FRENCHIE THROWS HISSY FIT IN NEW ZEALAND

>A Frenchman has gone on a frustrated rampage in a tiny New Zealand fishing village after he spent four days waiting for a hitchhiking ride.

>The 27-year-old Frenchman arrived in the west coast settlement of Punakaiki, home to just 70-full-time residents, late last week.

>According to New Zealand police the man spent four days attempting to hitchhike south.

>On the fourth day after no one had picked him up he went “berserk”, allegedly attacking the Welcome to Punakaiki sign with a rock, abusing motorists and throwing other road signs into the local river.

>“Oh he threw an absolute hissy fit; he was lying prone on the road screaming that New Zealanders were assholes and he couldn’t wait to get back to Europe,” says local Neil Mouat, who eventually called police after an elderly fisherman “had words” with him, and Mouat feared the altercation could turn violent.

>“He was a spoilt millennial, and he created a hell of a din. But all that time he was standing in the wrong place to hitchhike – a corner with poor visibility and nowhere for cars to easily pull over.”

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! France is getting cucked and now the frogs try to vent their anger on nice, normal peaceful countries. Sad!

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/20/french-hitchhiker-goes-beserk-new-zealand-four-days-stuck-without-a-lift

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3u70DwS2FMw
i.4cdn.org/f/browniepantz.swf
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/77000017/Park-ranger-sacked-over-scuffle-with-group-of-French-freedom-campers
radiolive.co.nz/WATCH-Whats-your-problem---Freedom-camper-lashes-out-at-Newshub-cameraman/tabid/504/articleID/116750/Default.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Mers-el-Kébir
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons
youtube.com/watch?v=K65_spUU05s
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/video.cfm?c_id=1&gal_objectid=11713188&gallery_id=165507
youtube.com/watch?v=oqSayvdp23w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This would have been shameful for a 17 year old. At 27 he should prolly be tossed in a mental ward along with all the feminists.

>waited 4 days
>could have reached the next village south in 4 hours on foot, and the next town in 9 hours

>On the fourth day after no one had picked him up he went “berserk”
what a cunt, why would anyone pick up a frog after the blew our ships up

Sad!

desu the French were assholes in general.
And I'm mad that they have far, far cheaper public transport than us.

French Muslim millennial
Fuck imagine the car journey
I'd swerve off a cliff just to end it

This. Fucking rainbow warrior

A frog got bashed by some skins in ashburton after he couldn't speak english

((((Frenchman))))

>OP pic is your average New Zealand coastal area
>almost all New Zealanders live near the coast

>meanwhile there is a single New Zealand sized grid in the USA which is entirely like pic related, this isn't even cherrypicking

absolutely disgusting

this pic

Expect nothing else from a cucked country like New Algeria, i mean France

>blow up our ship
>get mad when everybody gives the cold shoulder
Serves him right

> Waited for 4 days

Why this faggot chose to sit on his ass for that long instead of just walking to the closest village? It wouldn't take more than 3 hours.

>27
>Millenial

dude's born in 89. I thought millenials were born from 1995. Meaning they grew up with the internet/social media already easily accessible.

Why not just give up after 20 minutes, grab some supplies from the local shop and just hike?

>Belgium talking about mudslime invasion

>says Lelgium
We deserve to be criticised, but not every one can afford to do it. You can't. Sorry kiwis. For the tourists of course, not the rainbow poofter.

my grandfather owns a farm almost the size of your country

Because he's french

As much as I agree with you, let's not forget our non-country isn't in a better state, waffelbro.

Fuck off we're full

m8 millennials end at 2000

what the fuck are you saying?

Please explain or reword mate, I'm confused

So glad this made it outside NZ, even if it's just on Cred Forums.

could have gone from top to bottom of new zealand in four days

your grandfather has a farm 1/5 of the size of south africa?

I mean, we had it coming, we colonized a good part of North Africa and then allowed them to bring their families.
But you have no excuses importing thousands of muslims in your country.

'89 is easily millennial territory.

Early or mid 80s is debatable, but late 80s is unquestionable.

millenials are gen Y 1980-2000

I'm beginning to hate these eurofuck backpackers as much as the gook cockroaches that come here. They aren't even good tourists because they jew out on everything and travel like gypsies. I would rather have britcuck and yank families visiting.

>french people are assholes

Nothing new here 2bh.

