This image looks fake as fuck. And who took the image? The moon looks like a cardboard cutout...

This image looks fake as fuck. And who took the image? The moon looks like a cardboard cutout. Plus the ''''dark'''' side of the moon isn't very dark. Whats with all these fake space images?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZh-7ODBSEY
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lissajous_curve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrangian_point
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The earth is flat you stupid fuck.

NASA usher getting cut and all their CGI artists are getting hired elsewhere or have died.

/thread

FPBP

PROVE to me the world isn't flat.

>pro tip

You can't

I don't know why my iPhone changed the word budget to usher

prove the world isnt yorkshire pudding shaped

check mate, you cant

Technically it is, if you count the ice walls.

The dark side is just the side away from the sun, you cuck

i know bro it makes SO much sense

>Plus the ''''dark'''' side of the moon isn't very dark.

aussie pls

How come i can see the surface and its not dark then you dick knob?

triggered

But who is sun??

I'm not following you

from the camera flash you idiot

Because the sun is behind the camera

The moon is dark. It looks bright compared to the blackness of space, but compared the earth it's not bright.

I know

>that "live" loop NASA is playing on youtube
Shit looks like a video game and people still eat it up

Ok if this picture isn't fake it would need a big camera so the flash would be quite bright. I can accept this

The fuck you talking about? How would you know? Did you take the picture?

I'm convinced these threads are now just satire and le epic trolling

wouldn't even need a big camera light goes farther in space

If the earth is fully illuminated, and the sun is not in the way of the camera, then it must be behind the camera.

Seriously? You would believe it's a giant camera with a giant flash over the sun is behind the camera? Nigga you trolling

I was in ISS for five months. Earth is certainly round.

I was in the ISS for a year and the earth was flat as a pizza.

>earth is fully illuminated

The Earth is never fully illuminated you dumbass. Only half. Are you 5 years old?

In the photo the earth is a "full earth", just like the moon is a "full moon". Whenever you see a full moon at night, it means the sun must be on the exact opposite side of the earth as the moon.

>"full earth"

too many potatoes for you m8

I was in ISIS for a week and earth is Allah's snackbar.

That's what it's called :^)

That's no moon laddy

Can we please stop with these obvious bait slide threads?

My dad is a satellite and he said the Earth is a triangle.

I was on Polish operational battle station for a week and I have seen four elephants on a turtle.

its not the dark side of the moon its the far side. ya idjit.

I'm glad someone appreciates me.

>dark side of the moon isnt very dark
Kek. You stupid fuck. Learn some fucking science you twat. The dark side of the moon is called dark because we never see that side of the moon from Earth. Not because it's actually fucking dark.

Why is Cred Forums so full of low IQ subhumans like almost everyone in this thread

It's true, and his dad works at Nintendo. His mother is a Rothschild and told us as well.

Your mom looks like a piece of shit but I still eat her up. Nothing about it is fake you dumb monkey

It's a troll thread m8. The only low IQ person here is you.

ITT untermensch who have no idea about Physics.

As a SATCOM Operator this triggers me.

Flat Earth is a false-flag to make Cred Forums look retarded.
Or it's just bait.

stupid cunts, google image search this image

Stfu potatonigger

My sides

>polish

As if we can into space

They say the moon is a 1/4 side of the earth

I'd say 1/8

>Moon photobombs Earth in NASA photos

How can the moon "photobomb" something? It can't tell if someone is taking a picture of it. Are they implying the moon has sentience?

m8 the jews lied about the earth get over it

>Australia nearly the size of Asia.
Ok lad.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=KZh-7ODBSEY

Quality post as ever. Stay classy australia.

You could literally fit 200 Greeces in Australia you wog

It's the spot with no sunshine, Australia.

/thread

holy shit, that's some nigger teir reasoning right there.

No shit Lars

So what?
Is Australia bigger than the entirety of Asia?

You must hear that everyday in Potato land

Earth is hollow. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory last year is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. Here's a diagram I made of the hollow configuration of Earth. As you can see in the diagram, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

Earth is hollow. Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth world (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. Also, at the start of this show, the host mentions a woman who was threatened from going on his show to talk about the Hollow Earth theory (and it NEVER happened with ANY OTHER SUBJECT on his show):

youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM

Earth is HOLLOW.

Nice work on the diagram.

I like the earth Torus sphere theory. This would allow for an inner earth within the laws of physics

Chris?

