You guys are all just unemployed NEETs and college students r-right?

Theres absolutely NO WAY a respectable firm or a company in the 21st Century will hire or tolerate a racist xenophobic employee. Even if you hide your power level in public, your body language does not lie and they can easily see that you get irritated around gays, trans, muslims and shitskins.

I'm not shitting you Cred Forums. There was this one guy in my office who was clearly uncomfortable in the presence of a trans woman, though he didn't say a word. Next thing you know he got put on gender harassment claim file against him and he voluntarily quit his job a few months later forfeiting his unemployment claims.

tons of people on Cred Forums are queer, jewish or shitskin

also I doubt there was a gender harassment claim if your coworker actually never said a word to that tranny

get a real job. I.e a trade.
No trannies, no Islam, Its just you and your hands.
its the way its meant to be Anons.
all you Fags who work in offices selling paper or what ever the fuck you do there need to re think your lives.

I don't think you would be able to tell most of us apart in the workplace. Any reasonable person would be uncomfortable around a mentally ill tranny.

Im not fucking retarded, i can actually pretend to be friend with shitskins. Homos, queers, trans on the other hand, no.

>deduces everyone here must be unemployed as no company would hire a bigot
>uses the term 'shitskin'

either this is a shit troll or you'll find yourself in NEETdom soon enough.

Nurse here. I just don't talking about politics or religion with my colleagues

I know people who have no idea what Cred Forums is that are extremely red pilled.

I still hide my power level, and have been for years.

Well paid IT Dude in a somewhat big, international acting company.
Nobody asks, I dont answer.

Its pretty obvious where I stand since I wear a Trump hat to work.

This
Business only.

nah im a mailman

Talk*

>also I doubt there was a gender harassment claim if your coworker actually never said a word to that tranny
You sure are naïve
>bossanon, the way Cred Forums looks/doesn't look/stands/sits/breathes is offensive to me and i feel like hes harrasing me because im LGBTBBQLMAO.
>well then lets just send in a complaint
And the boss does it because if the boss resists even a little bit, he winds up in the same position as the guy getting fired

One third of Cred Forums are xenophobic populists.
Another third are former Cred Forums-tards who are now legally allowed to drink and are vaguely lefty/pol/ and come here to shitpost because the liberal left has gone full tea-party stupid this cycle and are easy to troll.
The other third are like OP, faggots.

I work for the government kek

I'm a lab tech at a environmental lab. Your water quality is in my hands.

Nobody knows I'm racist.. we just hired a new black guy and I plan on being very respectable. Oh and to them I'm voting for Hillary. Lmao

I'm a junior banker.

Tfw you live in a country where being a racist xenophobic is normal

Are you joking?

My whole IT Department is red pilled.

The only place in the company that sucks down blue cock all day every day is HR.

Respectable firms don't often hire gays, trans or any other types of freaks. Especially at a high level. And if they do, theyre expected to hide their power level and seem normal.

I'm a fucking teacher

Mwahahahaha

I work in IT for a very large IT firm

That being said my fiance is trans so im fine with them.

>looks/doesn't look/stands/sits/breathes is offensive to me

>any boss ever taking that seriously
Yeah, no, I don't buy it. You ever actually have a job Etienne?

This

I don't even hide my power level. We talk about eugenics and the globalist agenda regularly where I work

>pro-tip: we're all straight, white males

>not able to control body language

good joke user

>implying it's not three thirds of Cred Forums users who are faggots

Are you familiar with water treatment?

>being a povo bottom feeder

sorry but most of us actually succeeded at getting an education.

I'm a doctor, so I'm my own boss.

Nope. 10 year associate at walmart.

i'm a transsexual Cred Forums user who works at dominos
i dont spit in food. so why the "r-right?"
i keep my political opinions for home.

Dude... I work in a very diverse environnement and I can hide my power level fucking easily...

Anyway it's not like I'm racist for real...
None of us really are seriously...

We just like to trigger the left : that's it !

>You ever actually have a job Etienne?
>tfw I know an 31 yo Etienne who's never held a job

actually, becoming more right wing has been a result of bettering myself somewhat. Not sure if its running synonymous, or of its actually connected. But it feels great.

I even have a job where people know that i am a neo nazi and I still have it. Even the niggers probably know and it still is somewhat fine.

I look so normal that most people who get to meet me, have no idea that I am somekind of ober, mega natsoc guy. Which is great, because it means that through the normality they may become more open to all the ideals.

Besides, most of the more educated people think like I do, but they usually never developed it that far. But pattern recognition attributed to races is pretty common. If they were allowed the same speech as we have been, they would have become the same as I have. Perhaps even more zealotlike.

Being a high functioning autist has some perks, like being in complete awareness and control of my body language.
Also I hate almost everybody, but mostly weak beta males

>they can easily see that you get irritated around gays, trans, muslims and shitskins.
there's this thing called "acting like human being towards others". im sure you've heard of it, but have never yourself acted by it, because everyone around you tells you its ok to hate, slander, criminalize and threaten certain groups based on their ideological beliefs, as long as those ideological beliefs go in any way against your own beliefs.

Im an adjunct professor.

I drown in a sea of PC libcuckery everyday. "user, join us for safe space training."
I slowly gain their trust and climb the ranks. Dissemination of easy to swallow redpills will come soon.

My boss is left leaning. We respectively talk history and politics despite us disagreeing on lots.

