency of him, he should have become a white nationalist.

So is the media still committed to the "this wasn't a terrorist attack" narrative?

>NOT A BOMB
>NOT A MUSLIM
>NOT A REAL MUSLIM
LIBKUCKS WILL DENY IT TILL THE END

TRUMP BASICALLY CALLED IT WHAT IT WAS THE MINUTE HE HEARD ABOUT IT

AND HE WAS RIGHT OF COURSE

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS FOR IDIOTS, IT JUST WASTES TIME

Looks like this guy.

Can't even kill someone with a bomb, and was probably the most injured person in the whole attack. He really brings shame and dishonor to his family.

MODERATE

Lone wolf, radicalized himself alone on the internet, probably mentally unstable, definitely not international terrorism.