Seriously Cred Forums fuck this shit
I'm going back to the oven

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take your family with you to the oven

Stop doing things then.

Man.

Cry your jew tears somewhere else schlomo.

In which case we respect your decision to self-shoah.

Rare kike with principles is rare.

Who gives a fuck what others think, just be yourself

Never forget

Ever since Muslims invaded Europe and told them how to think, even the liberals have turned back to Jew hating. It's ridiculous.

Everyone's just jealous desu.

be pro-nationalist and secular and ill always love you shlomo

USS Liberty

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Israeli nationalist who loves his country but speaks out against its flaws (and tries to get the United States out of its business)

What people despise the most is the jew presenting itself as the permanent victim.

gas yourself and take some others with you.

Suicide bomb the wailing wall or something.

It's not his country, it is palenstein you fucking kike.

How about you destroy the zog from the inside, we might maybe forgive

>Palestine

HAHAHAHAHA

most of the the people are impartial to israelis or have certain degree of sympathy.

do not confuse yourselves with cunts living outside of your country who claim your nationality.

I don't hate you, because I know that the elites of my nation are too greedy to pay you even a dime.

Tell you what Shlomo, I'll spare you the oven if you team up with us to exterminate the Muslims. Once the Muslims are gone, we'll settle the score between whites and kikes.

Don't worry mis amigos here in the former British colony we all #standwithisrael. We are god's chosen colony and also your best ally.
We have a brave spirit and will fight tooth and nails to make sure people remember the holocaust.
We have an established jewish community in singapore. Rabbi's are well respected unlike in many parts of europoor and usgay.
Our government is pushing for a reform that protects our jewish minority. The parliament will soon pass a law ensuring every german immigrants take mandatory holocaust studies and tax them for their aryan privilege.
Also worth noting is that we are a triangle and you a rectangle in polandball when all other countries are represented by spheres.
Coincidence, think not.
We have more common grounds than you think.
If we stand for each other in the global stage, we are capable of ruling the world and leave our grandchildren infinite riches.
right now we are simply a silent ally
Praying for the gods chosen

Shalom, my pal

well Cred Forums is batman and Jew is like the joker, without jews Cred Forums wouldt exist, there is a good reason why hitler and pol doest really want kill the jews, we need you and you need us, without hitler israel would not had existed, without jews Cred Forums and the funny merchant meme would not exist,

Haha he doesn't have his entire penis.

Realization of that alone is enough to become one of the self-loathing Jews

>all this kvetching

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

How long before USA becomes predominantly jewish, then?

East Prussia is Kaliningrad, Tejas is Texas, New Spain is Mexico, and Palestine is Israel. You win the war, you get to call the land what ever the fuck you want.

OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEE

עם לבד ישכון ובגוים לא יתחשב

Are you feeling ok Moshe?

who cares what other people think man, you live in Israel with your own people. be fucking happy.

Convert to Christianity; problem solved.

There's no way an Israeli would ever say that shit as we are literaly the master race.
Fuck you and your proxy Canada.

Have you ever tried to stop being a Jew?
I pretty sure if you'd stop being a Jew, you wouldn't be any of those things.

>master race
>cons: short, unathletic, hairy, neurotic, sexually insecure, uncreative, greedy
>pros: good at deception

IDK I think the goyim have you on this one

Our Jews fought with our field army, we have no issues with them. We had even field synagogues for them. Our German friends were too afraid to say anything.

>we are literaly the master race
You know we used to be white majority?
Do you have any idea how long ago that was?
We're done, finished.

>we are literaly the master race

>Fuck you and your proxy Canada.

Tough words for a proxy-using Fail-istinian. :^)

Nice try, pajeet. Only inferiors challenge the institution of Judaism. All the smart cirizens and leaders know that a good bilateral tie with israel is beneficial to our cunt.
>2016
>still believe antisemitism is good

You should be the one getting out of the country. FFS our forefathers din die for nothing

Why do you care what the stupid goy think?

>1 post by this id

Messianic Judaism.

Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, and that God the Father sent His Son with the Holy Spirit to bring you the good news. Jesus died for your sins, so that you may be made clean and enter His Kingdom.

If you believe and you do this, I bet things start to turn around.

Soon I will be born again, my spiritual birth, when I finish laying the foundation of my faith, and accept the Lord's gift of salvation.

I feel I need to learn more, and I will know when the time is right.

>uncreative
>Larry David
>Bob Dylan
>Neil Diamond

Etc. Well, that was stupid.

אפילו המזרחים ביניינו יותר מוצלחים מהגויים הטיפשים, אל תהיה כבד ותענה בעברית אם אתה לא קנדי בתחפושת.

LOOOOOL, what a faggot

>OI VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

The ovens, Dahnald.

Oy vey.

>readings for faggots
Is this opposite day?
That's our line.

Two Wongs don't make a right, leaf. :^)

who gave ahmed access to the interjew?

There there, master. It'll be alright. Want to play Bail-Out? That game always seems to make you feel better. :)

>Seriously Cred Forums fuck this shit
>I'm going back to the oven
You foudn the solution to your struggle. The only form in which people like you.

I just farted out your holy ghost. Jesus is burning in hell.

Fuck off with your ancient hieroglyphs neanderthal.

"Dwell alone, and do not take into account among the goyim"

what are you implying shlomo

כמובן שהוא קנדי בתחפושת, איזה אהבל יכתוב שטויות כאלה?

Why are non whites newfags

Your butthurt makes me happy goyim, face it you are here to serve us and the sooner you come to terms with it the better you all are -resistance is futile.