Obviously I don't ever say gas the kikes race war now!

Does he come with full dildo gear to work? I dont think i seen any degenerate like that irl

I deleted my facebbok and don't have instagram or twitter. And I keep off work chat to sports or weekend plans. Why the fuck would I show normies my power level?

>former Cred Forums-tards
Got me. But I'm 26
I'm also Xenophobic.
I hate shitskins mostly though. (pic related)

This board is better than Cred Forums because I don't have to scroll through pages of
>tranny dicks
>YLYL: your mom will die in her sleep if you don't post when you click it
>furry thread
>see this what do cancer

Hadn't been on Cred Forums at all for like 4-5 years until like 6 months ago. This is my home now, fuck Cred Forums. Maybe I just grew up. Maybe I just really hate niggers and this is the best place to express that without being exiled.

REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER
>REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER

DO NOT REPLY TO INFORMATION GATHERING THREADS. HIDE INFORMATION GATHERING THREADS. IGNORE INFORMATION GATHERING THREADS.

they want to identify a typical job, a typical education, a typical way of life for us. do not let them. we are anonymous and we win because we can be anyone.

>self employed
>pharmacist

A proper profession and everything!

>mfw I spend all day shit posting and playing games
>work 2 days a week to put a roof over my head and travel the rest of the time

I'm a unionized longshoreman. I should be posting pro-Bernie faggotry on Reddit, but here I am.

what do you do for a living?
point is I make money for ME
Office types make money for someone else and are alowed to keep a little bit of it if they are good.
fucking pathetic.
could you build a house user? or do you spend your day on a computer or telephone begging for money
I know where Id rather be.

(my apologies if you do actual do something beneficial)

Any kids? :^)

I'm a lawyer. Paper Out Paper in. I can live with the stigma tho. Everybody has a point in life where he needs people like me. And we'll be waiting for them until then.

Literally nobody, not even your mom cares about you or this board.

sounds pretty leech like to me.
congratulations on being a parasite!
still, moneys everything in this world so I can't blame you

A friend of mine is thinking about moving from this non-country to the UK for pharmacy jobs (and to marry her britbong boyfriend). Is that easy to do? Does it pay well?

I drop some redpills on my coworkers but as every mexican normies, they get blue with a couple of beers, dugs, football and narco series.

And what status is your fiance's son?

It's easy for me, I'm half Polish so nobody calls me racist for fear of being called racist themselves.

>implying offering services for monetary compensation is parasitic

I work on Wall Street, on my way to work right now.

The kikes and gooks I work with are good guys. We all went to the same schools, so we get along fine. Lots of card carrying republicans, and fiscal conservatives that happen to be social liberals. My friends at work are light eyed whites. I would theoretically tolerate a brown eyed white in my presence in a social setting.

The cunts are total bitches though.

If the Combetta Happening reaches true happening levels, it will move markets.

May you live in interesting times, indeed.

if you morons take one thing with you from this thread - let it be what this user said:
NEVER TALK ABOUT POLITICS OR RELIGION AT WORK

If you mutilate your genitals that doesnt change the chromosomes in the 50 trillion cells that make up your body and correspond to the gender youbwere born with... Am I missing sometbing?

I actually work for a joo corporation and I don't live in a politically correct country... yet. So, no.

Also, everyone is racist here.

Joke is on you, i work for the government

I am a professional student, and I am employed at a firm.

Hallo BKA! :^)

>Theres absolutely NO WAY a respectable firm or a company in the 21st Century will hire or tolerate a racist xenophobic employee.

Own my own business Nigel. Now instead of worrying about people on here, how about you address your Muslim problem.

yeah thats what Im implying. but it only applies to some jobs

>I'm not shitting you Cred Forums. There was this one guy in my office who was clearly uncomfortable in the presence of a trans woman, though he didn't say a word. Next thing you know he got put on gender harassment claim file against him and he voluntarily quit his job a few months later forfeiting his unemployment claims.

Your flag explains everything.

And yet here I am, getting paid to shitpost.

> Hello I'm here for da job application
What do?

Daily reminder that Cred Forums looks down upon all of you wagey scumbags. Unelss you're a NEET or a trust fun baby you embody everything that Cred Forums despises. Slaving away for the Jew, keeping the system alive and enabling their kikery is the ultimate blue pill.

Is that true that you guys have to claim benefits because your salary is too low to live off it?

>tfw I live in a country that's headed that way

"Hi I'm here for a piece of paper on which to apply for this position" Uhh.. Most applications are done online, nigglet.

Go back to Univision.

Or /r9k/ for that matter.

Maybe britanistan is different. Here you can't get a job im a respectable company and especially government agency if you are not right wing nazi at least. All other isms you follow and practice are more than welcome.

tits or gtfo
OYYYY

Not crime, transportation.

I'm Australian.

Try finding a company that isn't packed with racists.

I'm a Wendy's chef serving Xenophobic Baconators while making $250k a year. I also have a nine inch dick

This, nobody really asks. Only real reason I am against the "Transgendered" movement is the fact that people will abuse the fuck out of it, the whole bathroom fiasco can and will be abused by some fucked up moron claiming to pass themselves off as "Trans".

This whole movement will do a total 180 when some woman is sexually abused by someone posing as Transgendered and uses it in court.

I dont talk to anyone at work unless needed. Office life is also horrid, its a cubicle prison.

