Opinion about interracial marriage?

Opinion about interracial marriage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-aRBtk8Oh0
youtube.com/watch?v=3UGnQYHuDvA
youtu.be/o65PzKMEpmc
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/19/people-say-they-approve-of-interracial-couples-but-studies-uncover-bias/?utm_term=.1fb1fdc0a25c
youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
i.4cdn.org/gif/1474372553876.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you'll never marry a black angel

I hope she lets him watch.

sometimes marriage is all about settling

still may be settling too far down.

Whites + Asians = Okay
Niggers + Anything = Death

Nothing wrong with it and perfectly normal.

>Angel

Asian men/White women. Not the reverse, of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-aRBtk8Oh0

Why are so many Croats fascinated with black women???

>bleaching
10/10, stats show WM/BF is one of the more stable bonds
>blacked
That marriage won't last long

Black girls are honest, loyal, exotic and they care about their offspring. You can always count on them, in good and bad times, unlike wh*te sluts

wrong.

all interracial marriage is bad.
just because you fetishize yellow people doesn't make it okay to marry one. fuck off

Ethiopian Orthodox is okay. Otherwise generally not a good idea. The moral manual at my parish says interracial marriage is not recommended.

Because they are goddesses

i taught there was only the human race?

>fetish
>implying asians aren't liked for their less perverse culture and feminine women
Fat roastie detected.

stupid liberal logic

However love indeed sees no race

Does this guy have to work for anything in his life?

>Flag

>me

u tvojim snovima mozda

Christ, from the thumbnail I thought it was some blond taking a giant shit on a white sheet for some reason.

>asians aren't liked for their less perverse culture

LMAOO

you're juist afraid

>nigger + white woman
white women are great looking and dumb so obviously niggers will want a white woman

>white dude + female nigger
this just makes me rage like fuck, why would a white dude go so low?

Fine when it's AMWF or HMAF/AMHF, sub optimal otherwise.

If you're happy who cares I'd be happy with an interracial woman but I'm going to be honest I wouldn't be happy with the way my kids look.

>krautcucks into scat
typical

Because they are angels, Gods perfection

Dont.

cute, but their kids will hate will them, unless they win the draw from adoption

>Flag

Be happy American man, almost every pretty American girl has had a Black boyfriend once in her life.

If you ever find a hot girlfriend, you will kiss a mouth that sucked Big Black Cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=3UGnQYHuDvA

I mean guys.. come on.. look at this! LOOK AT IT!
How in the world could you be againts something so perfect?

Black girls were made for whites

where is the black on black in this picture?

I don't care if you do it (though I'll think less of you if you marry someone who's clearly going to make your future life miserable). I don't want to do that myself though, because there are plenty of great young white women out there and I'd rather pursue a future with one of them. That's all.

Is Louis Theroux making a doc on dating black chicks now?

White + Asian -> Daughter = Cutie
White + Asian -> Son = Elliot Rodger

Ramsay Is a top lad

Nothing like watching a parasite in a country that isn't his shitposting at morning

For fuckin, why not.
But I'd never consider having children with a non-white.

I want my kids to look like me.
Mixed girls come out okay more or less half the time but mixed guys just look like freaks.

evo ga opet opet ovaj sa /ex-yu/ i sa njegovim camugama

sta bi ti reko Ante da te vidi?

You will never marry a flying camel either
Cause they don't exist

He is, yes

Disgusting. The white guy is probably an inbred retard and the monkey is a monkey. Interracial marriage is anti diversity, and destroys cultures and people.

That's now how you get pregnant.
>mfw niggers don't even know how to fuck.

my family would disown me
That's what makes it even better

nothing is sweeter than forbidden love

its dysgenic

The fucking debauchery at the end. That was not a wedding, it was an australian abusing a lesser people for his own perversities.

You are a nigger and need to be sent to Africa immediately.

How about pure love between two people who are similar and understand and compliment each other that isn't built on physicality.

