Guys, is water shortage a hoax? is primary water real?

i found this thing called primary water but i dont know if i shoud belive it. I searched it on google and no recomendations came up, like if google was trying to hide it. what do you guys think is primary water a real thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

stopthecrime.net/2014 water cylces.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ExfQY80Zm_w
water.usgs.gov/edu/gwdepletion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringwoodite
youtu.be/luNgPO-vqBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is water scarcity real

Yes.

Water shortage is real and one of the reason we're going to be attacked in the near future

>Hard to read image
>gif
I hope your dick falls off. In public.

>hard to read

Stop fapping to tarps and get glasses m8.

google yemen water

they are running out of ground water, and still use half of what they have to grow khat or whatever that plant is that they chew, but has no nutritional value.

they have a coastline, so maybe they will develop de-salinization tech that will save the rest of us when our time comes.

unfortunately, talking about population control is racist, due to africa being the place where we expect to have billions more people in the next few decades.

sure i know that water shortage is real, but this thing called primary water seems to be a very good sollution dosent it? and if this thing called primary water is real then water shortage would only be a hoax rigtht?

yea well maybe this is mother natures way of population control

scarcity =/= shortage, dumbass

Explain lol

This will be rich

scarcity = consumers have enough money to buy the water they want but cant get it, think fuel shortage

shortage - actually not enough of a given resource

this is literally basic economics 101

shit its the other way around

Cool well you go build pipes from Canada to Africa then lad.

As to 'primary water', I don't even know what the fuck I'm looking at. They claim to have a revelation and their revolaton is... GROUNDWATER. I'm still pretty deeply confused by primary water, but I think it's along the lines of 'natural news'. I mean here is their flyer for 'primary water'.

stopthecrime.net/2014 water cylces.pdf

The creator of the website is one Deborah Tavares. She appears to latch onto any 'tinfoil of the month' pseudoscience.

But for the sake of being open-minded, here's her video explaining the premise.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExfQY80Zm_w

Irrelevant. If X litres of water are needed in Africa and Africa's groundwater is depleted, then Africa has a water shortage.

>economic water scarcity

Like, dig a hole Jamal.

It's not a hoax, but it is a manufactured shortage. California's democratic politicians have been vetoing every attempt to build a water pipeline into the state for the past 10 years, even though it'd solve all the states water problems at minimal cost.

Liberals thrive off creating crises and then claiming they're the only ones who can solve them, even the imaginary ones (like global warming).

everything is a hoax

It's not a con. Like everything else you people use it excessively.

water.usgs.gov/edu/gwdepletion.html

>inb4 muh sources

Google 'groundwater depletion'. No shortage of articles and papers on the topic.

>everything is a hoax

Mutti Merkel will hear of this, antisemite! >:-(

well a pipeline from state to state wouldnt fix the problem, just delay it.
drilling to make way for a pipeline into the earths crust wich would suplly with unlimeted amounts of primary water would solve the problem. look at the picture, it explains that there is unlimeted amounts of water under the earths crust

>build a water pipeline into the state for the past 10 years, even though it'd solve all the states water problems at minimal cost.

which states are going to give california water? nobody in the west has that sort of surplus.

If we need more water we just need to throw a few meteors at earth.
But there is plenty of water in the sea.

It's not a hoax. It's just being used up by large corporations and fracking.
Don't believe the fabrication (((THEY))) use to keep you a pleb.

A fresh water shortage is possible depending on the demand. It isn't just used for drinking. It's also used in agriculture, industrial processes, etc.

no your images is a shitty attempt at a slide thread

water is created by human bodies burning calories and breathing oxygen, and is destroyed by trees which eat up and destroy water (photosynthesis cracks the water molecules up, physically destroying the water) and shitting out oxygen and calorie-containing food matter.

it goes around in a cycle. Also, cars create water as well (oil is more plant-shit).

Africa could huge build purification facilities to get seawater drinkable and pump it to other areas.

>pump it to other areas.

Here's the problem. How big a pipe do you need to move water for tens of milions of people thousands of miles inland?