Arbeitest du bei Waldorf Frommer du Hurensohn?

>tfw too intelligent to be unemployed

Hahahahaha. Oh god, this is rich.

I'm a programmer for a very large company that everyone knows the name of. I write code for an application that probably has millions of users. And I'm a very proud racist. Mainly I just don't like black people, but I'm not too fond of Muslims right now either.

We're among you, and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Y-You're all bigots
>Says "Shitskin"

2/10 for that obvious fuck up. would've been 8/10

lol, I work in 75k/yr position at Public/State Urban university. Everyday I'm surrounded by Niggers, Triggly-puffs, degenerate homosexuals, commies, etc.

I'm considered a model employee.

If your workplace and most of your colleagues are the kind of bunch of racist, xenophobic, sexist shitlords that have progressives and feminists waking up with night terrors then things aren't going to change and you're going to fit in just fine without having to withhold any opinions. I did do a shitty office-based 'graduate' job once, but fuck working with cucks and fuck working with women, it's worth the pay cut to be somewhere you fit in and aren't treading on eggshells or risking disciplinaries or having to stomach 'diversity training'.

t. gainfully employed white van driver

I'm self employed, I work from home and haven't seen a single coworker or manager or what the fuck ever in almost 3 years.

I talk to my wife/friends/family about kikes and all sorts of niggermaniac truth bombs all the time.

NEETs are fucking losers

i'm am an employed fag in his mid 20s
>your body language does not lie and they can easily see that you get irritated around gays, trans, muslims and shitskins.
Probably true on this, I have crossed the road several times when I see an obvious nigger
However if I see a black guy wearing a suit walking my way i feel more comfortable, but still I don't give him eye contact

While it's common to see nearly all my coworkers, it's because of their own making. Keep in mind they have multiple kids or are immigrants that are sustained with my tax dollars.

I make $14/hr. It sustains me barely, but I'm not complaining as I was homeless last decade and know it could be worse. I cannot receive any state assistance out of principle as my parents out right abused the system as able bodied people. It's the sin i have to live with.

>tfw got cucked out of this lifestyle by my parents who hit me up for money not too infrequently

>working in 2016

If you can't make a living doing close to nothing i got bad news about ur IQ, there is no exuce to being poor if you have high speed internet

let me guess, you are ready to share a secret to making tons of monies on the internet for a small fee?

Oy vey OP

>1 post by this ID

Kys

Is there something we're missing here or do you want me to stream vidya and rentseek?

I'm a democrat and former Bernie supporter. I'm happily married to a great woman with 3 loving sons. I enjoy a lucrative six figure job in the data sciences, have a wide circle of friends, and own my own home. (Well, making mortgage payments on it).

I love browsing Cred Forums and tbqh the whole trans thing kind of pisses me off. It makes no sense to me. I don't care if you're a faggot but if you're a man be a fucking man. These men who dress like women aren't fucking women. They just aren't. They exude no femininity or poise that women naturally have.

And the women who dress like men? Bitch I know what a man is, I am one. Putting on jeans and a t shirt with doc martens, and cutting your hair short doesn't make you a man.

Forging ahead into a coal mine or mill or war zone or forest fire for multiple decades makes you a man. Quiet self sacrifice makes you a man.

Let's be clear about that irony. If you're a woman who feels like you're a man trapped in a woman's body so you dress up like a man and demand people call you Phil instead of Sally, then you're not a man.

Because a real man would quietly deal with the pain of being a man trapped in a woman's body and not fucking do anything about it but suffer quietly while putting on a good face and being cool about it.

That is, the very essence of manhood. Self sacrifice and quietly suppressing our own internal psychological what have you for the greater good of the community.

Don't get me wrong. I don't care if some faggot wants to hike up his skirt and pee in the womans bathroom next to my wife. Have a blast cupcake.

And for that matter, I don't care if some chick wants to strut into the men's bathroom to piss.

But if you're sitting down to piss, because biology makes you sit down to piss, bitch you're not a man and you never will be.

I'm a fucking democrat with a six figure job, spouse and kids. Talk to me about how I don't know how to hide my power level, OP. Fuckin bring it.

You know I'm right, you just don't want to admit it. The only way to deal with the Jew is to crash the system and start from scratch. The same way you reinstall Windows when your computer starts acting up or lagging. People like you who feed the system prevent that from happening.

I work on a fishing boat
my boss knows I hate our latvian deckhand but he doesn't care

I think Cred Forums has pretty much always been shit, you just grew up. There used to be some pretty cool things that happened there though, like the Scientology raids.

But I'm not racist, I get along just fine with individual blacks and regularly work with/interact with them. I live in a black neighborhood, I even have black friends.

property manager, manage a multi-million dollar portfolio in Melbourne, colleagues know I hate Asian and Indian tenants as they always give me the fuck around.

Most of my colleagues are the same, you work in real estate long enough you see the stereotypes come true

Kees, why do you hate everyone except for the shemale Surinam prostitutes that pound you in the ass on the reg?

Some play poker, some do youtube, some sell on ebay,some beat the stock market, some beat the crypto market, some own websites ,some do blogging some do socialmedia etc. the options are endless, if you can't make money with the internet you can't blame no one but yourself

I OWN a company. With a staff over fifty. And we are leaders regionaly in our field.

What gays,trans,muslims and shitskins ?