>tfw you'll never be cute with your black angel

youtu.be/o65PzKMEpmc

>Embed]
Blacks have smaller brains, and your kids will be brown with gross hair.

If you've legitimately found a good one, sure. Only MOST nogs are subhuman. Not all. Just be really careful, sometimes the ooga booga genes go into regression for a generation.

>mfw know a 8/10 white girl that openly dislikes blacks and has gagged from their smell

First time I seen the gagging reaction she has from smelly blacks I was in tears laughing

>interracial marriage
>african woman
>flag

Black men BTFO

Most likely these white guys are meeting talented 10th black chicks, and in college also. This automatically takes out all the nog girls popping out chimps at age 14 who will live in the ghetto off our tax dollars for life.

Just don't breed with an african.

I used to be a "I don't care" libertarian type of guy on the issue.

Now I acknowledge that interracial marriage produces more non-whites, often confused mixes with no identity who end up becoming hostile to white people.

Getting married, being with the highest diseased, obese, lowest iq, women. Have fun with your recessive white genes and a tar baby.

White men should be the only one to breed with non-whites.
White women should not breed with non-whites

>so many
>1 guy shitposting
top cec

Not gonna lie, I'd rather marry a traditional black woman than a partygirl white woman.

I'd only do it if I could have multiple wives.

Who's the girl?

Honestly I find black women with afros qt

Good thing I don't want kids then

I'm not replying to racists. The amount of the hate ITT is disgusting

There are plenty of us

Don't.

Is the white partner in an interracial relationship not at all concerned by the fact that their children will not look like them or do they just not "see" race (which I doubt)?

I always wanted to ask but it's not exactly polite conversation

Opinion about fucking die already?

>thinking asians are anywhere near as ubermenshchen as whites

kekkles

>marrying, but not breeding

user pls.

I don't understand why you responded to my post with a something that is irrelevant to it.

Disgust.

Daily reminder that when people say they are ok with this, they are lying. Brain scans prove it.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/19/people-say-they-approve-of-interracial-couples-but-studies-uncover-bias/?utm_term=.1fb1fdc0a25c

Also, he is cherry picking only the ones that are skinny and pretty which are like 0.001% of all black women... wew

>fuck girls from other races
>but breed with yours
it this logic right?

Antonia Thomas

She is top tier qt

I don't like darkies much, but I do love me some freedom.

It is the American way, after all.

>I need to marry an ape because they are the only ones who put up with my lazy shit instead of improving as a man and make a white woman obey you as she should.

pussy

Wasn't that based on a small-sample 2008 study and a later, larger study told a very different picture?

All those babies are cute. When you see actual mixed and black babies in my opinion they do actually have some sort of evil in their faces. I could just be crazy, but they're faces usually scream, "fuck you cunt, I'm a nigger". The wife usually has a pretty black expression "just like, what" and the black guy seems to feel like he conquered something.

>getting married
>the current year

If you don't "see" race, then you don't see intelligence, physical beauty, or personality.

They're inbred retard niggers.

Blacks are ugly

>Is the white partner in an interracial relationship not at all concerned by the fact that their children will not look like them or do they just not "see" race (which I doubt)?
Why not ask this question to black partner too? It's not like offspring of a black and white is going to look like either of them, he will be some brown mulatto.

you have been reported to Cred Forums authorities for hate speech

Nah, black babies are ugly. Why do you think blacks kill them so much?

I'm very interested in the larger study. Can't imagine they're too many white male black female couples and them having anything to build a relationship on.

im a half ashkenazi jew, I have a lots of genetic issues due inbreeding (nothing overly serious but i don't look healthy either). if i am going to marry it has to be a black queen. what else am i supposed to do.

t. a neckbeard who doesn't leave the house and has never seen a mixed baby

>their son

>traditional black woman
lmao

>Interracial divorce rates
>black on black

That is a dude.

