/sweg/ Sweden General - Making Sweden Based Again Edition

Sweden Democrats surges in new poll, maintaining a comfortable lead as the biggest party, with both political blocks losing ground.

The other blocks themselves are as follows;
Government: S+MP backed by V
Opposition (Alliance): M+KD+L+C

The poll shows that despite both blocks moving towards a more strict immigration policy, with Alliance doing a race for the bottom along with SD to have the strictest action plan to attract the many critics of the immigration, voters still do not find them credible enough, causing this surge in SD. We're in midterm season now, with next elections in 2018. Since the last election in late 2014, SD has gone from 12.9% to 25%.

Hell seger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjand84BBKM
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Rapporter-utredningar/01 Polisen nationellt/Ovriga rapporter-utredningar/Kriminella natverk med stor paverkan i lokalsamhallet Sekretesspr 14.pdf
nwt.se/varmland/2016/09/06/inga-no-go-zoner-i-varmland
youtube.com/watch?v=kXPPMYyJl-g
youtube.com/watch?v=7YGrIvYAsOA
svd.se/sveriges-flyktingbesked-har-blivit-varldsnyhet
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.svd.se/sveriges-flyktingbesked-har-blivit-varldsnyhet
friatider.se/sd-ledam-ter-dementerar-nato-ja
friatider.se/soder-struntade-i-att-rosta-i-protest-mot-sd-ledningens-ja-till-nato
youtube.com/watch?v=U8D_j2s9b8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0Fuaez6BmyY
youtube.com/watch?v=FN-n-UzG_dg
expressen.se/nyheter/sd-backar--stoder-inte-vs-nato-yrkande/
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA
nyheter24.se/nyheter/politik/861626-asylreglerna-fler-flyktingar-regeringen
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee1ANdT70lg
sydsvenskan.se/2015-11-27/sd-topp-vill-utvisa-flyktingar-som-fatt-uppehallstillstand
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html
status.st/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

doesn't seem like a majority, won't they just be cockblocked by the other parties or does sweden has some form of winner takes all system?

Right now the most likely constellation after 2018 is a M+KD government backed by SD. The Alliance itself will likely get broken up as the member parties niche their politics to attract voters and with a clear line between M+KD and L+C on how they want to approach SD.

Ett utav problemen SD har är att dem har stolar som inte är fyllda, om ni bor inom en utav dessa kommuner borde ni försöka fylla dem.

One of the problems SD have is that there's chairs not filled, if you live within one of these regions, do try to fill them up.

I think a KD-SD alliance is very possible coming the next election, with the new leadership means a leadership that hasn't ruined their chances with SD completely; That is if KD is in the Parlament next election.

I've been looking into this actually, theres also plenty of seats for nämndemän.

KD and SD are the most aligned politically, but it all depends on KD passing the 4% cutoff to remain in Riksdagen.

Sweden will not be so based the comming years thanks to the new budget. They try to squeeze taxmoney out of everything. tax on eletrict devices like consols/pc/tv, higher tax for power. tax on tax on tax. Fucking social democrats scum.

It's too late to fix Sweden.

No. It's more likely that sd+liberalerna+kd. M is still tied by the fredde era and the media is grilling her hard to keep away.

Both liberalerna and kd has the biggest to gain by going with sd when they would most likely get their politics throu. Don't know if they can get the votes for this but i hope this is the best way since the moderates are the ones that caused the most harmed to sweden. That are also the social democrats limping foot right now that makes them impossible to support for accepting the new budget.

No its not. Dont get too negative.

True Liberalerna has made a couple of overtures, but I'm not sure they'd cooperate for a budget. An M+KD+L+SD government would be interesting.

>sweg

KD+SD for King and Country

Deus Vult

You will never win. Sweden is ours.

ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ ﺃَﺷَْﻬَﺪُ ﺃَﻥْ ﻟَﺎ ﺇِﻟَﻪَ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠﻪُ ﻭَﺣْﺪَﻩُ ﻟَﺎ ﺷَﺮِﻳﻚَ ﻟَﻪُ ﻭَﺃَﻥَّ ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪﺍً ﻋَﺒْﺪُﻩُ ﻭَﺭَﺳُﻮﻟُﻪُ، ﺭَﺿِﻴﺖُ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠﻪِ ﺭَﺑَّﺎً ﻭَﺑِﻤُﺤَﻤَّﺪٍ ﺭِﺳُﻮﻻً ﻭَﺑِﺎﻹِْﺳﻼَﻡِ ﺩِﻳﻨﺎً "

SD sees somalis swedish

youtube.com/watch?v=rjand84BBKM

Not really.

BWHAHAHAHA it's too late Swedecucks. The best you can hope for is to serve as a warning to your neighbours as much so as the absolute wisdom of Brexit will continue to reverberate.

Initially you will be an EU puppet tethered to her teat - the only thing staving off your complete societal collapse as immigrants vote themselves social security paychecks and more immigration to keep the balance of power and free money coming.

Then the (((Left))) begins the final phase of your metamorphosis as the beneficiaries of New Sweden take to the European Parliament to terraform other states into Swedecuck clones. Eventually the Hegemony will buckle, exhausted of funds and resources and then ... the fires in the Euroghettos rise!

If SD doesn't win sweden is done, there wont be enough whites left to take it back democratically no matter how many libtard girls get rapepilled

Why did he change from that, to saying assimiliation is the key for non swedes for them to become swedes?

You do realize once the Swedish welfare state collapses all the shitskins will go elsewhere, right? The reason they went to Sweden was muh gibs.

>SD
>making anything great
Lost all respect for those fuckers when they didn't help the leftist stop the NATO deal(even tought they first said they would do that).
You now your'e a cuckservative when even the leftist re doing a better job being anti-globalist.
SD also refuses to say what their oppinion on TTIP is.
They are ass kissers for the moderate party.

