Tulsa shooting was seriously unjust but shooter was a female police officer. This will be real shitshow!

Tulsa shooting was seriously unjust but shooter was a female police officer. This will be real shitshow!

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/09/19/police-involved-shooting-black-man-tulsa-prompts-investigation/90716058/
youtube.com/watch?v=yfbW08oeyic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner
youtu.be/pl7Sb0UaJPo?t=23
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b-b-but ma quotas?!

I'd shoot a load in her.

Isn't it great that female cops are finally useful?

story?

Not a white male, nothing to see here.

Can't be used agaibst CIS white males or police without the risk that it turn into discussion about the physical weakness of females.

It will be glossed over.

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/09/19/police-involved-shooting-black-man-tulsa-prompts-investigation/90716058/

youtube.com/watch?v=yfbW08oeyic

CTR cares about this?

>seriously unjust
The nigger did the exact opposite of their commands and reached inside the car when he was shot
It was a clean shoot. What's more the guy shot was a fucking nutbag that had been screaming about how his car was going to explode, probably high on something

But isn't shooting overreaction to the extreme. Classical nightsticking with multiple tazing would be sufficient and much more satisfying.

This.

It won't even be a story in a couple of days, even if it is deemed to be a bad shooting

>no gun on suspect or in vehicle

Sorry cucks, you can't use hindsight to judge a police shooting. Have to go on what the officer knows and is reasonably believable at the time. Why can't dindus into listening to authority is the real question. It probably has to do with not having fathers to teach them, so they have small fragile egos and feel they have to prove themselves as a man all the time

>Tulsa shooting was seriously unjust

No it wasn't, fuck off.

You can tell this is all an insidious globalist plot when Serbia is sitting here talking about justified police shootings in Oklahoma.

They did taze him Apparantly

Fuck that. BLM niggers are wrong in claiming that cops walk around like judge dredd executing niggers, but they SHOULD

They did taze him, the ladycop just shot him at the same time
Both when he reached for something in his car

This whole event reads as a stupid accident that could have been prevented by any number of things

Pls riot.
>white women are racist
>dropping their buns in slow motion
>denying niggers their pussy so much that they shoot them

>nigger saying his car is gonna explode, keeps walking towards it and reaches inside of it

>hurr what an overreaction

I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work, there, Lou.

Dear negroes of America, when interacting with police, just do what they say, don't run, reach for your waist band to pull up your pants or reach into your car. keep you mouth shut and you hands where the trigger happy cop can see them.

Looked to me like he was going into his pocket

Neither footage shows what he actually did but apperantly he reached into his car. Yep, he should have been tazed, suplexed and cuffed, not necessarily in that order. But shooting iz a bit orders of magnitude too much.

This kind of shit is our territory, stop trying to muscle in

if it involves a dead nigger then the police did their job

Kek agrees

The window was rolled up, the door never even opened. Check the helicopter footage.
Isn't it possible once he reached the vehicle they ordered him to put his hands on the vehicle, I see this command all the time on cops.
Point is that woman was scared and reflexively shot when the taser went off

Always suplex first

No excuse, she's going to jail.

How do you know it was unjustified? You can't see shit in the videos. All you can see is that his hands are no longer in the air when he's shot.

Unless he had a firearm in his hand, it was unjustifies. He was outmubered 4 to 1, they had firearms and tasers. More than enough to stop anything else. And nobody, not a single person reported any firearm whatsoever.

Jes, she had bad case of nerves, but that's still no excuse for shooting a person.

Now, teaching him a lessong for defying orders, if he did so, would be perfectly fine but shooting is not it.

I'd shoot her

>with my benis

Damn, I'm shit at typing

If they told him to keep his hands in the air and he reached for his waste or pocket, then the shooting was justified. That happens all the time when people attempt suicide by cop. Happened to a white kid in CA a month or two ago.

I just watched the video. It looked justified to me. He doesn't follow orders, walks back to his car, then puts his hand near his waistband.

It looked like he was reaching for a weapon. So the thread was neutralized.

If you watch the helicopter video, right before he's shot the helicopter camera man says "I have a feeling it's about to happen." He knew the guy had just signed his own death warrant.

No sympathy.

No, no...the police were saying: "Walk back to your car! Good! Now either get back in and drive off, or reach inside and grab something! Good"

And that's when the bitch shot him for NO REASON.

