What does Cred Forums think of Corbyn?

What does Cred Forums think of Corbyn?

bump for the comrade

>pol
>think

Pick one.

Based. I voted for him. Fully intend to vote Labour in the next election so long as he's leader.

He seems like a silly man but I can't help but like him

Can't wait to vote for him next election, gonna be funny to see the pro-Israel lobby BTFO

filthy pinko scum

pretty good for the memes tho

this. he's seems like a nice bloke

more like Corb

this lel. but the stormfags here think voting for UKIP will change anything

>a fucking non country

Can he collapse the british economy?

Best option there is. Doesn't give a fuck about the globalists and wants to strengthen the UK's infrastructure again.

i wish he wasn't there

Isn't he anti-NATO?
Thats pretty based

I like him.

No. His plan scares the 1% so they resort to lies and slander.

Yeah. Also a republican. Although I think he admitted he's not concerned with that at the minute.

I at least respect his resolve and leadership to withstand the shit they flung at him. He seems like the more tolerable old school type of leftist that actually cares about the working class. I certainly wouldn't vote for him, but his position could be occupied by somebody far worse.

i am personally not a big fan of monarchiy.
But that it's probably mainly because of our royal house being a bunch of french cucks that have verry little historical conections with the country.
It's possible i would have other oppinions if we still had based house of Vasa left.

Better than New Labour

UKIP is finished, over, done.

I understand. Ideally the monarchy could be abolished peacefully.

hopefully

don't always agree with him but he's got a hell of a lot more integrity than the other party leaders.

Corbyn Dallas is the man. Love that guy.