Was on a holiday in Fiji and a french couple were on the same island. Could hear the guy yell from the other beach when he fell off a stand up paddle board and his gf was still recording him lmao

Best post.

the fucking germans are all nudists as well

>Majority of my blood is French
>Only found this out a few months ago

Recent events make me nothing but ashamed, nice one froggos.

>next town is 15 kms away
>there is also a bus service according to google maps
>french """"hikers"""""

nz is 1/5 the size of sa? ok then its a bit of an exaggeration. farm size is 44 000 hectares

>Portugal thinks New Zealand is a normal country
Jesus early morning pol is weird

84' here and i'm sick of being clumped in with these faggots. 80'-00' is the commonly accepted range of millennials.

I always thougt late '80 and early '90 were Y generation.
And starting from 1995 were the millenials.

In Northeast USA, there is a lattice of roads going from west to east and north to south.
They are spaced perfectly evenly, and go perfectly straight.
In the squares of land formed by the lattice are thousands upon thousands of crops.
The size of this lattice is almost that of New Zealand.

>And starting from 1995 were the millenials.
nah mate Gen Z start from 2000 onwards

>Punakaiki
That's like a 10-hour walk from Greymouth.

>440 square kilometres
jesus christ
That's only 0.2% of the size of New Zealand, but what the fuck do you do with that much land

>Be French
>Ttry to Hitchike in New Zealand
>Nobody picks you up
>Complain like an entitled little cunt

>Be New Zealander
>Try to Hitchhike in France
>Get stabbed by a nigger
>"She'll be right mate, my big brother's bantz cuts deeper than that"

HAHAHAHAHAHA
FRANCED !

France can you keep your nigger shit in Mali or Algeria? Stop shitting up our colonies please you dirty Arabs.

Your grandfather's a lucky guy

sheep farming

struth m8

>but what the fuck do you do with that much land
Uh.

Grow crops?

>Go to the village with the Finnish name
>Expect people to be warm and hospitable
His fault desu

bloody nice mate

Why do the French love to pretend that they're some sort of adventurers and are always trying to travel for free? They're watching too much "reality" TV.

>Faggot frog behaves like a faggot frog

But it's hot in South Africa.
Not too hot, unlike the eternal sauna that is Asia, but I certainly wouldn't want to be a sheep there.

Talking shit, sheep shagger?

>the new zealander is excited!

Seriously though, how do you even control them and protect them from theft and predators in this vast area?
I have saw a documentary of a massive cow ranch in Australia that actually used helicopters to herd the animals

There's nothing wrong with backpacking.

Why do you think they lost the war? Honestly. Fucking french.

>I went to europe, never had trouble getting around
>couldn't even speak the language of the country i was in but was still able to tell people where i wanted to go

Then you have this french fuckwit at 27 years old who can't even make his way around new zealand. Should have just bashed the stupid cunt.

I hope your boats won't spontaneously explode again.
Maybe you should treat us right, i heard it helps.

Punakaikis fucking tiny but a shit load of traffic goes through there, how the fuck did he not get picked up?

>“He was a spoilt millennial, and he created a hell of a din. But all that time he was standing in the wrong place to hitchhike – a corner with poor visibility and nowhere for cars to easily pull over.”
This is perfect, my fucking sides.

that what the cows are for

youtube.com/watch?v=3u70DwS2FMw

Consistently Millennial refers to Gen Y, born between the 80s and early 90s, in their 20s & 30s, the regressive lefts useful idiots mostly. The Snowflake Generation

Post-Millennials, Gen Z are born after 94 and in high school mostly, demographers say they are seeing a rejection of political correctness and a return to conservatism. I think they're just being optimistic.

i.4cdn.org/f/browniepantz.swf

>how the fuck did he not get picked up?
because he is a obnoxious froggy prick

Would've made for a better story if the faggot had croaked

Tactical surrender is a risky but valid tactic.
Stay mad, poo peeland

ANZAC invasion of New Caledonia when.

I agree! This! And I'm sure the Gooks hate the Eurofuck backpackers even more!

>A Frenchman
Is this a tanned frenchman?

I hear the majority of your population are master bomb makers these days and you're trying to import even more of them, maybe we should be afraid.

fucking french are cunts

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/77000017/Park-ranger-sacked-over-scuffle-with-group-of-French-freedom-campers

You're driving past a small fishing village when, at the last second because of low visibility, you see some faggot neckbeard standing on a corner trying to hitchhike, but there's nowhere to pull over.