DIN

>It looked justified to me.
if an american cop shoots someone it's never justified in the media's oppinion. well unless a white person is shot, then it probably is

Oh I agree, it's no excuse. I'm disputing the majority opinion that he posed a lethal threat.

Cred Forums if I'm in a fistfight with a stranger and they reach into their pocket so I draw and fire what do you think is going to happen to me. I'd go to jail no question, why do cops get special treatment

>why do cops get special treatment

Because they have a job description related to dealing with violent criminals who don't want to go to jail.

99% of everyone else can just walk away from a fight.

Justified self defense is also a thing which we see plenty of.

Leave the basement, Caleb.

please erupt, yellowstone, please erupt

This nigger was playing games with the optics of the situation.

"Ahz gots my hands up. You'll caint do shit, knowm sayin? I just be ignoring literally everythang else yall be sayin en shit, but I gots my ands up and shit knowm sayin??"

NIGGER KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING.

>if I'm in a fistfight with a stranger and they reach into their pocket so I draw and fire what do you think is going to happen to me. I'd go to jail no question, why do cops get special treatment

that's not analogous to a situation where a law enforcement officer is giving someone lawful orders, they are not complying with those orders, and they appear to reach for a weapon.

I don't think that grants them a lower threshold for use of lethal force. If there's no visual confirmation of a weapon I go to jail but you say they shouldn't

The woman cop was startled by the taser shot, panicked and shot the nigger, women are not fit to be cops.

>he may have just been tasered

>ShOts FiReD

What a dumb bitch. Typical Okie woman

So what? Not doing what the police say isn't legal justification for the use of lethal force unless the police officer had probable cause to believe that the suspect was going to kill someone if they fled.

>I don't think that grants them a lower threshold for use of lethal force. If there's no visual confirmation of a weapon I go to jail but you say they shouldn't

Luckily, you literal drooling retard, the you can actually read what their threshold is since you clearly don't know.

graham vs. connor
tennessee vs. garner

It's not a matter of "low" or "high" threshold, it's about reasonable.

Being that every situation is unique there is no other possible standard to apply.

Guy was walking to his front door of his car. Looked like he was trying to reach in the window.

Shit is going down, I feel it.

>So what? Not doing what the police say isn't legal justification for the use of lethal force unless the police officer had probable cause to believe that the suspect was going to kill someone if they fled.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner

>Stupid black man inciting hatred against police.
Looks like we know who's next.

Since when do they show the picture of the cop like days after? They always just say "police officers" ... Interesting, maybe the globalist BLM VS police plan is coming true

>somebody
>not me tho
>i gots tweets and shit to do

These shits are all the same. Big mouth, no balls.

you must live in a shitty state.

If that guy had driven on to my property, had refused my requests to leave, had then acted this way my use of lethal force would be justified.

>yeah but that is on your property
well this happened on government property, which the police are charged with.. policing.

Looked reasonable to me. Guy kept moving. Reached in the car. Wouldn't follow directions.

Bound to get shot.

would this be considered hate speech in canada? if the cops were black and the tweeter was white I bet

>fucking jungle asians are more fit for American society than a group here for hundreds of years

>niggers wtf

>fucking evolve, you've had time

>dropping their buns in slow motion
hello /wsg/

That's the thing I don't understand, what is with people these days acting like you can do act like you would normally around a cop. I'm not saying the shooting was justified but still you can't just freely move about if a cop is giving you orders. You can't treat an encounter with a police officer like you're just talking to someone on the street.

DU

>SOLUTION #8: Take women from 12% of police to 50%. This case aside, studies show they are far less brutal.

shaun king btfo

>SOLUTION #8
I'm tired of this shit.
It's time for a final solution

NUFFINS

She blew her training.

you had someone who was aggressive and not following directions. One of the officers was going to use a taser on the man (which is not a incorrect response) and when the crackling of the taser happened, the female officer blew her training and pulled her trigger, shooting and killing the man.

>you had someone who was aggressive and not following directions. One of the officers was going to use a taser on the man (which is not a incorrect response) and when the crackling of the taser happened, the female officer blew her training and pulled her trigger, shooting and killing the man.

If that's the case, then let her work off the offense by bull prepping.

You act like police are not training on nigggers so that when the government is ready for a real take over they are prepared.