Earth is hollow. Earth's gravity does not originate in the centre of Earth (contrary to popular belief), Earth's gravity originates in the centre of Earth's crust.
The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings.

Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

Then what does that have to do with you thinking the earth is flat, Jim? You can see the sun is behind you.

Nice bait. Just keeps coming, doesn't it?

Oh, wait. Maybe you're serious.

I believed aussie were making good banters n shit but I only see shitposting. Fuck off dude only leafs are allowed to be that stupid. Go have some love with a kangorou in your soubarou outback or something straya

That's being shown during a solar eclipse, the far side of the moon is sunlight there.

I guess that is what it would look like during a solar eclipse. And, indeed that is what the far side of the moon looks like. But it does look fake to me, and I have never heard of a NASA mission to capture a view of an eclipse from the far side of the moon.

Yes, Earth is toroidal although the laws of physics as we know them are incorrect and incomplete. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism.

>That's being shown during a solar eclipse
no it's not

Nah, its the nazis that don't want their base uncovered.

Thur spys are doing the dirty work.

Is this comment too smart for me to understand or too stupid?

>I have never heard of a NASA mission to capture a view of an eclipse from the far side of the moon.
It's DSCOVR, it's actually for long term, whole earth observation. It sits in a Lissajous orbit around the eath-sun L1 Lagrange point.

I wonder who could be behind this slide thread

But the Jews are behind the round earth

The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs." whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the Hollow Earth 'theory'.

So? What? Free land the globalists don't wants us to have?

>Lissajous
>Lagrange

Sounds like made up words for a fake mission

Are you guys legitimately retarded?

Nazis never established a base in the North Pole. Why? Because the 'North Pole' doesn't really exist, there's just a huge fucking hole where the North Pole 'should' be.

They're names of mathematicians used to name things in mathematics and physics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lissajous_curve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrangian_point

outer space does not exist though.

It should be renamed the North Hole

where does santa claus live then?

Yes, there is more land in the Inner Earth World than there is in the Outer Earth World. Same planet, different worlds.

Hrrrrr duhhhh the Earth is flat stoopid! It hollow too! Heeeerrrpp deeerrrpp

>he doesnt know

I'd worry less about that commenter if you can't discern which one it is

Fucking burger common core...
The earth is triangle you faggot!

Yes it does. Leave the shitposting to me, bruh!

It's a clickbait title for the kikebook generation

Do you think the inner Earth inhabitants look down on us outer people?

Why is this meme so popular? You'd have to be of nigger level intelligence to believe the earth is flat. Are you a nigger, Cred Forums?

Yeah go the nearest port, take a picnic lunch and a cheap telescope, find a spot where you can watch the ships go in and out of site for a couple hours.

The earth is flat hollow sixdimensional triangle.
This is the ultimate redpill.

Nice picture you took there. Remember, you never saw any little green men. Take care of the family.

If you need the telescope to prove that earth is sixdimensional triangle you are a faggot.

It's a false flag to associate right wing politics with bullshit like this.

They have a low opinion of us but they still look out for us in secret, because we're family.
Furthermore, I think that many (if not all) so-called 'flying saucers' come from INSIDE the planet - NOT outer space. I've heard that flying saucers have flown over military bases and disabled the nuclear weapons contained in them. That makes sense, since Earth is their planet too.

Is there a way to contact them?

Why don't we see different stars all year round? When the planet is on one side of the sun in January shouldn't we see totally different stars when the planet is on the other side of the sun 6 months later? Not only do I see the same stars everynight but the planets too.

Because the sun only takes up a tiny proportion of the sky and the earth spins?

>This image looks fake as fuck.
Based on your experience of traveling behind the moon?

but you do see different stars in different seasons, you dingo.
hence things like the SUMMER triangle are a thing. you can see it in the northern hemisphere during the summer and in the southern hemisphere in the winter.

take the real red pill you cucks

I'm sure there is. Since they look just like us, I guess they could infiltrate our society without us knowing. They might walk among us on our streets.

Jews are lying to you about the round earth you dumbass. The ultimate red pill is the flat earth.

