Why don't you help refugees? anons

why don't you help refugees? anons

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/19/thousand-flee-as-blaze-sweeps-through-moria-refugee-camp-in-greece
youtube.com/watch?v=Dxk_wYeIv6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rape-fugees*
saged

There are no refugees.
When a Syrian escapes the Syrian war and goes to Turkey, he is a refugee and should be treated as such.
But when from Turkey, he illegally crosses the borders to Greece, he is no longer a refugee but an illegal immigrant because there is no war in Turkey.

You are no longer a refugee when you cross 6 borders of peaceful countries just to get more welfares

i'm doing my part

Every time i see that dead baby im happy

Too bad more of them didnt die

Do I look like I can resuscitate drowned babies you dumb gook? Go back to make smartphones in a factory or putting live chicks in a meat grinder.

I do help them, though. [spoiler]To their graves[/spoiler]

be more happy user

Charity thou art a lie,
A toy of women,
A pleasure of certain men.
In the presence of justice,
Lo, the walls of the temple
Are visible
Through thy form of sudden shadows.

Stephen Crane

Cause I refuse to be an enabler.

Because I don't like them and I would prefer it if they were dead.

Helping them would actually be counter productive.

Too true.
And if the child in the picture is dead, it is because his own people shoved it in a deathtrap of a boat to cross from peaceful Turkey to peaceful Greece illegally, to grab more gibsmedat. It's their fault, only their fault and none of ours.
And it's exactly because I am feeling sorry for this dead child, that I want illegal immigration to stop and those refugees to stay in Turkey where they're safe and not risk their lives to come to Greece.

How can I help them if they're not willing to help themselves?

This is why Breivik went to Utoyha. Fucking degenerates.

It not my job. Fuck off we're full.

Why won't Obama stop bombing Syria?

This!

They seem quite able to help themselves to our money, land and women tyvm

>pic related
really gesticulates the noggin

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/19/thousand-flee-as-blaze-sweeps-through-moria-refugee-camp-in-greece

The idiots set fire on their own camp just yesterday here, now they sleep on the streets and in the rain, they're fucking animals and they had it coming.

>OOGA BOOGA I burn my tent and all my belongings down because no gibsmedat! Fucken fascists!
Dumb fucking idiot, hope you enjoy sleeping on the asphalt now and just when it began raining too.

I do.

I sell them life-jackets full of stones.

You want to help the refugees?

>Elect Trump, stop bombing the Syrian army, and work with the Russians take out ISIS and end the war.

You want endless war and millions more refugees?

>Elect Hillary Clinton and live with the blood on your hands.

I do, i rent out one of my family's shitty old farms and collect 1250$ government Money each week from it

Anyone got the chance to dump some more funny pics of that kid. Need a laugh lads.

What was the point of this photo and who are these people?

Anyone have that webm of a cameraman making a syrian orphan girl cry?

i'm not sure desu, but it looks like pure faggotry to me.

>1 post by this ID
saged

Because it's like prisons. Everyone is for them, as long as they aren't near them.

I for one think we should accept refugees and that they will be housed with those who want refugees. They will be financially responsible for them and legally.

>tfw best sex I ever had was with greeks
>hung like horses and good amount of body hair
ily

why do first world white people get so upset whenever a photo of a death goes viral, be it a human or gorilla, and instantly hop on board with whatever narrative it's associated with instead of dissociating the passing of a single human being from a greater context? this isn't a joke question, legitimately wish to know what breeds this mentaility. is it the fear of being ostracized by facebook friends if they say something that isn't exactly in line with "oh noooo, kids dying is so bad, moar refugees pls?"

Why the fuck would you want to stay in Turkey.

Thats like saying to german jews, greek victims of the german occupation or Irish victims of the potato famine:
"hey, I understand youve heard some good things about america but why don't you just go somewhere closer.
Herr Goldfarb? Why not Iberia, many jews have lived there during these millenia."
- "Might as vell be gassed you schmuck".

OP is Japanese.

And also, white people are more civilized, and in a civilized society, we are deeply upset and moved by such displays of savagery and mediocrity. Being that most people are good, their first instinct is to help, but they don't realize that other barbaric cultures see that as weakness and go signal to attack.

it's some sjw bullshit as always, remember that last shit where white people walked around in chains and were sorry tshirts to apologize to niggers for slavery, something they weren't even alive when it happened?
this is the same shit and it's hilarious that they think than someone care except for a small group of sjw retards

I help them by telling my fellow countrymen to tell our government to fuck off and stop bombing their country.

Then I tell my fellow countrymen to send them all back to their own damn country where they belong.

>"""white""" """""people""""

Because I don't like them

>what are proxies
>implying a true Nipponjin would give a shit if some muzzie's kid drowned

Because they should set up refugee camps in the middle east

That's like driving a guy who has been shot outside a hospital all the way to your house so that just incase he survives you get to watch him fuck your wife

What have refugees ever done to help me?

he trying to destroy the evidence

Why doesn't Japan do that?

I've actually helped asylum seekers. I've volunteered in a local school that gave them classes so they can learn better french and know the various things to know here if you want to get a job.
Asylum seekers are usually people who ran from their shitholes with a good reason (iraqi christians, erytrean opponents to the regime, etc) and are allowed to stay here under precise conditions.
Refugees are leeches trying to get free money, many of them were not even from unstable regions.

I am not their neighbor. Why don't their neighbors help them?

