Jew burns Orlando shooters mosque to the ground

"Joseph Michael Schreiber, 32, of Port St. Lucie, was reported to be Jewish, but a photo on his Facebook page hints at ties to Messianic Judaism, a movement that combines Jewish practices with Christian ones, including the belief that Jesus is the Messiah."

What do you think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_heresies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Pravda outlets will identify him as WHITE!

How did he get caught?

Also Mosque burnings are highly underrated

why are they trying to make it sound like he wasn't Jewish?

>inb4 obama spend 1 billion dollars of taxpayer money to rebuild it

>literally first word is "jewish"

so he's a Christkiller who thinks he is above other Christians.

Kikes think muh oppression means they're off the hook for everything they do

If he believes Jesus is the Son of God and he died for our sins but was resurrected, then he's a Christian.

Unless they're like Jehovas Witnesses.

Talk about an Allah-rson.

Talmudic jews (regular jews) hate Messianic jews because Messianic jews don't hate Jesus

Sort of like how Jesus hated the (pre) Talmudic jews (Pharisees) and was a Karaite Jew himself (only believed in the old Testament and not any raibbis reinterpretations of it or "oral history" (fan fiction)

It's all very complicated and boring, but the main thins is that the government of Israel, the heads jews of the entire world don't count Messianic Jews as official jews despite most of them being ethnically and genetically jewish.

He's creepy looking.

Only person who had the balls to strike back was a kike.
>mfw white men really are betas and doomed as a race.

He looks like he's wearing makeup and plucked his eyebrows, is this guy a fag?

or Mormons

or Arians

or Cathars

or Unitarians

or every other branch of Christianity that has been condemned as heretical in the past 2000+ years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_heresies

now this is the kind of kike i can support

Someone snitches in him as almost always happens. Do-gooders need to feel good. Here's to more unsolved cases.

did Omar even kill any whites?

He's a Jew. What did you expect?

looks like hes wearing makeup

Mateen wasn't only shooter and methinks they were trained. Now this guy. Live your life don't let this shit take over your mind

Because media will use your best pics.... Come on guy, they even darkened his skin to make him less 'jewish' (American idea of jews anyway).
Obvious bullshit. They always demonize.

Anyone noticing that right wing Jews are becoming more extreme?

Well, I am forbidden by law to be mean to them so I guess I will just have to approve of it :^)

Oh yeah. Nevermind. It was queers right? This was based Omar "Blew Away A Drag Queen" Mateen.
No wonder the jew got mad, his people "fags" were the victims.

>mfw I totally over reacted and now I'm smiling inside because all three groups are killing eachother and now a jew has brought more wrath upon his people from the muslims there.

Feels good man

I can only respect a man who burns down mosques, no matter his religion.
I wish people here had the balls to do it.

Based

based greatest ally, thank you for stepping up for what whites cant achieve

Because Jews for Jesus aren’t Jews. They’re Christians.

>its a jew
>NOooo, its... its a Christo-jew, goym!

So he sucked his own dick because nigger was in a dress like 90 times

Yes based patriotjew

Why won't right wing jews use their jewiness to get into prominent positions and unfuck the kiked system marxist jews have created?

We're gonna see more and more extremism from them soon.

Good for him. The less mosques the better. Also, something about him looks very gay.

can we trust right wing extremist jews? are they allies or will they betray us too?

Give it a fucking rest you stupid piece of shit. You aren't even in the thread. You give this board a bad name.

hysterical

Yeah, how dare anyone be this antisemitic on my Cred Forums!!!

>The point
your head. Fuck off Germany or go start another world war that you will actually win.

Neat

wtf I love jews now

I though him and the kid who was allegedly going to bomb a gay pride parade out West were working together for the CIA.

>Yea forget about the Jersey bombing goy
>Hillary2016

The chosen peaceful holy people strike again. Oy vey but muh muslims are the real problem goyim

Good job Joe Schreiber. It's about time Western people fought back.

Right wing Jews are allies IF they believe in going to Israel when all is said and done.

Spics are jewish now?

Shalom Efraim.

YES!!!!