Do you help him?

Unfortunately, they absolutely are just being optimistic

pst hey
lets just fucking invade france

You were the country that decided nuking tiny islands was a good idea, of course New Zealand is going to get mad since it's the protectorate of a lot of those islands.

>Yfw you just learnt that you're a millenial

wtf I'm actually shaking

Ce n'est que du bantère, mon ami.

French??

I bet he was an Israeli using a French passport. There's a shit load of them on the NZ hiking trails, fresh out of national service.

Everyone universally hates them.

All in the name of science, so it's good.

you guys are actually fucking terrible

radiolive.co.nz/WATCH-Whats-your-problem---Freedom-camper-lashes-out-at-Newshub-cameraman/tabid/504/articleID/116750/Default.aspx

>FRENCHIE THROWS HISSY FIT IN NEW ZEALAND

Not for the first time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior

You guys like to dish out the bantz but can't take it.
Détends toi, mon ami.

So you can shut up about Dunkirk then.

Thanks.

He must be retarded then, Punakaikis a good spot to hitch from, plenty of parking.

Joke aside, this is truly awful behaviour.
What's wrong with these people ?
What's with the entitlement ?

Can't they be polite ? Respect is one thing that can hardly be given to anyone, but politeness is due, always !

And the faggot of OP, really ? 4 days ?
Who wait on the road for 4 days ?
Go hike !

Fuck off filthy rosbiff, this doesn't concerns you.

your acting like fucking gypsies

A
FUCKING
FROG

>US invents something with the help of Germans
>Frenchie thinks copying it is science

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior

>implying that was a bad thing

Reminds me of that time when Straya had to issues guidelines to frebch fags going there on how to behave properly there
fucking parisian city rats, I swear

It's our colony and you dirty little Arabs think you can shit it up like you've shitted up your own country?

The little French scum should be executed for being French. Kill them all.

they should have done it at sea not in port

we just got tired of digging graves and buying lime

Western Australia here,

Lynch the cunt.

>French
>must be retarded
Pretty much goes without saying. As soon as I saw it was Punakaikis, I knew the dumb cunt fucked up somehow if he couldn't manage to get a lift for 4 days

>The French embassy in Wellington denied involvement, stating that "the French Government does not deal with its opponents in such ways".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Mers-el-Kébir

2bh, if we had more of that kind of shit then maybe our population wouldn't be so horrendously progressive leftist

I always defend brits when frenchmen bitch about Dunkirk.

We're actually taught not to pick up hitchhikers.
That's how you get found in a river 10 years later.
Or your abandoned car is found in the bush.

Stranger danger brah

Not before we nuke you off from the face of this french planet.

Except when you're pretending to backpack but bitch and moan when the guy who let you into his car doesn't want to do a detour just for your precious self. I've saved you a whole day of walking but you don't want to do the last 40 minutes of your route on your frail little legs? I'm never stopping for a French hitchhiker again after this.

I always meet a lot of Frenchfags that are """backpacking""" when I'm traveling since I also speak French and I very often hear them complain about the most retarded things. Like a youth hostel being too noisy, the food being strange or even not getting good reception on their phones.

On the flipside, I've never met a German backpacker that was rude or even slightly unfriendly.

Fucking love Germans.

When I say backpacking, I mean no cars involved. Or else it's just hitch hiking.

>Wanting Islam to win and take over
Figured as much, by all means you can try.

How can you not love OMON?
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

RARE
A
R
E

Anyway, I was born in 1988 so I think that makes me a so-called 'Millennial'. But I don't feel entitled to anything and I HATE political correctness. Whatever. Dividing people into generations based on arbitrary periods of time that countries do not universally agree upon is the most retarded type of divide-and-rule. At least division based on race (for example) is something that is TANGIBLE AND NOT ARBITRARY.

You don't even want to be hitching on the West Coast either, who knows what meth'd up feral will pick you up.

Same here. I'm from Perth.

>You guys like to dish out the bantz but can't take it.
Is this a joke?
There are IiteraIIy a handfuI of countries in the worId where the popuIation can actuaIIy take banter, and NZ is one of them Imao

Use it as a buffer zone from your fellow citizens for a smaller farm.