Globalization makes people lose their grip on reality if they ever had it.

When there was a war in Finland, children were sent to Sweden. Actual children. Fighting age men didn't leave, never mind go live at the expense of taxpayers in some distant country and complain about what food they were given free of charge even though everyone else in that country including school children and teachers ate the same food.

If you want to be a Muhammadan, stay in a Muhammadan country.

In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, “Is it good, friend?”
“It is bitter—bitter,” he answered;

“But I like it
“Because it is bitter,
“And because it is my heart.”

Stephen Crane

>why don't you help refugees?
This little kid was kurdish

Take off your dumb proxy. You are not one of us.

My proxies get blocked here, either way, I don't know why you'd just assume that he's a white person.
>All Japanese people don't care about drowned babies.
whatever you say

>My proxies
That proves behind any flags could be A FUCKING LEAF

Because I only value lives which contribute to humanity overall.

This is what I get for responding to a leaf, I guess
>My proxies get blocked here
What?
>>All Japanese people don't care about drowned babies
That was more or less a pisstake on how indifferent Japan is to foreign affairs. No matter how much they report on Refugee Pity Generating Operation #167, the concerns of the Japanese people will always come first. It's in their culture. No matter how many libs are saying Japan has become and will become more globalized, they don't realize how deeply rooted some of this shit is. Japan wouldn't do shit (at least when compared to Europe) if they were ever up to bat for taking in Muslim refugees and you know it.

muds should help themselves

If they came to your country and they raped and killed your family, would you still help them? Next question.

A FUCKING LEAF

Japan is not wanting human garbage ,no thank

>What?
I can't changed my flag, or can't be bothered to try more than once, because Cred Forums blocks the servers that my VPN uses.

> if they were ever up to bat for taking in Muslim refugees and you know it.
As a country, sure. As individuals, can you really say that not a single Japanese person wouldn't be the slightest moved by that picture?

But that wasn't even my point to begin with. Okay, so OP is using a proxy to change his flag.... cool. I assumed it was his actual flag. You got me! Congratulations.

His name is beached boy

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxk_wYeIv6I

Because I want them to die

They wouldn't help us

>future rapefugee drowns
>good

They should stay where they are and make their countries great again.
The fact that Europe helps these people is what motivates them to travel, and your pic is the result.

In any case, warmongers America, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Turkey should be the ones burdened with refugees as it is their fault that middle east is in shambles.

>As a country, sure. As individuals, can you really say that not a single Japanese person wouldn't be the slightest moved by that picture?
Look at big brain over here! It's almost as if I never implied such a thing in in the first place.

>so OP is using a proxy to change his flag.... cool. I assumed it was his actual flag. You got me! Congratulations
You're still going on about that? Are Leaves as a nation incapable of assembling an argument?

For each rapefugee that dies, three more are shitted out.

Cause borders saves life.

Based Japan!

>You're still going on about that?
You're the one still going on about it. It was never my point or my main argument, which you of course ignored because you can't refute it. But yeah, you got me on a small, insignificant detail. Good job! Pat yourself on the back, buy yourself a trophy.

>It's almost as if I never implied such a thing in in the first place.
>implying a true Nipponjin would give a shit if some muzzie's kid drowned

You literally did, dipshit. I suppose from your point of view, it appears as if I have a big brain. I assure you, it's not that big, it's only that yours is small.

This is what we get for helping:

>wahhh muh feelings save the poor shitskins :(

I don't care about them. If you do, you should convince your govt to take them all in.

They should be fighting for their fucking country. I don't dislike them because I'm racist, I dislike them because they're directionless disloyal coward fuckboys with no sense of nationality. I won't leave the US even after whites are a minority, because I was born here and so was my father, and so was his. I don't have a problem with Islam or Arabs, I have a problem with the fact that a bunch of faggots want to run away from their problems only to create more here and across Europe. That's why they only do terrorists attacks against unarmed civilians, because they're total pussies. If we were being invaded by a legitimately strong force that was superior to us, I wouldn't complain, because he who wins deserves to win, but these guys are spineless.

Now I have to go into Walmart all mad, thanks OP I hope i don't shit myself for ur sake

>I hope i don't shit myself for ur sake

pic related

10/10 post

Shame on you user

>States that first post was an intentionally sweeping and exaggerated to highlight how Japan as a whole is oftentimes more callous towards foreigners and has nothing to do with the opinions that Japanese individuals have of some kid that drowned a year ago
>ignores this and continues to push that my main argument is that all Japanese are insensitive
>accuses me of ignoring his argument(?) after ignoring the post I made prior
>counter-argument is "no u" with a dash of "literally"
why am I still here

>why am I still here
because of your small brain.

Stop wasting my time. You nitpicked the first 3 words initial remark of my reply and conveniently ignored the 3 line paragraph after, then went on to say:

"omg this leaf thinks japanese care about muzzies, people who are actually from japan don't care about dead muzzy babies!"

Then claim you didn't say that even though I'm directly quoting you.

You must be one of those retarded SJWs trigglypuffs. You think so highly of yourself and you can never be wrong.

I admitted I was wrong about my initial remark, which was also sort of a question. I was curious as to why the person I replied to assumed OP wasn't Japanese despite OP's flag. You corrected me by claiming he's using a proxy. He may or may not be, for the sake of argument, I can pretend he is.

No value to society and fuck up societies that they do move to.