I would have liked to know how the approval rating of interracial couples affected disgust reflexes during the test.
Also would have liked to know what would have happened if they had classically beautiful couples mixed in with ugly couples an everything
So, would a a beautiful interracial couple elicit no disgust while an ugly white girl with handsome white guy would trigger disgust

A lame attempt to kill peoples' identities and strenght.
That's why I can't be christian even if I tried to: God not only allowed and approved that Moses married an ethiopian woman, but also cursed Aaron and Miriam for calling him out on that.

its not africa that hurt this woman, its america.

I would love to have a mixed son. He would fuck so many Kurvat (Croat) girls

>this thread

si it is true...croats have a thing for black women

good post

In the objective average sense yes but variance matters.
White guy Black GF here, she is 120 IQ and im 140. We are going to have pretty smart (very anti jew) kids.

come on goyim, race mix please lets end racism once and for all so that my race mixed children won't be bullied, ok?

Enjoy your bad genes and mental issues. Interracial people are like mixed dogs, prone to genetic error. Extra mixed, extra tall, extra fat people don't live very long and have many mental/physical issues.

does Cred Forums object to me being married to an asian

Men don't exist to serve the whims of white women. They can all get fucked and beheaded by Ahmed for all I care.

>Implying the black baby on the right isn't cute as fuck

HOLY FUCK I WOULD GIVE EVERYTHING FOR YOUR LIFW

>tfw not living in Trinidad and Tobago with your black qt

>just be yourself bro

Yes, fuck off race mixer.

I feel like ugly on either sex or race would produce less of a disgust reflex because it might suggest an actual good relationship based on commonalities and not something more base and hedonistic.

i'm going to breed an army of eliots to exterminate you faggot

i'm going to tap into the superior east asian genes and create litter after litter of autistic killing machines

Kek silly Ante and his shitpost blog. At least you don't have to worry about that since there are no niggs I 500 km radius, especially not qt mulatto that you post pics here.

White men can easily get top tier black girls. Better than some fat white whore.

Absolutely degenerate. The main goal this is propagated is to lower the IQ of white race. Remove the white genes from the gene-pool so that the population can be controlled easier.

They will all be failures so they will have to stay in Australia and only end up murdering other asians there, just like Elliott ended up doing.

ignore him

enjoy your marriage bro

Love sees no race

That's exactly what I mean, if you act like a leader in your marriage and not a pussy she will follow you everytime, the reason white women act like bitches is because we allow them.

Well actually Slovenia user, how's the weather by the way, mixed dogs are more healthy because of extreme inbreeding, this isn't the case in humans and is actually the opposite where pure human races are more specialized, and mixed races actually perform worse then their pure counterparts and are prone to mental issues.

You sure your brain would make that lien upon instantly seeing an image instead of going "ew, put a bag on it"?

why are yugos so hateful?

Black girls are loyal as hell. It's not a meme, but reality. I have two friends living in USA who are both in a relationship with a black girl. They can't stop talking about how protective their girlfriends are and when I went to visit them and hooked up with a black chick also, should would keep texting me and seemingly even get a bit obsessive.

Why are you such a fucking faggot?

>its the nightly pro race mixing thread

god this place is a shithole. shills have ruined this board

Stvarno smara.

If white women require men to keep them in line that's their problem. Too much stress. They're manipulative sluts.

I can see it working out well enough. Niggers don't commit, the kids grow up without a daddy and their mother has a new man every other month. If this couple has kids they'll be raised properly.

>UK
>black girls
You have Indians and Arabs. I wouldn't call that black. At best you can get in UK is some unhealthy mixed shit hoe with fat tits. There's pure blooded black girls and white guys and then there's bottom barrel remains like 2nd generation mixed black woman. You know the kind that gets black freckles and has bad teeth.

It's part of a Dominicanist agenda to make white countries brown.

get out

we are not hateful. This is the truth.