What are chances he was a tanned frenchman?
Because so far I have only seen muslims throw tantrums like that.

Oh we will do more tha- wait sorry, it's time for the prayer. Going to pray on the street, be right back.

so are the majority of the chucklefuck using it as a derogatory term, it's always great seeing it happening
especially on Cred Forums

This is now an Anglosphere thread.
Britain has influenced humanity in many profound ways, such as the Industrial Revolution, the creation of the television, the creation of the computer, the creation of the World Wide Web, the scientific method, the creation of the telephone, Newtonian physics, free-market economics, parliamentary democracy, Cadbury chocolate, the spreading of English as a global language, the creation of the United States of America (the world's sole superpower) by rebellious British colonists, all clock-time on Earth being based on Greenwich Mean Time, the Enlightenment and the creation of many modern sports. Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons

"* The Declaration of Independence is a creation of British Americans.

* The Constitution of the United States is a creation of British Americans.

* The American Bill of Rights is a creation of British Americans.

* The American system of government: a Constitutional Republic with a separation of executive, legislative, and judicial powers is a creation of British Americans.

* Most American Presidents, Senators, and Congressman, Governors and Ivy League University Presidents have been British Americans."

There's picture and video of him, grainy as fuck but I think he's white.

Terrible neckbeard, though, I'll see if I can find it for you

>But all that time he was standing in the wrong place to hitchhike – a corner with poor visibility and nowhere for cars to easily pull over.”
And no one told him. Sheep shaggers confirmed for absolute cunts.

English is obviously the best language. English is the first global lingua franca. English is the language of the future. English is an official language in countries on all six permanently inhabited continents. The English language has the most books, the most films, the most songs, the most science publications, arguably the most speakers (ahead of even Mandarin if people who know only a few words of English are counted), it is the official language of both the sea (i.e. Seaspeak) and the sky (i.e. Airspeak) and it will someday become humanity's universal language of space (de jure or otherwise). English was also the first language spoken by humans on another world besides Earth (i.e. the Moon). Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish and Mandarin cannot compete with the linguistic leadership of English.

We take it a bit to far sometimes with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=K65_spUU05s

that isn't even bants it disgrace to the spirit of cricket

You don't get the poetry...

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/video.cfm?c_id=1&gal_objectid=11713188&gallery_id=165507

I fucking wish we were named Nazi Zealand.

If at 27 you can't figure out for yourself than a desert road is not the best place to hitch a ride, you are beyond help.

I still laugh at how mad this gets cunts lmao

It's a pain in the dick. The six years between those born between 85 and 91 is like a separate generation in itself.

Queensland here

shoot the cunt.
then get him drunk and rape him.

>Punakaiki
>Finnish
If it was Punakaiku or Punakaikki I might understand, but "kaiki" means nothing

STUDY HARDER

It's more like a haiku.

giant ocean wave
big cloud of poisonous smoke
a frenchman farted

We must destroy France for the safety of the world.

Quebec can also be destroyed, £10 for every dead Frenchmen you bag. Just imagine how rich you could be! We could turn it into an Olympic sport.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

You understand that none of this made any sense right?

hmm

>own the largest and most inhospitable desert on earth
>nuke tropical islands instead

>We must destroy France for the safety of the world.

I don't want it destroyed, merely subordinated.

Won't work, people will breed frenchmen to kill them.

Is it true that other countries are generally offended by cunt? I never ask when I have the chance.

It has to be destroyed, think of the economy!

We outlaw the breeding of the French, or we do an Israel on it and make them all infertile.

SOLUTIONS POLAND! SOLUTIONS!

>kaiki
It means fishing boat in greek
I guess we wuz and shiet once again

Nah I've seen them include people born as early as 1980.

Same, Brits and Aussies as well. The absolute madmen are always great.

it carries more weight everywhere else Tbh.

you know, people get offended being called a cunt everywhere else.
here, everyone's a cunt

You can't get rid of us. You'd have no one to obsess over anymore.

>You can't get rid of us.
Oh we can, just the EU's human rights is protecting you.

Soon we shall destroy it all and then we'll come for you!

>here, everyone's a cunt
maybe everyone's a cunt, other countries just refuse to own up to it.
Fucking cunts

>implying we didn't nuked the desert

We literally invented the Nuke Art, but the world was simply not ready.

yeah of course you would say that
all the aussie women who travel Europe are megasluts

i should know, my sister has been through europe.