I work an administrative job in big international financial company. I do not hide my power level.

Nurse here too. Politics and religion are irrelevant at work.

I'm a college student but I have an IT job at the same time and my power level is thoroughly veiled. I mean, I work at college. I have to deal with shitskins and trannies all day.

Being respectful to people you think should be gassed or marched into the sea isn't that hard.

I work in trades with basically all white men. Its bretty kewl, we drive around in our truck laughing at niggers we see on the street.

Thank you for all the responses Cred Forums. This data collection exercise was very valuable to us. My bosses at GCHQ will be pleased.

Suck my dick Britfag. I have no problems with gays, minorities etc. You left tards on the other hand are actually quite racist against white people.
>inb4 it's not racism because privilege
fuck off you racist lying asshole.

Why are you a democrat, and what is your opinion on racial differences?

Sure m8, try to have a decent job in Zagreb and not be surrounded by leftist. >t.dalmatian nigger hiding his power level

>I work at college.

So what do you think about having foreign professors?

you make no sense

Lol in a country where 2/10 vote for Jobbik and virtually all others vote for Orban do you need to hide your powerlevel ever?

Except when you work at Soros Inc. ofcourse

Actually, I have a chinese professor this semester who's remarkably good, but I want to deport most of them. The bigger problem is the legions of chink and pooinloo students.

>trans woman
>trans
>woman
So a man with tits or a ugly woman without tits?

>people are afraid of offending the polish
How quaint and charming

Kan niet stemmen helaas. Ben zelf ook NL-er.

Literal jew tell us to earn dracmas through jewtube, and the jew owned market.
Maybe we should listen.

I own a roofing and rough casting company ask me anything

I used to be openly racist and sexist at work with another coworker, everybody knew we used 'nigger' and 'chink' and disparaged every nonwhite group under the sun but the non-whites never did anything because it was a shitty pizza delivery job and there was no cancerous HR department

The best part about owning your own company is you get to hire the people you work with.

Here on out, the first thing I ask is if they like Trump. If they say no I kick them out straight away. Everyone in our office are red-pilled, red blooded.

FACT: mods can see ALL of the posts made by your IP
FACT: mods review posting history when deciding whether and for how long to ban
FACT: mods have open biases against certain ideologies, ie pro-pedosexuality and race realism

What are you on about cunt tradies are some of the most well payed here in australia you're delusional you probably go to university of melbourne you fucking faggot.

Do you hate those Irish cunt gypsies who do shitty work and then flee back to Potatoniggerland?

i walk around production floor with a camo maga hat and openly harrass everything, im progrssive and tolerant, everyone is an equil piece of shit in my eye.

I work in a role where I deal with a lot of people every day. One of the bigger retail chains in the UK. I'm a mid-level manager.
Am quite open with everyone at my location about my political views. I would never dream of saying anything right-wing while at corporate though, because all the big companies would put you on a spike for it.

I work in the Norwegian parliament. My boss is a pakistani, but he hates sandniggers who don't assimilate even more than I do, so we're cool.

I can't fully reveal my powerlevel in regards to jews though.

You live in Hungary as a Dutchman? Or are you on vacation?

If you live there, then do you like it there as a Dutchman? Any QTs who want your frikandel?

then let me help you out

>Ben Garrison

Every time

I work as a lineman, and it doesn't really come up much. My co-workers know I'm for Trump, know I'm opposed to immigration, and know that I'm a Catholic. I don't march around shouting "gas the kikes, race war now", because I'm not autistic.

We mostly get Polish and Romanians. Some of them are alright one looks after the yard, we are good friends desu

Goddamnit, did they change the borders again?

We are everywhere, faggot.

Dutch living in Hungary permanently. I do like living here even though living standards are different than back in NL. However, it is all worth it when you realise that you havent seen any Maroccans for months.

If you can't act tolerable around even those you hate most in order to maximize your efficiency you're just as bad as the people you despise
t. Practicing MD

The trick is hiding power level and knowing the perfect opportunity to drop red pills here and there. I was able to turn my neighbors from Bernie bros to having a Trump sign on their window by doing so.

I work for a fortune 500 company, me and my co-workers meme all day.

Become an engineer, nobody will care if you act weird and uncomfortable because they assume you're autistic (we are)

>will hire or tolerate a racist xenophobic employee

this is when you become the employer

I have thought about a trade but I went to private school and I have a degree. Therefore:

a) it would be a bit challenge just to get hired in a trade, most people would just think I'm a posh cunt

b) i can probably earn more money being a web dev like I am

c) I don't know anyone who works a trade. It would be a massive life shift. All my mates are desk jockeys because they are all my mates from the same private school

Actually one of them is a salesman and drives a company car all day which is pretty cool

But yeah. White collar shit is what I was born into user. It's where I have assets. If I tried to get a job on a building site they'd laugh at me because I'm not especially big.

You are the worst scum. I can tolerate bernouts, shillbots, even cruzmissle - but a limp dicked fag who can't own up to who he will vote for is worse than slime.

t. bull prepper

So are you trans-gay or pre-op gay?

I suppose if you transitioned you could keep your heterosexuality....?

Why are you an alcoholic?

I work with a gay communist,(not joking) I don't really like him for both reasons, but I act nice to him and engage him in conversation, it's easy to hide power levels if you just realize that's it's just a game.

t. Guy who worked as a motorcycle mechanic for years now works in advertising and hates himself for his small part in White Genocide TM

I work at an (((((investment bank))))). I just hide my power level

Prestige jobs are for people that don't know any better. Let him have his cubicle while we work under the sky.

