Does anyone remember that time Cred Forums was convinced the end of the world would happen on the 23rd of September...

Does anyone remember that time Cred Forums was convinced the end of the world would happen on the 23rd of September last year?

What a time that was.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3btExaaFG8

youtube.com/watch?v=ter0p_iyIxk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpb_JloJegw&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1&index=34
youtube.com/watch?v=NU9JoFKlaZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=y8sS8jb91Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=kH9v8CaaK6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shadilay

your taste in music is shit. thats not happening music

youtube.com/watch?v=zpb_JloJegw&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1&index=34

Jokes you. The world we knew ended in Y2K. That was the year of tipping point. There was no turning back.

>song by the HAPPENINGS
>September
>record literally has 23 on it

Newfags need not apply to this thread

Your image is from the stock market (almost) happening. It was so close, dammit.

desu it should have happened but Yellen postponed it to december 2015.

Cred Forums was right only the fed halted it, just wait till wednesday

(((French))) revolution was tipping point - liberty, fraternity, equality.

I didn't have a picture of the september prophecy, so I just pulled that out of my happening folder.

Why is Cred Forums always right, but not when it comes to the happening? I guess we are saving that meme magic for trump.

but speaking of old meme magic, Why did you forget her Cred Forums?

I'm just going to match your image again and remember happenings passed.

She's coming back.

This is when /pol actually saved the worlds financial markets from the Jewish shemitah by putting out an early warning on their devious plans. The world has been on a different timeline than that which was ordained by Satan since then.
youtube.com/watch?v=NU9JoFKlaZ0

Current year music always Trumps last year's music.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8sS8jb91Yo

So, how low is DBK gonna get today?

Ebola chan is nostalgic for me because it was when Cred Forums discovered meme magic and kek for the first time

maybe it did?
maybe it was the start of the end

ITS ABOUT TO HIT....aw shit, Noodle break.

that happens about twice a year since ive been coming here. which is almost as long as Cred Forums has existed.

I found these strange bills with illuminati artwork last week. They had both Hillary and Trump om them with satanic messages. I think it's a sign that the end is coming. Has anyone else seen them?

/x/ was pissed.

good times, i'm having a lot of fun with your elections too btw, so entertaining!

I love that screencap

Just over 2 years ago. Holy shit where's the time go?

Pic related was some of the most fun I've had online in my life. I would have turned down pussy to keep watching the streams.

>dumb frogposters
Get

When Russia harassed Ukraine, that made for some fun threads. I wish I still had my Cred Forums folder from back then.

Ukraine riots were the best. [CLANKING] TANKS IN 30 MINUTES.

I checked but i didn't save anything from that.

Cred Forums has come a long way magically

Remember when Cred Forums lended some meme magic to Cred Forums so they could make baneposting real?

You are a disciple of Kek. Why do you insult your brethren?

PRAISE!

I love you ebola-chan!

A habbedings folder, huh. *muttering*

Anyone who complains about "CTR" shills have no idea what real torment is...

I challenge you to guess the context here.

Are you old enough to remember that people thought the entire planet was going to crash and burn in 2000?

Shit was hilarious.

WHAT DOES SHADILAY EVEN MEAN

WAS IT JUST INVENTED FOR THE SONG

human centipede yes!

>WAS IT JUST INVENTED FOR THE SONG
What is though, user? Was it?

[spoiler]No.[/spoiler] But I've heard of it. Goes to show people have always had wacky end time theories.

december 2012 was stupid too.

I remember. Good times

>those triggers

I remember Cred Forums harbor like it was yesterday. Fuck. remember the cuck audio that would play?

YFW ALL 4 MALE FORMS OF THE PRIMORDIAL EGYPTIAN GODS WERE FROGS

AND THE 4 FEMALE FORMS WERE SNAKES (ROASTIES = ROASTED)

THERE IS KEK THE GOD OF DARKNESS BUT ALSO HEH GOD OF INFINITY

>TOP HEH

Are doom paul pictures still hip?

The funny thing about 2000 was that it was all the adults freaking out about it. People were reporting it on the news as a serious thing.

All the kids were like "What the fuck you on about?"

Nope. Ripped my speakers out on day one. Didn't replace them until I heard it was over a month later.

Those 2 epic gets were probably responsible for Cred Forums being fixed. Even through the thread long dickepedes moot couldn't stop us.

they're timeless, my fat friend. Chaos only grows stronger.

Remember when before Trump announced his running for president Cred Forums was with lowly Rand

Does anyone remember that time Cred Forums was convinced that Drumpf would win the election?

Oh wait.

The Jews and Masons Did such a great Job with the 20th Century and 9/11. Hundreds of Millions Dead dead through war in what could have been the most peaceful and prosperous century in human history. Makes me really trust them. If they're the standard for "Godly/G-dly" behavior then why should I be morally and legally obliged to follow the Rules, their Holy Books, and their Morals and Dogma when they themselves have proven that they don't really believe them..

I was just about to say that.

September 2015 was when our dimension finally diverged from all other dimensions. When the old world gave way to a new, better world where Brexit happened and a Trump presidency will happen, and we will uncover more and more facets of the chaotic will of Kek.

I like to think our true turning point was new years eve 2015.

The john oliver posting on that night slayed me. we finally broke free of the leftist CURRENT YEAR. At that moment, it was our turn to be on the right side of history.

I never figured that ISIS would grow to be such a problem. When they first showed up I thought they would come and go. But our current leaders never did anything about them. Why would they destroy the thing they funded

Maybe that is when we noticed the shift. But the shift itself must have occurred at some point prior to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=kH9v8CaaK6Y

THE WEST DIDN'T CREATE ISIS ON PURPOSE

WE WANTED TO CURB SHIITE IRAN'S AMBITIONS TO BECOME REGIONAL HEGEMON AFTER THE FALL OF IRAQ, THE REGION DEVOLVED INTO GANGLAND SHIT, SO OUR ONLY OPTION WAS TO BACK THEIR TRIBAL RIVALS THE SUNNI GANGS

THE PROBLEM WITH THESE TEMPORARY ALLIANCES WITH MUDSLIMES IS THEY ALWAYS GO FULL ACKBAR EVENTUALLY

ITS LIKE TEACHING A RABID DOG NOT TO SHIT ON THE CARPET

>Cred Forums harbor was that long ago
WEW

feels like it was just yesterday doesn't it. Luggage Lad did a number on this place before he left. but we are back to normal if not better now.

DEUTSCHE BANK IS CRASHING

ITS NOT OVER YET

The shift really started in earnest right around the time of Cred Forums Harbor. It's when enough people started striking back that we got a critical mass that spilled over to the normies.

DEUTSCHE IS ZU GROSS UM ZU SCHEITERN

MERKLEL WILL BAIL THEM OUT EVEN IF SHE HAS TO AMEND THE CONSTITUTION

THE EU IS HER REICH ANYWAY, THE ECB IS THE BUNDESBANK