Liberalerna are the biggest EU shills in parlament.
But it wouldn't suprise me if Sd sudenly became pro-EU too.

i kno who they r

hur ska man gå till väga?

If it wheren' for the feminism and multiculti shit i would unironically vote for the leftwing party.
atleast they aren't Soros sellout

what?

Lade precis en beställning på guld- och silvermynt.
Nu är jag redo för WW3.
Tänkte investera mer i ädelmetaller utöver mynt med mer likviditet, någon som kan ge tips på vart jag ska vända mig?

Bump

polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Rapporter-utredningar/01 Polisen nationellt/Ovriga rapporter-utredningar/Kriminella natverk med stor paverkan i lokalsamhallet Sekretesspr 14.pdf

how many australians do you see permanently living in sverige?

No idea, I only ever met one who was an exchange student in my class for a few years

He loved to party and drink, true mad man

>dkn man bor i närheten av biskopsgården

There was a lack of American flags here

Kom i kontakt med närmaste Parti center, dem borde ha någon lokal inom er kommun; Annars kom i kontakt med någon utav SD politikerna som redan har en stol att sitta på.
Om du bor i någon stad kan du köpa det från någon Zigenare, bättre att dem får cash som kommer att vara värdelöst än att dem sitter på massa värdefullt stöldgods när det är mer värt. Annars så kan du nog köpa det från Pensionärer, dem brukar ha gamla smycken och så som det ser ut nu så behöver dem nog sedlar mer än guld.

nwt.se/varmland/2016/09/06/inga-no-go-zoner-i-varmland

Fast jag har en känsla av att det är värre än de tillåts skriva i tidningar och rapporter...

Ohfan, från Hisingen med.
How's the Dindugarden now? People still shooting eachother over selling dudeweed on the square?

this famalam

no most of that shit is over since they catched the leader.

svenska uttttttt

Shame.

Germany was 100x as fucked at the end of WW1 with decadence and jewry before uncle adolf gave them the G A S S. Don't worry sven

This.

Ack värmland, du sköna

Du härliga land

Du krona bland Svearikes länder!

youtube.com/watch?v=kXPPMYyJl-g

Jussi Björling, ladies and gentlemen!

ذبح الكلاب كافر
nice dubs though

>mfw non-white and living in Sweden.

We need a hero

very beautiful pictures. thanks for sharing.

Tack

Småland reporting in

Who is Övr? I've never heard of them.

>majorna
men det bor ju typ bara svenskar där.

Feminist party, Swedish Resistance, Pirate party and so on.

>dkn man bor på landet och slipper se invandrare och alla röstar sd

SD försöker göra alla som röstar på dem nöjda, de vill stå för allt. Tror ej att de var förbereda på att bli så stora som de blev.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YGrIvYAsOA

"Sverige, Sverige, Sverige fosterland, vår längtans bygd, vårt hem på jorden!
Nu spela skällorna, där härar lysts av brand och dåd blev saga, men med hand vid hand svär än ditt folk som förr de gamla trohetsorden
Fall julesnö och susa djupa mo!
Brinn österstjärna genom junikvällen!
Sverige, moder! Bliv vår strid, vår ro, du land, där våra barn än gång får bo och våra fäder sova under kyrkohällen"

It stands för övrigt, which means extra

nej de har sålt alla sina principer.

Bara missbrukare menar du?

>tfw my cousin moved to Sweden just before the great non Swede cleansing

Bodde där när jag var yngre, riktigt synd att se massa svenskar vara helt nertjackade.

Var på landet?

Jag bor i en liten by och i den lilla hålan som är det närmaste man kan kalla stad i närheten är fylld med zigenare och somalier

Samma här faktiskt, sånt händer i stora städer dock

yugos arent so bad

Utanför Värnamo i Småland

Hey croatbro I was in your country a few weeks over summer a couple years back

Went to Krka park, it was breathtaking..!

>balkan
>worried

Jo, men inte var det lika många tjackisar någon annanstans i Gbg. Tjack och grafitti över hela stället. Tror inte det har förbättrats någonting sedan dess heller. Antar att Sail Racing snubbarna fortfarande håller på.

Well he found a job in 10 days so he's not really a leech.

hello swedefriend good luck in your fight against the jew

So what will be the solution to Sweden's problems?

No memes I want straight answers.

Aren't you expelling everyone?

SD (Sionist democrats) as long as they have Kent Ekeroth who is a sionist kike as a leading party member I will never vote for them. SD as a political party is nothing but controlled opposition.

>tfw tall, blonde female friend who visited Sweden was only hit on by aggressive black guys
it's for the better

svd.se/sveriges-flyktingbesked-har-blivit-varldsnyhet

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.svd.se/sveriges-flyktingbesked-har-blivit-varldsnyhet

So we could deport them by force, or they leave on their own.
I'd like to see a complete shut down of the welfare state, since it can be logically assumed rapefugees are simply welfare state shopping, not just looking for peace.
If we do that they might just leave on their own because low IQ populations won't do well in this relativly higher IQ country.

Without support from us, they will not have money and they will starve.
At that point either they leave or they resort to crime, which could be punishable by deportation imo.

Vad tycker ni om direktdemokraterna? SD funkar ej för mig, de suger för mycket sionistkuk.

Dom är det bästa vi har

ethnic cleansing in 10-15 years minimum, the longer we wait the harder it will be

I've forgotten how our shit political system works.

If SD is the largest party they might still not even gain any political power, right?

Mattias Karlsson is far more cancerious than Ekeroth.
Björn Söder seems to be the only one left with some integrity since he critizised his party for being NATO shills

>I'd like to see a complete shut down of the welfare state

This seems pretty simple to accomplish. Just don't give out any welfare to non citizen.

I mean that's primarly why they're in Sweden and Germany. If they were interested in just safety they could have stopped in Greece, Hungary, here etc we're all safe countries but we don't give lavish handouts.

Nah they have probably sold out and kissed enough moderate ass now to be part of the alliance.

