6000000 GENDERS

pride-flags.deviantart.com/

Really stimulates my neuron pathways.

Nanogender or Nan0gender: Someone who is nan0gender feels that their gender is a very small part one gender, and mostly something else. For example, a nan0boy would feel very slightly male but mostly not.

These people can't be serious. I feel bad for everyone that actually genuinely struggles with their gender.

>97

You know they are serious, they are fucking millennials, an entirely new breed of human.

No, no. Just no. While I do believe that there are people who really struggle with the body they are born in, these people's problems are not their gender. More likely some kind of mental issues.

>Kakogender
> A gender that is dangerous.

i told you this ends up into a fucking roleplay shit

everyone take your pick, who do you want to be?

Someone ask him to do a pepegender flag

Nanofluid just sound like grey goo

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

> Slimegender: When your gender feels like a bunch of goo which moves around between different gendered goo. A subset of genderfluid.

top fucking kek

>Student general artist

>no hydrocarbongender

What is this oppression? I identify as a viscious fluid that started life as a carbon-based lifeform and is subjected to millennia or intensive pressure and temperature. I've been triggered for this violation of my underground safe space

(For reference guys my pronouns are CHe, CHou and when with others that identify like me CH4u)

Finally a way to categorize all those special snowflakes

I always said this shit was just kids desperately trying to feel unique.
you know, it's actually completely normal for kids to go through 2 distinct phases (one from ages 8-10 and the other 13-17) where they believe they are the most interesting, unique person on the planet and no one will ever understand them. whats interesting is that these kids are mostly still in this phase, and still have time to grow out of it. I'm interested to see what will happen when that time comes.

we just need one category: mentally ill

What gender is Hillary the kinda lets you off the hook every single corrupt activity you do in the government?

She's a white woman senpai, one of the most oppressed groups on the planet

They're probably trolling whoever makes these stupid lists. I would.

OY VEY remeber the 6 gorrillion

>Quintgender
>A gender identity that is composed, in some way, of five distinct genders
>FIVE
>DISTINCT
>GENDERS

get the fuck on my level nerds

>Staticgender (2)
>Staticgender: A gender which can best be described as TV static; fuzzy and incomprehensible.

Obligatory.

I'm Kikegenered. I've been reading the Talmud every day for three years and hope to get my Judaism reassignment surgery in the next six months!! Wish me luck reddit!!!!!

What is this degeneracy

beautiful

more like puberty problems...like little kids who want to be an airplane and start crying when you tell them they can't be one, these aren't mental issues, just immaturity. Don't make fun of mental issues, they tend to be pretty serious

>using the flag of the nation I identify as
shitlord, put away that flag and ask me for permission
my pronouns are Finland, Sweden, and BBC

I got 99 genders and cis ain't one