Nice work!!!! i dont even care if hes a jew

thats brilliant

>Muslim massacres Americans
>non-Jew Jew strikes back
>M-Muslims dindu nuffin

go based juden

itt:
a jew that is sortof okay I guess?

there is no loyalty with a kike

only fleeting mutual interests

a kike will always side with a kike over a goy

Zionists are the real problem m8, basically jewish supremacists, meaning we're tools to be used by them

That's why you use them when you have mutual interests and then ship them away when it's over.

You're misusing the word

>Zionist
Jew who believes in Israel as the Jewish state
>Globalist
Jew who believes in a single, multicultural world state ruled by the other globalist Jews

One down, the rest to go

Not only queers, but LA RAZA queers

Cologne, Paris, Brussels, etc, etc I think people are cucks for not retaliating. But Orlando honestly who gives a shit.

Dont buy into the kike meme mate, its zionist israel getting all the nsa surveillance data, its zionist israel controlling reserve banks and IMF, potatoe potato

>"Israel controls the world"
>can't even engineer things to get all of Palestine
>can't stop Europe importing Muslims who hate Israel

Yeah, no.

Israel is a distraction, the real Jew crimes are done for money above all else.

Jews controlled banks long before modern Israel was ever imagined. The Rothschilds were the most powerful group in the world for 2 centuries before Israel.

Thats why you never elevate them to a position of power or keep them around in the first place.

Are you suggesting that what I said is not fact, but conspiracy? Because that would indicate either a level of naivety which disqualifies your opinion, or shows you're wilfully misrepresenting the scope and pervasiveness of zionist influence, like a good little jew sitting in eastern suburbs

Funny that the 'scheming jew' was basically on the level that pepe was now a few years ago, with zionists all over the globe scared shitless... cue nsa snowden 'leaks' that gave no new info considering echelon was already confirmed decades past, cue mass islamic immigration into europe and western nations, all of a sudden zionist israel is a shining example of getting rid of muslim hordes, all of a sudden they are our best friends...

Kys faggot

I approve.

Fighting the slide ;)

Thanks for correcting the record
$.03

He's fighting off the invading hordes, unlike you.

Wow a jew has issues with a group of people who have been trying to kill them for thousands of years

Looks like a faggot

RELIGION OF PEACE

#Not all Jews.

We need more of them for diversity.

(We use snakes to kill the rats, Badgers to kill the snakes, wolves to hunt the badgers, lions to hunt the wolves...)

>mfw Jews start killing Muslims and non-whites to stop us turning on them and the kikery knows no limits

The fear (and growing likelihood) of us getting in power is actually going to make Jews start shoah'ing every race we don't like just so we don't turn on them isn't it? The mad bastards are actually going to do the genociding for us so that we don't turn on them.

Sometimes you just have to sit back and admire the sheer brilliance and audacity of the kikes. Spend decades shilling against whites and promoting minorities and Muslims. Soon as the tables turn on them the most cunning and foresighted start genociding Muslims and minorities so they can be greatest ally to the new nationalist powers of the West.

The future's going to be bright if it starts turning into, 'n-n-no goys, don't hate us, lets genocide the Muslims and niggers together instead'. Calling next Holocaust for being Western nationalists and Israel working together to gas the Middle Eastern Muslim population.

>Look he's not a true jewish, he believes in jesus!

>t-the Jewish banks are a meme
>I-Israel is the only problem

kys Islamic faggot

>Funny that the 'scheming jew' was basically on the level that pepe was now a few years ago, with zionists all over the globe scared shitless

shitwhichneverhappened.jpeg

The merchant has always been fringe. In fact, the election of Trump has been the best thing to happen to it in 70 years because now people are naming Jews (Soros) and want investigations into the Fed and Hillary-loving banks.

Hate for the Jew has expanded as hate for the Muslims they imported expanded. This is proven by the US Pew poll that showed hate for Muslims increasing by about 25% of the population while hate for Jews went up by 10% of the population.

The globalist Jew knows that hate for the other = hate for Jews. Hence they defend Muslims. This guy is a non-Jew Jew from the Talmudic perspective, so he doesn't matter.

Those eyebrows