So the whore and the other cops lied about what the guy was doing. He didn't open the door.

Charge her with murder.

Smells like she panicked when the taser went off and shot him.

In that situation they'd have you put your hands on the hood not near the door/window they're trained to eliminate a threat not create one

They will just blame the nearest white male for it, just like in the Sylville Smith shooting, and the Flint water crisis (they actually had to go so far as to blame the state governor, who had no oversight or control over Flint's water supply, to find a white male to blame for that one)

>Women, less brutal.
The only reason women are less brutal is because they are less strong. Give a woman a gun and strength doesn't matter anymore.

The fucking cop just shot the guy when the other one and the helicopter one thought a taser was the best option.

Don't pretend like the whore was competent. She just murdered the nigger

It was entirely justified. The issue was she SHOULD have used a taser, as the other officer did, but for some reason decided not to. Now we all know the reason but it can't be said so it's just gonna be swept under the rug and she'll be labeled a racist and fired and never be able to work again while receiving constant death threats for the rest of her life.

Still, she was totally justified in shooting the suspect disobeying direct commands and walking towards his vehicle. Regardless of if there was a weapon in there, if you don't fucking shoot when someone reaches inside of their vehicle after disobeying your commands, you risk dying. And after all the cop shootings recently, I don't blame her for firing openly with her gun. Still should have used the taser, but I probably would have reacted similarly, it's simply not worth the risk.

Here's the big picture with yet another retarded gorilla who can't think or behave.

Stop putting yourself in these tense, retarded situations.

A certain small percentage of the time, you will be shot negligently. It's just fucking math.

As it is, niggers produce HUGE absolute numbers of tense retarded conditions which result in a certain rate of getting killed.

It's a tiny percentage of a huge number.

There's probably dozen nigger clusterfucks every minute of every day across this country. 24/7, 365.

see

The nigger wasn't reaching into his window, it was closed. When you see him leaned over the car, he apparently had already been shot. The helicopter guys just couldn't hear it.

But he didn't reach into the vehicle , the window and door are shut in the helicopter footage. He wasn't acting aggressively, he made no sudden movements. She got startled and misfired it wasn't a matter of justification.
It's manslaughter

why didnt the nigger just stop. why did he keep walking to his car?

why do uppity niggers feel the need to do whatever they want while interacting with the police?

Thei powers that be will make an example out of this woman.

That black man died for our sins.

I bet good money that you weigh over 300lbs

daily reminder that a woman's place is in the kitchen and its best that she stay there.

praise kek

Bad shoot is bad.

Thanks gender quotas.

He's American so it's pretty much a given.

Race beats gender in court

But he was a good man who loved God. He dindu nuffin.

Was the guy who got shot listening and obeying police commands or was he doing what he wanted to try and prove some sort of point like they always do?

>Was the guy who got shot listening and obeying police commands or was he doing what he wanted to try and prove some sort of point like they always do?

Hmm. Maybe he's the utterly typcial black man who would rather die than be "punked."

I wonder.

The tazer was justified. dumb bitch shot him while he was already incapacitated on the ground

how does a person decide that they need to park in the middle of the road when their car breaks down, blocking both lanes?

sadly agree, if it was a white male he would be arrested by now

>It was a clean shoot.

You badge-worshipping bootlickers claim that for everything though. Your favorite government employees are never wrong.

Even when this bitch gets arrested, you'll still be saying it's all a conspiracy against the police, right?

So should every serial killer out there become a cop?

Seems like a great way to get away with murder, hell there was that one cop who got fired for NOT shooting a suicidal man
Being a cop literally means murdering is on the agenda

>when their car breaks down
Obviously he didn't have a choice if his car can't drive anymore

>Tulsa shooting was seriously unjust
Says you.

The heli angle clearly shows the black dude going for his pant pocket.

>You badge-worshipping bootlickers claim that for everything though. Your favorite government employees are never wrong.
>Even when this bitch gets arrested, you'll still be saying it's all a conspiracy against the police, right?

Ahhhh!!! I'll never forgive that weed ticket I got in community college! Ahhh!!!

What fucking footage are you watching?
He clearly had his Fucking hands up the entire time

what now shawn? more trans police officers?

youtu.be/pl7Sb0UaJPo?t=23

This fucking footage you fuckwit.

At 0:22 he lowers his hand to his pant pocket, exactly like the officers said he did.