EVERYBODY HURTS SOMETIMES

EVERYBODY HURTS SOMETIMES
EVERYBODY CRIES

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/324571615/NBC-News-SurveyMonkey-Toplines-and-Methodology-9-12-9-18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bahahaha Drumpfcucks on suicide watch

What the fuck why are the numbers flat lining

TBQHWY if Hillary does get voted in then I think the people of the United States are beyond all hope.

THIS IS FAKE

HILLARY IS WINNING BIG TIME

MEETING ARE PACKED, EVERYONE IS ENTHUSIASTIC

DON'T LET DRUMPF (LOL) SUPPORTERS PRETEND OTHERWISE

How long before another polling (((correction)))?

Nope, it will actually show that America is not full of single digit IQ rednecks. Can't say the same about the UK after Brexit...

> What the fuck why are the numbers flat lining

For almost one week no polls were published. It's the first time that happens.

F. E. A. R.

Fuckin hell. I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy.

Bill do NOT want her to win.
He's currently the most extatic guy on earth tbf famalam.

>the mainstream is literally ignoring poll results because they don't like what they say

>suicide watch

This fucking system they have going.

They're keeping the last 7 different sources but only one has been actively updating and that's the LA Times poll, they've changed that almost everyday and then kept old polls attached to anchor Trump below Hillary.

Could anybody really think that she is ahead after these past few weeks?

Thank you for correcting the record.

I assume you will be voting Liberal Democrats?

>Hillary collapses in front of the whole world
>every other poll shows decline
>goes +1 in the NBC poll

oy

that really implored my grey matter to utilize its cognitive functions

SNP actually

oh so you're a cuck's cuck then

how quaint

It's time to read the methodology, Cred Forums
scribd.com/document/324571615/NBC-News-SurveyMonkey-Toplines-and-Methodology-9-12-9-18

It's desperate yids thinking if they tweak the polls that will somehow give a psychological advantage to clinton supporters

You can see how they're holding on for dear life when you read any MSM news website. Even the BBC which is supposed to be neutral by law is gathering up every scrap of plausibly deniable bias, implying shit with headlines and wording as much as they can get away with.

When the Colin Powell leaks came out all they reported on was that he said Trump was a disgrace and ignored the real news content!

Don't meme at me, nigger.

Seriously, every time he gets within striking distance his numbers fall. It's usually because he said something retarded but I don't think that's the case this time.

All the shit that Trump has said throughout his campaign has stuck in the minds of voters. He has done nothing to convince people that he has the maturity to lead.

Everything is under control

The last 2 weeks have been great for me

I'm surging in the polls, and Trump's campaign is completely surrounded

Hello CTR.

LA Times is reporting the real numbers because they've seen the writing on the wall and want to stay on Trump's good side when he becomes President.

>All the shit that Trump has said throughout his campaign has stuck in the minds of voters.
Everyday folk don't have the patience for politics, which is why the democrats are taking on the bad strategy of desperately trying to forcefeed old Trump sound bites so that they remember.

Not to give Trump too much credit but it has been a long campaign and he has said so much that all of his gaffes/memes have become obscured to even the people actively trying to keep track. People have already forgotten about that Khan shit.

What is said and done now leading up to the election is what matters and Hillary is absolutely shitting the bed whilst Trump has finally "pivoted" conveniently in time.