If you ever come to Sweden, I highly recommend the west coast!

This is Grebbestad

SAFETY NET!! SOLIDARITY! EVERYONE IS EQUAL

What are your beaches like in the summer?
Warm enough to sunbathe, swim and do all that other summer shiet?

How many swedes are actually not cucked in sweden? Genuinely curious..

It looks like Washington!! :3
Please someone explain the political parties and what they believe in Sweden and then what they'll actually do if they get power. Tell me about these Swedish "democrats" why do they have the surge

Like is it a case of people hate what's going on but can't do anything about it, or they geniunely are cucked or don't give a fuck?

yeah we have temperate weather, nice warm summer days as long as its not raining

whats your'e definition of cucked/non-cucked?
If it's being against open borders i'd say the majority.

Leave our country Mahmoud. Never come back.

Tyvärr önskar jag att jag var lika optimistisk. Att SD är pro israel säger väldigt mycket om deras moraliska värdegrund som ett nationalistisk parti + att de klippte av alla band med SDU som var för "extrema".

I don't know anything about them being NATO shills. Altough Jimmie Åkesson and Richard Jomshof are the only two SD politicians I respect. It's not enough for me to vote for them however.

anti feminism / anti government pro family, free market etc

If someone came with a solution to end Islam relatively peacefully how many would agree or follow them.

S = Keep things going as they are
Fi+V+MP = SWEDEN YES!
C = Rural party
L+M = Keep things going as they are but with some privatization
KD = "Christian" democrats, their leader fucked shit up by marching in a Pride-parade
SD = Sweden no

That's the Swedish spirit! Give up and accept that brown cock up your ass.

Don't worry, balks are fine in my book. The problem is in the somalis and middle easterners who can't keep their dicks in their pants.

There are many beaches. I live a few hours from the coast, but only a stones throw from Klaraälven and the biggest lake Vänern
That's where I've been swimming since I learned it

I prefer any of the hundreds of fresh water lakes rather than salt water seas.

The oceans tend to get infested by fucking jellyfish like half of summer, which is hell to bathe with. Freshwater lakes are better in that respect.

wait let me change that
L = "muh school"

Håller med dig där, men sveriges utrikespolitik är ju inte så viktig. Plus, om SD fortsätter att gå vänster så kommer ju något annat parti fylla vakuumet dom lämnar efter sig.

friatider.se/sd-ledam-ter-dementerar-nato-ja
friatider.se/soder-struntade-i-att-rosta-i-protest-mot-sd-ledningens-ja-till-nato

I can elaborate more on F+MP+V
V = You no likey our narrow view of politics? To the gulags with you, thought criminal!
Fi = We openly defend shitskin rapists and still call ourselves primarily a feminist party.
MP = ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!!

Sven-Ingvars!

Classic swedish music

youtube.com/watch?v=U8D_j2s9b8Y

youtube.com/watch?v=0Fuaez6BmyY

V gets the tiniest credit from me for being anti-EU. Though they don't want to collaborate with SD about the issue, so what's the point really?

That V is anti-EU is just a meme they're in a pro-EU group in the EU parliament and does not push the issue in any forum.

V is atleast anti EU and aparently the only anti NATO party aswell

youtube.com/watch?v=FN-n-UzG_dg

I will have to give them cred for those points at least, but fuck if they aren't retarded in issues that are related to immigration and integration.

10% want increased immigration
55% think its been too much rest apathetic/neither

Väldigt märkligt att Fria Tider skriver om det där och inte etablerade mainstream tidningar som hatar SD. Som jag förstår har man inte fått en hel bild om vad den där motionen handlade om. SD:s anti NATO position har ju varit ett av deras trumfkort, om det var sant det Fria Tider skriver så hade mainstream tidningarna använt det som slagpåse. Fria Tider är ju lite så där när det gäller seriös opartisk journalistik :-) Det förändrar förstås inte faktumet att SD börjar allt mer bli ett etablerat mainstream parti.

expressen.se/nyheter/sd-backar--stoder-inte-vs-nato-yrkande/
är expressen bättre.
Läser typ alldrig Fria tider men jag gillar inte att länka till expressen eller aftonhoran

Härligt

>d-du röstade på mig eller hur user-kun? :3

äntligen någon som inte är för skatt

Någon måste betala för mahmoud och hans barn

Röstat SD sen 2010.

Är någon medlem i SD (eller annan organisation)? Pappa och farbror är båda medlemmar och jag funderar på om jag ska gå med.

this

bömp

What does Kd stand for?

är medlem i SD, förra SDU och nya ungdomsförbundet.

inte aktiv dock

Kristdemokraterna, Christian democrats

Kristdemokraterna

varför kan inte Kasselstrand starta ett politiskt parti?
SD är cuckservativa förrädare och jag har ingen lust att stödja stormbögarna i NMR

Wasn't MP, KD and L to drop out according to another poll?

its so beautiful
>wipes tear from eye

Skulle bli intressant om Kasselstrand och Hahne börjar samarbeta med Borgerlig Framtid. Då får dom iallafall anledning att släppa det hela med SDU och låta Ungsvenskarna ensamt fylla rollen som SDs ungdomsvinge.

KD is going tp drop out acording to this poll

Like it was to late to fix Rwanda for the Hutu?

Especially MP and KD are threatening to drop out. For KD however, their support often takes a dip between elections and then they get 5 ish percent on voting day because support voting from the other parties.

har ens ungsvenskarna något att komma med? hör alldrig något om dem.
Men gissar att de knappt vågar ha någon annan åsikt en moderpartiet

Uh g-guys..?

WE NEED 50%, OR AT LEAST A COALITION THAT TOTALS A MAJORITY.

DO YOU THINK THEY COULD DO IT BY 2018?

