Captain Kirk fucks all kinds of colorful intergalactic space pussy and nobody cares

>Captain Kirk fucks all kinds of colorful intergalactic space pussy and nobody cares
>Kirk kisses a black woman and they are swarmed with hate mail and cause a huge controversy

Defend this

BLEACHED

Good Ole days

Star treks for nerds
Star Wars use to be good...

It was ok to shoot niggers and drown car loads of joos in 1968 too.

Good Ol Days

What's got those gentlemen fuzzled? And why is Guy Pearce on the far left, there?

why would I want to defend anything that happened fifty years ago?

>why is Guy Pearce on the far left, there?
Because Guy Pearce is a time traveler. He was even in the movie.

It's why the penis inspection meme was popular. We love penis. And we love to tell penis what to do. That is the meaning of life my son

kek werent they basically forced into kissing eachother by mind control? sounds like a possible red pill. (((They))) force the white man and white woman into interracial shit

White > yellow > green > brown > tribble > black.

This is sexual harassment, exploitation, and fraternization. Uhura was his subordinate in a military chain of command. Kirk is abusing his power and taking advantage of a woman of color.

Star Trek is the most blue-pilled show of all time

Why defend it? Captain Kirk doesn't use the pen or sword, he makes intergalactic peace with his dick.

>nerds
Where do you think you are, assblaster?

Bestiality crosses the line.

I heard that he actually kissed an Asian actress earlier in the series, if true that's rather funny.

Let's look on the bright side of this: At least back then they envisioned that there would still be whites left.

Oh holy shit, you're right.

I actually kinda liked that remake, I didn't get the hate for it.

>a show about communism and how good it is

Of course they'd be pushing interracial sex.

>Star Trek is true communism, the countries that implemented them isn't

I fucking hate commies.

Shatner is a jew, his first interracial kiss on TOS was with a white girl.

>don't
technically i love lucy was the first interracial show. The guy was a wetback.

Star Trek otaku waifued their idol Uhura so it hit them hard when they found out she wasn't a pure virgin icon

In that episode they are psychically controlled. Kirk had no power to stop it at that point. Uhura also seemed to be cool with it.

Oddly enough I don't actually think kirk slept with any aliens. If I remember correctly he was always putting the ship first and maybe kissing a human woman every now and then.