The problem is too many relationships and I'd imagine especially interracial relationships are made based on pure physicality, and not more intellectual, perhaps more pure bases.

thanks senpai

i've always been a weeb so meeting a nice japanese girl wasn't so hard

beats all the fat chicks in this shithole. it's impossible to keep that aryan princess stereotype in your head when you see all of the hideous bitter cunts ordering icecream and a diet coke at mcdonalds

It's exactly what's happening to Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

The goal is to breed the native population out of existance by promoting miscegenation and importing hordes of third worlders. The resulting generation will identify less and less with the Swedish, German, French etc culture and nation, making the creation of a single European superstate possible.

Fuck off shill.

>mixed dogs are healthier
What kind of drugs are you on? Everybody that has a small dog knows it needs to see doctor many times, needs pills, especially when it gets old. A wolf doesn't needs any of that.

is it just me or does she look like she thinks she's making the biggest mistake of her life. It's the most accurate irl representation of a :/ I have ever seen

Fortunately we don't really have niggers where I live but when I have visited London the sorts of men you see with nigger women are the disgusting failure sorts. Niggers are always obese, suffer from being mentally deficient etc, only utter wastes of human beings would seek them out.

>tfw going out to a nice restauraunt with my black gf today

This thread's massive anal anguish is what keeps me going desu. I love getting jealous glares from fat white cunts all day.

How the fuck can I even compete in the dating market when there are dudes that look like that.

Wew lad..

so perfect

PLEASE SEND BLACK GIRLS TO CROATIA

(((handrubbing)))

I wonder who is behind this

I wouldn't mind a black gf, then again I wouldn't mind a gf period

What the fuck is this thread

I'm not for it at all. But hear me out I'm a oil driller I just don't want to get married

Its from a buzzfeed video

Well, she's obviously unhealthy, but have to say there's a sort of optimism in her face that is attractive. I mean not obviously disabled people just non attractive people.

Go to Africa and die in a fucking jungle already.

thats degenerate

> spitting in the face of your ancestors for a sheboon

no thanks

Black girls who are into race play are the shit

>(((handrubbing)))
yuck you touch your regular hand with your wiping one?

poo in street isn't bad enough now you need to coat yourself in shit as well?

wtf india

It is not about the super state. It is about the control from (((them))). It is far easier to control the population with lower IQ. And that is exactly what is happening to Europe with the stream of immigrants. Jewish agenda with a goal to exterminate white race.

We are savages of Europe do you even have to ask. I am not racist since I am not white so I can't be.
It's just bullshit clickbait thread made by Croatia, if you had US flag I would understand really. Have you ever met a nigg before, in person?

>not wanting to fuck this every night for the rest of your life

If i would ever consider dating a black women, maybe a tribal pure blood black woman, not some ghetto unhealthy tattooed 2nd generation mixed shit with bad mouth who that is on top of that greedy. No value whatsoever dating a mixed woman.

>degenerate

Ah, the cry of angry stormweenies

>white men should breed with non whites
For some strange reason I think you might be JIDF

>Have you ever met a nigg before, in person?
I haven't unfortunately :(

Abo piece of shit. You are probably white man crying after abo made to lick her minge...kekek

>Stormweenies
Haven't heard that in ages. I remember people spamming a picture of the guy who uses that word after all his info got dug up.

>sex every night
>wife continuing to look like that
Marriage never works like that. Sex gets stale, she gets fat, familiarity breeds contempt.

Dalmacija is only a few minutes away

>You are probably white man crying after abo made to lick her minge...kekek

thx you win, i don't think anyone can even appreciate how horrible that mental image was

RIP sverige.

No wonder you think they are ok. Niggers are disgusting.

I'm afraid she will shoplift

every Nigeress I know shoplifts

Danish brother conquering 9/10 african pussy. Proud of him desu

>Abo piece of shit
>shit
>flag

nice kek you should be

>white women

Not many where i live. Though the one I have is literal 10/10 gf material. White women can't compete honestly.

When black girls get a white guy they know they hit the jackpot (genetically, socially, economically...). That's why they treasure their white man.

Now I'm asking you, would you rather be treated like a god and an object of worship or just another white cuck?

>I mean not obviously disabled people just non attractive people.
But that's part of what I'm asking
Would seeing an obviously healthy black man and white women being married illicit disgust while seeing a fit white guy and a landwhale would because fat people are gross?
Or were all couples equally attractive?