Sole majority no, but it's looking very likely that SD will have the next governments balls in a vice.

no but they are cucks that are becoming more and more like the establishment centre-right parties. My guess is that they are pretty much identical by 2018 and SD will vote infavour of the centre right alliance even tought they aren't part off it.
They will latter shrink because they are of no use because they will be almost identical to the moderate parry and the moderates have more "competent" politicians

Dom har släppt några reklamfilmer har jag för mig men det som förlorades när SDU sänktes var ju Kasselstrands internationella kontakter med andra nationella ungdomsförbund. Jag vet inte om dom har gjort särskilt mycket på den fronten men jag hoppas att det förändras. Om alla nationella ungdomsförbund samarbetade skulle vi kunna lägga bra mycket mer resurser på att få ut budskapet till dom som räknas.

men är de nationalister eller "socialkonservativa"?

Negative nancy, fucking pussy. It's never too late for anything. Oh btw we'll FUCK YOU UP tonight in hockey.

Question for the Swedes;

If non-whites assimilate perfectly (leave parents religion, talk perfect swedish, give up on culture of his own roots, etc.)

Then, do you guys mind non-whites, or non-white immigration in your country?

Corrupting people's morals is a lot more fixable than permanently altering the ethnic makeup of a country, which is irreversable once people start mixing. Isn't Sweden like 10% non-white now? Seems pretty drastic, even more than Weimar Germany. I think the German race is a dead race walking pham, though I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Not one revolution in the history of men has required 51% of the population to do it. You could succeed with 10% if you eliminate the biggest oppression. The rest of the people will be too scared to do anything.

No because they can't leave their low IQ genes behind

Our gene pool is worse now

Immigration is nothing to play with
Our leders have been wreckless

Proxy fag here
We want them out no matter what
They are shit garbage people

Ack, värmeland...
Ja där vill jag leva
Ja där vill jag dö

>mitt ansikte när Socialdemokraterna fortfarande existerar

Det absolut bästa för det här landet vore om de bara dog ut. Så vi äntligen kan gå vidare.

not enough black dicks and herpes

youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA

Awesome, i fully understand. Do you think SD is gonna be helpful in that goal?

nyheter24.se/nyheter/politik/861626-asylreglerna-fler-flyktingar-regeringen

No, I don't
We need the truth, we need facts about crime and race. We need facts about IQ. Most people think we're 100% equal and the outcome of a person is only environment...

That is one hell of a comfy video, thanks

>becoming tougher on immigration
>but still refusing to get into a coalition with SD

Gee I wonder why people don't trust them

I have a friend from Palestine and two friends that are kurds. So i guess i would be fine with it (in smaller quantities)

You give me hope.

It hurts me so much
The way she speaks of our country
I haven't heard 35% of the words she uses in 20 years

We're losing our culture so fast

Do you see that commie block house in the left corner? That's what our cities look like today

they got tougher because sweden needed it

SD are though because they hate brown people

liberal doublethink

Denmark is only 88% Danish, Norway is only 86% Norwegian+Sami. Both of these countries draw roughly 1/2 of their immigrants from Europe, 1/2 from outside Europe. Denmark is about 94% European, Norway is about 92% European. Finland and Iceland are 94% Finno-Swedish and 93% Icelandic and have the strictest immigration policies- both are still about 98%+ European.

Sweden is much much worse than these countries, there isn't any way they're only 10% non-white because that would have them on par with the other Nordic nations which have all adopted strong anti-immigration policies while Sweden has been constantly pushing in the other direction.

It's possible that ethnic Swedes are only 70% of the total population, with Europeans total only making up 80%.

Khaddi can probably stay?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee1ANdT70lg
Helsinki version, in finnish though, no subtitles.

From your point of view, understandable.
And it isn't an all-or-nothing -question, still, i personally would kick out all non-whites and foreign Europeans that were a threat or generally had a bad effect on the finnish people.

Wouldn't suprise me if it's even worse
During work hours there are basically only brown people around

Good that people are not falling for (((Alliance))), clearly controlled opposition.

Same as our (((VVD))).

Where do you live? I study at Porvoo, (Fairly populated, close to helsinki, city)

And like, every 15th person is non-white

Your cousin is white and based. He will not have to go back.

sd has pretty much becomed controlled opposition to the alliance

Småland.

Literally makes me tear up every time.
Best landskap for sure.

hanrej påhittad

Fria Tider är det bästa svensk journalistik har att ge, och dom har länge länge ställt sig kritiska mot SD ledningen.

Om du anser att SvD och DN är mer trovärdiga så är du mentalt efterbliven och bör snarast expatrieras till madagascar

The statistics as of 2015 said that 16% of Swedish citizens are born outside of Sweden and I'd reckon 6-7% of those are European immigrants.

However it's hard to tell how many we have that are born here. If I had to guess it would have to be around 10-15% in total with the people born here. 20% is too high

>0 asylum seekers

>controlled opposition

cp?

Moderaterna är ju typ också imot invandring nu. men visst SD har kanske en bra invandringspolitik men de har gått imot flera av sina principer för att fjäska för moderaterna. går fan inte att lita på dem.

>Anti EU
You tell yourself that, Jonas.

They voted for the constitutional change which criminalizes exiting the EU.

>dkn man flyttar från Sverige och SD börjar vinna

det enda viktiga är invandringen

förstår du inte att moderatfjäsket är för att ta väljare ifrån moderaterna som vill samarbeta med SD?

I think one of the funniest things ever is Sverigedemokraterna. One side goes like...
>oh noes they have Nazi roots and must still be very ebil ppl omg omg pls stahp voting them snälla they are still Nazi
while another side is...
>goddamn SD snälla pls have retained your Nazi roots and put on full 2473651488 purges once you get power please remain true to your roots

I kinda wonder whose side people in the middle are. Which are they really hoping.

Du flyttade till Kina? Vi träffas där, min bruder. Jag har begynnet en samling av Finskarna till at flytta till Heilongjiang and bygga vårt livet på nytt när Europa bränner.
>men är inte Heilongjiang kallt och fattig som fan?
Ja, och därför vi skall bygga där. Omstart som sagt.