>: nuke the mountain.jpg
Fascinating

I like that blonde woman from the 100. I forgot her name but she's sexy.

>dat Aussie accent too

That's because they're shit cunts.
We're just good cunts.

does your sister whistle when the wind kicks up?

I've never met an Aussie girl, always a group of drunk cunts singing dirty songs.

You should see all your fellow anglos in the village next to mine. They love it here, it's really cute seeing them in the market buying things with their broken french, always smiling. You don't hate us. You hate that you love us. It's okay. I love you too.
*kisses you tenderly*

>Punakaiki means something close to “a basket of food”

Same here, weird how that works, good cunt is the utmost praise i can give though

youtube.com/watch?v=oqSayvdp23w

Found her. Any of you Aussies know her? I want her number and address.

Cheers.

>the 100
pretty shit show Tbh Senpai.

probably
she fucked off to melbourne with her now ex boyfriend.
Turns out we both inherited the "drunk tool" gene from our dad.

Serves this hippy Tanguy faggot >dude travelling right
Also new zealanders are pieces of shit with their deformed ugly anglo faces

>melbourne
ah so she wants to get maximum enrichment

>9606413
>multiple bus companies in auckland
>prices all set by the same kikes
the longer i stay in hamilton, the more i appreciate the government price fixed system here
> 2bux any bus
>can reciept to catch any other bus within one hour

If only the rest of the world knew the beauty of cunt.

Goodcunt, sadcunt, gaycunt, fatcunt, shitcunt, dumbcunt - It's so versatile.

Thanks. Finally someone understands the beauty in its pure form. As expected from the glorious Greece. I wish you had nukes, you could have done some wonderful art.

yeah, probably

she doesnt care about this shit like i do
she basically just works and drinks.

no real thought into the world or anything.

but nah, fuck that, she got A's and high distinctions in high school and uni, fuck my opinions, right?

>pretty shit show Tbh Senpai.
I liked the season with the robot woman.

But I only watch it for the blonde, she so pretty. Gib address pls.

>and uni
yeah but what did she study Imao

she started in a psychology degree straight out of high school, but dropped that halfway through, then she started a teaching degree
got to the third year and dropped it when she realized she hated kids.
then she went and did some online course in journalism, and she finally got her L's at 22.

but nah, fuck me right?

>psychoIogy
>teaching
>and journaIism
Jesus mate its the tripIe threat of retarded woman degrees

Frogs and Bongs are the biggest Tsunderes in the world

yeah man, she's supposed to be the smart one of the family.

unfortunately i cant suck dick for work like she did

Go surrender again, you cowardly frog-eating cunt.

>unfortunately i cant suck dick for work like she did
you're joking right Imao

i dont get down like that.

only reason she has work is because she gets work with her boyfriends.

>Welshuprising.jpg

>only reason she has work is because she gets work with her boyfriends.
Imao I thought you meant she IiteraIIy sucked off her bosses for work or was a hooker or something Imao

Iisten man, fuck your sister Imao who cares.
Its cIear she is pretty shit and pretty useIess, but doesn't mean you have to be useIess too. Go and do something with your Iife bro.

Where are there straight roads outside of certain towns? It's all winding where I live

anglos are such scums with french
couldn't even help the poor man

Here is what you can read from the french article
"I'd better swim to Australia," said he told the audience, explaining that for four days he stayed on the roadside without anyone stops, not even for him propose water. "You should rename your country Nazi Zealand," said he also protested.

pic related, it's him

>Frenchman acts like a fucking spoilt baby in public

I am shocked. SHOCKED

the blonde is eliza taylor

Yeah, I don't understand why though, Cunt is barely even derogatory unless you use a particular tone.

Other people are weird

cheers mate
you're a good cunt.

Remember the Rainbow Warrior mate.

>refuse to help some cunt from a country that staged a bombing in yours
>somehow makes you a Nazi

Nobody insults New Zealand but me.

I'm a Gen z. I don't see many libs around my age group. Most just worry about themselves

Whats wrong with blowing UP commies?
It was a spy.
You'd be mad too if you were stuck 4 days in a lost area

>is bigger than finlan
fug

implying greenpeace isn't a globalist kike ogn like always
fuck off you jew lover cock sucker we should have annihilate your retarded stupid island while we were at it

It's also much nicer.