ערבי

>self-shoah
jesus christ
comedy gold

OP, there are lots of non-retards at Cred Forums who are capable of making the separation between elite Zionist kikes and regular Israelis who are simply living their lives like everyone else

>lists three pleb-tier peddlers of lowbrow kitsch

Nice try, goy. Where's the Jewish Shakespeare? Goethe? Tolstoi?

>muh Old Testament

I said Jews, not Israelites. Pro-tip: Ancient Hebrews =/= modern Jews

try working physically for a change
we don't hate jews who work instead of leeching of workers, because they are too rare to find and hate.

Embrace islam, it's the only redpilled thing to do.

>try working physically for a change
Jews in Israel work like slaves. Israel isn't an easy place to live in financially.

I'm fairly ceratin you have another slave caste, from which the leeches take what they can. Hence why you don't let more migrants in, you already have your supply of goyim :)

There are Jews in all the echelons of Israel, but there's a bigger concentration of Arabs and illegal Ethopians at the lower levels. This is true everywhere though.

>be me
>be 12yo
>father lost his job, whole family poor af
>i know of this kid in school who is a jew and happen to be my friend
>after two months of unemployment, father told me we might starve and encouraged me to eat as much as possible in school (they provide free food)
>reluctantly went to school the next day, visibly embarrassed.
>during recess, I saw that jewish kid get jumped on by some mudslimes.
>decided to intervene
>peace was not an option, so I knocked those fuckers out.
>He was so grateful that he revealed his power level.
>Told me his father is a multimillionaire investor.
>Invited my whole family to visit his abode.
>father chatted with his dad over there. Apparently his dad is in need of an employee and father gets the job as a form of gratitude.
>Father brought home the first cash in months the next day. Finally able to buy rice and not eat potatoes like poorfags.
>Also, I btfo the bullies so hard that it was the last time they picked on him.
>He gets saved from being beaten to death and I got saved from starving to death

That was 10 years ago, from then on I had much more respect for my Jewish brethens and understand the true power of a Jewish ally

I NEVER serve anyone. EVER. We genocided you parasites in WWII and we'll gladly do it again. :)

וואלה אתה צודק. אולי ערבי קנדי?

Funny funny, tell me, does pic related trigger your inherited Shoah PTSD? That goy right there Shoah'd six gorillion of you lot

>We genocided you parasites in WWII
Sure you did, if by genocided you mean failed miserably at killing them all, gave them a country of their own and let them have more power than ever before.

What a cuck.

Jews don't have feelings Schlomo. Now come here, I wanna beat the fuck outta you.

Shutup and suck nigger dick you self loathing afrikaner

Hadnt it been for the united states of Cuckoldry, Bolshevism and kikes wouldn't have buttfucked europe

>I NEVER serve anyone. EVER
Thats what we want you to thin, good goy

>We genocided you parasites in WWII and we'll gladly do it again. :)
Fact is you failed to genocide us in WW2 just like you failed to do it every time you tried in the past 4000 years and instead your empires crumbled to dust, face my pet goy we were here before you and we'll be here way after.

>Being a jew sucks.
I know.

I'm sure a pepe autist punches super duper hard!! I bet you scratch and pinch you queer.

I didn't ask for those feels. Good for you, polandbro.

Mods.

Say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens cunt

>We
>cuckstralia genociding everyone
your local wildlife is being killed by a walking fish you fucking faggot

Not an Afrikaner.
Speaking of Afrikaners...

youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU

what if I told you that we are finishing up the second phase and are planning to move onto phase 3 of operations? Would that make you happy?

We're a little behind schedule but most of these goyim are to fucking dumb for their own good.

tfw you will never get to have a jewish raspberry

>we were here before you goy

Nah the Khazar Kingdom didn't convert to Judaism until the 8th century, Ashkenazi rat. You have no genetic connection to the Israelites you think are your ancestors ;-)

There once was a rabbi of Keith, who circumcized boys with his teeth, it was not for the treasure, nor sexual pleasure, but to get at the cheese underneath.

You're disliked by different people for each set of reasons. Everyone is hated by others, or at least is part of a group hated by someone. I don't give a shit if you're a conservative zionist jew. Just don't fuck with the west like your neoliberal buddies and we can be friends

>Palestine
>kek
I'd rather have the Jews than those paracidic roaches. They truly are lesser people.

I'm really scared of a faggot who posts a fucking frog on an anime imageboard. L M A O

This guy lies btw, being Jewish is great

U have a problem with frogs, u posh cunt?

Ash Al Yid

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish as long as you kill ar*bs. You are the islamist's biggest butthurt that makes you awesome.

>child killer
Humans are butchering all animals. Heartless chinks are killing puppies. Who the fuck are saying that ar*b lifes are more valuable than dogs' lifes? You arent child killer. You are defending the civilization from Cro-magnons.

Soroses, Rothschilds etc. are sons of bitches tho.

Says the fag flipping out because he saw that frog on that same anime imageboard

>hell is a Christian construct
>Jesus is burning in it
People such as yourself are a significant part of the broader reasoning behind the foundation of my faith. And what will bring me to Him.

There are two people I know of in history that get hate and vitriol thrown there way from rabid, religiously vicious haters.

One is Hitler.

>defending civilization from Cro-Magnons

Cro-Magnon man was very advanced for his time, had complex religious beliefs, used tools and fire, and more. They were the progenitors of Europe and the last to see Old Hyperborea. It is very insulting to compare them to Arabs, who are stupid, lazy, and have poor hygiene. I must ask that you rescind your statements.

You may be a jew, but you're not an Israeli.
Fucking cuck, kys.

Why the fuck do you even listen to nazi Cred Forumslacks?
They have no logic nor brains.
Be happy and be Jew.

Remember to remove the kebabs though

בוגד

I know that feeling and it hurts
come here for a hug my fellow merchant