Smell like shit?

he's actually cute, what a waste

Me and my ex tried it out was really fun but she stopped calling after that. 100% would do again if given the chance
No way too risky in America. Divorce won't just fuck me then and there if kid a divorce will fuck me for up to 18 years

>faces usually scream "fuck you cunt, im a nigger!
Lel

I wonder if the kids will turn up to be half monkey.

White women are cancer. I for one welcome their extinction.

But I'm more into Indian and Paki girls, from my years of studying in the UK.

>But I'm more into Indian and Paki girls
So do you like gypsies? They are the same shit.

Not really. Our gypsies are retarded and don't wash. Never had that problem with Paki or Indian girls I met in the UK.

Who knows, perhaps I just got lucky....

lmao wut

That's not a nigger. Looks like an indian or maybe Middle eastern girl.

LOL, where do you find this? Funny read.

>This thread
>This board
>This zeitgeist

He wants to go back to his roots, but doesn't wants to move to India, because he knows that's fucked up. Lets kill white man and ruin here too.

A healthy black male and a healthy white female does illicit disgust because blacks are known for being unintelligent and violent. When you see a fit white guy and a land whale or a hot white female and a black male landwhale there is much less disgust because the union is probably based more on intellectuality then physicality.

Just don't mix you scared faggots, wtf is it that hard? Nobody is forcing you to have mixed families. If you educated your slutty daughters properly this wouldn't happen. Take some responsibility.

/qa

> not getting used to the daily turbovirgin threads

Yesterday this "croatian" guy was crying about how his "gf" dumped him because he didn't have a car, today it's back to niggers.

Get with the program, m'paki

Cred Forums is a white nationalist board that also has black/brown fetishes.

More like all the shitskin and subhuman immigrants are trying to peddle their disgusting female chimps to superior white men.

Count me out.

>claims to like black people
>posts half breed

White men actually do more mixing than white women. Yet this never gets talked about on Cred Forums.

Dating a black girl and she is the best girl I've been with like ever

Race doesnt matter

>piece of shit

Look who's talking

Cred Forums is diversity you unwashed gypsy

They look happy, I wish I was happy, good on them tbqh

Well someone gets it just because my race as a male is great. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't pound her ass

You know what happens to Indian girls that come here to study, Pajeet?

That being said white females with black males that I have seen are definitely sociopathic and white males with black females are both just dumb.

The debate dies away when someone posts some pictures of hot non-white girls and all the virgins on Cred Forums start fapping.

I thought Hitler got all the Jews in Eastern Europe?

Race does matter user

You are a traitor of your own kin.

Women are manipulative cheating selfish bitches.

Nice...

Always wanted to fuck a black girl, sadly never got the chance in the UK and there are none here in Romania.

Might do a trip to the USA soon, want to visit some places there, perhaps i'll get lucky.

fuck replied to the wrong post

Because Croat girls are riding Serb cock.

Woman are just angry because they are woman and that's understandable. No one will have to be a woman eventually.

I want to see a 200% increase of Jews in interracial marriages/relationships on TV and all other forms of media.

I was at Chase bank yesterday and when I was done with my transaction, a picture of an interracial couple flashed across the screen on my ATM and I was triggered.

Good for you Hungarian user. Hope you are happy, that is all that matters.

SVAKI JEBENI PUT JEBENI CRVATI POSTAJU OVA CRNA GOVNA MA MAMU VI JEBEM MRS SA MOGA INTA I OSTANITE OVDJE SRBI VAS NISU DOVOLJNO KOSILI

White women are manipulative cheating selfish bitches

Wow, first off, angry nigger detected.

Second, what a retarded thing to say. That baby will grow up thinking, "I'm black and white, everyone will be able to tolerate me. Everything is equal." When in reality society looks at them as just another nigger.

It doesn't matter if the parents are interracial. The baby will always be a nigger. ALWAYS.