>det enda viktiga är invandringen
men då kan du ju lika gärna rösta på moderaterna din cuck. har SD någon plan för att kontra de stora antalet invandrare vi redan har?
Spelar ingen roll om vi tar in 0 invandrare det är kört för oss ändå om vi inte börjar massutvisningarna snart.

varför kina? måste väl finnas något bättre ställe

sydsvenskan.se/2015-11-27/sd-topp-vill-utvisa-flyktingar-som-fatt-uppehallstillstand

SD are like AfD in Germany. They wont get elected.

litar inte på att de faktiskt skulle genomdriva det där. samarbeta med M är viktigare för dem. SD är inga riktiga nationalister de är opportunister och i värsta fall smygglobalister

Sold out to the jews and sold out to the big money.
SD is a fucking disgrace.

Fast maten är god och billig här. Måste säga att japanska soppor är godare. Sen kan jag få allt levererat till dörren inom 45 minuter för en femma.

Well duuuh. They get a shit ton of partibidrag from (((someone))), so they need to uphold their deal.

SD is the Danske Folkparti of Sweden, ask the ones who left DF about their stance on globalism or their migrants...

SD are CO but at least they will lower the migrant intake for a while. Not that it will help in the long run but still..

deportera och omvända permanenta uppbehållstillstånd

hur kan man lita på moderaterna när de var de som öppnade gränserna?
moderaterna har varit rätt klara med att invandringsminskningen är tillfällig

Det finns inte. När du är lika rödpillat som jag du kommer at förstå att det är det enda alternativet kvar. Begynne din mental äventyr här:
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html

moderater är smyg-nyliberaler

Scandinaviatown in China when?

>Good Goy.

bämp

>Invandrare här
Hur knullad är jag?

Beror på, är du en tjej?

Vi måste vara snabb innan Europa går åt helvete, max 5 år tid. Då stänger gränsena där. Börja plugga kinesisk nu.

>Invandrartjejer browsar Cred Forums
Nej.. nej. Jag är kille.

I just don't want me and my friends to get raped by kebab thugs.

Ställde frågan för att bygga upp för ett skämt, men glömde vad det var

så istället undrar jag varifrån du kommer från början

Alex Jones has been prominently covering this propaganda video lately, saying that it's the plan for every Western country.

Balkan

>täby
>no-go zone

Neger, det må inte vara den vitaste och mest perfekta kommunen men det är så in i helvettes mycket bättre än Tensta och Husby kan jag säga dig

Did we start a movement?

Så säger alla till en början.

balkan är ok, bara du inte är alban

Finnish media reported how good the economy of Sweden is doing. What´s the truth?

Oh fuck you.
We both know that this isn't the socialists.
This is both sides of the aisle viewing the working Swede as their personal pocketbooks that they can squeeze for whatever retarded projects that they want to push through.

It's not that they're socialists. It's that they're the established political class. The conservatives would be just as bad.

>anything about sweden
>good

if you dump 160 000 people that need to be tended to that creates a lot of public jobs

:(
Jag gillar täby. Bott där hela mitt liv.
Jävla moderat anusar som styr allt neri skiten

Are tax rates rising? You have lot of public jobs that is for sure and I recall that while 20 % of Finns work in municipalities in Sweden the number is 25 %. How long can you continue that way, that is the question.

Jepp. Är nöjd här i värmland, men det är ju bara en tidsfråga innan det kommer hit också.

Ännu bättre är att bojkotta alla slags former av nyheter. Det enda som kan rädda Sverige är en reningseld som sänker det här landet till ruiner. Dubbelmoral standarden och mängden av konflikträdda narcissistiska horungar gör att det här landet är bortom räddning. Endast i konflikt kommer man finna en högre mening i det här Ingenmanslandet.

see
I dont have any income but we do have one of the highest tax rates and with the current budget deficit they will need a lot of new income. They are also taking money that would go to old people and giving it to immigrants

dont worry senpai. this shit will be easy. desu it would be better if the other parties cheat somehow and SD loses. then we can have a civil war.

the muslims want to conquer sweden. they might be taking advantage of our welfare right now. but even when that collapses they will take control and turn it into a 3rd world shithole.

Kristen = blodsbroder
Muslim = till gaskammaren

this fucking shitskin again. get the fuck out of my country.

Best of luck..

Hey Swedes, I'm about to wrap up an enlistment here but I still want to keep removing kebab.

I've always wanted to visit your country but all the hajis disuade me really, what if I show up and start kicking some haji asses for you guys?

I'm an American, am light brown since I'm a bean so they cant play the race card on me and I can always play the PTSD card!

Its a win-win, I get to finally visit your country and you have leas hajis to worry about and I'll even make a huge deal about how they're ruining your country.

What do you say guys?

Please Kek, bless Sweden. Let them expel useless invaders.

16% is the number of non europeans and their descendants according to renowned migration scholar Tino Sanandaji.

Pls come ;_;
I can ask Abdullah if he'll be willing to part with my wife for a weekend. She gives great head I've heard.

bömp

Har börjat komma till Lund nu också ser allt fler av dem på gatorna. Lund som aldrig fått så många på grund av bostadsbrist fick plötsligt reinfeldt nivåer under 2015. Har gjort dem så jävla mycket synligare och nu börjar plötsligt vissa problem som bara fanns i Malmö innan komma hit.

Is uh, this what Swedish humor is like?

Bor i Täby så jag kan uttala mig något sånär.

Täby är ganska homogent men det finns vissa ghetton (Flygkors, Fregatten och området bakom Täby Centrum). Inga direkta no-go zoner eftersom det mest är juggar och ((("välutbildade" (läs: Pizzeria och kebabhaksägare) invandrare))), men inget ställe man direkt vill stanna kvar vid.

