Would Trump have got this far if pic related was still at the helm?

Would Trump have got this far if pic related was still at the helm?

yes because (((leibowitz))) is like john oliver without the crooked teeth or the accent

He would have had even more free press and Liebowitz was far past his prime what with him having debates about white privilege and whatnot. Look at his appearances on TV since he ended his show: Desperate. Emotional.

He could have EASILY pulled a Leno, and sent Trevor packing, if it meant that much to him.

one of the worst (((comedian))) of the last news cycle.

Do you really think Trump supporters give a fuck about what that kike has to say about politics?

I'm so glad they got cameras pointed at us 24/7 lol. cnn

Agreed, every time he has done a return appearance he looks like a mess, must be losing his marbles or something

He wouldnt have made a difference even when he was sane though, people are more weary of these so called comedy news sources, the novelty has worn off I think

for the majority of trump supporters no but there are those who can be swayed.

but i was thinking he would have dismantled his hole campaign before it could really take off

He would have just called him racist, sexist, islamophobic etc. Nothing works on Trump.

What, you mean another run off the mill upper class leftist making a difference? I don't think so. I doubt it is even about Trump, it is about selfrighteous spastics who come flying out of the woodwork to label, dehumanize and mock everyone else.

After all, what did their arguments came down to? You are a racist. They literally have nothing else. All it would take was one honest reporter who would press Trump on his policies. They were unable to find single one.

thats what the current crop of political commentators are doing which clearly isn't working. stewart would have made more of a difference

Wow. You're a total Stewart fag. Go suck his mutilated dick Ahmed Khan. He's just a kike with a camera. He could have made Trump polemics from his basement, but he didn't, because he doesn't matter. His writers matter, and now his writers work for John Oliver, you fucking faggot.

Stewart has been burnt out since 2010 at least. As soon as he realized his audience refused to laugh at Democrats he was in trouble because he always made fun of the establishment.

He spent a few years coasting on momentum while half assing jokes about Congress. All the while, his increasingly SJW writers were forcing typical identity politics, because he couldn't be bothered writing anymore.

His last good episodes were the last flare up in Gaza, and Bibi's Big Adventure. And those were only good because he despised Israel and used his (((privilege))) to rag on Jews.

I hope Trump pushes a "visual media production tax" to pay for dem programs. 10% tax on all cable TV and movie studios would be glorious.

How does jewish dick taste? You seem to suck it alot. You must love lebowitzs cock.

you are mistaking him being good for you being stupid

>Post about how Stewart was a shitty comedian who over stayed his welcome
>Clearly jidf

judging by lebowitzes "its not YOUUUUUUURRRRRSSSSS" ... lol no trump would still remain unstumped.

Yes. When the pendulum shifts this way, so to do the news and media preferences. Fox news will be the "bad guys" again in about eight years.

Jon Stewart's time ended with Bush II.

They should have disappeared together like Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell

John Oliver gets more viewership.