Let's face it Slavs are a long lost nigger tribe and we are not white by any stretch of imagination...

Let's face it Slavs are a long lost nigger tribe and we are not white by any stretch of imagination. Let's look at the striking similarities

>both live in shitholes
>both achieved fuck all unless they were ruled with iron fist
>both are stupid
>both are slave races
>both are agressive
>both are ugly

truth is Hitler was right and we should not exist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>butthurt because russia gangraped my ass (^:
gtfo you shitlord

>Russia literally gang raped most women in Germany decades ago
>XD POLAND SO BUTTHURDD:DD

Kill yourself eternal Teuton.

>________
>white
hello aidf

It should come as no surprise that if you can't manage something as simple as a democracy, you're not white.

Even Poo niggers can manage democracy.

>at death's door
>britbongs still manage to shitpost
laddy its time to stop and face the facts

>>both live in shitholes
true(9
>both are slave races
slavs are ethno-inguistic group, not race.
>>both are stupid
no, no((((
>>both are agressive
probably
>>both are ugly
dont know
>truth is Hitler was right and we should not exist
come here and try to say it in public, you will be lynched

Based

pls give back prussia

>we

Sure achmed

Jakub, baby, why do you have to be so mad?

We are Prussia.

> previous government defending a constitutional tribunal which did not care about constitution at all
> democracy

dat kike knows

based you still have too many niggers though

The niggers are way more likely to chimp out, the gops will just still your watch.

Slavs stay in their own country though

I like slavniggers in their own country

Even the name "Slav" comes from the word slave, which was given to them by the romans, which speaks for itself I guess on how the world thought of them from the beginning.

It is the other way round friend. Slave comes from Slav.
And I doubt the origin of that name goes as far back as the romans.
Different people called their enslaved people different things.
We probably only all started using the word slave when we had the brilliant idea to start buying niggers in the gulf of Guinea and shipping them to the new world.

You're both wrong, it's a false cognate. Slav is Greek transliteration. Slav and slave have different origins and this dumb idea was pushed by 19th century German meme historians.

>A FUCKING NEGRO

hi Mehmet

I always thought the very word "slav" is the original "nigga."

It descended from the word "slave" and was adopted by the aforementioned people in bondage as a name for themselves but they changed the meaning.
"Slav" now means in many slavic languages something like "honor, glorious, nobility" while the other word "slave" means, well, a slave.

The same thing for nigger/nigga.
"Nigger - a black man with a slavery chain around his neck; Nigga - a black man with a gold chain on his neck." - Tupac Shakur

Most Slavs are alright, only the Gopnik Tier slavs act like Niggers.

>you still have too many niggers

somebody has to work in the copper mines

Slav is Greek transliteration which comes from slovo meaning "word", in the sense of people who speak your language.

>being white is somehow not about skin color

what did niggers achieve when ruled under an iron fist
nothing

B E A D Y

>t. a literal arab

Do you even latin, euronigger? Slave in latin is ,,servus", how does that magically become ,,slav", if Romans supposedly came up with the name?

What kind of shitty discussion is this?

Here you go some haplogroups to make it proper.

>both achieved fuck all unless they were ruled with iron fist
nah, niggers cannot achieve anything even when ruled with iron fist

slavs are a few tiers above niggers

Well we had Rzeczpospolita, Germany had III Reich and Ruskie Soviet Union. I think Rzeczpospolita was the best out of these 3 desu. And it's only a matter of time when Poland becomes a better place to live than Germany. More safe, less degenerate. Prepare for another Drang nach Osten

Slavs are literally not white faggot deal with it.

Show me the african "war and peace".

Russians have more potential. Too bad they didnt join the civilized world in the last century.

Lmao stop talking about what you dont know shit about. Slav comes from word slava which means glory.
>inb4 hahahaha mad slav nigger xDxDxD
Im not a slav but i have to correct you
That is all

I am deeply sorry about your self hate phase, dont worry it will be gone when you finish highschool.