A lot of pretty big pipes.
Expensive, but possible.

Water short Age is ridiculous my dumb idea.
Lakes and artificial lakes are getting redpilled with brain and never run out.

If you dont have enough lakes dog a massive joke in the earth and wait for it to fill, there you go A WATER STORAGE.

Water circle isnt going to breaks any time soon.
The very idea that water may some how run out is retarded.

The only problem is that desalinization is incredibly expensive cause you need to either push it trough special salt prove filters or evaporate seawater and collect the water vapor

Who the fuck is going to pay for that

It would definitely be a massive project, but depending on how it's done it could revolutionize Africa. Imagine flooding the Sahara Desert with water from the Atlantic. Most of Africa would then be colonizable and water could be purified inland.

I love your english, Ivan. But yea if you say so

>retards overpopulate wastelands
>surprised to see water be rekt
>blame it on whitey

Auto-correct is at it again.
Call the cops.

Then genetically modify humans to process salt in a better way :^)

Sadly we arent allowed to modify niggers so they can live on there own

You'd still need to purify the water to some extend though. There's more to ocean water than just salt water.

>they have a coastline, so maybe they will develop de-salinization tech that will save the rest of us when our time comes.

> Yemen
> developing anything

Yemen's an incredible shithole, and their ongoing low-grade civil war isn't helping matters. Think to yourself "is Somalia likely to develop cost effective desalination? Indoor plumbing?" it's like that

The problem isn't a shortage of water, it's a shortage of clean freshwater.
There are massive reserves of freshwater in underground aquifers, but those aquifers take a long time to refill naturally, and we're draining them (primarily for crop irrigation) faster than they can refill.
America is the worlds breadbasket, and when a huge portion of its fields turn to dust it's going to be a major happening.

>There isn't much water around desert areas
WOW holy shit jesus i got redpilled so hard right there

Water scarcity is real... 20% by weight of lava is water (which is why it's so violent at first when it comes out but later becomes just molten rock) but nobody can drink 1000 degree water.

This guy explains everything the best: in my opinion.

t. Hydrologist

Yes, there are all sorts of poisonous plankton, poisonous algea and other chemicals that humans should not drink like tons of Bromide that also needs to be removed before seawater is drinkable.

It's being done with oil for a while now.
Doesn't seem to be a problem.

wow let me add this to my privilege list

Water shortage can be mostly fixed if we could modify crops to use less water or live in saltier environments but that's 'unethical' and 'unsafe' fucking hippy politicians

There is plenty of water, the problem is infrastructure

Instead they promote biological cotton and farming, which use enormous amounts of fresh water

You are a retard, what is density and why does it mean your wrong? Google it to find out nigger

oh come on you faggot. how can you not get hard when you look at this tarp?

Straya here in the red zone its 100% real

at least the east coast will probably have desal plants at some point

>hydrogen in the Earth's mantle
No.

>is water shortage a hoax?
the idea is that we are polluting the places water flows through, like rivers and lakes, however climate change will shift the flow of water to new places

its funny when doom sayers worry so much and then the problem fixes itself

also, burning fossil fuel produces water

wut the fuck kind of english you speaking commie bastad?

How about just pushing salt water and every household is equipped with its own desalination unit.

I never understood why the fuck we can't filter or treat salt water. It makes no sense, so it is probably a hoax

same reason we don't put little coal-fired power plants in every home

We can. Greatest Ally is doing it.

It's very expensive. But not as expensive as dying of thirst.

The volumes are not comparable to what would be required. Let's say a million people. The average adult globally uses 80 gallons a day. Let's give africa half of that, it's still 40 (US) gallons a day. or 40 million gallons a day. that's 14bn gallons a year. The largest water pipe system planned as of today is expected to move 22bn gallons annually. There are more than a million people living in physical water scarcity in Africa. The other issue is desalination on this scale may well present other issues. It's not impossible but a massive logistical issue. And somewhere as unstable as Africa probably not feasible for the time being.

I was over last year. Went to lake Macquarie. It was way down. This was in September. Thank doge I live in Scotland desu.

desalination is a thing, used on ships to supply infinite water on voyages

Shit son that's pretty nice.