It's like mixing a little bit of black paint into white paint. The color will never be white again. Even the tiniest bit will make the paint become and stay the color gray.

Yeah, I would never get into that type of mess and be looked down upon by family and friends. Friends and family of interracial couples act like they are accepting, but they're really not. The whole situation is weird to them, and always will be.

you don't happen to be that romanian guy from Cred Forums who likes black girls?

nope, i don't really go to Cred Forums

This is true. Every weekend Belgrade is full of Croatian women who visit Belgrade by buses. They come to party and for big Serbian cocks. They are not satisfied with cocks in their homeland Croatia so they come to Serbia. Those bus excursions are full with Croatian bitches who crave Serbian dicks, because deep down they know that Serbian men are based and strong. That is why we are the only nation in Europe who had strength to remove kebab.

Only if the chick is hot.

That’s just clingy. What are you, 19? I’ve been in relationship with a black girl (american) and she had the full set – history of abortion, drug abuse, smoked weed all the time, alcohol, smoked all the fucking time when not smoking weed. And I did not find her at the dumpster, she was in the administration job at my company. In the end she cheated on me when I was on a business trip. So yeah, loyal my ass.

I love fucking black women tho... and those blow jobs

Well that sounds bad, but the woman I met and the girls my friends are with are college students to they don't have that type of a background. All of them are from at least middle class families.

I'm 22 by the way.

Well you are Asian. What did you expect? Asian have small cocks, so she was not sexual satisfied with you. Sorry. Black chick have higher sexual libido, because of their lower IQ animalistic instincts. She needs to be nailed at least once a day. Leaving her for a few days by going on a business trip is a guarantee that you will be cheated on.

Why are latinas always so angry and curse a lot? And why are black girls submissive to white guys?

Mine also was from middle class background with Masters degree. Her parents are really nice people, I think they loved me. It’s just her, crazy beyatch. I think something happens to women who’ve been with many men, they cannot keep a relationship. Cannot stop looking for “options”.

It's a good feel

Tough luck then, better luck with the next black girl I guess

Who posts this and why?

I never said I hated black women. I was just talking about relationship wise they are no different than a white girl being loyal in a relationship, and I would never get married to one.

And I agree with you user. Black girls give awesome head. I had a threesome with my girlfriend and her friend. She's this sexy little black girl.

I have the best girlfriend in the world, kek.

a) I am not asian, Wladzimezh
b) About sexual libido total nonsense. As I said she alway sedated herself with ganja, plus she was on birth control pills which fucked with her libido.

Women are always on the hunt. They use their vagina to manipulate and control men. Every woman is aware of this, but not all men are. Its a tough pill to swallow, but once you realize this, you will be able to recognize those manipulations.

We don't talk like Poles, Chang.

That's pretty gross, there are qt skinny black girls, but what's up with that kind of body being so common on black women? Too much carbs?

Birth control pills increase sexual libido. And they increase sexual libido even more because woman is aware that she wont get pregnant and she knows that she can allow a male to cum in her, and this increases her libido even more.

whites with asians, niggers should stick to their own

NO,stay with ur ghost kind,thanks.

I’ve observed it have the opposite effect, Mr. Theorist. And a woman wants ficki ficki when the’s ready to conceive. Somehow those pills could stop her period for several months so even biologically I see no reason why she would want to have more sex.

Yugoniggers spewing shit about black niggers. Wev lads.
You simply can't talk shit because the only blackie you ever seen was on TV or in case you are a Serb then your dad. And also mini Serbs can call themselves monteniggers but we know it's not skin color.

There's a qt Pakistani girl at my uni. I'm too shy to talk to her though. Scared her brothers will durka durka

Eastern europeans = blacks.
1) Blacks like chicken and watermelon, EEs like chicken and watermelon
2) Blacks live in projects, EEs live in apartment complexes.
3) Blacks love rap music, EEs love rap music
4) Blacks like gangsta look and clothes, EEs like gangsta look and clothes.
and so on

whitey is gonna take away your small submisive women, ling ling. deal with it

>everyone will be able to tolerate me
Exactly, this is why mixed mutts are the biggest fucking pawns of the Jew, see niggers like Obama and Kaepernick.