>darker skin color than Germans
>different facial features
>somehow white

kys

Actually słowo means word in slavic longuages. Hence the name słowianie. "Those who understand the word"

Germans were among first people encountered by Slavs, and they were called "Niemcy" which means those who are mute, or who stutter.

Lol, speak for yoursefl.

Such snow white skin.

no. its glory. a gloriuos people

>mfw a long lost nigger tribe are the first men to leave Earth and visit space

Skin is indeed white xD

You could have mentioned something else.

>I've never seen a nigger.

>we wuz niggers
>in one of the safest countries in the world

It's close but not exactly

Wiki:
The Slavic autonym is reconstructed in Proto-Slavic as *Slověninъ, plural *Slověne. The oldest documents written in Old Church Slavonic and dating from the 9th century attest the autonym as Slověne (Cлoвѣнe). The oldest mention of the Slavic ethnonym is the 6th century AD Procopius, writing in Byzantine Greek – Sklaboi (Σkλάβοι), Sklabēnoi (Σkλαβηνοί), Sklauenoi (Σkλαυηνοί), Sthlabenoi (Σθλαβηνοί), or Sklabinoi (Σkλαβῖνοι),[24] while his contemporary Jordanes refers to the Sclaveni in Latin.[25]

The Slavic autonym *Slověninъ is usually considered a derivation from slovo ("word"), originally denoting "people who speak (the same language)," i.e. people who understand each other, in contrast to the Slavic word denoting "foreign people" – němci, meaning "silent, mute people" (from Slavic *němъ – "mute, mumbling").

The word slovo ("word") and the related slava ("glory, fame") and slukh ("hearing") originate from the Proto-Indo-European root *ḱlew- ("be spoken of, glory"), cognate with Ancient Greek kλῆς (klês - "famous"), whence the name Pericles, and Latin clueo ("be called"), and English loud.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

Slavs are inferior to western Europeans, at the very least culturally, but nowhere near comparable to niggers. Don't joke user.

Also they seem to be resistant to the flavor of degeneracy destroying the west right now, so I wouldn't be quick to condemn them just yet

>brown is white according to polacks

what else could I expect from nation who believes to be fucking Sarmatians aka sandniggers

>while the wheel was introduced to sub-Saharans in the 19th century by Europeans

When I say romans I mean the eastern part of the empire which did not speak latin but greek. Historians of the time were refering to them as σkλάβοι(slaves) although it had more to do with the area than the race of the people.

I'm not interested what american ''I'm 4/100 Apache and 1/35 Irish xD'' mutt has to say sorry. After Slavs you should be genocided next.

Why do you keep making these anti-slav/polish threads over and over? Are you some butthurt German on vacation who got cucked by a polack or something?

There are indeed people of darker complexion living in Poland. But havent it occured to you that they might be for example of jewish,tatar or gypsy origin, like self-hating you maybe?

There you go educate yourself a bit.

how is that gonna help ?

The question was one of language and its origins. It is interesting, both colloquially as we all use similar words in our national languages and scientifically, as it helps us to understand our common history.

Recent genetic history has no scientific relevance. Tracing back a relatively close common forefather is not going to help us discern where the fuck we came from.

This is why, outside of Cred Forums, Pollocks are the butt of every joke along with niggers, fags, newfies, and women.

>>>karachan
Shitposting should at least have some truth to back it up. You have to go back to your shitty antifa board.

Y'all goyim be postin in a JIDF thread

To help people better understand occurance of Slavic genes in Europe.

>, Pollocks are the butt of every joke along with niggers, fags, newfies, and women.
Poles and Newfoundlanders are a butt of jokes because they're white. Outside of Cred Forums (aka politically incorrect board), Jews and Niggers are special snowflake.

>Poles
>white

Grzegorz ty kurwo. We are mongoloids and/or descendants of Iranian tribes aka sandniggers.

You should be posting "funny" pope images. What a wasted opportunity.

>t. soviet rape baby