I love when faggot ass millennial believe this, only to actually visit the real world

I swear I'm not

>If I tried to get a job on a building site they'd laugh at me because I'm not especially big.

Electrician here, you don't need to be a big guy, I've worked with guys who were 5'9" and 160 lbs who were great electricians. Being big can help with some stuff. One job I was on the biggest guy always got stuck lifting the 500lb bus duct while we bolted it into place, he was absolutely massive though. It's not really an issue if you aren't though. Job sites are busy places, they'll find something for you.

It's is perfectly normal to feel uncomfortable around people with severe mental illness

Do what you like to do, just don't be a cunt about it.

>college students
IT major naturally.
Why do you think it's so hard to talk to people that haven't been on Cred Forums?
Most of us are fairly intelligent people, we just act retarded out of utter boredom. And even so we are still more interesting than your average normie.

>work for the police
>in communications
>across the room is an equality and diversity officer
>tfw she voted brexit
>tfw when all but the nu male voted brexit
>tfw when i have used pepe in a forcewide message
>my manager thinks pepe is cool
>30k a year for 35 hour week thats flexi
>soon to be promoted to senior role

im a professional bull. i fuck white wifes for a fee

> Why are you a democrat, and what is your opinion on racial differences?

I'm a democrat because I'm a capitalist. Democrats make stronger economic opportunities. Let me amend that. US democrats make stronger economic opportunities than US republicans. I probably wouldn't be a .. whatever democrats are in France. (You're French, right?)

I'm not liberal, I'm progressive. There's a difference. I don't want to give my shit away and everyone else's shit away, I want more shit and for everyone else to have awesome shit too.

As far as racial differences I'm of the opinion that mutts or mixed race humans make the best humans just as mutts or mixed race dogs make the best dogs. They're stronger, live longer and are more sane.

Categorically black people, or Asian or even Caucasian are just .. I've had a track record of less than stellar experiences with people whose family tree doesn't fork very much.

Even if you can claim that you're part Scot and part Irish and part Scandinavian and part Italian, that alone I believe makes you a superior person to someone whose 100% Scot, or Irish, or Scandinavian or Italian.

Not unlike how pedigree dogs are kind of stupid (even the ones who are "trained well"), and how they don't live as long and have fucked up health issues and tend to bite for no reason.

Pedigree humans are similar. Whether they're black or white.

More blacks are pedigree than whites. I think this is why more blacks tend to be unstable. But you go to say Boston and suddenly there's these Irish gangs like FSU that are just as much niggers as any other nigger gang.

Sow your oats, goyim.

Sure... How late are you on child support?

>Even if you hide your power level in public, your body language does not lie and they can easily see that you get irritated around gays, trans, muslims and shitskins.

I'm a "shit skin" and get irritated around gays, dykes, trans, muslims, sjw, white cucks, and shitskins. Will they fire me? Can i sue for discrimination? How does it feel that your narrative is falling apart, how does it feel that a bunch of minorities are voting Trump? How does it feel knowing you will never be a man you cuck. Most minority men have zero tolerance for all this sjw nonsense and despise you cultural Marxists that are orchestrating the fall of the west. Most minorities have first hand experience with oppressive regimes, total government failure, failed states, communists regimes, etc. They know what America stands for, and will fight to defend this great nation till death.

it's really not bad to be in construction, it's healthy, you get paid to build muscle, you're out in the free air and learning practical skills

or you can be a machine operator and enjoy the politically uncorrect work environment without the physical struggle

the machine operators in this industry aren't even poor, they live comfortably

>be redpilled
>start your own business
>only hire redpills

By the way, this already happens.

I work for a major corporation who would fire me in a heartbeat if they knew what a shitlord I am

Own my own businesses, can't get fired from that.

>user you need to get a job
>but money, authority, and religion are false and foreign injected systems of control upon humanity and by participating in taxation i fund pedophile governments... i just-
>user you neeb a jub :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

every time

I never meet such people in my job. But I don't work at some minimum wage call center. Good thing having a nice job.

>mfw mulatto
>mfw have become master of faking normieness
>mfw whenever shit comes up about the election in my friend groups, I act intentionally vague and just talk about why I'm not voting for hilldawg without saying who I'm actually voting for (Trump)
I'm the multi kulti sleeper cell ;^)

I make 85k a year to surf the web at work

my power level is a secret, for now

i work for microsoft

fuck niggos

i'm gay though :3

Field based medical rep. The hardest part of my day is dealing with surgeries in one of the mostly Asian areas I cover. I have other reps on my patch who equally despise the area and the rapefugee crisis, and we've often met for a coffee and a "territory meeting" just to laugh at niggers and muslims.

It's fucking brilliant. A lot of my managers are racist/misogynist as fuck too. PC culture is creeping in for sure, but I've got one foot out of the door anyway.

Yeah I think I've heard that those people are high risk for discrimination lawsuits and / or just general workplace drama.

Crane operators outside my house get paid as well as I do... Granted, I work in a crane centric environment, but we lift different things... Lots of things.

Goyim sure is naive as fuck and don't give any value to their own personal information.

t. goldberg

Beep somewhere else.

