The earth is a Yorkshire pudding

Right, here we go. I'm about to drop the biggest truth bomb ever on Cred Forums. This will be your final red pill. Everything will now make sense.

This will end Hillary's whole career and get Trump elected.

The earth is a mother fucking Yorkshire pudding.
The Jews have been stealing our gravy behind our backs for years, and using it to control all the media and the banks. But you thought it ended there? I'm going to show you how deep this hole goes...
Have you seen that huge tunnel they built in switzerland? And they had that huge satanic ceremony at the opening where all the worlds leaders attended? What were they digging for/

Deep within Earth's core is a big hot sausage.

>A Yorkshire pudding with a sausage inside?

TOAD IN THE HOLE.

>Toad?
Frog.
>Frog?
Pepe.

They are digging for the sausage. We cannot let them get control of the sausage, for the sausage is pepe and he is the father and the son.

How do we stop them finding pepe and stealing all our gravy? It's simple. Share this message to all your facebook friends and family. The whole world needs to see this. As soon as we can get the world to wake up and realise, we can begin the process of taking back our gravy, and saving pepe. Kek wills it.

STAY WOKE

>2016
>Still believing in the Spherical Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05xm3dTyuAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're reaching leaf levels here.

>be british
>call bread pudding

wtf am i reading

At last I truly see.

Is he talking about bread?

this is the ceremony im talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=05xm3dTyuAQ

Lay off the drugs, moron.

>Yorkshire
>known as God's Own Country
at last I truly see

Fuck me its not sunday. And you have made me want a sunday roast. Bastard!

I hate pudding

No he's talking about yorkshire puddings, which are a savoury foodstuff made out of batter.

>tfw you live in Yorkshire

Comfy thread

Dully noted.

Holy fuck, I'm done with Cred Forums for the day. I need to recuperate my electrolytes after this great abs workout.

Why does yorkshire pudding sound like shit. Is that really what you bongs eat?

upvoted

>he's never eaten a yorkshire pudding
what the fuck is wrong with you?

everone likes yorkshire puddings

thats our gift to the world

as well as literally everything else yorkshire invents, like cricket and football

They're made of batter, not bread dough.

They're great.

>viking blood
>heart of the Industrial Revolution
>the glider
>James Cook
>first british astronaut
Is the rest of England even trying?

None of us in the free world understand your shitty halal food.

How could I have been so blind for so long.

Truely this place changes you.

If freedom is a world without Yorkshire puddings then I don't want to live in it

And Yorkshire puddings are not halal, they are a pure blooded English delicacy

most people in the United States have no idea what a Yorkshire Pudding is and have never eaten one. They're eaten far more commonly in Canada.

Fortunately my family does make Yorkshire Pudding, it's a delicious companion to a nice roast.

No way, you didn't invent football, that's an American thing. Is there even such a thing as the BFL?

I've got no clue what yorkshire pudding is, could you rewrite this in burger terminology?

I took a crack at it:

The earth is a mother fucking cheeseburger.
The Jews have been stealing our cheese behind our backs for years, and using it to control all the media and the banks. But you thought it ended there? I'm going to show you how deep this hole goes...
Have you seen that huge tunnel they built in switzerland? And they had that huge satanic ceremony at the opening where all the worlds leaders attended? What were they digging for?

Deep within Earth's core is a big hot rasher of bacon.

>A cheeseburger with bacon inside?

BACON DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER.

(the toad in the whole = Pepe bit doesn't really translate, sorry, I tried)

They are digging for the bacon. We cannot let them get control of the bacon, for the bacon is Pepe and he is the father and the son.

How do we stop them finding Pepe and stealing all our cheese? It's simple. Share this message to all your facebook friends and family. The whole world needs to see this. As soon as we can get the world to wake up and realise, we can begin the process of taking back our cheese and saving Pepe. Kek wills it.

STAY WOKE

>2016
>Still believing in the Spherical Jew

U wot m8?

Oh ok, I get it now.

Thx

Oh look, it's the cheesy Jew trying to distract us again. Nice try cheese Jew, we know what you're doing

YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS

>falling for the earthburger jew

bump

iiiiiiittttsssss truuuuuuuu

NOOOOOOO!!

I have no idea wtf you're talking about bong.

i have spent years researching, thinking, asking the tough questions

i finally see it. i have taken the pudding pill.

nice try CTR, we're on to you