Roligt nog verkar SMR ha ganska bra flyt i området. Mötte på dem för en tid sedan när de stod och delade ut flygblad i Täby Centrum (gick självklart fram och tackade dem för deras stöd till KAMPEN). Hittade också oironiskt en graffitimural i en gångtunnel i mitt område där någon hade skrivit "14/88 GASA PACKET HELL SEGER". Skrattade till och skrek HELL SEGER, så antagligen finns det säkert några Cred Forumsacker i området.

It means "the rest", so all the really tiny parties.

It'll be fun genociding you all

Swebrit reporting in.

Any chance on a Swexit?

>Denmark is only 88% Danish, Norway is only 86% Norwegian+Sami. Both of these countries draw roughly 1/2 of their immigrants from Europe, 1/2 from outside Europe. Denmark is about 94% European, Norway is about 92% European. Finland and Iceland are 94% Finno-Swedish and 93% Icelandic and have the strictest immigration policies- both are still about 98%+ European.
>Sweden is much much worse than these countries, there isn't any way they're only 10% non-white because that would have them on par with the other Nordic nations which have all adopted strong anti-immigration policies while Sweden has been constantly pushing in the other direction.
>It's possible that ethnic Swedes are only 70% of the total population, with Europeans total only making up 80%.

No we are not 60% white....

These are the 25 biggest immigrant groups between 1900-2015:

Finland – 156 045
Iraq – 131 888
Syria – 98 216
Poland – 85 517
Iran – 69 067
Jugoslavia – 67 190
Somalia – 60 623
Bosnia and Hercegovina – 57 705
Germany – 49 586
Turkey – 46 373
Norway – 42 074
Denmark – 41 870
Thailand – 38 792
Afghanistan – 31 267
Eritrea – 28 616
China – 28 410
Chile – 28 072
Romania – 26 358
Lebanon – 26 159
UK – 25 266
India – 23 237
USA – 19 515
Russia – 19 450
Vietnam – 17 085
Ethiopia – 16 704

Shitskins aren't even over 500 000. Muslims are 5% of the population but about half of those are european muslims from the balkans, ie not very muslim at all.

Jodå, bor själv i Näsbypark så Fregatten har man erfarenhet av. Aldrig sett nått våld eller känt mig orolig där, men fan när man tar buss 619 från Täby Centrum och två dussin nertjackade babianer och burkor väntar på Centralvägen. Stinker direkt upp hela bussen

I looked into the "Greater Stockholm Area" demographics a few days ago.

Thats Stockholm + all surrounding municipalities such as Huddinge, Tyresö etc and also a few other places such as Norrtälje and Södertälje. Total population in Greater Stockholm is about 2.2 million.

I found that out of these 2.23 million, about 1.3 million were ethnic Swedes (= born in Sweden to two parents who were both born in Sweden).

But there are jews, gypsies and now third generation assyrians/turks/persians in those statistics. So the number of ethnic Swedes is probably lower, 55 % perhaps.

Hm.. Intressant må jag säga.

Adding; but keep in mind that this meant that anyone with a finnish or other european parent counted as a non-Swede. And all european immigrants counted (obviously) as non-Swedes.

So if we are talking about the % of whites, its way higher than 55 %, probably around 70 %.

>So if we are talking about the % of whites, its way higher than 55 %, probably around 70 %.

No. One you're retarded. That should be obvious.

Two. Pic related.

>bor själv i Näsbypark

O-oj, vilket sammanträffande.

>dkn man kan ha stött på andra Cred Forumsacker utan att ens veta om det

>this thread
fucking awesome.

I never lost faith in you guys. Never. Peter Forsberg is my hero, and I knew the swedes still have a little Forsberg in them.

These are numbers for ethnic Swedes you stupid shit. And theres not even a source, gtfo you Reinfeldt shill trying to pretend Sweden isnt overrun by allahu snackbars.

>tfw even småland is getting swarmed with immigrants now

No they're not you miserable self-cucking faggot. Go suck a burger dick.

You are the definition of being in denial.

Most of the "evidence" I see of a sweden "overrun" is totally fake. Jewish instagrams, staged ad campgains, etc. The jew is the most important enemy in your country.

ISIS will become a factor if you don't all wake up.

You are the definition of being a swecuck.

>bo i småland
>sitter på tåget till univerisetet
>se slöjor ÖVERALLT
mfw

Men man ska ändå ge smålänningarna cred, de anpassar sig förvårnadsvärt bra *rub hands*

SD doesn't even have to win, hell they barely have to exist as it is right now.

the popular rethoric about immigration has done a 180. all political parties except for 2 are in support of limiting immigration. something that has been done, and has been enforced since the beginning of the year.

>no Fisksätra
haha "aa"

>SWEDE FIGHT
Can't you two yell at each other from your windows in your tiny country?
>probably wouldn't hear over the calls to prayer

What's the average swede (non-immigrant) on the street think these days? I keep waiting for the Great Swede Awakening, but it'll never happen.

>Most of the "evidence" I see of a sweden "overrun" is totally fake.

We are overrun just not in terms of numbers. We accept leeches and our welfare system and success depends on a social contract where everyone pulls their weight and don't abuse the system. We didn't have a problem with immigration rates before we started taking in people that have zero interest in contributing and sees our welfare, that we pay for, as their "right" and "salary". 200 000 or 300 000 doesn't sound like a lot, but when you take into account that each one of these gets the equivalent to an American minimum wage plus education, healthcare, dental and tons of other shit like furniture etc; then it adds up to a proper shitstorm when you have only a few million people to pay for it all.

>What's the average swede (non-immigrant) on the street think these days?

hard to say. But seeing as the rethoric anti-refugee rethoric is accepted in politics, it's not a stretch to say that most swedes accept it in public aswell.

i can really give my subjective opinion on it. But most colleagues and friends i talk to are against immigration.

>I keep waiting for the Great Swede Awakening, but it'll never happen.

what do you expect to happen during an "awakening?"