Lol op thinks there are jobs that sent taken by third worlders

How often do you shit in people's lofts?

Non union excavating operator here. Fuck you NEET degenerates. How're you ever gonna survive on the battlefield when all you do is play vidja games and eat tendies

Their h8 is contained on the net.

The fact it isnt actualized means they dont really really h8 as much as they say they h8

thanks, grandpa, for dying and leaving me ~$1.1 million after taxes. thanks for making me the sole beneficiary of your estate. gramps left me all the money because i was the only one in the family who would talk with him about niggers and mexicans, because i hated faggots and trannies, and because i was the only one who did time in the army (like him). now I spend less than $25k per year living the neet life and when the money runs out in 40 years i'm going to kill myself

Im a computer systems engineer for (((google)))

I hate the company but they pay me a metric assload of money

I'm edging closer to a 7 figure income.

I'm not racist to blacks.

I dislike amoral, parasitic, and ignorant people the same regardless of race.

Indians are the only ones I tend to have a general disdain for, but that's because they are sweltering cuckolds and smell like shit.
Regardless of who's around I give them a chance to prove themselves. My body language doesn't betray me.

If I was acting a certain way around the person - it is likely because they were unscrupulous.

Boss is red-pilled too. Don't even have to hide my power level.

Welcome to the modern world faggot

I work at a lobby in Brussels.

Mine as well. It's even better considering he's dad as well

Post tits now

B-but I'm astrophysicist ;_;

I should also add that I do not like the Jewish aristocracy, however there are many kind Jews.

I have friends across many ethnicities as well.

I still do not buy the whole trans thing. It's bullshit.

I have had gay friends, and I still consider some of them friends.

However, they all suffer from serious impulse control. Many are quite smart, but are held back by a lack of patience.

Thats awesome actually.
Create "accident" for him, afterall you have all the info what he/she does, how it acts.

sounds pretty good. its a honourable position.
I wasn't suggesting that trades are the only answer I was just saying that 80% of office based jobs are laughable and if your worried about political correctness ruining your career then get your self down the building sites.
you actually feel like a man at the end of the day, some thing some people have never felt.
your job sounds good user, I respect the force and the meaningful services a great deal. god speed

I'm a hardworking blue collared worker.
I just quit my one job the other day, and I was able to land another job within 3 days.
You don't talk politics with your boss. It really is that simple.

I OPERATE too... How are you going to survive the happening with a bad back?

and why exactly would he give up his comfortable life to work on a construction site?

>work 8 hours using brain
>workout 1 hour to keep body healthy & in shape

Much better imo than manually slaving away 10 hours and then collapsing in front of tv

>Free air
Enjoy breathing in all the dust, fumes and chemicals.

why does he wear the mask?

TELL ME ABOUT BANE!

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Id consider that a trade. Im sorry, I wasn't saying trades or the highway I was saying so many jobs out there are based on pure undiluted bullshit and are detrimental to the planet and the employee AND the customer in many cases!

>trans-woman in office
No such thing here. That's exclusive Anglo problem.

Ouah, ouah.
I'm neither racist nor xenophobic, i'm not like the rest of Cred Forums !
I only wish to genocide all the subhumans, quite the vanilla stance.

tell me about bane britnigger

Why does Bane wear the mask?

So your parents paid a shitton of money to get you a good education expecting you to become a lawyer, doctor or smth like that and you decide to make less than your dad working harder?

Higher education is the foundation of western civilization. The sjw are just the nasty wart on its ass

I have completely failed to spot the reference this time lads.
help us out will you?

>mfw company I used to work for opened another incorporated division to expand
>boss did this specifically to stay under employee limit for having to hire a nigger/shit skin.

Sorry, was out with my nan for lunch getting tendies. It's not as good as it once was but it's pretty good, you need to be sociable and likable to be a locum. I make around £23/Hr in the north of England which is decent and I can work as much, or as little, as possible. Down south it's more competitive and pays less because there are far more pharmacists.

i'm self-employed, i do what i want senpai
money's pretty shit but i don't think i can go back to working with blathering retards

OP that sounds like a case for a lawyer / solicitor to me and your company'd lose because it sounds very anecdotal and based on opinion not a solid fact

Because he actually has the opportunity to work a job that he wants and not one that he needs.

Get the fuck out.

>be turk shitskin
>think that no nurse is a male
>mfw

Hotel Receptionist in Rome here.
Family (not mine) run business.
Romans are red-pilled by default, we are used to be in contact with all nationalities and races of the world, everyday and all year.
Here we explore on detail their habits, their attitudes and all common marks for each race and culture.
Needless to say after 50 years of hospitality my bosses are red pilled without even knowing it.
During shift changes when we state the various problems and things that need to be fixed about a certain room or a certain guess, we can tell before checking what nationality he's from, ie: "Let me guess, Israel?", "... they're niggers, right?", "Arabs?" And so on. We make some jokes about faggots but nothing special, nobody's actually against it.

Jesus nigger, I also work in the parliament.

Are you Andreas?

>I'm the multi kulti sleeper cell ;^)

kekd
Outstanding.

You fucjing samaon... NYC unions are gods project

No. I am in college getting an aviation degree and planning to join the Air Force. Meanwhile you Brits are getting butt raped be Ahmed

My farther was a builder.
It always appealed to me.
I have more freedom than a doctor just less money.

also I'm from a working class background.
Id never want to rise above my post, the real people live down at this end of the spectrum (in my opinion)

Looks like the Cult of the Smug Frog controls the Norwegian government.