>Why don't we see different stars all year round?
Because we do
The summer triangle is directly above during summer, it is still visible during winter only lower
It is the constellation near the horizon that you miss during different seasons
Example
Cant see Scorpio on winter
Cant see Orion in summer

Also time matters (earth rotation)
Scorpio for example is not visible during early hours, it only shows up about midnight

I wonder if they are Aryan like the Nordic alien stories. They are probably just Inner Earth humans

okay so as we all know you can't take the surface of a round planet and display it on a flat surface without any distortion; either shape or size will always be distorted on any map of earth we know. if we take the measurements of earth and every continent on it and their relative distances to be accurate however, that means earth is necessarily a sphere, for the measurements imply so.

a map of a flat earth would be incrediblyt straight forward if it was just a top down view; no distortion would be present as it's a a representation of a flat plane on a flat medium. if you try to draw a flat earth map without any distortion, there would just be vast stretches of ocean or landmass that shouldn't be there, it wouldn't be true to actual scale. again;

>the measurements imply the earth's shape, necessarily

you have 2.3 seconds to debunk this argument or your mother will die in her sleep tonight and you will be eternally btfo by the globalist NWO shills

the fuck are you talking about?

but who was moon?

I have considered this possibility too.

a triangle

If stars are many many light years (^15m) away, and earths movement is on the scale of the atronomical unit (10^11m) around the sun during the year, it actually doesnt make much of a difference. Imagine you are looking at the eifel tower in paris from an outskirt, and then move 10 meters to the left and look again. Will it look different?

What's up, Chris Hadfield?

that if the earth was flat, maps of the earth should be straight forward and correct, but they are neither. the southern hemisphere is somehow larger than the northern hemisphere,the exact same distances in south africa are 3 times further than they are in north america, flights from australia to chile take 4 times longer than they do in reality, nothing about flat earth maps make sense.

the cause of this problem is that the measurements we know are of that of a ROUND earth. you either reject the known measurements of the earth because it contradicts FE, or accept them and accept the earth is not flat.

Or it could be to the left

sixdimensional

>Plus the ''''dark'''' side of the moon isn't very dark

Wow, it almost seems as if there was some kind of object behind the camera giving light to both the Earth and the Moon. Preposterous right?

Its called a camera flash dickhead

Seems like someone jumped the idea in the 19th century already.

>How come i can see the surface and its not dark

Hurr durr pendulums prove the earth is round the same way things falling to the ground prove gravity is real and it couldnt possibly be electromagnetic energy.

My bad, didn't know we had that kind of tech already

This kills the flatfag.

>hurr durr earthquakes can travel through the entire earth without dissipating
filledfags actually believe this
THE EARTH IS HOLLOW, PEOPLE

if the earth is flat why dont things fall on a diagonal?

Even that stupid diagram has the inner sun

gravity isnt real either

yes but if "electromagnetism" makes things stay on the flat earth then the same reason applies to things falling diagonally

You mean the core?

>I know the footage looks like it could be a scene from a sci-fi movie with all the CGI, but I choose to believe in my heart that its real, otherwise my belief system will crumble.
The atheist "leap of faith".

Ground control to major tom.

This particular image IS fake. We don't have any satellites that orbit farther out than our moon.

Depends on the field. Maybe its denser toward the edge

Cores aren't lit up like a sun retard. Its the inner Sun. Hidden in plain sight

If the earth is flat, can someone link me a picture of the edge overlooking the space below us? That would be sweet

Oh, so the picture was taken during an eclipse. That makes perfect sense.

>Cores aren't lit up like a sun retard
Because molten metal doesn't give off light?

that still doesnt solve the problem

If gravity is real, how come theres no singularity when two Americans bump into each other?

No one has ever been able to venture beyond Antarctica or cross to the other side, assuming the earth is round.

how do you think the large hadron collider works

The perspective just seems off, wouldn't the moon appear far larger in that image if the camera is positioned behind it? Unless this is supposed to be some kind of image to show size comparison between the two.

All the earthquake wave eggheads know is that the earth changes density at some places. They assume that it becomes more dense because they are idoctrinated, but in reality it becomes less dense because the earth is hollow.

How would the shockwave remain intact enough for seismometers to detect it on the other side of the world, if it's passing through seven thousand miles of air?

Gas mediums are shit at transmitting kinetic force.

Nice autism youve got going on there

Not inner earth air, it has lots of oxygen still so it transmits waves very effectively, also the inhabitants have machines which fake waves so that they are not found by the surface dwellers.

Gas mediums as a whole are shit at transmitting kinetic force. Oxygen included.

>Earth is certainly round.
according to you

we will expose the truth soon

What

>implying the windows aren't just convincing tvs
>implying you weren't just in a small room on earth the entire time

>they say overpop is real
>can't even see big ass buildings for a couple miles up
Earth is fuck huge.

the windows could be distorted to give the illusion of a curve as well

I fucking hate every single one of you