Why are you a bunch of status quo warriors?

Why are you a bunch of status quo warriors?

how asshurt do you have to be to make this?
Cred Forums doesn't support the status quo, we want a race war now

Because 'change for the sake of change and damn the consequences' will kill our civilizations
There are reasons some things have been the way they are for so long

Shaming is a vital part of healthy societies.

>her

Fuck this thread and fuck you.

>i need a buzzword to call anyone who doesn't agree with me
Reminds me of the Angry Aussie (literally who) coining Social Injustice Crusader just so he could call anyone he didn't like SIC.

>criticizing the mentally deranged is enforcing the status quo

I hope you drown in a house fire

SJWs currently control the status quo.

B-but it's the CURRENT YEAR!

Old things are old and need to be replaced because they no longer reflect the tremendous amount of changes the human race had collectively undergone in the past few years!

And if you deny this you're a sexist, racist, homophobic, islamophobic transmisogynist who hates change!

Wanting a race war, the destruction of globalism and a return to traditional ethno states is the status quo now?

This was posted yesterday fuck off

Maybe children don't need to be mindfucked with gender politics. Maybe they just need a childhood.

We should so hijack that definition and make our own

Minorities love to add pointless entries to the urbandictionary.

You can see the salt overflowing.

this isn't even a thing

The status quo right now includes having shitskins and degenerate leftists in your country.

I have yet to see people here defend the status quo.

SJW are the status quo

lol it's not going to catch on. It's also far from accurate. The status quo has allowed for the SJW's to exist in the first place.

>status quo
No. We have to go back.

Urban Dictionary is shit. Too many people make up shitty words like this because they're butthurt for whatever reason.

Top tier bantz Bulgaria

Lmao so much this
"Becky: A DUMB ASS FRAPPY FUCKIN NO LIP ASS WHITE BITCH. SWERVE AT ALL COSTS"

>being intolerant is status quo
Common it's 2016 for God's sake.

>Can all the SQWs shut the fuck up about her being transgendered?
I guess the core of the issue is not letting other people have their own opinions.

No such thing as status quo warriors. That's just males acting in accordance with male nature. Effeminate males (including trannies and most gays) are shunned, because they weaken the group, women who promote such behaviour among men are also frowned upon. It has been this way for the great part of human history (including the stone age). We are programmed to behave this way, because it has worked for millions of years. A few decades of degeneracy will not change that.

>don't be afraid of change here I'll put lots and lots of poop in your coffee

>Cred Forums
>liking the status quo
lmao are you fucking retarded

In politics we do well to abide by precedent and precept and even prejudice, for the great mysterious incorporation of the human race has acquired a prescriptive wisdom far greater than any man’s petty private rationality. Tradition gives meaning and a sense of purpose to existence by providing us with a stable identity.

Remember, when a society is progressing in some respects, usually it is declining in others. Rapid social progress destroys tradition. The logical inevitability of discarding tradition necessitates new traditions. Thus, the circular logic of the progressive continues.

tl;dr Modern liberals are like Sisyphus.

Which think tank came up with this?

Something this retarded could only have been designed by committee.