I'm serious :(

If your goal is to make money, being a wagecuck isn't the way.
Starting a business is, and since unless you're a complete moron that can't develop beyond one location, business are a thing to delegate so you don't need skills to begin with except being a good judge of character ( a good business generally means good employees, both competent and with a good behaviour ).

OH shi muh Facebook

be gone dark soul desu

Could be a male nurse simon

Idiots.
Plus, working in a almost all female environnement has benefits if you can manage them

cringe* sorry lads

Manager of the rotational repair department in a refinery (BS in mechanical engineering.)

>28
>Master's Degree
>6-figure salary
>Married
>Own my house and 2 cars
>Hate niggers, shitskins, and know all about Jewish tricks
>Doesn't sperg out when coming into contact with them like an autist
>Wear my MAGA hat

Tell me again why it's so difficult to be a productive member of society when you're redpilled?

lurk moar

its not a lurk more situation I'm just fucking retarded.

>though he didn't say a word.
>Next thing you know he got put on gender harassment claim file against him
What the fuck.

Huh, being an engineer. I'm fucling tame compared to my Co workers. We all support Trump, the whole union does beside the higher ups telling us to vote clinton

I own a business. Fuck your feelings.

Big if, mon sucre d'orge.

It's called bullshit, user.

> irritated around faggots and shitskins
you, dear faggot shall fuck off

>tfw working in office
>tfw exposing jewish agenda at work daily
>tfw not fired yet

Thats the thing liberals are usually too retarded to be civil with someone once they know their views conflict. I fisr bump muslims at my shitty retail job whilst thinkint if u fucking snackbar i swear to fucking jesus, but my face says yo bro we're chill.

>1 post by this ID

This is my experience as well.

Thanks, hope you had tasty tendies.
She's going for northern England / Scotland too and she's pretty nice and a qt, so should work. Where do you search for jobs? Specific website?

>B-but I'm astrophysicist ;_;
who the fuck are your customers
who buys what you do

Nope, I do pretty well between my 7-4 job and my rental properties.

>1 post by this id
>No shitposting from ya phone

> NeilDeGreenGrassTyson

Haha he said respectable firm. Your letting jews control you while you work for them haha wtf

Making 40k€ / year

I genuinely have looked at trades because I did a shitty useless degree (i had to teach myself Web dev separately)

And I'm not trying to be a cunt

I'm between Web dev gigs right now and I've also looked at the military because sitting on your ass all day does suck and a more active job would be very cool, plus my degree wouldn't be totally useless because I could become an officer (you don't actually need a degree to be an officer but I guess it helps maybe). But I think I'll take another Web dev gig first, see if it's any better than the last one, and if not then I'll apply to the military or look at other shit

I'm 28 years old and have been on Cred Forums since 2005

If you think I haven't mastered the art of being a normalfag in my day to day life right now you're wrong.

Absolutely no one has ever known about the things I do on my own time, even the women I've been with just think I play video games or something.

nein, ich hab die als Gegner die Penner. Geh nie ans Telefon, wenn die anrufen. :^)

I work in advertising. No one I'm the company knows about my power level

Underemployed NEET here.

> have STEM degree
> in biology
> professor was a fan of James Watson
> degree now tainted by racism
> working as cashier in Walmart

Good thing I managed to get a Pell Grant instead of a student loan, or I wouldn't even be able to afford internet service.

When she gets qualified over here or moves you just introduce yourself to the independent pharmacies. All the supermarkets have websites but she just goes in and gets the details there, they are the easiest to get work at.

Also if she contacts Boots she will easily get work.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I wouldn't know about that
Though I am surrounded by nu-males I'm already used to that
I haven't actually met someone who was openly gay, trans, Muslim and 0 shitskins on the job
I suppose that's what you get working at a company that cares about profit

Also if she wants a full time job they are usually advertised on C+D and job sites. C+D have a job posting part of their website. If she wants to locum though northern England is great atm.

I am a success entrepreneur. I do not need to placate to any Jewspeak.
Traditional values lead to success. You would be surprised how many Cred Forums s are successful members of society.

I work at a restaurant in the county, the people I work with are just as racist as I am but thanks for the consideration

>working for the man

Jesus christ that's horrible. That's a big fear of mine to not have something a degree work out for me, as it's a lot of money.

My political stances are of no concern of any employer.

This.

OP underestimates how carefully we tread. The PC Fascists will literally have your career, your financial future, your family, anything they can if they discover Thoughtcrime in progress.

It's a minefield. We've learned how to walk it while we slowly bring the masses to us, and to reason, again.

Non-white genes are inferior, mixing would just make whites
>less attractive
>less intelligent
>more aggressive
>increased medical problems/ physical deformities
Dogs have health problems from generations of inbreeding on a massive scale. Also a pedigree dog is better at the job it was breed for than a mixed dog.

It's amazing that even though this is a shitpost this is actually what kikes are pushing while laughing at us goy for some of us believing in it.

WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT? JUST DON'T THREATEN TO KILL PEOPLE OR BELITTLE PEOPLE AND YOU CAN GET ANY JOB.

JUST ACT LIKE A POPULAR YOUTUBE VLOGGER.

I'm in charge of all hiring at a top 5 earning company in Australia.
Nothing to hide when everyone is Australian or white European.