Fine as long as they are few.
Right now there is too many for it to be acceptable.
Most of them have to go anyway as they are a danger to our society.

>SD gains majority of votes
>nothing changes

>what do you expect to happen during an "awakening?"
A return to nationalism I suppose. I think mainstream culture has become feminized, and Sweden looks hard hit.

When you read about "don't rape me" wristbands you begin to wonder about the mental state of the nation.

Sweden, even moreso than France or Germany seem to encourage the destruction of their national and racial identity in order to accomplish...what exactly? It's more than just being charitable, it's almost suicidal.

Fugg, vi kanske gick i skolan tillsammans.

Vilken tunnel var det du hittade 14/88 i btw? Och finns det kvar eller blev det sanerat dagen därpå?

Ethnic Swedes 70% of the population is probably true, But then again it does not count people like me whom descend from other European/white countries, Myself iam of Finnish descent.
70% Ethnic Swedish yes but around 82-85% white, Sweden is geographically speaking very large(Third largest in EU Fifth largest in Europe) considering our population.
There is multiple places which don't have any shitskins as far the eye can see.

>What's the average swede (non-immigrant) on the street think these days? I keep waiting for the Great Swede Awakening, but it'll never happen.

Same as with feminism. Ten years ago we were where you guys are now with crazy levels "you gonna get fired!" feminism. Then it changed and now they're marginalized pretty much everywhere in society except the media and some branches of the political sphere.

Immigration is making the same shift. Just a few years ago you couldn't say anything without being accused of being a racist but now it's more or less open rage in the workplace. These 25% for SD is only the tip of the iceberg imho, the actual % who are anti-immigration is much much higher. M and KD (approx 23%) have both had to sharpen their rhetoric against immigration because of pressure from their voters.

HOW is Östberga no-go? How the fuck is Farsta No-go? This list is shit.

Dom är alltid på samma plats med och fan tiggare utanför varenda affär.

Blir tokig.

>WE WUZ MEDITERRANEANS N SHIET

According to Wikipedia general election thread SD is the 3rd biggest party right now based on the average of the last 10 polls.

unfortunately this is likely the case. The Swedes are the most brainwashed out of all European countries and when you're given all that shit by the government the day you come out of your mothers womb, it's hard to break them out of that spell.

Direktdemokratis kommer aldrig fungera i Sverige. Borgerlig Framtid kanske är något mer för dig?

Thanks user, your post has given me some hope.

>tfw have swedebros
>tfw always wanted to visit
>tfw Bergman's Sweden doesn't exist anymore

Dkn när man fucking bor IIII helvetes jävla norra biskopsgården

>dkn när man gick i en skola med typ 50% invandrare
>dkn när man gick i en homogen teknik-klass

någon annan /ggv/ här?

That is because during work hours all the Svens and Idas are working while muhammed and the 40 rövare is out sipping their oogabooga coffee talking on the café about oogabooga things.
Also remember that a very large portion of Swedens population lives on the vast countryside we have.

just wanna say that these threads really give me hope. seeing so many repilled swedes almost makes it seem like we can make it.

>According to Wikipedia general election thread SD is the 3rd biggest party right now based on the average of the last 10 polls.

status.st/

Sentio was one of the biggest pollsters and got fired when they started reporting SD's numbers. They're based in Norway.

YouGov are reporting the same numbers, are based in the UK and publish their numbers in Metro (Swedish but politically independent and distributed in 20 some countries around the world so couldn't give a shit).

The rest... well they still have a job.

>sipping their oogabooga coffee talking on the café about oogabooga things.
There's constantly a large brood of somalis doing just that at any biltema café. Me and my father have taken to calling their standard coffee-cinnamon roll-glass of water order "blacky meal".

>A return to nationalism I suppose.
during a political event in a couple of months ago, almost all political parties had a more nationalistic rethoric. Even though it was all about the EU and the world, just a year ago.

political leaders are proritizing sweden and swedes, because thats what the people want, as is evident with SD's popularity.

>When you read about "don't rape me" wristbands you begin to wonder about the mental state of the nation.

You haven't been keeping up with the general debate then. That campaign recieved nothing but hate.

>Sweden, even moreso than France or Germany seem to encourage the destruction of their national and racial identity in order to accomplish...what exactly? It's more than just being charitable, it's almost suicidal.

we barely take in refugees nowadays. the ones who want to help third worlders are advocating to help them on site.

>It's not enough for me to vote for them however.
Why? What are your reasons?

>Liberals
not even once

Well, I actually agree that SD is probably the biggest party since they outperformed the polls in 2014 and the same is true for many right wing/nationalist parties in Europe.

I hope 25-30% is enough already to steer things into another direction. Make Sweden Great Again!

All pollsters except Sentio and YouGov are way off on SD's numbers.

>unfortunately this is likely the case. The Swedes are the most brainwashed out of all European countries and when you're given all that shit by the government the day you come out of your mothers womb, it's hard to break them out of that spell.

-Nigger president
-Soon to be corrupt witch president
-... who got her job by sucking the dick of the former president
-... who was succeeded by a retard who got his job by being squirted out of the cock of a former president
-Nigger riots
-Black Lives Matter
-Black athelet worship
-Jew banks
-Jew money
-Jew cocks
-Mexican nannies
-Spanish in school and in public places
-Get shot
-Get exploded
-Get jet fueled

Fuck off, cuck.

>this cookie cutter butthurt liberal europoor american hate

fuck off muhammed. Dont get pissed at us because you fucked up your own country

Our country is already too overrun by immigrants though

Only violence can solve this

>Make Sweden Great Again!

We're getting there.

>being this much of a loser

You need majority (>50% of the votes) if you want to rule alone and unopposed.

Sounds like Sweden is making a recovery; what else needs to happen in your opinion?

>fuck off muhammed. Dont get pissed at us because you fucked up your own country

That's fucking hilariously ironic, Jamal-Miguel. When your best option is a billionaire orange haired faggot with a fake tan who promises to right things by building a wall and lowering all your wages... kek.