Fuck you and your water OP, this is now a tarp thread.

>I was over last year. Went to lake Macquarie. It was way down. This was in September. Thank doge I live in Scotland desu.
Yeah it was fucked we had this little waterhole to pump up from and it was dry almost all year had to pay for water trucks like 3 times which was a record and we live in a fucking wet area in the east hinterlands

I'm not blaming anyone. Dems the facts. Bottom line, Africa and ME need population control.

>Australia
>entire Murray-darling basin has water scarcity
Ha

no one seems to understand what primary water really is... no one seemed to care about reading the picture. i am left with writing too myself insted.

>yea well maybe this is mother natures way of population control

No thats mother natures way of sending more of them to cucked Sweden

It depends on where they're trying to push the meme. If the lugenpresse starts trying to sell a drought in Scotland, Norway etc then they're at it and should be called out for the liars they are. If they're talking about Ethiopia, Sudan etc then it's wise to listen to them.

>Be California
>Steal all water from Colorado River
>Everybody else is red but me

I don't think even it's proponents know what it is. It seems tom be based of the idea that the earths mantle contains Ringwoodite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringwoodite

To be practical on any kind of large scale we'd need the water equivalent of fracking, sans toxic chemicals. We'd also need boreholes of 300 miles deep.

>water scarcity on a planet which is 70% covered by oceans

kek

California has huge deserts = unimaginable solar power. California has access to the ocean = water.

Somehow, dumbfuck liberals in charge can't figure this out and would rather steal water from Colorado because it's a human right or something.

Yeah, the US should absolutely be doing large scale desalination. You could do it pretty efficiently to with solar I think. Evaporate sea water, use it to drive turbines then collect steam and condense. I'm probably missing something though. Either way, if there was a will California is the perfect place to try this shit. Works here then take it to Africa.

I need more.

Did you take a leak today?
Did everyone else in the world take a leak today?
Did everyone else in the world take a leak every day since the beginning of time?

So where is all that urine?

Majority of fresh water use is die to growing crops is places that shouldn't. With moder infrastructure there is no reason to irrigate crop lands

Anyine has access to water if they were to dig a well, unless they're somewhere where there's oil instead.

The government doesnt want their citizens to be self efficient and drinking feom their own wells. They want the people to drink their water which intentionally has traces of chemicals and drugs that will alter their moods and make them more sick and prone to go the doctor for prescription medication.

Comme les Nazis, Klaus...

youtu.be/luNgPO-vqBw

Water shortage was a hoax invented by Canadians for obvious reasons

The mantle of the earth is saturated with water (I believe it is bonded in molecules of a rock called Ringwoodite). That's why they say stuff like "there is an ocean of water deep under the crust"... it's not in a liquid form, it's in a rock form (although since it's so hot down there, it's more like a gooey milkshake.)

Anyway, that's the latest from geologists.

If you think a water shortage is not real, go look around in a desert. You could try digging a hole and finding ground water, and you might find it, but that's already been explained by groundwater which is in porous layers of rock in the crust. We generally know what areas have it and don't have it, and anyone with a few hundred dollars can drill down and look for water if they want to. If there was a conspiracy it would be easily disprovable and people would be farming in what are currently deserts.

>mantle contains h2o
good luck getting it faggots

sauce?

fucking ncr degenerates

Seems a little odd people talk about water shortages but then preach global warming melting glaciers which will flood most of the world???

No it's not there's so much water in Canada

>water
>shortage
LOL

there isnt enough primary water created in a day to sustain how many humans we have. please dont depend on this. it took how ever many billions of years to get what water we have on the surface now

We go build wells in Africa and the locaals never turn the pumps off. After like 2 months the wells dry up and the Africans all die off again. They have no understanding of a limited resource so they waste the entire water reservoir .

kek is telling you my ideas. we are connected. come with me brothers

See

>We go build wells in Africa and the locaals never turn the pumps off. After like 2 months the wells dry up and the Africans all die off again. They have no understanding of a limited resource so they waste the entire water reservoir .

This.