10 ans que j'ai les mains dans la merde, chaton. Faut trouver le juste équilibre entre pas s'impliquer dans leurs histoires a la con et donner des coups de pieds au cul pour rappeler a l'ordre les fautives. Venant d'un mec, bizarrement, elles suivent.

Corporate sales job. Make pretty good money. Deal with kikes and shitskins daily. Why do leftists always project their poor impulse control onto everyone?

I work for a bank on the finance tech side and make 70k a year.

nigger nigger nigger

lol I'm a corporatefag come at me. Doesn't mean I can't shitpost all day long.

Cred Forums is satire and I actually hang out with some people like that IRL. Don't take this shit so seriously autismo

Note that I also do volonteer work at my local library two times a week. Here I can do something given that I'm subtle enough. It's a good way of knowing the local political climate

The fact you can't get a job outside of multicultural bullshit proves how much the system has failed.

Can't express your views at Walmart?
While they constantly steal shit.
Can't express your views at Target?
Niggers not present and peaceful.
Can't express your views at Dollar General?
Rodney King riots 24/7

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you and fuck you.

I work at a telecom as an software engineer. I have the CEO and CFO added on the jewbook and spam Trump memes.

You should all fuck off back to the UK if you really have a problem with immigrants, instead of running here where you complain that its too hot. I reckon 3/4 of the building industry here is swamped by you 459 visa holders, bad teeth and potato fuckers alike.

not even. This is just my go to for news

I'm not only a racist and sexist borderline Nazi, I'm also a pedophile and a weeaboo. I make $80K a year as a DB admin.

>College grad
>Own my own business
I CAN SAY NIGGER AT WORK IF I WANT TO!!!

exactly this.
just don't do it and everything will be fine.
I just smile at people when they talk about politics or whatever.

gibs me green card

The goverment/universities.
>They buy me :^)

Word. I think black people are inferior and make close to 6 figures as a programmer, just have to be quiet around colleagues about how cool I think Hitler is.

I work for Apple.

Learn to conceal your power level.

KEK

>parents were 1st gen immigrants
>family is super anti communist
>went to art school
>made friends with ex satanists, devout christians, athiests, commies, gays, lesbians, libertarians, furries.
>presently work with people from many varied backgrounds, many of whom are wonderful people

i'm still conservative though, and believe that the left is toxic as hell to liberty, integrity, and freedom, believe a nation has a duty and responsibility to protect the interests of its people first, believe that ever increasing government welfare causes most of the problems it aims to fix, believe that we shouldnt encourage idiocy and ignorance in our culture, and believe that yeah, there are differences between sexes, races, and so on.

thing is, I can also acknowledge that other people may have their own viewpoints on things without agreeing with them. and know when to pick my battles. I dont need people kissing my ass and agreeing with me on everything to make friends, thats what sjws do. I'll give people the benefit of the doubt and hear them out, and discuss a point like an adult. i keep that shit civil, and work to learn from what their pov showed me. and either adjust my position or learn the counterpoint to theirs

>using present-tense on a past-tense figure.
Are you absolutely sure you're making 6 figures?

At my job before going back to school everybody was a white man, save for one Puerto Rican. We all used to purposely call him a different Hispanic name every time we talked to him. Shit was pretty fun.

I work at a university, but I'm not xenophobic or racist.

That said, I almost never see any blacks and if I do see one, they made it into this university which is a great indicator they aren't stupid.

In the city's centre there's an abundance of retarded foreigners, however.

Sports industry. Subtly Redhill coworkers and openly bantz jews. My semi white Hispanic coworkers can now spot mischlings since we are near a fair amount of jews.

Hell, I'm a teacher even. Hiding my power level is easy enough, never discuss politics and if you do, act unknowing. As for body language, easy enough to fake.

Civil servant.

Public school teacher, 8th grade. I drop subtle red pills all day on the developing mind.

I work for a fortune 500 company. Spend most of my day on my own, no boss or management to fuck with me.

My clients fucking LOVE me, and there's nothing you can do about it, cumshitter.

Construction? That's my experience.

Electrician here

Lol in work for a company that does alot of work in the middle east and in meetings they constantly referenties to them as "those dirty arabs in their sandbox" and Noone bats an eye

And you plenk like the inbred you are.

nice pic

>I make $14/hr. It sustains me barely

So basically you've mismanaged your money your whole life. He'll I'm a part time busser for 10 an hour and I live like a king. But I guess it's about perspective and money-handling skills. Stop blowing your money on dumb shit.

>Even if you hide your power level in public, your body language does not lie and they can easily see that you get irritated around gays, trans, muslims and shitskins.
naw nigga

ur naive

of course some people have more difficulty hiding their power level than others. pic related.

I work at a big four accounting firm.

No problems.

Autistic people for example. :^)

I work in an office. I let a fraction of my power level out occasionally and even the coal burner with a half black son agrees with me.

Even the 19 year old Tumblr girl laughs at my jokes.

I just don't go full 14/88 and instead disguise it as being patriotic and in support of the Constitution without going full redneck.

It's the subtle redpill when I acquire intel from Cred Forums and tell them about it hours before the MSM catches on. They think I'm some kind of politics wizard.

>"oven dodger"

That's fucking good.

i salute you

with all the turkroaches im surprised it's taking this long

Thanks user!

Damn oven dodger.