THE NORDIC RESISTANCE MOVEMENT 2018 BOYS, FORGET ABOUT THE ZIONIST DEMOCRATS (SD)

That would be Germany. Isnt it basically illigal to talk about Germany as a nation or ethnic group there?

also this M8 america is eternally fucked. It is possible that in europe we would have mass deportations but that will never happen in the us

>dkn jude
>dkn tycker SD har sålt sig själva
>dkn enda andra nationella alternativet hatar en

Keep getting cuck'd by mudslimes, Oskar.

gör som allas vår favorit-semit, konvertera

If Jan Björklund gets overthrown and Birgitta "surrender it all to the jews" Olsson gets to be partyleader you can forget about Liberalerna working with SD. They will go 110% open border cucks under her leadership.

Yeah i have noticed the same style of behaviour everytime i go to town during workhours.
It really is something weird in that coffee...

Deus Vult min bror!

Sweden is not even close to US level of self-annihilation.

Jan Björklund is like the most pro-EU cuck in parlament allready. But i wouldn't be suprised if SD stopped being real eurosceptics just too be able to work with them

Greetings kike! Jews served in the SS so if you have the right ideological principles, there won't be a problem for you in the future nordic union.

Is both your parents of jewish descent or are you a mischling?

>It really is something weird in that coffee...
no, it's just that coffee refills are free in this country and a nigger would never pass on the opportunity to parasitize

What are the requirements to win seats in Sweden? 3%? 5%? Or is it based on winning "counties"/FTFP system like in the UK

4%

It's 4% to get into the parliament.

America doesnt even have 1% muslims. Sweden is currently the rape capital of the world and in typical arrogant europoor fashion, you blame you fucking up your own country on the big bad boogeyman americans for reasons.

I know, you are way worse. Youre meme country has nothing to be proud of other than "muh humanitarianism!" which led you into the world of shit you live in today.

at least while you flush your country down the toilet you can LARP as "le epic nazis" like these faggots

Wew, great that those feminists didn't get into parliament

Mods why can these cucks can have a general and romania cant

>coffee refills are free in this country

Not for long.

Just like how my local crafts stores don't keep their goods outside in summer anymore.

Like how you could have your bike unlocked around here before.

Like how women would walk home alone here before.

Used to be you could just pick up meat at the supermarket, now it's behind lock and key and you have to ask for it. Yes, seriously.

It's these wonderful creeping enrichments that really make you stop and think about how wonderful diversity really is.

Gå till Danderyd om man har pengar.
Inte en neger i sikte.

>60%
>49%
>1 in 6
>13%
>nigger prez
>only 95% euro dna

>implying it matters what kind of nonwhites are in your country

>Jan Björklund is like the most pro-EU cuck in parlament allready.

He's also a former soldier though. A pragmatic. Most of the horseshit he says is just for political reasons; mind you he was accused many years ago for being a "racist" because he wanted stricter demands on immigrants applying for citizenship.

And EU isn't inherently a bad thing because we still have influence there whereas alone we would be completely dominated by (((American))) policy. It's messed up at the moment but it's the only hope we have.

FYI those people who made that video is literally who?

You're obviously a kike or a trolling retard.
Who gives a fuck about the percentage of muslims when you're own country is a race mixed, mongrel state runned openly by jewish corporations and lobbyists.

Our problems has nothing to do with the religious beliefs of the immigrants and as sooner people realise the fact, the better.

We have a lot to be proud of, our kind (yet naïve) population of white proud men and women, our rich history and innovations.

You americans truly know nothing about what's happening outside of your borders. Most of you don't know why you are fighting wars for the kikes in the middle east.

we have to storm the riksdag with our stickers HELL FUCKING SEGER HELL ODEN

>America doesnt even have 1% muslims.

I wouldn't trade two of our mudslimes for one of your niggers. You have 38 000 000 of them...

There are places in Africa I'd feel safer than places in Amerinig.

No i swear there is something in the coffee which triggers their inner bix nood.
As soon as they have taken a couple of sips of it they go full bix nood.
They literally go from oogabooga to Kagwooga looga ma nooga dug dug looga te fiki fiki oogawaga.
I have lived in both the US and Sweden and i can safely say that most of the US is worse than any place in Sweden, In Miami you even had fucking bars on your windows, I were lucky if i encountered a white person.
I won't even mention how NY and LA is as these cuckinfested cities were too shitskinfilled to even begin with.
Alaska were nice desu, Aswell as rural montana but god your cities are cucked.
Also you have a literal Muslim nigger president.
How the fuck can you state that a country which has a slightly retarded white guy as primeminister is worse than what you have.
The differance in Sweden compared to the US is that we can actually throw all shitskins out if we ever wanted to as they are not our kinsmen.

>Det sprängdes bara en handgranat här förra veckan så det är inte så illa faktiskt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog

Dan Park says it best...

>As soon as they have taken a couple of sips of it they go full bix nood.
they're probably high off their asses on khat whenever they venture outside of their homes

A lot of jews married ethnic swedes when they immigrated.
How long have your family been here? Do you have a Swedish family name?

both are.
But i don't look particularly jewish

Probably, i wonder what the purpose of them is on this planet?
I mean i understand that flies exist to be food for lizards and other animals etc.. But Somalis only purpose is to leech money and be literal subhumans.
Literally why are they allowed to exist even in a enslaved form?

dads side since the 1940s(refugees).
Moms side since the late 1800s

OuO

>for being a "racist" because he wanted stricter demands on immigrants applying for citizenship.
that was just lies to steal votes from SD.
It was not like he tried to make those policies a reality while in power

Do you have more? I find it useful and could share it among my relations in France, either to warn those who would go to Sweden for tourism ; or to report accurately what the state of Sweden is.

We actually care about the sake of all European countries, so the more intel the better.