Honestly I wouldn't mind marrying an Indian or East Asian, but Latinos, Arabs, and Blacks should all be quarantined.

The new masterrace will be a hybrid of White and East Asian -- guaranteed. There is no stopping this. It will be a deadly efficient combination of genetics that would allow us to dominate the world.

Only in a ghost bitch's wet dream.

Hey fuck you slanteyed faggot. Even if it's true doesn't mean you can talk shit.

She looks like that twitchy lesbian boon from orange is the new black.

well his body for one, it's not like he was just born that way, stop being such a lazy fuk

My wife is black and we are happy together.

Cred Forums is just filled with frustrated virgins.

>Opinion about interracial marriage?

It's a bit like wanting to have the cake and eat it too. The more you love the other races the less there is going to be of them. In the end that is what happened to the American Bison too.

Or what you sorry ass islander?

White women just can't compete

>My wife's boyfriend is black and they are happy together.
ftfy

Would she dump you if she found out you read /pol

shitty bait sven

>what happy peo-- OH NO THEY'RE THE WRONG COLOR!!

God, you're fucking retards.

Black girls are awesome.

If I had a black girl I'd make sure she got lots of WHITE cock. No niggers allowed.

Kek be nice to the sweed they don't have much anymore

I think it's a good thing as long as there is a steady number of "normal" marriages so no "race" or physical quality is lost forever and so that countries still have an individual look and culture.

I don't think the world is a better place though if in 100 years everyone is just a different shade of brown with brown hair and brown eyes. That's not exactly diverse.

it's fine. nobody gives a shit.

delet this pls

Yep

All of a sudden, its okay when its White man + Black woman, but not the other way around.

I'm triggered by this thread, am i on Cred Forums? Our ancestors are rolling in their graves.

Nigger culture is the only bad thing about Black people. You just can't expect those people to function outside of their ghetto communities.

Educated Black people are pretty cool.

In Berlin turks will serve you currywurst, in London Pakistanis will serve you fish and chips and in Tel-Aviv arabs will serve you kebab. Diversity enough.

im heavily into black chicks, i adore them
but yes, having a kid, that looks nothing like myself, would be soul crushing i feel like

What do people think of Indians/Pakistanis + Whites?

I see them a bit more in England.

>He will never pass on his chiselled Aryan features to a beautiful blonde white gorl
What a waste of good genes...

It's like voting turd party.

My brother is married to a black chick. She's hot as fuck desu senpai and acts white.

She's not African, though. Dark skinned Guyanese and they don't plan on having kids.

They don't marry in the first place

Where the fuck does Slovenia get black people? Where does the Croat think they're hiding?

Have you guys even met black girls where you live?

>don’t plan on having kids.

Such cucklord. Women always want kids.

>tfw there's a WMAF couple on the train with me right now with their son

Being with a black girl is considered a high normie social achievement here. Every guy I saw here with a black girl was waliing so proud with her in the streets and every guys was admiring and being jealous

but thats also a problem for some of us. Black girls are rare and they are immediately jumped by 5-6 more alpha Croats she will choose over you

I have only one friend that was lucky enough to be witha black girl years ago and he's still bragging about it to this day.. and he has every right to

Interracial marriage is a meme. The number of interracial marriages is small enough to be insignificant. Except white male Latina female which pretty much means a one way ticket to cheating and divorce town.

we have a black mayor. There's a lot of black people in my city, mostly men but some women too

>hormonal imbalance
>immunity defficency
>lack of vitamin
>deformed skeletal structure
>fucked up teeth
The last one may explain why brits are okay with this shit.
There are a lot of health risck for the offspring.

She looks like a good one. No nogger with her. Her eyes are soft and show compassion and understanding. A rarity, relatively speaking.

beastiality is wrong

No they didn't, negroes are ok. The only shit tier ones are US ones.
I lived and worked in Africa for few years, they seem to be cool people. Regarding women it's same as everywhere, shitloads of ugly ones with a qty here and there.

