Aus/pol/: Caring Father Edition

What's going on tonight cunts, sitting here having a wank, you know it looks like a chicks wanking ya when you paint your nails??

RELEVANT LINKS:

>Australia bombs Syrian soldiers, defense minister is a female [ rubs hands ]:
au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/32671660/australia-in-middle-of-botched-syria-air-strike-fallout/

>THE RISE OF HITLER 2.0 *cough* sorry FAR RIGHT IN AUSTRALIA BAN THEM RE RE RE:
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/the-rise-of-the-far-right/7858282

>TREACHEROUS NSW LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL SLANDERS OUR PAULINE:
baka.com.au/nsw/pauline-hansons-swamped-by-muslims-claim-condemned-by-nsw-legislative-council-20160920-grkirv.html

>Our Pauline REFUSES to apologize to the lebs:
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-15/pauline-hanson-refuses-to-apologise-for-maiden-speech-in-senate/7847046

>Jimmy "I'm Scottish but I'm an Aussie ban Reclaim Australia" Barnes attacks OUR PAULINE:
>musicfeeds.com.au/news/watch-jimmy-barnes-slam-pauline-hanson-ugly-hate-speech-qanda/

this thread is in honor of a caring father in toowoomba queensland pls pay respects he is dealing with a bitch ex girlfriend and bitch daughter

fuck didnt blur out shanes name fuck

oh well go give him some love cunts hes a lad

bump

why dont you contribute something you poofta

Shane sounds like an alright guy, have a bump ausbro

thank you americunt
you are an honorable yank

>tfw too intelligent to vote for One Nation

who /familyfirst/ here?

go back to melbourne

i like to sit on my hand 'till it goes numb and wear a bracelet

also, I lick my armpits because it tastes like vagina

>/mywifessonfirst/
no

>tfw voted for onenation

who else /onenation/ here?

yeah aye i sometimes lick my armpits when i get back from a jog love sweaty gym chicks
sweaty and musky, much like old cheese

/onenation/

Try some smegma on your toast, its the goods

tfw circumcised
could i borrow some mate

I wanted to, but I'm just too smart to a align with her anti-intellectualism. Did she even graduate from a Go8 university?

>UNIVERSIRTY
>INTELLECTUALLY
GO BACK TO MELBOURENE LEAVE MY THREAD YOU UNAUSTRALIAN PIECE OF SHIT THERE IS A TIDE ON UNAUSTRALIANISM RUINING THIS NATION TREACHEROUS DEVIOUS LITTLE MELBOURNITES SUCH AS YOURSELF ARE UNDERMINE OUR GLORIOUS FEDERATION YOU WILL PAY YOU WILL ALL PAY

get out
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY MELBOURNITE SCUM.

I will give you a free bump but I am heading to bed cause I got work in the morning

Just wondering how do we find out when a "Reclaim Australia" protest is happening? I would love to join one and meet people with the same political views as me

It's really hard having political discussions with strangers to be honest because you don't know what kind of reaction you will get when you tell them that, you like trump, you like pauline, you hate islam and apex gang niggers and want them deported asap

go on their facebook page mate
they post dates and times

If you're so intelligent, you wouldn't be willingly perpetuating globalism, retard

>anti-intellectualism
PauIine might not be a good pubIic speaker and might not be highIy educated, but she's not anti-inteIIectuaI.

This is why /auspol/ is a failure