I think Cred Forums is the kind of board that gives fetishes. I didn't store any girls pictures so far but but over the last months the folder cataloging black specimen for racial studies has expanded so rapidly that even Stephen Hawking would be afraid.

I feel like I'm arriving at critical mass soon.

>tfw no Selena Santana look-alike wife

>White Male Black Female
Can be ok

>Asian Male White Female
Generally good

>The Rest
Generally degenerate trash

B-b-but look at her I'm in love

would totally fuck her but produce children? Hell no! Reason:

pornography is an addiction hans. better to lay off

This

Strongest males of the smartest race mixing with smartest females of the most beautiful race

East Asians like Japanese are very against dishonorable stuff like cuckoldry too.

Russians are that way too.

Because so few black women are actually attractive I feel like it's ok to save their pictures
>ywn see a hot black girl in person

M8 you're not even white.

By dating a white chick you are doing the exact same thing a White guy does that dates a black chick.

Get over yourself.

>>but yes, having a kid, that looks nothing like myself, would be soul crushing i feel like

Stop with this meme, unless you marry a 100% sub sahara black girl your children will be lightskinned and look a lot like you do.

I share this guy's thoughts. How long has "having your half breed daughter dressed as a dog fucked by the dog a fat bald man" been a fetish?

Become a Muslim and move to Britain.

Have you ever seen one of your fellow women that you know personally with a foreigner? I haven't. I can't contest the same for my male friends though and since I read Dawkin's book The Selfish Gene I realized that we are the ones that get lured by the female the most, no matter what color. But Cred Forums somehow makes it all about women mixing it up so they can apply the cuck narrative.

I'm not trying to blame only men. But be honest. Here on Cred Forums, screen to screen to each other, alone in the room - can you absolutely guarantee you would not give in? A well trained shepherd dog won't take the sausage you put on the table if you don't tell him to but when you are out of the room and nobody is watching...

That's normal. Your reproductive female recognition is set on "can be spared". Evolution just throws things at walls untill something sticks.

>Black with black have more divorce than male White with female Black.

why would russians want that when they can have this? i.4cdn.org/gif/1474372553876.webm
it's just a picture guy

I can say this is true. White women RARELY go with non-whites. But white men GLADLY go for non-whites.

Where did they come from?

I saw one at a gas station once and tried to chat her up but apparently the cultural differences were too great.

It's not that I am not happy with having no black people where I live. I'm just genuinely curios how that black flesh tastes like.

I only date black women

Most come for uni and stay when they complete it.

No need to count yourself out of that, mate.

inb4 I would never touch white skin!

Sure, I can say that as a virgin, who never touched any female.

The only good kind of marriage together with gay marriage.

Ah! So it is not a community. I thought it might have been some Soviet leftover. Is studying so cheap in Slovenia or are you just that good? I know Germany was heavily plagued by foreign students enjoying intuition-free universities.

I would like marry a Jewish girl.

You are right, Pajeet. You are even less desirable for them than niggers. Pic related.

I love Indian qt's btw.

Because they are easy? Pic also related.

>intuition-free universities

kek

It's almost free. Lot's of people from US, Africa come here to study. Most go to Ljubljana, and some to Maribor. I went to HS in Maribor and am now going to uni there. There are about 10-20 black people that I see in a week.

That's not the point. If given the chance you would be just as tempted even if some Hindu god threatened to shoot thunder up your arse.

Difference is only 10 percentage point and max is 30%, lold hardly.

Easier to get along with you mean (pic related)

Black females seem to be a tad more open than those of other colors. But in all stereotypes they hate black men dating white females.

I don't believe in god, but okay. Any man would, are you a faggot to deny opportunity? Fuck you and fuck off with your racial shit. Motherfucker.

My dog is also easier to get along with, but I'm not fucking it. Have fun with your future mongrel family.